Make A Wish Upon Your Wife

Story Info
A surprise threesome after pillow talk.
2.1k words
4.26
219.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were laying in bed messing around a little when he told me he wished to watch two women in real life have sex. It made me think about it for a while. I decided I would like to grant him his wish.

I started looking for places to go to watch live sex shows. All I could find were swinger clubs. I didn't think that was what he really wanted. I was beginning to think it would not be possible to grant him this wish so I just pushed the idea to the back of my mind and went on with life as usual.

We decided to go out of town one weekend to get away from it all. We checked into a motel just off the interstate. When we got into our room, I saw it had a hot tub. My great weakness is hot tubs and I couldn't resist this one. I got out Mr. Bubble and started the water running. I went to my husband and ran my hands up his chest asking if he would like to join me." Later", he said, "I'll just watch you for now."

I slowly stripped off my clothes until I was down to garter belt, stockings and bra.

"Are you sure you don't want to join me?" I said.

"Later" he replied.

I finished taking off my clothes and got into the tub. I slid down until all you could see was my head above the bubbles. I turned on the jets and positioned myself until they were hitting just the right spots. I closed my eyes and just let them take me away. Just as I was reaching orgasm, I opened my eyes and saw my sitting naked stroking his cock and smiling at me.

"Are you nice and relaxed now?" he asked

"Umm"

"Would you like to go out for dinner and a little music and dancing?"

"Don't you want to finish? I'd love to do it for you."

"Not just yet."

We got dressed and left.

We found a little bar that served food and had a little blues band that was going to play. We ate and had a couple of drinks.

When the music started playing, we got up and danced, rubbing against each other. Other people were dancing along side of us. I had noticed one woman that kept watching us.

She was a real nicely built blond, not a hard body, just built.

Just then, the waiter brought a couple of drinks, compliments of the lady that was watching us.

My husband and I looked at each other and smiled. We told the waiter to thank the lady and ask her to join us. She agreed and came over to our table. We introduced ourselves and started talking. Her name was Ellen and she lived about 1000 miles from us.We were really enjoying ourselves when we noticed that the place had just about emptied.

None of us wanted our time to end there so we invited her up to our room for another drink and more conversation.

We got in the elevator just a little tipsy. She and I both had to lean on my husband to keep from falling down with the movement of the elevator. My husband mentioned not minding being a "sandwich" and smiling.

When we got to our room, my husband started fixing drinks while she and I took our turns in the bathroom. When he took his turn, we started talking about the sandwich. I suddenly realized that here was my chance for my husband to get his wish.

He came out of the bathroom and sat down with his drink.

She and I stood up together.

"You are just about to get your wish big boy" I said and smiled.

He looked at me questioningly and then at Ellen. We both smiled and reached out to hold each others hands. All at once it finally dawned on him what was going to happened. He grinned and said I love you. I knew then he really wanted this.

I really didn't know what I was doing. I had never touched another woman in this way, I just did to her what I liked my husband to do to me.

I turned to Ellen and touched her face softly. I slipped my fingers through her long hair. It was so soft. She was stroking my arms. We came together in a kiss. My lips stroking hers and her lips nibbling at mine. Both of our tongues touched at the same time. I leaned back and told her she sure did taste good.

We looked at my husband and asked him how he would like it. He told us how to start and said he would prompt us as we went along.

I turned Ellen around so she was facing him. I slowly unzipped her dress. I reached inside her dress to the front and started to caress her breasts. I pulled down the front of her dress until her black push up bra was visible. I reached back around and traced my fingers lightly along the upper edge of the cups. She turned around and started unbuttoning my blouse, leaning over and lightly licking the skin she exposed. She pushed my blouse off my shoulders. I was standing in my bra and skirt. We embraced and kissed, our tongues going further into our mouths thrusting back and forth. We took off each others bras and started rubbing our naked breasts together, nipple to nipple. We were both starting to breath a little heavy. I was surprised, I did not think I would get anything from this except pleasing my husband. I looked at him to see if he disapproved but he looked at my with such love in his eyes, I knew it would be ok.

He walked over and started the hot tub filling again. We sat down on the edge of the tub with him in the middle. I reached up and pulled him down for a mind blowing kiss while I ran my hands over him. When our kiss finished, I turned him toward Ellen and gently pushed him to her. She reached up and took his face in her hands and started to kiss him. While they were kissing, she reached over his shoulder and pulled me toward them.

"How do you like this sandwich dear?"

