Make It Click

Story Info
Time to be a porn star.
2.9k words
50.1k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Cherry had never done an erotic photo shoot before. Sure, she'd been told she'd be great in pornos, and she had even done a few amateur photo shoots. But in those cases, the photographer was usually just someone who owned a website that posted porn of amateur girls 'doing it live and hot, right now!'

This shoot was different. A talent scout had seen one of Cherry's amateur portfolios, and he had liked what he saw. She had thought he was going to offer her a porn deal, but it turned out to be something better.

He wanted to sponsor a real photo portfolio for her, at a real studio with a real professional photographer. And he said that if this shoot went alright, she could use the pictures and make her way easily in the magazine industry.

She could even be a model!

That thought had thrilled Cherry. It was a dream of every little girl to grow up and be a model. Cherry had been blessed with the figure, with the attitude – but she was missing one thing and that was money. She didn't have a rich family that could afford to put her into modeling classes. She couldn't even afford to go to college after last year's graduation. The amateur porn pics only took her so far, money-wise. She got a cheque every once in awhile, but it was not good money to live off of.

And she wasn't dancer-material either. Sure, she looked great in the outfits she sometimes borrowed from the girls who worked at the same strip club she waitressed at. But she couldn't get up there and dance like they did. Especially not in heels! Standing in the bloody things was hard enough.

No, photography was her best chance at getting anywhere. She had the right body for it, and her uncle had always told her she knew how to make love to the camera. As a child, she'd had no idea what that meant. But now, at twenty years she knew it meant everything.

Or could, if she could pull off this shoot and get the break she had been waiting for. The studio she was going to be shooting at wasn't normally involved in nefarious picture taking. But the agent had insisted it be this particular company, and this particular photographer.

"He's the best, he's done black and white nudes for calendars, swimsuit editions for several sport magazines. He knows his stuff, trust me, he'll do you good!" So the appointment had been booked for her, this evening, and all she had to do was show up.

That's what she did.

Cherry walked into the studio's front door, but there was no secretary at the desk, so she sat herself down in a chair and waited.

And waited. And waited some more.

Finally, she got up, frowning and putting the magazines back on the tables. What should she do? Go into the back of the office, to where the cameras and stuff probably were? What if the photographer was busy? She had heard that some photographers could be real pricks if they wanted, and if you got on their bad side, well, your whole portfolio was in their hands.

You just didn't want to get on their bad sides.

Cherry smoothed her tight leggings over her thighs and ran her fingers through her golden blonde hair. She fussed with her face slightly, almost regretting not having put on makeup before coming. Then, she lifted her chin, picked up her purse, and confidently strode through the fogged glass doors that led to the studio itself.

It was dark and quiet, most of the lights were turned off, excluding a few of the large umbrella-shaped reflectors. A plush couch of fake fur had been set out on a piece of white canvas.

Probably where I should be lying, right now, she frowned, walking more into the studio. But someone was already lying there.

As Cherry came closer, she turned her head to see more of the gorgeous man lying sprawled over the soft looking couch. He had soft brown hair that hung in long ringlets around his face. He had a hawkish nose that seemed almost Roman in its boldness. And he had perfect lips, a long mouth. His skin was tanned as if he was out in the sun often. But this was New York. Maybe he traveled lots? This has to be the photographer, Cherry thought.

And he's totally passed out!

Cherry frowned, putting her purse down on a nearby table and straightening her shirt. She'd purposely spent hours getting ready, making sure she looked her best while looking like she was as natural as possible. She'd washed her face five times, brushed her teeth ten times, and practically drank a bottle of breath freshener. She'd scrubbed every inch of her body, not once but twice, just for this shoot.

And here her photographer was, passed out on the set! What was she to do?

Cherry walked around, soft sneakers making no sound on the polished marble floor. She ran her finger over the props laid out on a table, giggling over the enormous dildos the man had intended her to use.

Men had no concept of realism when it came to their fantasy, Cherry thought, giggling softly. But then, that was the point of what they were doing looking at the kinds of pictures girls like Cherry got famous for.

Behind her, the man snorted lightly and turned his head away from her, mouth opening in his sleep. He looked so godly, stretched out like he was. His silk shirt was unbuttoned slightly, showing some golden curls of chest hair in the part. That made Cherry smile, how photogenic he looked just then.

Then, an idea came to her mind. She shrugged. She was young and could afford a lil indulgence, she thought.

Cherry looked around, biting her bottom lip until she found what she was looking for. A camera was on a tripod already, facing the couch. Obviously the man had been fully prepared to take Cherry's pictures. But he must have had a hard day or something, and waiting for her to come later in the evening had just been too much to ask of him.

