Make It Real Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack kissed more firmly on L's neck, put one hand there at the crux of her shoulder, and slid the other in front to her belly.

L protested but didn't block him. She said, "I told you we can flirt a bit but don't take liberties. I'm happily married."

"Shhhh," Jack whispered. He sucked on her neck. He raised the hand in front, right under her breasts, pulling her torso back into him. She probably felt his hard-on.

I moved over to the side and sat in the armchair for now. L put one hand up on the glass and leaned her head to the side, letting Jack kiss her neck and the side of her face. He raised the hand and cupped her breast. L shook her shoulders, as if that was going to stop his paws. She said, "Jack, Jack, that's enough."

Jack was not dissuaded. If L thought that my presence would make Jack back off, the effect was just the opposite. Jack took my inaction as permission for whatever would take place. While Jack held his hand on her breast, he used his other hand to push the dress off her shoulder and expose her nipple. Jack had the nipple between his fingers and L gasped at the sensations before she could realize what happened. She made a very half-hearted effort to raise her dress back up, then gave up and dropped both her arms. Jack pulled her dress down in front and grabbed both nipples in his fingers. He chewed lightly on her ear and teased her nipples. L was already gone.

After a couple minutes of tit massage, Jack let one hand roam down between her legs. He pressed against her groin through the fabric then scrambled to find the hem as quickly as possible. She sort of pushed down on the dress and shook her head, but nothing more than playacting. When Jack's fingers found her underwear, and started to rub over her clit, then L let her legs spread further apart. If she really wanted to stop it then she would have clamped her legs shut. But L was past the point of no return.

Jack teased her clit and dry humped her from behind. He slipped his fingers inside the waistband of her little white panties and groped until he could get fingers inside her. She went limp as a ragdoll and let him play with her body how he willed. Jack was trying to drive his fingers deep inside of L and lift her body to put a lot of pressure and friction on her lips and clitoris. L was breathing heavily together with his strokes.

Jack took a break from chewing on her ear and said gruffly, "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you now."

"I can't do that," L protested again. "I've never actually had sex with anyone besides my husband." She opened her eyes this time, as though that woke her up. When I had first exchanged email with L, I would have believed that might be true. But seeing how easily L let this stranger violate her naked body, I doubted she was as innocent as she pretended. I don't think Jack believed it either.

"Come on," Jack said, continuing to finger fuck her, and tweak her nipple, and occasionally nibble her ear. "Your body is begging me for it. And you know you're thinking about it. So what's the difference? You're already fucking me in your mind."

L was listening to him, or just letting him continue to build her toward an orgasm. She certainly wasn't stopping him.

"I want to fuck you," Jack repeated. He took the hand from her tit and tried to unbuckle his belt. L took this change of position to follow the hand and turn to face him.

"Let me do something else for you," L said. She dropped to her knees before him and went to unbuckle his belt with her two hands. L seemed to delight in the feel of the leather between her fingers, or in anticipation, because of the deliberate movements in pulling the strap away from the buckle and then holding it for leverage as she unzipped his fly. If she had meant to act hesitant or pressured then she wasn't convincing. After she unzipped his fly she used both hands to undo the top hook and pull his pants down. She leaned in and pressed her nose against the bulge in his underwear. She rubbed her cheek against the meat of his penis and breathed deeply. She kissed it. She mouthed it. She ran her fingernails up the length through the cotton and followed with her lips, until his dick was completely stiff.

She pulled the elastic of his underwear away from his body and held it like that to take the tip of his penis into her mouth. She kissed it, licked under the tip, and rolled her lips around the head and crown. Jack clearly wanted more but withstood the wait while she teased the head of his dick. Very deliberately she let her lips drift lower and lower down the shaft and tongued the underside of his dick. Each time she would take more of his cock in her mouth, she would use the tip of her tongue to tickle back up to the top of the head. Then she would plunge back down on his slick dick until she reached her previous point and she'd work a little farther. Finally when she had him all slobbered up she took his dick deep in her throat and held him there. She might have been tonguing him inside or maybe she was letting him enjoy the deepthroat. After twenty seconds she'd come off for air and then repeat.

