Make a Wild Widow Ch. 11

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga...
2.3k words
4.48
6.5k
00

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

*****

Adam knelt between Nellie's legs and buried his face in her juicy pussy. She lay back in the chair and closed her eyes.

"That feels so good!" she moaned. "Lick me all over! Lick my clit too!"

His wet tongue worked its way into her cunt. He swirled it around inside her for a moment, hungrily tasting her sweet cunt-juice, then moved up to suck on her tiny clit.

"Oh yes! Do it to me! Suck me, big man!"

She wove her fingers through his hair and tried to hump his face. He was driving her wild. He kept up his licking and sucking for a minute longer, then lifted her into his arms and carried her to a big lounge chair.

"I'll be able to get at you better here, honey," he told her. "Drape your legs over the arms."

She gladly did as he asked.

Straddling the lounge, Adam scooted up to her until her cunt was resting against his rock-hard cock. Then he pressed its mushroom-shaped tip against her eager pussy, Nellie tried to squirm closer to him. She wanted him to ram his big cock in her waiting pussy and fuck her. He laid his heavy body across her to hold her in place, refusing to let her move.

"Fuck me!" she moaned. "I want you to fuck my cunt!"

"I'll fuck you in a minute, honey," he whispered in her ear. "I want to play with this delicious little body of yours first."

Adam nuzzled her tits and gave each tiny nipple a thorough sucking. Then lie slowly kissed his way around her shoulders and her throat and her soft cheeks.

She was moaning quietly and rolling her hips. He lifted her up and ordered her to wrap her arms around his neck.

"I'm going to push your sweet little cunt down on my prick now," he told her, his voice hoarse with emotion. "And then I'm going to fuck your beautiful brains out."

Nellie eagerly wound her slender arms around his neck. Grasping her legs, he pulled her forward until her soft pubic fuzz was touching his belly. Then he lowered her down onto the tip of his engorged cock.

She squealed with delight as his big cock penetrated her cunt. Her hungry inner walls were clutching it, holding it tight, bathing it with their slippery juices so it could easily slide back and forth inside her.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked. "Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

He slammed her down hard and impaled her on his stiff prick.

"Jesus, honey, you sure do feel good!" he groaned as her supple walls molded themselves around his thick cock.

He lifted her up a ways, then let her body slide back down his slippery prick.

She ground her firm little ass against his balls.

"Oh shit!" he growled. "That was great! Fuck me, Nellie! Move your ass and fuck me!"

Nellie started bouncing up and down on his swollen cock with wild abandon.

"Jesus Christ, honey, slow down! We're going to fall off the fucking lounge!"

She rubbed her tits around on his chest and clamped her teeth down on a hairy nipple, "Oh shit! Oh my God!" he gurgled. "Jesus, Nellie, you're driving me crazy!"

He finally slowed her down with a long, wet kiss.

Nellie returned Adam's kiss with the same uninhibited passion she had displayed while bouncing around on his engorged cock. Her tongue invaded his mouth, and when he returned the favor she sucked so hard on his wet tongue that for a second he was afraid she was going to swallow it.

"You're terrific, honey" he groaned as he freed himself from her thirsty lips. "I've never met a woman like you before!"

Nellie snuggled against his chest and purred happily. Her cunt felt so hot and so full, and that feeling was rapidly building to a climax.

"Fuck me, Adam!" she pleaded softly. "Fuck my cunt hard! Make me come! I need it so bad!"

He got to his feet, taking care not to let her slip off his rigid cock, and laid her down on her back on the carpet.

"Hang on, honey!" he said. "I'm going to fuck your beautiful brains out!"

"Oh God yes!" she wailed. "Fuck me, big man! Fuck my cunt."

Adam fucked her as hard as he could, slamming his swollen prick in and out of her drool-ing cunt while she writhed deliriously about beneath him.

"Oh shit, honey!" he finally growled, "I hope you're ready because I'm going to come! I just can't hold back any longer! You're too damn good!"

