Make Love Not War

Story Info
Heterosexual couple encourages gay couple to stop fighting.
2k words
3.61
12k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Al and Margie settled into a historic hotel in downtown New Orleans, they were impressed with the amenities of such an old building. After all, there was running water. And there was a double bed. Well, that was about it.

There was no elevator and the middle-aged couple had walked up three flights of stairs to get to their room. There was no way to regulate heating and air conditioner. No phone. No television service. No window to see sunlight in the interior room.

A wooden door with a French knob and two-way lock separated their room from the next hotel room. There was a large gap from the bottom of the door to the wooden slatted floor.

"That door doesn't seem very sound proof," Margie said.

"We'll give our neighbors something to hear," Al said, with a grin and smacked Margie on the butt.

"You're crazy," Margie said, and she stuck out her tongue in mock anger.

At least there promised to be continental breakfast and coffee the next morning.

"Well, we're here for Mardi Gras and we won't be in the room much anyway," Al said.

"Yeah, and we wanted an adventure," said Margie. "Mardi Gras, here we come!"

"Let's get into our costumes and walk on Bourbon Street," said Al.

"It's only 4 in the afternoon," Margie said.

"It doesn't matter. It's New Orleans, baby," Al said.

Al wore a loose shirt, leather vest, striped buccaneer pants, red waist sash, belt, bandanna and boots.

"Do I look like an intimidating pirate?" Al asked, as he swung his plastic sword through the air.

"Oh, my, yes," Margie said, with a wink. "Whatever you do, don't hurt me. I may be a wench, but I won't be taken easily."

Margie wore a flared, red mini-dress, black velvet bustier with two rows of scarlet satin laces, and an off-the-shoulder peasant top with billowing sleeves.

Wall-to-wall people packed the streets of Bourbon Street as Al and Margie pushed their way into the human stream. Men and women from balconies interacted with people on the street, swinging beads invitingly.

"Show me something," one woman on a balcony challenged.

Margie and Al were surprised to see a young man unbutton his shirt and shake his flat chested tits at the gal. She threw him a strand of purple beads which he caught and put around his own neck.

"You ready to flash someone?" Al asked Margie.

"Ready as I'll ever be," said Margie.

"Let me play with you first," said Al, knowing Margie was bra-less.

Al and Margie faced one of the balconies with men on it. Al reached around from behind Margie and massaged her breasts with her top still on.

"Woohoo," yelled a man from above. "Yeah!"

The shirt's elastic made it easy for Al to stretch and pull her blouse down, exposing Margie's 34DD boobs.

Raised eyebrows and smiles from several men above led to three strands of beads being thrown to Margie.

"Thanks," Margie said, and proudly put on her green, purple and gold beads.

Margie and Al continued to walk Bourbon Street, enjoying the sexual freedoms they observed.

"Whoa, there's a completely naked man," Margie said.

"No, he's got something on," said Al.

Sure enough, the muscled young man wore a Stars and Stripes sock on his schlong. That was all he had on, though. Women from the crowd took turns getting their photograph with him. One gal jumped up and straddled his waist while her girlfriends snapped pictures with their cell phones.

Both Margie and Al felt a little turned on and were thinking about getting back to their room.

"Hey darling, I'm getting thirsty," said Al.

"Let's stop at this bar," Margie said.

The bar featured beers on draft, two for $6. While they sipped their drinks, Margie and Al watched a young woman ride a mechanical bull. It became obvious the ride was mostly for the entertainment of the audience as the gal's butt jiggled and shook toward the audience. Then the person controlling the bull turned it around where people in the bar could watch bouncing tits of the 20-something girl. With a jolt and a twist, the gal's boobs were nearly exposed as she held on tight to keep from slipping.

After a few more drinks, Al grabbed Margie's hand and led her down the sidewalk toward the hotel. By now it was 7 pm and starting to rain. Along the way they became distracted by skimpy outfits displayed in the window of an adult toy store.

"Let's buy something in here," Al said.

"Okay, and then I want to jump your bones," said Margie.

"Promises, promises," Al said.

Inside the store, they picked out an anime porn movie, vibrator for her, butt plug for him and handcuffs for whoever was playing subservient at the time.

By the time Al and Margie got back to the hotel they were chilled and soaked from the pouring rain. They scurried out of their costumes, then snuggled with each other under the comforter on the bed.

"You know where to put those cold hands to warm them up," said Al, and guided Margie's hands to his cock.

Things were starting to heat up in more ways than one when, suddenly, breaking the romantic mood, a loud conversation was heard.

"It's your damn fault. You didn't ask enough questions and now we're stuck in this room with no balcony," a male voice said.

Margie whispered to Al, "It's our next door neighbors."

The condemning voice continued, "All you can do is sit there and sulk at your laptop."

"I thought..." a softer male voice spoke.

"You thought. That's what you always say," the angry voice said. "I wanted a room with a balcony and now it's raining and I'm stuck in this damn room staring at these four walls. And you're sitting there like a victim. You're such a loser."

With a new realization, Margie said, "It's our gay neighbors."

"Any couple can have problems," said Al.

