Make Her Break Her: Rachelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ares jammed her face into his crotch, grinding his hips rhythmically in a tight circle. Rachelle struggled to breath, pushing his massive thighs with her hands to no avail. On the verge of suffocation, she did the only thing she could think of.

She reached up and grabbed his balls, squeezing as hard as she could. Ares bellowed out in pain.

"Aghhh!! Dammit!"

He yanked her hair, angling her face at the perfect angle for him to deliver a hellacious slap. Rachelle released his package and fell back to the couch. While Ares winced in pain, she brought her hand up to her stinging face and flashed a devilish grin.

"You like that, fucker?" she asked. "Huh?"

Jamie walked around with the camera, aiming at her face. She looked up at him annoyed. Ares took advantage of the distraction by bolting over and scooping up her legs.

"I see you need to be broken in," he said.

Rachelle fought to get free, kicking and screaming, but Ares was just as determined to keep her under his control. He flipped her over so that her reddened ass jutted in the air. In an instant, he was on top of her, his full weight pressing her into the couch.

"Get ... off me," Rachelle said.

His hand clamped the base of her neck and drove her face back into the cushion. "I'm through playing with you, Princess."

She felt his probing fingers slide between her cheeks and dig out her thong, sliding it to the side. She gasped in anticipation. She knew what was coming next. It didn't take long for her to feel the head of his massive cock burrowing inside her. After a couple of false starts, her traitorous pussy lips slid apart to accommodate him. He pushed a couple of inches of his pole inside then gave her a hard thrust, bottoming out at the deepest regions of her womb.

"Agh-ahhh!" Rachelle cried out from the sudden invasion.

Ares rested on top of her, his muscular hips flattening her ass under his weight, as he leaned in close to her ear. "You're mine now, Princess."

He withdrew a little and pumped another deep stroke inside her. Rachelle shuddered and released a low groan. Again Ares lifted his hips and drove more of his cock inside her, jerking her body forward. He continued working her back and forth until her walls opened up for him. Soon her short gasps synced with his strokes as he picked up his pace, slamming as much of his thickness into her as possible.

She bucked wildly underneath him, screaming and pleading for him to stop. Her cries were answered with more of his punishing cock strokes. Jamie dropped on one knee beside the couch and filmed a close-up shot of her assault, panning the camera over her face and along the length of her tortured body.

Sweat coated her skin as she clawed the sofa and tried to angle her body out of her predicament. However, a subtle shift of her ass led to a deep moan from Ares and his red hot cock penetrated a few inches deeper inside her.

"Hell yeah," he said. "Hold it just like that. I'm all the way in there now."

Her desperate maneuvering had only made things worse. She tried to shimmy back into her original position, but Ares locked an iron grip on her hips and held her in place.

"Nah, Princess," he said. "I like this angle. I'm gonna break you in gooood now. Thanks for the assist."

The black stud continued his mission without missing a stroke. Her bubble-butt rippled every time his hips slammed into her. Rachelle loved rough sex, but Ares was savagely piston-fucking her beyond any scenario she'd ever experienced or imagined. Her sore ass cheeks combined with the fullness of his girth and length had started a small fire in the depths of her most taboo desires. Rachelle's pussy was definitely on board for the ride, drenching his relentless black pole with a tidal wave of warm juices. Her body's betrayal was magnified by the sloshy noises escaping her cunt as Ares pounded her into submission.

Submission.

He was fucking the will to resist right out of her. She'd made a career decision to not do interracial scenes, but that choice had been taken out of her hands. She was being filmed taking black cock deep in her pussy. Worse than that, her nipples were hardening and her pussy was quivering.

"You like this big black dick don't ya, Princess?"

"No. No. N-N-ooo."

Ares kept humping her at a frenzied pace.

"I feel that pussy warming up for me. He slapped her ass, causing her walls to clinch around his rod. "Look at how easy I'm sliding in and out. Yeah. You're loving it. I can see it in your eyes."

And without warning, without any of the usual buildup, she quaked. The ripple began in the center of her sex and radiated outward like a shockwave. She gritted her teeth, trying her best not to give him the satisfaction of even a whimper, but her climax raged, jolting through her spine, forcing her mouth open.

"Uhhnh! Uhhnh! Ahh ... fuuuuckkk!"

Ares slapped her ass. "There we go. Coming ain't ya? Don't fight it. I knew you were loving it."