She could feel his prick start to twitch. She threw her ass against him and her sensitive little pussy burst into spasms.

Adam's excited cock spewed what seemed like a gallon of sticky cum into her pulsing cunt while she writhed and moaned and tossed about in the throes of her orgasm. Then he collapsed across her velvety tits and just lay still for a minute, enjoying the heady sensations flooding his muscular frame.

"God you're good, honey!" he croaked when he finally recovered his composuure. "You're so lively! Don't you ever get tired?"

Nellie giggled and said, "Sometimes. Do you think you could wear me out?"

He brushed a lock of silky blonde hair back from her forehead.

"I don't know," he told her in a deep, sexy voice. "But I'd sure like to try. Where do you want me to start?"

Nellie blushed and lowered her long eyelashes. His gentleness made her feel very shy and feminine.

"How about letting me lick that beautiful cock of yours clean?" she whispered. "I'm dying to put it in my mouth and suck on it."

Rolling over onto his back, Adam groaned. "Wrap your luscious lips around it, honey. It's all yours."

Rising to her knees, Nellie wrapped her fingers around his hairy balls and took a long, hungry look at his limp cock. She lowered her lips to its flared tip and slowly sucked it up into her cool, wet mouth.

Adam lay back and closed his eyes.

"Jesus, that feels good!" he croaked through tightly clenched teeth. "I love having my cock sucked!"

She licked and slurped away at it for a few minutes, until she had it squeaky clean and standing at attention once more, then she spat it out and attacked his musky crotch. She cleaned his balls next, drawing first one and then the other into the wet depths of her mouth and rolling it around with her tongue. Then she had him bend bis knees and spread his legs wide apart so she could work on his hairy crack.

Nellie licked Adam's sweaty crotch clean, paying special attention to the insides of his muscular thighs as she worked her way down to bis asshole. Then she cupped her little hands around his asscheeks and crammed her tongue through his tight opening.

Adam clenched his fists. Her enthusiastic tongue-fucking was driving Kim to distraction.

"Jesus Christ, honey!" he groaned. "I don't know how much more of this I can take without shooting my load in the air! Damn, you're talented!"

Nellie quickly moved back up to his excited cock and began sucking the big thing into her mouth, not stopping until she had engulfed every last inch of his swollen prick.

Adam stared down at her in amazement. The tip of her dainty nose was resting on his belly. He collapsed back against the carpet and stared blankly up at the ceiling.

"I hope you like the taste of cum," he finally rasped, "because I'm going to shoot my load in your mouth."

Giggling, she proceeded to shove a pair of slender fingers up his ass.

His big body jerked spasmodically.

"Jesus Christ! Holy shit, honey, you're sure asking for it!" he yelped.

She responded to his passionate outburst by cramming a third finger into his fevered asshole.

All he could do was lie there and groan.

She backed off until just the tip of his rock-hard cock was nestled between her wet lips. Then she engulfed it again, working its sensitive shaft over with her tongue as it slowly slipped into her mouth.

Erupting with volcanic force, Adam's tormented prick spewed its load of sticky cum down her throat.

Nellie was forced to back off a little as his jism spilled into her waiting mouth. But she did manage to gulp it all down without choking, and when his cock finally ceased its frenzied puls-ing and twitching, she gave it another thorough cleaning with her talented tongue.

Adam gently wrapped his long arms around her and drew her close and locked his thirsty lips over hers.

"You taste so good," he whispered when at last he released her. "And you feel so good and you're so incredibly sexy." She snuggled deeper into his warm embrace. "Nellie," he ventured after a moment, "how would you like to spend the night with me? I mean, you don't have to go home right away, do you? Your sister won't care, will she?"

Nellie gazed up into his eyes. There was something in his expression that she hadn't noticed before, a tenderness, and she suddenly felt very vulnerable. The last thing she needed was to have him fall in love with her. She was enjoying her freedom. She didn't want to be tied to one man, no matter how much she might like him.