So now he was out cold in a perfectly set-up shoot, and she was left to her own devices. Cherry shrugged and carefully began to maneuver the camera closer to the man. She turned this way and that, studying the reflecting lights. Would they be bright enough? She hoped so. Either way, she was about to have some fun.

Moving the camera around to the right angle, the petite blonde looked through the side viewer to make sure the shot was perfect. It was.

Standing next to the camera, Cherry carefully unclothed. She peeled off her leggings, revealing her shapely, almost dancer-like legs. Then she shirked out of her T-shirt, and tossed it to one side. She was completely naked now. And the man still hadn't woken up. Cherry moved over to the couch, squatting down next to the man. He still didn't stir. Cherry poked him lightly and got no reaction. She grinned.

This was going to be fun, she told herself.

Slowly, she reached up to his chest, undoing the buttons on his shirt. Soon she had the shirt completely undone. She smiled, stroking her fingers through the soft chest hair, tilting her head. He really was an attractive man. For a moment she wondered if he was married. But the thought quickly passed. He wouldn't be awake for anything, she realized, so it really didn't matter.

Hanging from the tripod by a long cord was a small black shutter-release that only required one push of a button in order to take a picture. Cherry went behind the camera and confirmed it was in the right spot. Then, she took the remote in hand and walked back over to the sleeping man.

Getting down on her knees, Cherry looked at the camera. She smiled sweetly and took a picture of herself with her hands curling in the man's golden fur. Then she took a picture of herself running her hands over his nipples. They immediately became hard, and Cherry looked at his face to see if he was awake. But his mouth was still open and he was drooling slightly.

That's alright, she told herself. It will just look like he's excited, and that is the point, isn't it?

Cherry moved closer to the man. With the hand holding the small remote out of shot of the camera, she opened her mouth and flicked at one nipple with her tongue, making sure to take several pictures as she first came close to the nipple, then ran her tongue over it, then began to suckle it.

In his sleep or drunken stupor, the man groaned and shifted slightly. But he did not open his eyes.

Cherry smiled and winked at the camera, taking more pictures.

Now, she moved her mouth down his abdomen. He had tight stomach muscles, so she made sure to tease her tongue through every single ripple. Then she was at his waist. Putting the remote on the floor near her, Cherry undid the man's slacks, reaching into them to withdraw a half-erect cock. It was a beautiful piece of work, and Cherry wondered if the man had ever done any nude modeling himself. But looking around at the fancy business he owned, she doubted he had.

Too bad, he's got a really gorgeous member going to waste. Well, not for long, she chuckled to herself.

Cherry picked up the remote in one hand, and the man's cock in the other. Holding it straight, she grinned at the camera as her tongue began to work over the piece of almost flaccid flesh. She licked and lapped at the semi-hard shaft, and teased over the head, taking pictures all the while.

But his cock would only get so hard in his sleep, she knew. And it was too much fun doing things this way for her to stop and wake him up. Besides, she had no idea how he would react. He could get offended and freak out, and she didn't want to spoil her big chance.

Besides, this was more fun, doing things this way. It felt almost taboo and forbidden. Cherry snapped a few more pictures, then set the remote down and headed over to the dildo selection the man had picked out for her.

Most of the pieces were generic off-the-shelf things. He was obviously not a connoisseur of adult toys, she realized. But she could make do with what she had here.

Grabbing an almost triangular butt plug, Cherry headed over to the couch, picking up the remote control as she did. Once she was straddling the sleeping man's chest, one knee up on the back of the short couch and the other foot standing on the floor, she realized she wasn't in a good position to keep the remote out of the camera shots. She'd have to move the camera.

Cherry walked over and placed the camera so it was behind the sleeping man's head. Now the pictures wouldn't show his closed eyes and slightly wet mouth, but that could be good. It would look as if she were posing in front of a fully aware man. And from here, she could drape the remote over the back of the couch, hide it from camera shot.

With her back to the camera, Cherry began to play with her pussy with the small, squat butt plug. Her pussy was surprisingly already wet, and she managed to easily coat the silicone toy. Then she bent forward, giving the camera a good angle of her ass cheeks spread wide as she teased her behind with the plug.

She had never really used one before. She'd only ever been able to tease herself and the photographer with it, but no matter how much the person behind the camera begged and pleaded, Cherry couldn't be convinced to insert the toy.

Now, however, no one was around except Prince Valium here.

Cherry shivered as the butt plug, coated in pussy juices, teased at her pucker. She click-click-clicked the camera's remote, taking pictures. And pushing her ass out, rounding it perfectly, she began to insert the tip of the toy inside her ass.

