Make a Wish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All malls have behind the scenes hallways and spaces and I happened to know a few at this mall from working here a few years ago. I led Anna to an alcove and she fumbled her clothes partly off, exposing her tits and sweet, juicy pussy. I had her lean back against the wall and ate her out, relishing the taste of her as she moaned and gibbered in Spanish. Her nipples were rock-hard under my fingers, and she took one hand and began to suck on my fingers. Wow!

Now, I really needed to cum again, so I straightened up and hefted her to my waist as I leaned back against the wall. I braced myself and we began to hump with her legs and arms wrapped around me. I had never done it standing up before, but it sure seemed to excite her! She tore through a series of orgasms that left her almost weeping and muttering in Spanish. I had not cum, but my arms and back were aching, so I carefully set her down and she fell to her knees sucking me off as if paying homage to some primitive god. She worshipped my cock- sucking, kissing, nuzzling, and rubbing it with her tits, hands, face, and mouth. She was good- a few years of experience and she would be a world-class talent- and she quickly brought me off.

I was just about ready to cum when someone bumped me from behind and I woke from the daydream. The three girls were still talking, lost in their own world and unchanged. I was disappointed for a moment and for a second I actually was ready to stand up to carry out the nefarious plan when I realized what I was getting ready to do to these girls.

I was rescued by Susan and Jeannie coming up and giving me a big kiss and hug each. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the trio was staring at me, and looking at the girls with some jealously (I presume of their beauty rather than their beau). I pulled Jeannie over and asked her a couple questions about the three, and found that they were indeed jealous of my beautiful women, knowing that they themselves were hot, but not nearly as high on the 'babe scale' (as they thought of it) as my two are.

I asked Jeannie if she could adjust them so they would develop more to their 'ideal self-image' physically and mentally over the next year or so, enhancing their good points and helping them control their bad aspects. She looked a little distracted for a bit- I have already learned that this is sort of an intelligence gathering mode for her, then a smile bloomed on her face and she did a full-on, arms crossed, head bobbing, whole face blink. I saw the targets get odd looks on their faces, then they physically relaxed a bit and the tone of their chat changed a bit somehow. Well, it was still meddling, but I was pretty sure it would not mess up their lives and I still got at least a little revenge out it.

It had been a long day, and I was pretty tired of the mall, so we headed home. Brit was there and greeted me with a kiss that involved her tongue reaching down my throat to my balls somehow, patted my reviving cock and said she would take her share later tonight, and settled in to talk with the girls about the store and Ashley.

She giggled about the trio of girls and Jeannie showed her some kind of '3D movie' of our afternoon. I heard them actually discussing Ashley's techniques and asking for slo-mo replays of key scenes. Sheesh! It was really disconcerting to hear my performance being discussed like a football play. I went in to watch some restful TV while Jeannie made supper and they kept up the conversation. Supper was remarkable in how normal it was. It had only been a few days, but we were settling into this wonderful domestic bliss.

After supper, we watched some more TV until Brit suggested that we should play a game before bedtime. Now, Jeannie (... what did her name used to be? Odd how hard it was to remember her or Brit from 'before'!) and I used to play Trivial Pursuit and such 'before' the big change, and I sort of assumed that Brit was referring to something like that, so I was caught by surprise when she brought out a Twister game! "I found it at a thrift shop over lunch!" she bubbled. "Isn't it a blast?"

We set it up and found that Jeannie could spin the wheel with almost no work, so we propped it up to make it easier to read. "Right foot red." "Left hand yellow" (giggle). "Left foot blue" (some stretching and a minor tangle left me with my face really close to Brit's chest). "Right foot green" (OK, this one was going to be trouble- I had to cross over and reach a bit. My face left Brit's chest and ended up between Jeannie's legs. By the way, she smelled yummy!) "Right hand red." That was it, I lost balance and shoved the others over in a laughing heap. "Pay up" they shouted at me! Huh?

"You gotta loose a piece of clothing, silly" Susan informed me. Strip Twister? OK, I pulled off my shirt, leaving me rather low on clothing since we already kicked off our shoes and socks (or stockings).

Over the next round, a rule developed that it was fair to kiss, tickle, nibble, etc. exposed skin with your mouth to try to get someone else to fall over. When Brit licked my back with a long, wet stroke, I almost jerked off the board! Whew! What a sensation! When I jerked, though, I pushed her just enough that she bumped Jeannie and they both fell over. Susan laughingly informed them that they both had to relinquish something. Brit removed her skirt with a smile and a wink, while Jeannie showed us that she was not wearing a bra this evening.

Brit then proceeded to shove her fanny in my face every chance she got. After the third or fourth time, I bit her panties waistband and pulled the dang things off her butt. She squealed and called me a cheater, but did not fix it. In fact, they sort of worked their way off over the course of play (aided by some very interesting to watch wiggling from her) until she was naked from her waist down. At the same time, Jeannie managed to get Susan to lick her nipples and faked her out into tumbling over! Susan forfeited her own shirt, and slipped off her bra at the same time. "Just trying to play fair," she said with a wink when I asked why she was doffing two items.

The next round was a hoot. The girls joked about how they should add my cock to the list of things that had to touch a color, and that set off a burst of creative thinking that had Jeannie blink some interesting new additions to the game. For one thing, we now all sported randomly placed colorful spots on our suddenly naked bodies, and 'penis/breast' and 'mouth' were added to the spinner. Naturally, the next spin was "penis/breast yellow", I touched it to the big yellow spot on Brit's left buttock, but she was trying to touch her breast to the yellow spot on the mat. By coincidence (?), Jeannie and Susan had yellow spots on their torso that let them accomplish the job by touching their tits together.