"I-thank you for asking," she stammered nervously, "but it really wouldn't be . . . fair. To either of us. I'm afraid I'm just not ready for that kind of relationship."

"I don't understand. You're willing to spend all afternoon with me but you won't spend the night. What do you do, turn into a vampire when the sun goes down?"

Nellie giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"You. You look like you just found out somebody got in the cupboard and ate all your candy."

His mouth curved up into an amused grin and he asked, "Are you accusing me of pouting?"

"Uh-huh. Just like your cat."

He cupped her chin in his hand.

"What are you afraid of, Nellie?" he asked as he looked down into her eyes.

She couldn't meet his piercing gaze. There was something about him that made her feel terribly unsure of herself.

"I-I don't really know," she replied in a small voice. "Maybe I just need time. Since my husband died, I've shied away from any kind of commitment. I'm not sure why."

Giving her forehead a tender kiss, Adam whispered, "I am. You're afraid of being hurt again."

"You don't understand. I didn't love him anymore. His dying didn't hurt me, it saved me from having to hurt him. I feel guilty because he left me well off. Sort of like I didn't deserve to get anything from him. But I don't feel cheated or hurt."

"I see. In other words, you're having so much fun being on your own that you're afraid to let yourself get close to anyone. Any man, that is."

Nellie was silent for so long that he was beginning to wonder if she had heard him.

"Yes," she said at last. "I never really tried to analyze it before, but I think you've summed it up pretty well."

"Please stay tonight, honey," he pleaded. "Give me a chance to prove I can care about you without tying you down."

"I-I wish I could say yes, but I just don't know-"

"All right, then, go home and think it over. I'll call you tomorrow and ask you again."

"But-why? I mean-"

"Because I think you're worth it. Nellie, I understand what you're going through."

Much to Nellie's surprise she found herself blushing again.

"Okay," she whispered. "Just as long as you know I can't promise you anything."

Adam heaved a big sigh of relief.

"I'm glad that's over with. Now we can get back to the important stuff. Things like which ear should I nibble on first?"

Nellie giggled and squirmed as he kissed his way around her soft cheeks to her full red lips.

But her laughter soon faded into soft moans.

Adam's cool mouth left a trail of damp little kisses from her throat down to the triangle of soft blonde fur guarding the entrance to her delicate pussy, setting her body on fire with need. Then suddenly, he dived between her legs and his tongue invaded her wet cunt.

"Oh! Oh my God!" she cried. "Eat my pussy! Oh yes! Eat it! Please!"

He lapped away at her excited cunt for a few minutes, then moved down to work on her tiny pink asshole.

Nellie spread her legs wide and pulled them back against her tits. She was so hot she could hardly stand it. His wet tongue felt good on her skin. He pushed a callused finger through her tight opening and she shrieked with pleasure.

"Oh God! Fuck my ass with your finger!" she moaned. "I need it so bad!"

He fucked her shitter with one finger for a moment, then jammed a second callused finger inside her and fucked her with two.

She was lost in an erotic world of sexual fantasy, moaning and tossing about in her passion, when he shoved his fat thumb in her cunt and began wiggling it around.

"Do it to me!" she whimpered. "Fuck my holes! Make me come! I need to come!"

"I'll make you come, honey!" he groaned in her ear. "Fuck my hand! I like to watch you grind your ass around against my hand!"

Nellie raised her hips higher in the air and rolled them around in a circle.

"Fuck my fingers, honey!" he urged. "That's the way! Fuck them harder!"

Nellie was beside herself with lust, teetering on the brink of orgasm. Adam's hand was coated with the sweet juices flowing in a steady stream from her excited cunt. He waited until he was certain she was about to come, then lowered his lips to her tiny clit and sucked it up into his mouth.

Nellie wrapped her slender legs around Adam's head and her pussy exploded into glorious spasms. She almost drowned him in her wet pussy as she passionately humped his face.

To Be Continued.