Make a Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and grabbed her plump breasts, kneading them and grasping them almost roughly, and she squealed and pushed her bottom harder against me. I got rougher, harder, deeper, more aggressive and she just seemed to get hotter and hotter, panting, moaning, ramming herself back against me. I came with a growl- I had never been this animalistic in sex before. Tammy came with a series of loud moans as my spunk blasted its way through her. After I pulled out, she sunk to her knees and cleaned me off, gently and tenderly, one hand over herself so as to not leak anything on the carpet. God, I shivered seeing her so subservient like that- my cock twitched just thinking about it.

When Tammy and I returned to the kitchen, Susan and Brit were serving supper. Tammy seemed upset that she had not done it, but she WAS a bit busy a minute ago. We ate in a pleasant cloud of conversation, sexuality, and satiation. Susan and Brit told about their day. Brit had set up some portfolios of investments and figured out a few ways to get some income so we would not all have to work-although she confessed that she loved her new job enough that she was planning to go back. Susan announced that she was going back as well, tentatively, but had taken the rest of the week off to 'recuperate' from the 'flu' she had Friday. I figured what the hey, and called myself in for the next couple days as well. Tammy had already quit over the phone before we came home.

Susan announced that she had been working on a place for us all to live and had decided that her house would be the best choice. Unless, she asked, Tammy's would be better? I assured her that Tammy's was not adequate for our needs, and that she had already sent a note informing them that she was moving out. I had planned on her living here with me, but had not counted on Susan and Brit having the same ideas!

Susan and Brit caught the implications immediately and were stunned that I had even considered that they were not living here. Neither of them could envision a life without me, they both said, and had assumed...

I assured them it was OK, I just had not counted on it, or really even thought that far into the future about it. Brit let out a sigh of relief. She had also already sent notice of closure on her apartment and was thinking about what she would have to do to take it back. Wow- I had really set something in motion here!

After supper, no one could dissuade Tammy from clearing things up, but we did all pitch in a little over her protestations. I went to watch some TV and unwind. Tammy knelt at my feet and leaned on my legs. Brit leaned against me on one side and read a book, while Susan was on the other reading a paper. After a few minutes, I had a hand on Susan's and Brit's breasts, and a toe was playing with Tammy's crotch-and everyone was sighing and snuggling up a bit tighter. Ah... what a life!