He slowed his assault, allowing his cock to settle into a gentle back and forth motion. This gave Rachelle a chance to ride down easy from her crest and catch her breath. Jamie moved the camera in to capture the shock and ecstasy written across her face.

This wasn't supposed to happen. Men usually had to bring out the whole bag of tricks to take her over the edge. But she'd just quivered through the most violent orgasm she'd ever experienced and there was no kissing. No fingerbanging. No pussy eating. No foreplay of any kind. Just a raw, brutal, primal fuck. She'd fought. She'd tried not to succumb. But there was no denying the truth.

Ares pounded her pussy like a jackhammer.

And she came like a freight train.

It took a while for her to realize that her pussy was empty. Ares had removed his cock and to her surprise, her pussy felt hollow, incomplete and abandoned. Further to her shock, she was grinding her hips into the sofa, eyes closed and moaning like a wanton slut. He'd promised to break her and all signs indicated that he was succeeding. For all her tough talk, she'd been no match. More tears welled in her eyes.

"Guess you ready to suck now, huh?"

She opened her eyes to the sight of Ares stroking his black snake a few inches from her face.

"No," she said, panting. "I can't."

"Yes you can," he said. "All you gotta do is open wide for me."

His barrel cock glistened with her juices and she could smell her musk all over him. He'd taken too much. She couldn't allow him to take whatever was left of her pride.

"I won't," she said.

J.T. reached over the couch and slapped her ass ten times harder than the worst she'd received from Ares. Rachelle screamed. Jamie angled the camera toward her sizzling cheeks.

"It sure as hell ain't gonna suck itself," J.T. said. "Get to work, slut."

Slut.

That word usually turned her on when she was shooting. Coming from J.T.'s mouth however, she finally felt the weight of the slur. She felt dehumanized and owned. She found herself wishing that Nisa would come to her rescue with some of that feminist support she planned to bring to the business.

No such luck. All she received was a hand at the back of her head pulling her mouth towards a giant black cock. She could bite him, but he'd nearly slapped her into another plane of existence after her ball squeeze stunt. She feared she might not live to tell the story if she went as far as to clamp her teeth around his pole.

"Please stop," Rachelle said. "You've had your fun okay? I ... I won't press charges."

Ares broke out with laughter. "Press charges? Bitch, you're on a porn set. You're getting paid to get laid. Now open up."

He pressed the head against her lips. More tears flowed down her cheeks. Ares didn't care. He just stared down at her with a deranged lust. Jamie held the camera steady. Even Nisa had gotten off the couch and moved in for a closer look.

Rachelle closed her eyes and parted her lips.

Ares moaned. "There we go."

The head slid over her slippery tongue, stretching the corners of her warm mouth to the limit. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head forward, stuffing her face with more of his thick meat. She struggled not to gag and accepted that the sooner she made him blow his wad, the sooner her nightmare would be over.

She reached up and gripped his shaft, slurping as much of his length as she could handle. Ares grabbed her other hand and brought it to his cock, so she could double stroke it. She obliged, a little too eagerly for her liking. She tasted her pussy's juices and savored the taboo of what she'd allowed to happen to her. She was slurping black cock like her life depended on it. Maybe it did. Didn't matter.

The dick was hard.

The dick was in her mouth.

No point in turning back.

Ares rocked his hips in a circle, exploring her mouth at all angles. Then he pulled out and presented his nut sack.

"Kiss 'em and make 'em better," he said. "You owe me that much."

She did as she was told, licking over and around his balls, sucking them between her lips, kissing and caressing them with her mouth. He stroked his cock over her forehead and pushed her head further down until she figured out what he really wanted. She flicked her tongue over his anus and he howled like a coyote.

"Damn, Princess. You've got some real skills with that tongue."

Rachelle responded to the compliment by inserting her tongue into his anal cavity and swirling around until she felt him buckle. He was close. She cupped his balls and stuck her tongue as far into his asshole as she could.

Suddenly he yanked her up by the hair and she was staring directly at the head of his trembling cock. His fist became a blur as he stroked his black meat with reckless fury and let out a deep grunt. Her porn instincts having kicked in, Rachelle opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

"Here ya go, Princess." He aimed the swollen head at her face. "Ugh ... ugh ... uh—Uhhhhhhh!"