A couple of minutes of that and L started stroking with her mouth more quickly. She pulled his underwear and pants down to his ankles and took access to pump on him like she wanted him to cum. She would intersperse the pumping with a few seconds of deepthroating, and added her fingers to tickle his balls. She used all her fingers to tickle his balls and let the fingers stroke up to get all slippery on her saliva. She pulled her mouth off of his penis and looked over at me sitting in the chair. She pushed fingers from both hands into her mouth while she winked at me. If she thought I was more interested in watching, she was wrong. I was waiting my turn and hoping she'd get hot enough for seconds.

L curled her index finger and thumb into a circle like a vagina and slipped it down Jack's dick. She had the thumb on the more sensitive underside, and she let her circle twist back and forth as she slipped the fingers up and down. A few strokes like that to get her fingers all wet and she followed with her lips, where the fingers created all the friction while her mouth gave him wet warmth all over his dick. She added her other fingers to resume tickling his balls. She slid them further back, tickling the meat behind his balls, and then further back.

"Oh, yeah," Jack said. He struggled to free his far leg from the underwear and pants. L helped him get free, then lifted his leg over her shoulder and resumed her action. She slowed down on his penis to tease him, but her fingers underneath stroked further back and tickled faster.

Jack laid his hands on L's head. He was probably glad now she had tied up her hair, cradling her head like a ball and enjoying the rhythm of her movements. Jack looked over at me and grunted. "Oh, man," he said, "she's tickling my asshole. Wow that's nasty."

I said, "She's good at that, isn't she?"

"Is she ever!" Jack said. "She's going to make me cum. Do you want me to cum?" Jack demanded to know from the both of us.

"Un-uhn," L answered, lifting her head off his penis. She stroked ever so slowly with her fingers. "I want your first shot inside of me." She stood and walked toward the bed, lifting her dress up over her shoulders. "Come and take off your clothes."

L grabbed her day bag and flipped the bedspread and blanket quickly off the bed. She pulled out a condom and let the day bag drop on the floor. While Jack hustled to get his pants off, L returned to him, reached down and rolled the condom onto him. This was the first time I could see her naked pubis. She was completely waxed smooth as she had told me. L laid back on the bed and waited for him. She wet her fingers, lubed herself and started to diddle until he stripped to approach her.

"Come on and fuck me," she commanded.

Jack got in position over her and let her guide his dick into her. Within a few strokes he was all the way in and pounding away. L grabbed his ass to force him deeper. "Give it to me," L insisted. Jack was doing his best. The condom gave him a second wind, but he was in a steady rhythm and just letting it go. L reached back and started playing with his asshole again.

Jack suddenly looked back at me and growled, "She really wants me to cum. Your wife likes my big dick inside of her. She wants to feel my throbbing dick give up its jizz."

I was glad for him. His dick wasn't especially big. I wondered if I should tell him how she's not my wife either. I decided not to spoil their fun.

As he quickened his pace, L inserted her finger deep in his asshole. She seemed to be searching to rub his prostate directly. I never liked that but some guys get off on it. Jack thrust and grunted. His whole body shuddered as she jabbed her finger into him. "Oh, baby," she said, "give it to me." Jack collapsed on top of her.

L gave him a couple of minutes to settle down, and then encouraged him to roll over. As he laid back to rest, L pulled off the condom and slipped his semi-hard dick into her mouth.

"Oh god," Jack said, 'what a little cock hound you are!" L stroked harder now to get him stiff. She was holding the base of his penis with one hand and fingering his balls with the other as she bobbed furiously. Jack reached one hand onto her head then followed as she rolled him back on top of her.

Jack knelt over her and let her lean up to take his dick back into her mouth. She maintained a strong pace to keep him hard. Her legs were free and her hips were at the edge of the bed. I thought that was an invitation. I got up and touched her knees to tell her to spread her legs farther apart. But she immediately clamped her legs shut. L took her mouth off of Jack and said loudly, "Charles, get back in your chair."

