Make It Happen

Story Info
Japanese girl's fantasies come true.
2.4k words
4.07
83.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSlave
TSlave
2 Followers

For a while I've been dreaming of being a submissive. Never really had opportunities for it though. Let me describe myself first. I'm Japanese, with medium sized breats and a small frame (I'm only 5'3"), with a shaved pussy. I have to admit, I look pretty hot when I look at myself. Guys hit on me all the time in bars. I'm the type who waits for him to make the first move, I guess because of my submissive nature. If I find a guy who's cute and doesn't seem dangerous, I'll often go home with him and fuck him silly.

One night I decided to go to a local bar for some action. I was feeling pretty horny. I wore a small bustier and tiny miniskirt, showing off my slim legs. I sat at the bar, ordered a drink, and was casually sipping when I noticed him. He was black, at least 6'5", and must have been at least 240 pounds. He was good looking, I noticed, and he must have noticed me because he started to walk towards me.

"Hi. Saw you from over there. Wanna come with me?"

I know this sounds completely dangerous and foolish, since I didn't know him and he was much larger then me. But there was something about him, he had a fire that I can't describe. He seemed to demand attention and loyalty from everyone just by his presence.

"OK."

We left the bar and headed towards his car. He put his arm around my small waist. I had to almost walk on tip toes because he was so large. Thank God I wore my 4" black heels.

In the car, I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I didn't know who he was, where we were going, or what he was going to do with me. Some may say it's crazy, but the fact that I knew nothing about him made me wet and hornier.

Finally, we arrived at what I assumed what was his apartment. He was apparaently loaded; apartments in this part of town cost a fortune. We walked through the lobby and entered the elevator.

Inside, he pressed "23". The second after the doors closed, he backed me up into one of the walls and started kissing me feverishly, tonguing me deeply. I returned his kisses, while his hands were roaming around my body to my breasts and ass.

We got off the elevator and started walking towards his apartment, this time with this large hand covering most of my ass. We came in front of a room and he took out his keys and opened the door. What I saw shocked me.

There 2 other guys and a girl already inside, apparently very busy. One black guy was under her, pumping fast, while the other Asian guy with a cock big for an Asian was fucking her ass.

"Oh my God..." was all I could say. I just kept staring.

The guy I came with brought me back to reality. He roughly started taking my clothes off, and I was naked in 8 seconds flat. He threw me onto his large king-sized bed which had restraints on every corner. He used the restraints and soon I was spread wide, on my back. Before I could say another word, he placed a gag into my mouth.

I managed to get some muffles out before he smacked me across my face.

"Quiet, unless you want more."

I didn't want to admit it, but being taken like this was one of my fantasies. I wanted a big, strong guy to overpower me and use me like a whore.

All of a sudden, I heard the three other people groan loudly at the same time. They then all came and surrounded me around the bed.

"Damn, she's hot. Where'd you find this ho? You always bring the best sluts," said the Asian guy.

What? You mean he does this regularly?

Suddenly, he grabbed and started to fondle my tits. Despite my pride and humility, I couldn't help but let out a loud moan.

"Look at this slut. She's already horny. Can't wait to play with her," said the other black guy.

The Asian guy abruptly stopped, then loudly declared, "I get first dibs!"

Am I property?

"Look, from now on, all the males in this room are your masters. We will be addressed as 'master', and that only. You may not do anything without our permission, including having an orgasm till we say so. Breaking these rules will result in severe punishment, and it won't be pretty. You can't even make a sound unless we say so. Is that clear?

All I could do was nod.

I couldn't believe it; my fantasies were becoming a reality. He slowly started to tease my pussy. Licking just around the clit while massaging my tits. What a feeling. and it didn't help that three other people were staring. I so needed to moan loudly, this was driving me insane. Finally, he stopped his slow torture, and mounted me. He slid in his 8" cock easily; I guess I was really wet.

"My God, are you tight. You feel like a virgin!"

The biggest cock I'd ever taken was 6". Needless to say, the feelings I was getting from him were so much more pleasurable. If I didn't have that gag, I would've screamed from the exquisite torure.

The guy I came with removed my gag and said, "Make all the noise you want."

That did it. I was moaning and panting like a professional porn star.

"Ohhh... yessss... yessss... fuck me!"

I couldn't believe what I was saying. But I badly needed this fuck, and I wanted more and more.

He continued to fuck the hell outta me, pumping hard, up to his balls.

"Come on, you slut, you want my big cock, don't you? You love it, you love that a complete stranger has his cock buried deep in your tight, warm pussy. Say you want it. Beg me for it. You know you need it." With that, he stopped pumping and instead, started gyrating in circles inside my pussy, making "squish squish" sounds.

"Ohhh! Yes, master! I love it! I'm your whore! Use me as you want! Please don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

This was what he was waiting for. He started to pump again, and I was feeling the familar tingle in my pussy which meant that an orgasm was about to come any second.

Whimpering, I asked in a low voice, "Master... may I... please climax?"

"I will tell you when and only when you may come. Do not ask me again."

I almost died when he said that. My explosion was imminent. I tried to think of other things, but there was no use, the feelings were much too strong to ignore. He started counting down.

"10...9... 8... 7... 6..."

Did he expect me to hold it until zero? I couldn't! I didn't see any way out of this! And meanwhile, the two other guys were rock hard again.

"5... 4..."

I was almost there...

"3... 2..."

I couldn't believe it. I came at two. I had the strongest orgasm I've ever had, and started milking his cock with a ferocious grip. I couldn't stop. Even with my orgasm, the Asian guy seemed unfazed. He was still good to go. After about 15 minutes of more fucking, and 2 more orgasms on my part, he finally shot his huge load of cum up my pussy, filling it and then some.

"You know you've failed me. And now you know you're getting a punishment."

I could only whimper for mercy.

He went into another room and came back with a large bag. He took out nipple clamps, which he painfully applied to my tits, and then a big, thick vibrator, which he began to lube up with KY jelly.

"You know where this is going."

I was scared. I'd never had anything bigger than a finger up my ass; surely this huge tool would not be able to fit up there! It was at least 7" long, and had about a 1.5" diameter across.

After he finished lubing, he freed my legs of their restraints, flipped my legs over my head, and slowly started to sqeeze in the vibrator. I squirmed to try to get away, but it was futile. He spread my hole wide, and inch by inch inserted the whole thing while it was stretching me up inside. It was painful, but not as much as I thought it would be. After he was done, he put the power on low, and left the bed.

The guy I came with came to me, and said, "Open wide!"

I had never liked giving blowjobs; the idea of a man's peeing instrument in my mouth made me nauseous most of the time. And because of this fact, I had given blow jobs a maximum of maybe 3 times, to one guy who had a particularly small cock, because of his size and because I really liked him.

Since I didn't want to get punished even further, I stretched my mouth as far as possible, and he mounted my chest and slid it in. His cock was also big. At least 9", and on the thick side. I gagged as an instinct; he showed no mercy and slammed his cock to the back of my throat. I choked and strained to accomodate this cock in my throat but to no avail. I could barely breathe, and would've suffocated if he didn't cum fast, which he did, thankfully. I had to swallow every drop while his cock was pulasating inside my throat. The taste sickened me. Meanwhile, the thing in my ass was vibrating away, almost pushing me to the edge but not quite. These guys knew what they were doing.

While this was going on, the other girl was giving a blow job to the black guy while the Asian was deep in her pussy.

I thought my punishment was other and began to relax. The black man saw this and said, "You ain't getting off that easy."

With that, he started to lick my pussy. Around and around it went, again circling but never touching the clit. When I tensed up and was about to cum, he abruptly stopped and waited for about 30 seconds. He then did that over and over; driving me close to an orgasm but never allowing me one. I was about to go mad. His teasing tongue, slowly circling once more, again drove me close but no matter how hard I tried I coudln't come. I forgot I even had to ask permission first; thank God that he didn't let me.

After about bringing me close to the egde more times than I could count, he stopped altogether and joined the group on the other side of the room. I was tied up with painful clamps on my tits, a vibrator in my ass, and so close to an orgasm... and he just left. The thought appalled me. As I thought about it, this indeed was a very bad punishment.

I needed release, and fast. I couldn't take it. I started to talk.

"Please, can someone fuck me? I don't care where or how, but I need an orgasm! I'll do anything for it! Please! Use me as you want, only let me come!"

The two black men came over, apparently intrigued. Only the Asian man stayed; he was busy fucking.

"Anything, huh? Well, all right. We can easily do anything to you anyway, since you're all tied up, but we'll let you have this one."

"Oh, thank you so much, masters..."

The black man laid down on the bed. The other black man then freed me of my restraints and flipped me over like a rag doll, quickly onto the man's cock. I was on top of the black man, and he only said one word.

"Bounce."

That single word is what started to get me going. I humped his penis as fast and as hard as I could. His large member was getting larger inside me.

"You may have as many orgasms as you want."

I was wondering why they were being so generous. Didn't I have to beg for it before? But I wasn't complaining. Soon, I felt that familiar tingle inside of me. I came with an orgasm even stronger than the one I had before, because of all the teasings I'd receieved.

"Ohhhh... fuck me... I'm your whore!"

He, like the Asian man, did not cum easily. It took four me more orgasms to get him to spill his load inside of me. I was very tired; after all, I just had four orgasms, each stronger than the last. But the other black guy looked at me menacingly. His cock was rock hard from watching us fuck. I have to admit, it would be a very erotic sight. A tiny Asian women, riding a big black man's cock.

I couldn't beleive it, but I didn't want to fuck anymore. I was tired. Despite my protests, he flipped me on my back and started to pound away. It stretched my hole widely. The vibrator was still there, along with the clamps. After about 10 minutes, I started to feel that tingle again. I didn't know that I was capable of having so many orgasms in one night!

As with the case of the other guy, I came 3 times until he had cum. My hairless pussy, at this point, was quite a site. Spilling over with various men's cum, all sticky and wet. Every time someone fucked me, we'd hear those squishing noises, which was kind of embarrassing.

Me fucking the most recent guy just made the other black guy even harder than before. These people were sex maniacs!

After about 3 more fucks by the both of them (they kept alternating; that way, someone was always fucking me and the guys would always eventually become hard and fuck me again), they finally got tired and collapsed on the bed next to me. I had numerous more orgasms that night, and even more the next morning.

A day does not go by in which I fuck with at least two of them. I need as much as they do.

TSlave
TSlave
2 Followers