Make an Old Man Happy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mandy continues her descent.
1.3k words
4
46.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: please read Chapter 1, or this won't make sense.

*****

Mandy could have been sexy and come out of her bathroom naked and alluring, but she didn't. The phrase 'mad as a wet hen' comes to mind.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing, pissing on me?" she asked.

"I was showing you who is in charge now."

She bristled even more with that. I showed her my cell phone and told her (lying), "I already uploaded our family album to the cloud, so relax.

"I am so sorry I ever let you have sex with me!" she screamed and collapsed in a heap.

I tried to reason with her. "Mandy, dear, you did not have sex with me. I got the best blow job I ever had, but no, we did not have sex... yet."

She nodded in agreement and thought she had a way to explain away our behavior.

My friends say "You can't talk a woman into bed." I disagree. Here is proof.

I handled Mandy this way.

"You and I had a terrific time this afternoon and I want it to continue. You are miserable in this life here. Your husband is a jerk. You feel stuck here, wasted. You want to get out.

I will take you away, but if you don't want to go, I will walk out of your life by sunset today. If you wish, I will return all the merchandise and it won't cost you a cent."

She quizzed me, "Why after sunset?"

"Because I am going to fuck you, fuck you senseless. You are going to do it because you know you must, but by the time we are through, I think you will see it my way."

The alarm bells in Mandy's brain went off. She was not stupid. I had pictures of her in compromising positions. I had information on two important people in her life.

The wardrobe she just bought would be needed if she did flee this loveless marriage. Where would she go?

She asked, "OK. If I agree to have sex with you, you will leave here and never come back and never, ever use those pictures?"

"I won't share them with your mom or the preacher's wife unless you give me trouble.

You're not going to give me trouble, are you?"

I had another joint in my pocket. I offered it to her.

"Here. Try this. It will relax you. God knows you are uptight."

She took it and lit up. I thought,

"Damn that girl has some lungs on her."

I had her. "First, I picked out an outfit for you to wear. It is laid out in the living room. Go get dressed."

Mandy shrieked when she saw what I found in her closet.

Her wedding dress.

"Do it, Mandy and come back in here. No underwear needed. Your tits are perfect and your cunt should be open for me." I ordered.

She came back in, in full wedding regalia. The dress was not that expensive-looking, but it fit her well.

"You are the blushing bride, all over again, my sweet." I told her.

She sneered at me.

I answered, "Relax. Don't you feel just a little bit naughty right now?"

My conquest thought about it and said, "Yes. This is the nastiest thing you could have done to me."

"Not to you, my dear, but with you. Now get up on the bed, on your knees."

She did.

I flipped the dress over her backside and exposed her private parts.

"Push that pussy up into the air. That's right, wiggle your ass. Use your right hand (I knew she was left-handed) to spread your lips open so I can see your fuckhole."

As expected, she used her left. I slapped her hard, harder than I wanted on the cheek of her ass.

"I said, right hand, dammit!"

She obeyed. Good.

She cried, "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you are not a complete woman yet. I am going to make you one. You will learn how to fuck a man properly."

This chatter got me even harder. I took the head of my dick and placed it on her pussy.

"Push back and fuck me."

She did and surprised me by taking it all in one motion. She held her body against mine and pushed so hard I almost fell backwards, not expecting enthusiasm. I should have, given the gusto of her blow job.

She grunted, "Uhh. Uhh. Oh, God!"

I grabbed her hips and sawed into her with my dick and told her, "I like fucking this married pussy. This married pussy likes it too, doesn't it?"

I heard more non-verbal agreeing sounds. I went further I like fucking this married pussy in her wedding dress.

"It's like you getting fucked on your wedding day by somebody not-your-husband, isn't it?"

Surprise answer, "Yes, fuck yes."

"Who did you want to fuck on your 'special' day, Mandy? It wasn't that loser husband was it? You thought you were pregnant, but you weren't."

She buried her head in the pillow, pulled the sides of the pillow to her ears and bucked and fucked like crazy.

I wet my index finger and put it in her ass. She tried to get away.

"No, baby. Don't run away. Just relax. I'm not going to fuck your ass today, but I will next time."

Because her hands were over her ears, I could reach over her torso and caress both tits at once. I held both, squeezed and milked them together. Then I tweaked the nipples and she lunged back at me.

"That's it."

That was it. We both moved in tandem, rocking back and forth for a few moments, then I released my cum.

She felt me shoot into her and jerked herself off with my still-hard dick. She didn't last long.

We collapsed on the bed. '

Ever mindful of her dress, she rearranged herself so that it would not get wrinkled.

When I caught my breath, I said, "I am glad you protected that asset, your dress. I am offering you a deal. Take it or leave it. And, by the way, I didn't upload our family album. You can do with the phone what you want. It is cheap and I will get another this evening. I can tell the service I lost it and insurance will pay for another."

"What's the deal?" she asked.

"Talking about 'assets', you have a marvelous one. I know a way to advertise. I will set you up in a fine apartment/hotel in a nearby city. Your clientele will be men who get off on having sex, blow job or fucking, with a bride. You can quit any time you want. Or when Scott gets home, ask him how and why he maxed out a $500 Visa card at that tittie bar across town."

Mandy was suspicious. "What do you get out of this?"

I said, "Half the money you collect, as a finder's fee. I'll pay for your residence and for the room we reserve for our bride's dalliances. No one need know you live in the same building. At five hundred dollars per client, you can make enough money to pay for college in no time. Work as much or as little as you want. Start a new life."

"Anything else?" she wanted to know.

I finished, "I can't think of anything off hand. Your new home will be away from this city, this life; we can be safe. You'll have to insist on men using rubbers: that sort of details we can work out. I am offering you a way out of this place. Just disappear, now."

Mandy took her time, then said, "Let's go, before I change my mind."

"Great!" I thought. Especially since I already put down a deposit on her furnished apartment an hour away from this dump.