"Left hand blue" got me good and groped since I had developed a big case of blue balls. All three girls snatched at me, but Jeannie beat them out, so Brit grabbed Jeannie's blue butt, I touched a convenient spot on Susan's back, and Susan smilingly grabbed Brit's bright blue nipple. I began to suspect Jeannie of cheating a bit when 'mouth blue' came up and Jeannie switched her hand to a blue spot on my knee and took my azure meat in her mouth. I began to suckle the blue nipple on Susan while she did the same to Brit. Brit somehow managed to kiss Jeannie's bottom before we all fell into a heap.

The spinner kept spinning- "Left foot red", "left hand green" and a couple other commands and we were tied up in a knot. That's Twister! Yeah, Twister! I was not sure whose limb was doing what, but Brit had someone's foot gently fucking her red pussy, Jeannie was sucking Susan's cunt from behind as Susan was busy trying to play with Brit's breasts and kiss my belly button. I was trying to keep one foot on Jeannie's bouncy boob, and my hands on... where the heck were my hands again? It was getting hard to keep track as we shifted again and my cock was enveloped in something warm and soft.

For a moment I was not sure exactly what or who, but it soon resolved itself to Brit's mouth as I struggled to find the right combination of free spots for my appendages. I kept trying to stuff my cock into Jeannie's colorful cunt, but she was so busy with Susan that I could not quite make it. What the heck, I shoved it in Susan's ass instead. The angle was not right for full penetration, but just riding the crack felt good for now.

I lost my balance for a second as the Twister mat began to inflate and turned into a thick cushion. The motion tossed all of us around a bit, and I ended up with Brit smiling on top of me. She gave me a big kiss and nuzzled her face into my neck, whispering sexy thoughts into my ear. I hugged her close and ran my hands along her silky skin as she wriggled her pelvis to position herself near my cock. I noticed that Susan and Jeannie were in a noisy 69, so I devoted my full attention to Brit.

I put my knees up and spread my legs, and she sat on my cock, leaning back on my legs. She used her feet to lift herself up, and gravity to slide back down as we settled in for a long, slow screw. I played with her protruding clit as she pulled her own nipples. I lowered my legs and she fell back, the angle of our join shifting so she felt it more in the top front of her vagina, near where the G-spot is supposed to be.

She obviously felt something because her body shivered and she began to grind at me, spinning her pelvis, twisting and cranking away. It felt like I had caught my cock in some sort of heated, padded piece of farm machinery and I was getting close to losing it any second now. She came with a loud cry, accompanied by a gush of warm, sticky fluids that drenched my crotch and left a puddle under us. She seemed to have passed out for a moment as she lay back limp against my legs.

Susan and Jeannie watched in awe before Susan moved to help Brit up so we could separate. Brit revived and let out a long shuddering moan. Her eyes were still closed as she smiled, tucked a hand over her pussy and curled up in a contented-looking ball.

Jeannie handed me a warm damp cloth that I used to clean the two of us and the mat up with. Brit murmured 'thanks' as I wiped and dried her off, then pulled a blanket over her. Wow- that must have really felt incredible to her. Jeannie was suddenly begging me to try it with her, and we did- with almost an identical result. Susan brought a new towel over and soon Brit and Jeannie were sleeping happily spooning together. I asked Susan if she wanted to try it, and she laughingly begged off... "For now," she added with a grin.

Susan and I sat cuddling on the couch and watched some TV with a warm blanket over our nudity. Susan's hand was idly playing with my chest hair and I was stroking her back when she lifted her head and kissed me. "You know I really love you. At first, I was not sure if it was some side effect of what you did to me or what, but I really, really love you." I assured her I loved her as well and we kissed lovingly and tenderly... at first. Without conscious thought, we began to kiss harder, then her tongue slipped into my mouth. I pulled her butt into a slightly different position and soon she was straddling my lap. Without breaking the kiss, we wiggled things into alignment and she slipped onto my shaft with a contented sigh escaping our joined lips.

Over the next few months, I lost the ability, and as my power dwindled, so did Jeannie's, although she still has some of it. Susan and I got married and she started to work at AdventureGear as VP under Ashley, who remained the President, spokes model, head buyer, and adventurer. Ashley's favorite pastime was to learn something new and erotic then bring it home and try it with her friends. Somehow she managed on one trip to combine the quiet sensuality of a geisha with the abandon of an Aussie and nearly broke me in thirds!

Brit continues with her own business and it is going great guns. Shirley even works with her now, and I have to admit that what Jeannie did for her was better in the long run than what I had done. Shirley is gorgeous and a major flirt, but also totally faithful to Steve, who is also doing quite nicely in his own business. Brit and I serve on AdventureWear's board as well.

Jeannie takes care of the house- by the way, we got a big one outside of town with enough room for our friends to stop over, a suite of rooms for Brit that include a home office for when she does not feel like going in to town, and an apartment for Ashley to use when she is in town. She also works part time in the local AdventureWear store and is our best sales person there. Asking her to work more hours and have a more independent life just makes her laugh. She is perfectly happy with the way things are going right now.

I even managed to check in on the girls from the mall, and they were gracious, lovely, and doing well in school. I wanted to invite them to live with us as well, but I was happy with what I had and it was just a greedy thought.

Now, I guess I could recount the great honeymoon in Hawaii Susan and I took, made all the more fun when Brit and Jeannie showed up to surprise us, and the fun things we did with the beautiful people we met there, or about the time when Jeannie and I decided to have some fun at the zoo, but... maybe not! Use your own imagination, and keep wishing. You never know when the wishes will come true!