It eased in gently at first. But then it got fatter, and she had to push it harder. Cherry gently eased the toy inside her tight hole, moaning. Her whole body began to shake with desire, and she could feel an orgasm coming. She turned her face to look over her shoulder, at the sleeping man beneath her, and just as the silicon plug pushed into her anus completely, Cherry came in an almost imperceptible shudder.

But she knew she had caught her face on camera. That excited her.

Shivering still, she stood up and let the remote drop. She walked over to the table and took the plug out, her whole body shaking and shuddering as she did so. Then, she picked up a more penis-shaped toy.

Now for some real fun, she thought, because damn, I'm ready to be fucked! She licked her lips, rubbing her fingers over the thick veined shaft of the silicone dildo. Then she walked back to the couch. This time, she straddled the man facing him, the hand on the back of the couch holding the remote control discreetly.

Too bad he's not awake to help me, Cherry mused, looking down at the naked chest of the sleeping photographer. Then she spread her legs, resting one foot on one side of the man's head, and the other on the floor. Carefully, she positioned the dildo against her pussy lips.

Click-click-click went the camera as Cherry began to force the thick dildo up into her cunt.

She was so wet it slid in very easily, and she dropped her head back, eyes closed and mouth open in a slight 'oh' of pleasure. She pulled the toy back out and looked down. The man still hadn't woken up. If he had, he would see a face full of wet, throbbing pussy only inches from his face. She wondered if he woke up, would he help her?

Cherry looked down the length of the man's body as she pushed the dildo inside her pussy. He was very sexy, very handsome. She wondered how he acted in real life, if he had some crazy European accent, and if he fucked like other men she'd had sex with. Slowly, she began to speed up the movement of the dildo in and out of her cunt. She was whispering to herself now.

"Would you fuck me? Hmm, Mr. Photographer? Would you want this to be your cock inside my cunt? Could you imagine it was you? Don't you wish it was?"

Cherry continued to fuck herself, feeling her first real and serious orgasm coming up quickly. She pushed the dildo in as far as its eight-inch length would go. And she could feel the veins molded into its shaft opening her wide.

"Yes, fuck me. Mmm, that feels so good. I wish this were your cock," she moaned.

Now her hips were rocking back and forth, and it was hard for her to remember to click the button to take pictures. But somehow, she remembered. And it became part of her excitement. To be shooting herself while she was cumming, while she was making herself cum.

Cherry moaned, writhing above the sleeping man's belly. She could feel her juices leaking onto his belly, dripping down from her soaking wet folds.

"Fuck, that's so hot. Fuck me, Mr. Photographer! Yes yes!"

Then she was orgasming overtop of him, almost collapsing onto him but barely managing to hold herself upright. The dildo pistoned in and out of her as she thrashed through the throes of her internal ecstasy.

At last, she was done, left panting and spent above the man. Cherry smiled softly, letting her body subside its electric shocks. Then, she removed the dildo from her dripping cunt and for the sake of the camera, pretended to gasp as she fed it to the sleeping man. Then she clicked a few pictures of herself licking the dildo clean.

A perfect finishing touch, she thought.

Cherry climbed off the sleeping man and slowly got dressed. Still he did not stir. She was almost disappointed. But she just shrugged it off. She gave him a quick kiss on his forehead and wandered off, looking for paper to make a note on.

She left about fifteen minutes later, and called her agent in the morning to see if anything had happened.

"Cherry! Yes, we had a call from the studio just this morning! Apparently you did so well with the shoot, he wants to do another one, even better this time, he said! And he's so sure of your talent, he's willing to do this one for free!"

Cherry had to laugh.

"Whatever you did last night, girl, do it again! This guy could make or break your career!"

She smiled as she hung up the phone. There was no way to repeat the antics of the previous night. But she wondered as she got ready for the new shoot tonight. Did he like the note I left him, telling him about how I came in and took care of things while he slept, she wondered.

Or did he just like waking up with an army of obscene dildos lying on the couch with them, no less than four of them wet and used?

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
PopITinMEPopITinMEover 16 years ago
Hot!

Fantastic scenario! I loved the pace and the sense of horny curiosity! More please?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Another Hard Day A woman masturbates after a hard day at work.in Toys & Masturbation
Her Panties and a Wet Spot She masturbates in thong panties at work.in Toys & Masturbation
Arabian Nights Ch. 01 Discovered dressed in a Dubai hotel.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Hot Shower She takes a hot shower after a chat with her internet lover.in Toys & Masturbation
Horse Riding A hidden camera sees more than was bargained for.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories