Make It Real Ch. 01

Story Info
Another man's wife visits to flash and flirt, loses her head.
6.6k words
4.1
55.6k
10

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/08/2015
Created 11/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was typical fun for me post a couple of stories on Literotica until I got this message from L that she liked my story on flashing. She emailed me that it made her want to tease. Maybe she was more refined than me. I hoped she wanted to fuck, you know, to go through with it. Especially when she described her fit, 27 year old body, and how she did like to fool around and to make her husband hot by flashing other guys in public. She seemed keen on the oral sex and other foreplay. But I suppose our age difference made her pause. She wrote that I could watch a little show.

So I wrote another story and posted it to Literotica. And that was enough to put her over the edge. L agreed to meet me in Philadelphia. I called her L because I met her through Literotica. She thanked me for not using her name. I don't know her real name. She was equally adept at the fiction. L took the train to Philadelphia on Friday arriving around 4:30. It was quite a leap of faith on her part, considering we had not met and I had not told her what hotel yet. My only reassurance to her was that it would be a large party where she could choose randomly what guys to hit on and she could flirt or flash as much or as little as she wanted.

I had taken off half a day myself and drove to Philadelphia ahead of her. I checked into a hotel near the convention center and texted her to meet me downstairs in the bar before I'd give her my room number. I wanted to be sure L was a woman matching the description, not some 60 year with a neck brace, or three guys from the Ukraine trying to scam me for wire transfers or to mug me in the elevator.

I chose Philadelphia because it was an easy trip for L and there was a doctor's convention on the weekend. Specifically it was the ASN Kidney Week, the world's premier nephrology meeting. I didn't know what it was except if it had to do with internal organs then it must attract some smart, rich doctors. It seemed to be about the right size convention where we could get lost and people would not remember whose name badge we wore. I thought it would pique her excitement to crash the scene and assume fake identities.

L met me in the hotel bar after some texting. I was surprised to see that she looked like the photos because I was ready for a let-down. Other people in the bar, both men and women, were surprised to see L, too. That's because L is stunning, and makes the crowd stop to stare. She has beautiful 36dd's and she wore a classy cocktail dress with a low neckline to show off her cleavage. L is convinced that her tits are her best asset, but those hips and ice blue eyes would get any man with a heartbeat to stand at attention. Her calves firmed up with an elegant taper to slender ankles as she walked in her high heels. The black dress with its sequins or sparkling pieces around the neckline was a perfect contrast to her sandy blonde hair. If that hair wasn't natural then she did a first class job because her eyebrows were a nice light match and her fair skin made it all very believable.

She was wearing a nice rock on her finger so I surprised her by pulling out a gold band and slipping it on my finger. "There," I said. "Now we can pretend we're married."

After we sat through one round of drinks and pleasantries, L relaxed that I wouldn't pull out my schlong to attack her, regardless of my urges. I tried to test her openness, under the guise of the logistics of bringing her things up to my room, but she cut that off rather abruptly.

"Don't get your hopes up and get yourself all bothered," L told me. "I'm very committed to my husband. I'll tease a few of the guys here at the conference, but you won't be that lucky. I promised him, 'No sexual contact with you.' You'll have to settle for watching me tease the other guys. I'm not even going to tease you."

"You're already teasing me," I pointed out.

"You mean like this?" she asked, and pushed up under her tits with both hands, then put her index finger into the front center of her dress to pull the neckline down where I could get a view straight into her cleavage. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra, but I didn't get a peek at her nipples.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean," I replied.

"Then I bet you wish you could see under the table," she went on. I felt her stocking foot free of the high heel rub up the side of my leg. "Now don't try to drop anything on the floor to see whether I'm wearing any panties. You'll just have to judge by the expressions from those guys behind you as they look at my open legs."

I turned to look at the bar behind me. One older guy in a suit made no pretense as he stared directly under the table at her legs. A slightly younger guy tried to be less obvious, looking and then turning back to his drink, and then looking again. It didn't answer the question about panties because they would have stared at her legs or panties or whatever L was showing.

I told her, "I have the feeling that you'll show me later."

"It's good to have the feeling." She squinted her eyes with a sexy kiss to me. "Fun, isn't it? But you know I don't flash my pussy. If they saw my shaved cootie, they might fall off of the barstools. We don't want to cause any injuries. Actually I don't have my legs spread at all. Those guys are watching me play footsies and wondering what you'll be getting tonight. Does that make you proud? Does that make you feel special?"

"You know what would make me feel special," I answered.

"No, what?" she asked, in a little higher pitched tone of an innocent teenager. I was admiring those flowing, blonde curls and sharp, blue eyes and those precious sweet lips.

"Yeah, you know," I told her. "Anyway, we should go over to the reception before it ends. What do you say we pop upstairs and drop off that little day bag of yours to the room?"

"Un, unhhh," she said. "I don't know you well enough for that. You can take it up on your own, though. I don't have anything so valuable worth stealing. Don't, like, sit around putting my thong on your face or anything perverted, because if you take too long then these guys around here are likely to move in on your girl."

"Yeah, I get it." I accepted her day bag and made the trek. That's when I realized the disadvantage of getting a penthouse room with a view, being so far away. Although I knew that would be a nice draw if L wanted to lure a suitor upstairs. In the elevator I had nothing to do so I opened her day bag and saw a couple of thong panties, a teddie, toothbrush, some condoms. That kept my interest. I moved a little faster to the hotel room and threw the bag in on a table.

By the time I returned to the hotel bar, two guys had joined L at the table. They were both about her age, dressed in suit coats but without ties. L was leaning on the guy to her left and raising her glass to take sips in between whispering to him and tickling his ear with a finger. He had his hand on her thigh stroking ever so slowly and trying to move it up underneath her skirt. The other guy was laughing along and appeared happy to wait his turn.

When I arrived, I said, "It didn't take you long to meet some new friends."

L kept laughing with her boy and said to him, "Here's my husband. That means it's time to go. I suppose it's a good thing that he saved me from doing something I might regret later. I was starting to lose my head."

L started to get up and the guys didn't stop her. The boy who was fondling her leg stepped back to let her pass by him. L told him, "Thanks for the drink. I enjoyed that."

On the way over to the reception I asked L if she was having fun. "I am," she confessed. "I always like to tease and show off, but it never got me this excited before. Honestly I think that my husband got off on it more than me. Tonight I'm feeling sexually charged."

"I set up for this reception to pick on the doctors. I think that is more reliable than hitting on strangers in a bar."

"Sorry," she said. She didn't seem sorry. But she pulled a business card out from between her tits. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm going to throw away the card he gave me." As we walked past a trash can, L veered over and tossed it in. "There, does that make you feel better? Now I can't call him. He'll sit there all weekend waiting for my call."

"Don't forget our agreements," I reminded her. "If you bring anyone else back to my room then I'll be there to watch. And you'll also have to make good to return the favor."

"Yes, I won't forget," she smiled. Even though she was taunting me, and acting like she was all pissed off or abusive, she really was warm in her smile. She reached over and put her arm through mine as we walked. I think she was kind of testing and warming up for different attitudes she might take to act in front of these doctors.

"At this reception," I went on, "I already registered for a badge but I'll have to see if there's a woman's badge sitting there. Then I'll text you from the inside to come ask for it. We're a little bit late, so I hope all the badges aren't gone."

"How did you register?" she was more curious about this. "Are you a doctor?"

"No, I wouldn't pay for a whole conference any way. I found out some of the doctors going, then emailed around under the pretense that I wanted to meet them here to discuss new drugs, until I found one that isn't going to arrive until Saturday morning. Charles Ward is the name. Try to remember that your husband for the evening is Charles Ward. That little game would be touchy if I started soliciting a bunch of women. Sorry about that, we'll just have to ad lib."

"OK," she said, "I'll do my best. Are you going to hang out with me or leave me to roam through the party and watch from a distance?"

"I'll follow your lead and adjust to your body language. Maybe you can give me a signal if you want me to come over. Flip your hair back or play with the back of your head."

"OK, I'll try to remember. I may do that by accident, though."

As we approached the reception, I asked L to wait in the foyer leading in while I scoped the badges. It was better than I thought. The receptionist had left the remaining badges on the table for people to pick up and join the party. I found the badge for Charles Ward. There was badge for a woman named Janice but I didn't think that sounded lively enough. I found another badge for Valerie Pennington and took that one.