A jet of white lava painted her face, with a humongous clump landing in her eye. She squinted just as another glob smacked her forehead. The third stream landed in her hair. Ares kept pumping pipe until the last spurt coated her neck and drizzled down between her breasts.

Ares stepped forward and tapped out the last few drops on her tongue. She licked and lavished his cock like the professional slut she was, cleaning the head until it sparkled. She hated herself for doing that, especially when she caught a glimpse of his satisfied grin, but her ordeal was over. Once she got out of there, she could figure out how to make them pay for it. One thing she knew for certain, was that they would regret what they'd done to her.

Jamie moved in with the camera and flashed her a 'thumbs up'.

"Fuck you, Jamie" Rachelle said. "Give me my fuckin' money so I can get the hell out of here. And get me a towel."

"You get your money when the shoot is over," J.T. said.

She turned around and there was J.T.—sweatpants down around his ankles and massaging his chubby cock. It may have been only four or five inches in length, but it made up for it in ungodly thickness. He might as well have been stroking a beer can.

"Oh hell no," Rachelle said. "That ain't happening."

"It's gonna happen, slut." He stepped closer. "You gonna suck my dick just like you sucked his."

"Like hell I am!"

Rachelle jumped up off the couch.

"Grab that bitch," J.T. said.

Ares snatched one of her arms. Nisa secured the other. Jamie stepped backwards and kept filming.

Rachelle kicked and struggled, twisting side to side, but they pulled her back to the couch. She couldn't believe Nisa was helping them.

"Let me go! Let me go you motherfuckers!"

J.T. gripped one of her legs and positioned himself between her thighs. "I done had about enough of your bullshit for one day," he said, lining up his thick sausage with her swollen cunt lips. "See I was cool wit' just getting' some head, but since you actin' all bitchy about it, I'm gonna sample me some of that hot slut pussy."

"No!"

Rachelle kicked at him with her free leg. J.T. caught her calf in mid-air and drove her shapely limb all the way back, pinning it next to her ear. Luckily she was extremely flexible or her hip might have popped out of socket. He used his other hand to peel his tank top off, revealing his hairy beer gut. The man disgusted her.

At least Ares was a physical specimen. J.T. was an overweight brute with stretch marks and scars instead of a six-pack. But he was about to fuck her. Once again, her thong panties were pulled to the side. Once again, a cock she hadn't agreed to accept was about to enter her.

"Fuck yeah." The rotund man exhaled a grunt as he eased inside her.

Eased wasn't exactly the word Rachelle would have used. His wide cock was only an inch of the way in and already stressing her pussy walls. She clinched her jaw, trying her best not to scream while channeling her Kegel techniques, hoping to expel the torpedo breaching her opening. Undeterred by the tight fit, J.T. pressed onward, squeezing another inch of his cock into her sore pussy.

"Shit!" Rachelle cried. "It's too big!"

"It'll fit if you stop fightin'," J.T. replied with a sneer. "Easy way or the hard way. Up to you, slut."

J.T. kept pushing until Rachelle realized there was no use pretending it wasn't going to happen. He was going to find his way inside her. Defeated, she relaxed as much as she could, and surrendered to his probing. Three-quarters of the way inside, he flopped down on top of her, pushing the air from her lungs. His sweaty stomach jiggled against her toned torso as he began humping her mound like a grizzly bear in heat.

"Uhhnh ... please ... uhhnh ... stop!"

Rachelle's cries only seemed to spur him on, as he yanked her one of her bra cups down and slurped a pink nipple into his mouth.

"Fuck yeah," he muttered. "You lovin' you some black dick now ain't you?"

How could anyone love what he was doing? Stroke after stroke, he was tearing her pussy apart at the seams.

"No! No! Please stop! I'll suck it! Just get off me and I'll suck your cock!"

"Too late for that, slut," J.T. said, before devouring her other tit.

Meanwhile Jamie was capturing everything, moving in and out of angles like he was filming a high-concept art flick. He even brushed a lock of her hair away from her face so that he could zoom in on the splattering of cum caked on her face and the helpless anguish in her eyes.

By that time, J.T.'s stubby cock was plugging away and her pussy was starting to respond. Though his girth was near impossible to accommodate, there was no denying that he was hitting erogenous spots that no one before him had ever found. She'd never felt so totally full, explored and ravaged. While disgusted by the sight of him on top of her, she lusted for his strokes. Each time his flabby stomach slapped against her abs, it meant his cock was forcing another guttural moan from her lips. She couldn't hide it anymore. Her body had relented long before then. All that was left was her will. Rachelle accepted her new reality.

