Make Love Not War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers

Mum went to bed at about ten. I went to change into my bed stuff a bit later, coming into the living room wearing boxers and a t shirt. Dani did the same, coming in wearing a t shirt and panties. She normally wore shorts or sweats in front of her family but very occasionally just panties. Normally when she did she wore a long shirt but this one only covered half her ass. After she had sat down next to me I made us each a cup of cocoa.

We had been sitting down and drinking for just a few minutes when Dani suddenly let out a scream. I looked at her realizing she had spilled the hot cocoa on her t shirt. She stood up jumping about, then amazed dad and me by pulling her shirt over her head, leaving her topless and in just a pair of panties. Dad and I just stared at her.

"You go get changed quickly. I'll clean up," I told her, pushing her towards the door.

She went out and I used her soiled shirt to mop up the spillage.

"That sister of yours! God she's a walking disaster zone," joked dad.

Dani came back in, smiling.

"Sorry about that," she said.

I looked at her, and began to wonder if she had done it on purpose. She was now wearing a light green vest that only reached her navel, and what I would describe as a skimpy, sexy pair of white lace panties, almost see through. She caught dad and me staring at her.

"Sorry, I'm running out of clean clothes to wear," she smiled.

"Can't you put on something a bit more.....a bit more...modest," asked dad.

"Oh daddy, I'm going to bed soon. I just want to stay up a bit longer."

She sat down next to me, for about ten minutes, then she went into the kitchen. I watched her and could clearly see her ass through the lace panties. She poured a glass of water, picked up a book she had left in the living room, then went and sat on the couch on the balcony.

Dad stood up shortly after and declared he was going to bed. He wished us goodnight and left the room. I got up and walked out to the balcony, amazed to find Dani had removed her panties already. I sat down with her and we began to explore each other bodies with our hands and tongues. Dani pulled off her vest and lay down. I stripped naked and lay on top of her, kissing and licking her breasts while she stroked my penis. Suddenly we heard the living room door open and dad's voice. I peeked over the top of the back of the couch.

"Could you remember to lock up tonight," dad said, looking over to the couch.

"Sure dad. Goodnight," I replied.

If he came across to us we would be dead so I tried to get him to go back to bed.

"You ok out there?" he asked.

"Sure dad, just tickling Dani."

She let out a pretend giggle as I said this, then sat up and looked over the couch.

"Hi dad," she said, waving and exposing her bare shoulders.

I actually tickled her and she let out a scream and lay back down. Dad walked away, muttering something about us being crazy. Dani and I resumed our exploration of each other. She lay down and I pushed her legs open, and penetrated her with my cock. We fucked on the balcony. When we had finished we lay together.

"So......." Dani began.

"So?"

"So.....I take it last night wasn't a one night stand then?" she said.

"Not for me. Why? Did you think it was?"

"I wasn't sure. I hoped not. I have a few of those but with you it's different," she explained.

"Yeah I'm your brother. Can't get more different than that," I joked.

"Exactly. I know it's wrong but it seems more exciting because of that, you know."

"I know. So what now?" I asked.

"We have sex as often as possible," she giggled.

"Yeah but we have to be careful. We can't let mum or dad catch us. Really careful."

"I know." We talked for a while, trying to work out what to do. Tuesday was a good day for us as Dani didn't have to be in college until after lunch and it was my day off work. The only thing is Mrs Miller came to clean the apartment on Tuesday mornings!

Dani and I went to my room, picking up our discarded clothes and locking the door. We climbed into bed and had sex twice during the night. When I heard dad get up at six thirty I woke Dani. She waited until dad was in the bathroom then slipped naked out of my room and to hers. I lay in bed and thought back to a magical weekend that began with my sister and I not talking but ended up with us as lovers. I found myself looking forward to the week ahead.......

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,538 Followers
12