I walked back to L with the badge since the entry was clear. "Here," I told her, "you are Valerie. I hope you don't meet anyone who knows Valerie. Seems like everyone's inside and you'll have some catching up to do. They probably don't drink much if they work on people's kidneys."

"People are people," L shrugged. "I doubt that makes a difference."

She was right about that. The reception was like any other, except that it was mostly guys. L stuck out to anyone she passed in the room. Fortunately, because of the height difference, only the guys next to her noticed. L was like a magnet and guys started drifting after her as she walked into the room. I hung back and let her go on her own. She settled in a pocket of about five guys who were too serious about their work, but L was loosening them up all the same. I checked out the chicken skewers and cheese spread and listened in on some conversations to pick up the lingo.

Five minutes later I saw a woman enter the room with a handwritten name tag. I made my way over there and saw Valerie. Valerie looked very introverted with her conservative slacks and eyeglasses, so maybe she didn't know many people, but I thought it could get interesting.

L was at the far end of the room talking to only one guy now, in front of the wall. He was about 25 years old and very tall, much too good looking and young to be a doctor. L was standing very close and stroking the lapel of his jacket between her fingers. I could tell by the way she rocked forward and brushed her hips against him that she was trying to get more intimate. He wasn't flashing any red lights. He let his hand drop to her elbow and then to the side of her hip, not really pulling in her body but encouraging her. She turned more directly in to face him and her knee bent forward and edged in between his legs. She shook her hair back and let her hand clear it off her shoulder. That wasn't a definitive signal but close enough that I took the excuse to approach them.

The guy saw me coming and looked up but L didn't break her concentration until I came up right next to them. "Oh. Hi, Charles," she said in a rather bored, almost irritated monotone. Then she suddenly perked up with bright eyes and a little bounce on her toes. "You'll never believe all the awards that Dr. Hart here has won." She let her hands fall to the buttons of his suit jacket and pulled them to her belly. She was speaking to me, "Isn't he incredibly young, to be so successful? Maybe I'll let you talk to him, too, you know, to see if any networking might help your career some."

I smirked just a bit, as if it hurt, and said, "Well, it probably can't help me much, but always good to meet new people."

"You are a very lucky man," Dr. Hart told me, "to be married to such a fine woman." Dr. Hart pointed a finger at my shoulder. He was adept at finding the right tone of condescension, to affirm his self-importance, but without being so obnoxious that it might irritate L or make him look stupid. I noticed that he was wearing a wedding ring also, and I was fantasizing at the possibilities.

"Yes," I agreed with Dr. Hart. Jack Hart. "Yes, Jack," I repeated, "I'm a very lucky man. She lets me know that every day."

"That's our little deal," L explained to Jack. "I keep Charles happy, but he has to make sure I'm happy, too. If I need a little playtime, then Jack gives me space to breathe." L fanned her hand in front of her face as if she were hot, and as if she had to wave me away at the same time. Jack was thinking about it.

"Yes, don't forget our promises," I said to L in a quiet voice, "if you're thinking about coming back upstairs."

L giggled. She wrapped one hand inside Jack's suit coat to the back of his pants and pulled herself around to stand next to him. Then she talked toward me as if explaining to Jack about some exhibit in front of her. "I left out a few details," L announced to Jack. "If you want to come up to the penthouse, to see that beautiful view I was talking about, then Charles will probably be there. He does pay for the room, so I guess it's only fair that he gets a view, too." Then L giggled again and turned in close to Jack where he could hear her whisper as she lifted her face up towards him. "If he makes you uneasy, then maybe we can stop by your room instead. I'm sure it's a fabulous view there, too."

Jack smiled, but he rolled his eyes slightly. "That could be a problem," he admitted. "My hotel is a long ways."

"I wouldn't mind a walk. It's brisk, but not cold," L said.

"There are a number of reasons we might scratch that," Jack insisted. He took a swig from his drink.

"Well then," L concluded. "Come see the view in our suite and we can pretend Charles isn't even there. Let him watch. Or even more, we can make him watch if that's what he wants." I saw that L was letting her arm inch lower behind Jack's pants although I could only guess what she was doing with her hand.