She not only loved ... she wanted ... needed his black cock inside her.

His sweat became her sweat as it rained from his chest and face. He raised up, pinning a leg on one of his broad shoulders and licked her ankle. Electric current flowed from her foot, to her thighs, right to the heart of her pussy. She spasmed underneath him, tossing her head side to side with pure lust. Her leg trembled. Her eyes rolled upward and she convulsed into a full on body quake.

Her mouth flew open. "Oh fuck! Fuck! You're fucking the shit out of me!"

J.T. grunted and worked her steamy cunt like a full time job. Her body continued shuddering. What she assumed was one long prolonged orgasm, was actually several mini-eruptions one after the other. Another first.

She watched her tits jiggle as his fat fingers slid over her chest and pinched her nipples. She stared into the camera lens, moaning like a whore and more than willing to give Jamie whatever footage he desired.

Suddenly she felt something move above her. She looked up into a dripping snatch. Nisa had squatted over Rachelle's face, rubbing her swollen clitoris with a circular motion. Her honey blond public hairs were glistening with droplets of her juices. Overwhelmed, consumed with urges she couldn't explain, Rachelle reached up, clasped Nisa's thighs and lowered the girl's hot pussy onto her face.

Nisa moaned as Rachelle inserted her tongue and hungrily devoured her. Meanwhile, J.T.'s strokes had become more violent, making it hard to keep Nisa's pussy aligned with her tongue. Jamie kept alternating camera shots between the brutal fucking taking place between her thighs and the hot tongue lashing she was delivering to Nisa. She also noticed that only one hand was on his camera. The other was groping the growing bulge beneath his cargo shorts.

Ares stood off to the side, stroking his manhood back to full mast. They were using her body like a piece of meat, and all she could do was hang on for the ride. She lapped Nisa's juices like a madwoman until the girl shrieked and flooded her face with appreciation. While Nisa moaned through the aftermath, a hard cock slid under the girl's pussy and above Rachelle's greedy tongue. She licked the length of Jamie's pole before engulfing him with her mouth. He was average compared to the other cocks in the room, but rock hard. It felt like she was sucking a broom handle.

Jamie pulled his cock out of her mouth and slid a few inches inside Nisa's pussy. She humped him for a few seconds before Jamie pulled out and jammed his pole back in Rachelle's mouth. He alternated between their holes for a while before finally, his body stiffened.

"Ah ... ahhh!"

After a couple of quick jerks on his cock, his face tightened and he hosed a stream of jizz across Rachelle's face. He stumbled back a few steps before catching his balance.

"Holy fuck," he said, as Rachelle cleaned him off.

She was surprised to see he still had a firm grip on the camera after spewing his load so hard. But he stood above her, back in director mode and capturing everything. By that time, both of Rachelle's legs were on J.T.'s shoulders and he'd lifted her ass off the couch. This caused her cheeks to jiggle wildly, as his hips slapped against her raised bubble-butt with a rapid-fire frenzy. She moaned and thrashed on the couch, clutching one of Nisa's ankles as J.T. abused her cunt. She threw her head back just in time to take a milky cum shot from Ares. He didn't shoot nearly as much as he did the first time, but it was still an impressive load.

Seeing Jamie and Ares super-soaking her face with spunk must have pushed J.T. over the edge. He dropped her back to the couch and climbed over her upper body until he was straddling her chest, his chubby cock inches from her chin. He lined up, pumped his thick sausage a couple of times and threw his head back.

"Fu-fuck yeah ... here we go, slut. Uhh-uhhhhh!!"

He unloaded thick ropes of goo over her tits, neck and face. Spurt after spurt streamed across her field of vision. Rachelle was sure one of his sticky blasts had to have shot completely over her and landed on Nisa.

Her face and upper body drenched with cum, Rachelle scooped as much she could with her fingers and licked them clean. Nisa surprised her by leaning down for a jizz kiss. They sucked each other's tongues passionately as Jamie moved in tight for the shot. She was right. J.T.'s load had reached Nisa's face. Rachelle wasted no time licking it off like a kitten lapping a bowl of milk. They continued kissing and caressing each other, while the men watched. Rachelle had never been more turned on in her life.