Make a Wild Widow Ch. 13: Final

Story Info
Final chapter in this saga...
1.4k words
4.55
7.2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

*****

"Aren't you being a little unfair?" Kerri asked when Nellie had finished relating her tale of woe. "I mean, just because you don't have to work for a living-"

Nellie stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"Must you spout logic at me when I'm being unreasonable? I know all that. I just wish that sometime, some man would say he'd rather fuck than work."

Kerri smiled tolerantly.

"Adam called while you were gone," she said. "There's a message on the answering machine."

"What does he want, as if I didn't know?"

"He wants you to go to a party with him this weekend. He's coming over tonight about eight o'clock to ask you in person."

"Oh no," Nellie groaned. "I can just imagine what kind of party it'll be. A bunch of grubby looking couples in dirty jeans guzzling beer and talking about football."

"What are you going to tell him?"

"How should-I know! God bless my sprained ankle. It gives me the perfect excuse."

"Not if all they're going to do is sit and discuss football," Kerri remarked tonelessly. "Does it still hurt?"

"A little, when I try to walk. The spa really helped it. At least now I can get around the apartment without having to crawl on my hands and knees. I should be able to walk even better by tomorrow."

Kerri said, "Speaking of spas, I think I'll go take a dip. My back is killing me tonight. Are you coming in?"

Nellie looked at the clock. It was almost eight. She shook her head.

"Adam will be here any minute. Wear a bathing suit. I'll bring him out and introduce him to you."

Kerri left to go soak in the spa.

Leaning back in her chair, Nellie thought glumly, A party sounds like such fun. Charlie is going to one too. Why ami so stubborn? Why can't I just accept Adam's invitation and enjoy myself without caring what he and his friends look like? Damn it, she decided angrily, that's exactly what I'll do. I'm tired of being such a snob about the way people dress. What the hell has it ever gotten me, anyway?

The doorbell rang. Having made up her mind what she was going to do, she resolutely hobbled across the room and pulled the door open.

"Well?" asked Adam. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Nellie numbly showed him into the living room. It was Adam, all right, but she hardly recognized him in his dark blue suit, and pinstriped shirt, and silk tie.

He was gazing mischievously down at her, waiting for her to speak.

She stammered,"I-my sister said you were coming over after work. I thought-I mean-"

"You were expecting a ditch digger in dirty jeans," he filled in, almost as if he was reading her mind.

Much to her embarrassment her face immediately turned bright red.

"Something like that," she admitted in a small voice.

She gazed up into his eyes. He looked so beautiful and so sexy, and she should have been thrilled to death to see him like this. Instead, all she seemed to feel was a sharp pain in the pit of her stomach. She sat down on the sofa and wearily motioned for him to join her.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

That was all Nellie's confused emotions could handle.

Adam looked so genuinely concerned. She wanted to tell him what was going through her mind but the words wouldn't come. She finally gave up and burst into frustrated tears.

He held her and rocked her, and in the end he persuaded her to tell him what was wrong.

He lifted her chin and gazed down into her big brown eyes.

"I have a confession to make," he told her solemnly. "I only wear the greasy jeans and T-shirt when I'm working around the house. I own General Services. That party I'm inviting you to is one I'm giving for my employees."

"You own-it is?" Nellie stammered.

"Uh-huh. My wife didn't leave me because I couldn't buy her all the fancy things she wanted. She left me because I wouldn't buy them. I'm a simple guy with simple tastes. I always have been. And I wasn't about to change just to suit her."

Nellie said, "Oh. But-what did she want?"

"Furs, jewelry, a mansion on a hill. You name it, she wanted it. I guess she married me with the idea of changing me. Anyway, it didn't work."

"Oh."

Nellie giggled nervously.

"The only thing I want is to see you all dressed up in that beautiful suit once in a while. It really turns me on."

"It does, huh?"

She ran her hands over the material, from his broad shoulders down to his slim waist.

"It sure does," she breathed. "It makes me go all weak at the knees."

"I don't care what it does to your knees," he whispered. "I want to know what it does to that furry little thing you've got hidden up there between them."

Nellie unfastened his pants and teased his limp prick with her fingers.

"Let's go in the bedroom," she said after a moment. "I want to blow that big beautiful cock of yours up to full size and fuck it until it falls off."

Lifting her into his arms, Adam carried her from the room.

"Sounds good to me. I've always wanted to be fucked until my prick fell off."

They climbed out of their clothes and Adam lay down on his back on her big bed.

He gently drew her down on top of him.

"I want to eat your pussy while you suck on my prick," he murmured. "Turn around and straddle my chest."

Nellie spread her slender body out on top of him with her moist cunt resting in front of his face. Then she sucked his cock up into her mouth.

Adam shoved his tongue deep into her drooling pussy.

"Oh yes! Fuck my pussy with your tongue!" she moaned. "I love it when you stick your tongue in my pussy!"

She licked all around his cock, the way she would lick an ice cream cone, then moved down and sucked his hairy balls up into her mouth.

"Oh shit!" Adam yelped. "I'm going to come! Damn! You're just too much!"

She sucked his swollen cock back into her mouth. His hips thrust forward, almost of then-own acGord, and his creamy load spilled down her throat.

Adam reached beneath Nellie and kneaded her full tits. Then he slid his hands up to her cunt and stroked her tiny clit.

She sighed and humped his hand.

"Put your fingers in my pussy. Please," she pleaded.

He sank three long fingers into her wet cunt.

"Fuck me!" she moaned. "Fuck my asshole!

I want to feel you shove your big cock up my ass!"

Adam turned her onto her stomach and pressed his sagging prick against her tiny asshole. Reaching behind her, she stroked it until she had it standing at attention once more. Then she wiggled her firm little asscheeks in his face and begged him to fuck her.

Adam carefully pushed his swollen cock through her puckered asshole. Nellie's hungry pussy nearly gobbled up his balls as she ground her ass around and around against his thighs in the throes of her passion.

She was about to come. He roughly squeezed her ripe tits and pinched her tiny nipples, and her excited cunt burst into delicious spasms.

Adam thrust forward hard, jamming his cock up her ass clear to the hilt, and let her pulsing cunt walls milk his engorged prick dry.

"You never did tell me whether or not you'd be my guest at the party this weekend," Adam reminded her as he held her enfolded in his strong arms.

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do than come to your party," Nellie replied in a contented murmur. "In fact, if the offer is still open, I can't think of anything I'd rather do than spend the whole night with you."

"You can't? I mean, you will?"

"Uh-huh."

Adam gave her a long, loving kiss.

"I can't wait to show you off to my staff," he whispered as he released her lips."The men will turn green with envy."

"I can't wait either. A friend of mine works for you. He must be your best employee. He never has time for anything except his job."

Nellie giggled impishly.

"Poor Charlie," she said, not sounding the least bit sorry. "I can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out I came to the party with his boss."

End.