Jack said lightly, as if he wasn't sure if he should object, "uhhhh..." Was the objection to the scenario that L explained to him, or to her hand play? But with his back against the wall, it would be hard for anyone else to notice.

L turned her face back to me and said, "Charles, why don't you be a dear and fetch me a drink. My mouth is a little dry and I've been empty handed watching Jack indulge."

"OK, that's fine," I answered. "By the way, I bumped into another Valerie on the other side, if you want to meet up and pretend you are sisters. She had short brown hair and glasses. You'd have to work on the story. If both of you flip your hair at the same time it might be freaky, though."

"Right," L said, but obviously turning that over in her mind. I think she understood about the real Valerie nearby, but not about using her hair to signal me when to return.

I went off to fetch a drink for her. L was back at it, laughing with Jack and speaking closely into his ear. He accepted the intimacy of her embrace, and was smiling and nodding enough, but I'm guessing that he was debating how all this was going down by the amount he was talking. I made my way to the cash bar and bought her a Scotch and Soda. But then I hung back with it, waiting for a hair flip, and listening to the innocuous conversations of the doctors. There was a lot of chatter about the pharmaceutical companies, insurance papers and football tickets. There was nothing juicy about nurses or patients.

I was eating cheese cubes when L looked around and saw me at the center food display. She seemed surprised that I had not returned with her drink. I was thinking, "Try flipping your hair, you dingbat."

As I was walking back over to them, L deliberately clutched Jack's glass and took a couple sips. Then Jack took it back and turned it so he could sip from the same spot.

"Oh, I brought your drink," I informed her upon my arrival.

"Never mind," L said, in a demeaning voice. "Jack was a gentleman. He wasn't going to leave me high and dry. Why don't we meet out front? I'm going to refresh in the powder room."

She left the logistics unexplained and took off for the bathroom. I supposed she meant that the three of us should regroup at the entry, and Jack started to drift that way with me. I set the Scotch down on a dirty plate tray on our way out.

Jack spent the time with a reassuring tone to me. "You've got a very special lady there," he said. "I'm sure you both love each other. I want you to know that I'm going to treat her like the classy woman that she is."

"I'm glad," I said.

"I'll do exactly what she wants. I won't try to force anything on her. I'll make sure she's happy," he said.

"I hope she is," I said. If Jack was trying to test how far I'd let him go, I wasn't giving any clues. That was up to L.

L came out to us, smoothed down the sides of her skirt, brushed her hair back and announced, "OK!" She turned and led the three of us back to the hotel.

The two of them were rather quiet and hands off on our way back, maybe because of my presence or maybe because of other doctors walking the same direction. By the time we reached the elevator I was leading the way. Several other doctors were on the elevator, and I removed my name badge as did both L and Jack. L tied up her hair with an elastic band. It always surprised me how women could hide these things until they wanted them.

Jack said to her, "You should leave your hair down. It's so beautiful." He became bolder with only two doctors to exit on the lower floors.

"I wanted to give my neck a little air," L explained.

When the other doctors got off, then Jack said, "You do have a nice neck. Very thin." He stepped over to her and massaged the back of her neck.

"Umm," she purred. The elevator bell interrupted them. I led them down the hall and opened the door. L tried to acclimate herself quickly to the layout, to pretend that she was familiar with the room. She saw her day bag lying on the table and picked it up as she walked through to the bedroom, then tossed the bag on the bed when she saw the large picture window.

"Come see this view," L called back to Jack. L pulled open the drapes farther.

Jack walked up behind her as she looked down over the city lights. He was focused to her but played along, saying, "That is breathtaking." Jack put his hands on her shoulders, leaned down and kissed softly on the back of her neck.

L shivered. "Oh, that's not fair."

I turned off the lights, leaving the city lights to illuminate the room. No one would see them from the outside unless they were deliberately spying. Jack drew his fingers in to her neck and continued kissing softly, which she may have wanted to stop but did not. As he distracted her with the kisses, he lifted her dress away from her skin and pulled the zipper down, silently. Jack was well practiced. I'm sure his height and looks had attracted a good share of girls.

12