Make Me Bad

Story Info
You better watch out for those pink pills
1k words
3.13
30.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have the worst headache I have ever had in my entire life!" he sighed dramatically and threw himself onto the bed.

"Then take some Tylenol while I shower," she laughed. "Remember, we have to meet Benji and Trinity in an hour."

She entered the bathroom and began undressing, running the water for her shower and praying it would warm up quickly.

"What the hell kind of name is Trinity, anyway?" he called to her. "I mean...where the hell did he find this one?"

She stood in the doorway of the bathroom and smirked at him. "He's your brother, be nice!"

"I know, but...Trinity?" he shrugged. "That's an odd name. She's either a religious zealot or a stripper."

"Knowing Benji," she winked, "she's a little of both."

They both laughed.

"Did you take the Tylenol on the table?" she asked with amusement.

"Yes, I did," he smiled like a dutiful child. "And now I will lay down while you get wet."

She shook her head at her fiance and returned to the steamy bathroom.

******

"What on earth are you doing?" she shrieked, her shampoo bottle crashing to the carpet.

Her fiance lay on their hotelroom bed, naked and stroking himself slowly. His eyes were shut and his face was contorted into a wrinkle of sheer concentration.

"Help me!" he moaned, rolling back and forth on the bed.

"What on earth are you doing?" she repeated.

The sight of him masturbating himself was erotic, sure, but he never did anything like this. She often times teased him for being a prude; his idea of sex being missionary position, slow and gentle.

"Fuck," he groaned, rolling across the bed but never removing his hand from his erection. "I'm so fuckin horny, Jen."

Jen glanced from her fiance's flapping body to the table, searching for the tiny pink pills she'd stashed in the ashtray for later.

They were gone.

"JOEL!" she shrieked with amusement and concern. "What pills did you take for your headache?"

His eyes barely opened as he glanced up at her. "The ones on the table!"

She gasped and stared at him in disbelief.

"What?" he stammered, crawling across the bed towards her.

"Those weren't Tylenol, Joel," she giggled.

"My headache's gone," he cooed as he slid his hand up the inside of her towel.

She snorted and glanced into his glassy eyes. "What am I going to do with you?" she sighed.

"Fuck me senseless right now?" he pleaded.

She laughed and picked up the phone.

"Don't!" he hissed and threw himself back down onto the bed, clutching at himself yet again. "I need your help! It hurts so bad."

"It hurts?" she sighed.

"Yeah, I need to cum! I'm so fuckin hard."

She shook her head as she dialed the familiar number. "Benj?"

He wrinkled his nose in disgust and began jerking himself violently. "JEN HELP!"

"Benji, we have a bit of a....dilemma."

Silence.

"Yeah, I don't think we're going to make it to dinner tonight, hon, I'm really sorry."

"I'M SO FUCKING HARD," Joel shrieked, flopping on the bed like a dying fish.

"Yes, that's Joel screaming in the background," Jen snorted. "He, uh, we, uh, he took the wrong medicine for his headache."

Silence.

Jen laughed. "I don't think we can take him out in public like this."

She glanced at the bed and watched as Joel pumped his fist over himself fiercely, his other hand pouring a bottle of water over his naked torso. "What are you doing?" she whispered to him.

"Cooling off," he smirked.

"Okay, Benji, I'll call you when he feels better. Thanks for understanding. Please tell Trinity we're so sorry and we really do want to meet her."

She hung up the phone.

"Now I can fuck you!" Joel shrieked and crawled to his knees on the bed.

"No!" Jen shrieked. "You can't!"

He wrinkled his nose and ran a hand through his faux-mohawk. "Why not?"

"You're high, Joel," she warned. "It'd be like....I'd be taking advantage of you!"

Joel threw himself back onto the bed and sighed. "But I fuck you ALL THE TIME!"

She shook her head. "I don't care! I'm not having you waking up tomorrow, wondering why I let you do what you did!"

"That's fine," he shrugged and stood away from the bed. "I'll just go out to the lobby and find me some pussy."

She watched as he tried to exit the room, still completely naked and amazingly hard.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she shouted, trying not to die laughing at the same time.

"Getting pussy?" Joel frowned.

She giggled and pushed him away from the door. "Oh no, you're not!"

"FINE!" he screamed and threw himself back on the bed. "Then help me, please. I'm dying here."

She shook her head. "No, Joel, I can't."

His hand returned to his shaft, and he pumped himself violently. "I MUST CUM!" he screamed.

"You're going to wake the neighborhood," she sighed.

"I MUST CUM!" he continued to scream as he fisted himself violently.

"Joel," she grinned, fully amused with his antics. "Go to sleep! Sleep this off."

He stared at her with wide puppy dog eyes. "How can I sleep like this?"

"I don't know," she snorted. "But it'd be a lot better if you tried."

"I MUST CUM!" he shrieked at her.

She watched in awe as he crawled toward their opened suitcase and removed a pair of her silk thong panties.

"What are you going to do with..." she practically screamed.

Before she could finish her sentence, she watched as he wrapped the silk around himself and returned to his pumping motions.

"OH YEAH SO OH YES," he screamed. "OH GOD OH YES OH SOOOOOO SOFT!"

She clamped her hand over his open mouth, trying to silence his screams. He fidgeted beneath her, but simply let is slide so he could focus on his handiwork.

Eventually, she felt his body tense and then slowly calm its movements. When she glanced back down at him, his eyes were shut and he was covered in his own release.

"Very nice," she sighed and yanked her panties off his soaked manhood.

"I'm tired," he yawned, rolled over, and fell asleep instantly.

She shook her head in disgust and raced into the bathroom with her violated underwear. "Men," she hissed as she turned on the faucet. "They're all evil!"