"I like it just fine but I'll just move out of your way"

She and I stood and slowly removed the rest of our clothes. The hot tub was full and the bubbles were rising.

We stepped in the tub together and sat down facing each other with our legs entangled. Our breasts were floating in the bubbles.

We came closer and closer while we were caressing each others breasts. We were close enough, we were sharing our breath. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed. Our bodies were soft and slippery under our hands in the bubble bath. She caressed my butt slowly in circles. I slid my hands up and down her sides touching her breasts along the way.

She pulled me up on my knees. She took her tongue down along my neck sending shivers up my spine. She licked my breasts one at a time, slowly going around and around. She took my nipple into her mouth and gently sucked.

My husband told her to suck harder, I liked it better that way. He was right.

I reached down and started to touch her tits. They were so much fuller than mine. She took her hand down my belly to my cunt. I caught my breath. I pulled her up on her knees so I could touch more of her. She slid her fingers into my slit touching my clit. I pushed my hand gently into hers. We slid our fingers back and forth, back and forth.

All at once my husband touched both of our shoulders at the same time. We had forgot he was there.

"It's time for you girls to come out and play where I can see you. "

We drained the tub and dried.

"Where do you want us" I asked.

"The bed on your backs with you legs spread wide so I can look at you"

We laid down with our feet well apart. He pulled a chair to the end of the bed where he could get a good view.

"Now I want you to start touching each other," he said.

We both reached out with one hand and started touching. She brushed her hand along my side as I was touching her. Lightly, in circles, we caressed each other. Finally our fingers reached our shaved cunts. Each of us slowly slid a finger up and down our slits. We were both so wet. My husband had a eye full of what was going on.

"I want Ellen to slide to the edge of the foot of the bed with her hips and put her heels on the edge as wide apart as she can get."

Ellen slowly slid down with a smile on her face. My husband leaned down close and smelled her arousal.

"Now I want you to touch her clit the way you like it."

I got up on my knees and moved closer to her. She was smiling at me and licking her lips. I reached down and caressed her clit around and around in circles. I, then dipped into her hole to get my finger wet so it would slide smoothly around her love button. Over and over again, in and out, up and around. Her hips began to move with the rythm of my fingers.

I held out my fingers to my husband to taste her love juice. He sucked them dry.

"Now you sweetheart"

Ellen and I exchanged places and she started on me. Just as I was getting close to cumming, my husband told us to wait.

He got up and went to our suitcase.

"I really didn't know this was going to happen, but I brought along a surprise."

He turned around and in his hand he held a brand new dildo and some slip and slide. The dildo was in a V shape with a set of balls in the middle that vibrated.

"Perfect darling"I said.

He rubbed some of the slip and slide on both sides of the dildo. It looked like he was jerking it off. Looked like he was enjoying it too.

"All right, girls, I want each of you to sit on one of the heads of this and fuck each others brains out"

We both climbed on eagerly. Oh, lord it was heaven. We didn't have to move a whole lot, just a little rocking motion. Soon we were both cumming, holding on to each other, our breasts smashed together.

Finally, we stopped cumming and laid down.

After I caught my breath, I looked up at my husband. He had finally taken off his clothes and was stroking his cock, up and down and around the head.

I looked over at Ellen and said "He looks like he needs a little help don't you think?" She giggled and nodded her head.

I picked up the slip and slide and poured some into my palm while she went over and started tonguing his mouth. I rubbed my hands together and wrapped them around his cock. It was so hard and hot. Ellen started kissing her way down to his cock while reaching down with her hand to help me stroke it.

I kissed my way up to his nipples and swirled around them with my tongue and lightly nibbling the tips.

Mine and Ellen's hands were still stroking his cock. I licked my way back down to his cock and tickled the head with the tip of my tongue.

We stopped stroking and told him to get on the bed spread eagled. He happily complied. Ellen got between his legs and started licking his balls. I leaned down and took the head of his cock between my lips and started swirling my tongue around and around.


"You two are killing me, I have got to cum"

"Not yet darlin"

I took is whole cock into my mouth until he hit the back of my throat, I swallowed and down his cock went.

"Ahhhh! I'm cummmiiing!"

I swallowed every drop.

We all fell asleep for a few hours. When we got up Ellen needed to go home. We exchanged emails so we could keep in touch.

After she left my husband took me into his arms and kissed me passionately.

"I love you so much. I loved you before you granted my wish and I would have loved you even if you hadn't. But this was the best gift I have gotten in a long time."

He laid me on the bed and we made love for hours.