Jack hardly turned his head, like he couldn't care or didn't know what was happening. But I felt sheepish and retreated to the chair. L pulled Jack forward over him so she could lick his balls and underneath toward his ass. She played with her fingers up the shaft and around the crown of the head as she licked and sucked his testicles. Then she said to him, "When you get ready to cum, sit back and shoot on my tits and face."

Jack wasn't going to argue with whatever fetish she had working. He probably assumed it was our little thing together. L took him back in her mouth and resumed a quick pace. One hand wrapped around his dick and her fingers stroked even faster, masturbating him into her mouth. The other fingers tickled his balls and ass, and paced him to pump harder. It only took a few minutes to have him tensing and grunting. Just at the moment, Jack sat back on her belly and followed his directions, letting her aim his jizz onto her chest and face. She leaned her head up to see if she could shoot some in her mouth, but not too well. After the first couple of spurts, she pulled him back up and slurped his penis back into her mouth. She swallowed the rest, then eased off and let some cum dribble out of her mouth.

Jack sat back over by the pillows as if wondering what next. L got up and came over toward me, his cum dripping off her nipples and chin and the corner of her mouth. "Look what he did to me," she demanded. "You did it. You did this to me." Then L stomped off to the bathroom.

Jack said to me, "That is one nasty girl. I had no idea she was such a vamp."

"She is," I agreed. "You brought the slut out of her."

L washed off and came back in a flash. She stuffed her panties in the bag and pulled out a new thong. "Come on," she said to Jack. "Let's go visit your friends after all."

"Now you want to visit them?" Jack seemed bewildered.

"Yes," L insisted. "I don't want to hang around here. I want to spend more time with you, but not here in front of Charles. I'm all jazzed up now."

"OK," Jack conceded. He put on his underwear and pants without washing. They mostly dressed but grabbed the rest of their things as they left. I didn't ask or say anything to L on her way out. She left the used condom on the bed, which I thought was rude, and I collected it in Kleenex to throw it away. I was up for an hour or so before I bolted the door and went to sleep.

About 4am there was a knock on the door. I was quite disoriented, but looked out through the peephole. It was L and I let her in.

"Sorry to leave you that way," she offered. "I do need to sleep if you can let me crash here."

"OK, I suppose." I climbed back into bed and kept on my boxers. L came out of the bathroom wearing a thong but no bra. She climbed into the far side of the bed. I tried to snuggle over to her and lay my arm across her.

"You can leave your arm there but don't try to have sex with me," L insisted. "I made a promise to my husband that I wouldn't fuck you."

I pulled into a spoon position and raised my hand toward her tit. She stopped my hand with hers.

"No, seriously," she said. "I'm sore, too. I had to check out his friends, like he had suggested at the party. I wasn't ready for that at first, but Jack had me so riled up and didn't let me cum. Not long after we got there Jack left me and those animals had at me. It was fun at first, but they wouldn't quit. They'd still be going if I didn't run out. God, I'm sore."

"Well then," I said, "why don't you tell me the details and I'll put them in the story?"

"What?" L shouted. "You can't put any of this in a story."

"No, I'm going to put all of it in a story," I informed her. "You know that I was writing a story."

"Yeah, but you can't put this on Literotica or anything," she said.

"It will be one more anonymous posting. Only you and I will know."

"My husband reads Literotica all the time. We tease each other with bedtime stories."

"You're creative. I'm sure you can explain how it is all fiction."

"He knows all my moves," L whined. "You'll ruin me if you post any of this stuff. Can you please change it or edit or something?"

"That's the price you pay for keeping promises," I explained. "And don't forget, you owe me round 2. I'll buy you breakfast in the morning, though."

We eventually went to sleep, without any further sex, but L didn't wait for breakfast. When I woke up she was gone. She didn't steal any of my stuff, though. I thought I'd post this and wait a few days to hear back. She should have given me her first class blowjob. That might have solved a lot of issues. Promises, promises.

12