Al got out of bed and knocked on the door that separated the two small rooms, "Hey, you guys need to make love not war."

"What? Who are you to tell us what to do?" said the aggressive neighbor.

"Help us, please," said the meek neighbor.

Al grabbed his terrycloth robe from his suitcase and put it on. Margie followed Al's lead and slipped into a blue t-shirt and pink pajama bottoms.

Al said, "Look, you guys are welcome to join us in our room, but you've got to mellow out and be willing to try new things."

Margie was wondering what Al was insinuating as he talked through the closed door with the neighbors. She and Al had never been sexual in front of others or with others.

After 30 seconds of silence, Margie and Al heard the sliding lock unlatch from the other side.

Al looked at Margie with his hand poised at the lock. Margie nodded her head "yes."

As the door opened, two young men stood there looking like 12-year-olds who had been caught fighting on the playground.

"Jared," said the aggressive man and reached out his hand.

"Good to meet you," said Al, and the two shared a firm handshake.

"This is Sam," said Jared.

Sam held out his hand limply and glanced briefly at Al's face. He said nothing.

"My wife, Margie," said Al.

Both men nodded at Margie.

"This feels awkward," said Jared.

"Well, obviously you haven't had enough to drink," said Al, with a chuckle. "You two want a shot of whiskey? I always bring a new bottle when I travel."

"Sure," Jared answered for both of them.

The four people sat on the edge of the bed and began to get acquainted with small talk while Al poured shots all around.

"All I have are plastic cups from the hotel," said Al.

"No problem," said Jared.

Everyone began to relax after a few rounds of drinks. The gay couple were in New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras, but the particular party they planned to attend didn't start until 10 that night.

"You guys want to play Truth or Dare for a couple hours? It's a great game to get you in a good mood with each other," Al said. "I'll start by asking a question. You pick a category, Jared. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Jared said.

"Alright, you have to answer truthfully to anything I ask," said Al. "Do you enjoy kissing?"

"That's a hard one. Sam and I used to kiss a lot, but we've been at odds for several weeks," said Jared. "Yeah, I enjoy kissing."

"Your turn, Jared," said Al. "Ask anyone."

"Okay, truth or dare?" Jared said and he looked at Sam.

"Truth," said Sam.

Jared asked, "Do you still love me? I've been a jackass to you recently."

"I do," said Sam. "I miss your kisses though."

Jared leaned over and gave Sam a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Hey, you two are making up. That's great. Let Sam ask a question to Margie now," Al said.

"Truth or dare?" Sam asked her.

"Dare," said Margie with a smile on her face.

"I don't know what to do now," said Sam.

"Dare her to do something," said Al. "She's a free spirit. Just see what happens. According to the rules of the game, she can refuse the dare if she wants, but then she's out of the game."

"I dare you to, oh, I can't say it," said Sam. "Can I say it to Jared and he say it out loud for me?"

"Sure, as long as it's your idea," said Al.

Jared grinned as Sam whispered into his ear. Then Jared gave Sam a side-armed hug and said, "You're so kinky. I always liked that about you."

"Okay, Sam wants Margie to get Al's cock hard so he can see it," said Jared.

"Al, do you mind?" Margie asked.

"It's cool with me," said Al. "I'm not sure if I can get hard in front of these guys or not. But I'll try."

Margie asked Al to lay down on across the bed. She kicked the pillows out of the way and kneeled at the top of the bed, opened Al's robe and began to stroke Al's limp penis with her hands. Nothing happened.

Leaning down, Margie flicked the tip of her tongue several times on Al's cock. Nothing. Then she put her entire mouth over his flaccid dick, sliding up and down slowly. With his libido fully alert now, Al's body began to respond.

"Dang, Sam, check it out," said Jared. "It's longer than mine. And you know I'm proud of my 8 inches."

Margie pulled off with her mouth, but continued to stroke Al with her hand.

"Yeah, I love Al's cock," said Margie. "I hate to waste it. I mean, I can give him a complete blow job while you guys watch."

"It's your turn in the game anyway," said Al, who was enjoying the pleasuring.

"I'm daring Al to let me do it," said Margie.

"Go for it, girl," said Al.

Licking and suckling Al's penis became the focus of Margie's attention. As she deep-throated him, she felt her own libido climbing. She coughed as she came off him, but dove in again for more deep action.

Jared and Sam were starting to squirm as each of them felt turned on from the live porn show playing out in front of them.

When Al began to groan, the two young guys simultaneously dropped to their knees at the foot of the bed, leaving them at eye level and inches away from the "bj" in progress.

That also allowed the gay couple some out-of-view privacy from the heterosexual couple if they chose to hold onto their own dicks or each other's.

Just as Al began to ejaculate, Margie moaned happily and swallowed her husband's cum as it released in waves.

"This has been fun, but Sam and I are ready to take Al's earlier advice and make some love," said Jared.

Jared jumped up, grabbed Sam's hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Thanks for everything," said Sam, as the couple disappeared into their own hotel room.

Margie looked at Al and both began to giggle as they heard the bolt on the other side of the door slide shut.