Make Me Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opens. I hear Peter say, "Looks like princess is still resting."

"Should we wait until she wakes up?" Roman asks.

"No, trust me, she'll get up in a moment." Peter says. I can hear a third person chuckle. I open my eye for a quick moment and spot Vince, Peter's best friend. I wasn't expecting a foursome. Vince was also really good looking. He was in shape and had beautiful platinum blonde hair with peircing eyes.

I can feel someone grab my ankle and then feel something soft wrap around it and tie it to something. I'm scared but turned on at the same time.

"Hand me that other tie, Vince." Peter says as he is holding my other ankle. Vince hands him the tie and I assume Roman constricts my wrist above my head, tied together with another tie. I'm wearing a nightgown with no panties, so this makes their game even easier.

I hear hushed whispers but cannot make out what they are saying. I can then feel the three of them looking at me hungrily, despite my eyes being closed.

"Wakey, wakey, Sleeping Beauty." I hear Roman say as he plops down in between my thighs and gives me a nice big lick on my clit. I let out a groan and twitch at his touch. I pretend to still be asleep, just to tease them some more. My legs are spread almost at a 180 degree angle (I'm not that flexible) as Roman continues to fuck me with his tongue. Vince massages my feet, which tickle as Peter watches. I can hear his belt unbuckle and his pants drop to the floor.

"Seems like our little princess is a deep sleeper." Roman teases and still continues his slow long licks. I arch my back and squirm as my response.

"Is she still asleep?" Vince asked Peter.

"Nah, she likes to play this game with me whenever she has trouble getting out of bed. Just make her come and she'll be more awake." Peter explains to him.

"But I wanna make her come too." Vince complained. Laying on the bed on his stomach next to Roman, facing my right thigh.

"Her pussy was mine first." Roman argued playfully, as they were lightly wrestling each other.

"Guys, guys, let's all make her come at the same time. She has never had three tongues inside her at once." Peter suggested. Holy shit, that sounds super hot.

"But how? Her pussy is too small for the three of us." Vince said, sliding a finger inside of me.

"If we alternate between lick sessions," Peter says. He and Vince are big guys compared to Roman's small body and the bed was only big enough to hold Vince, Roman and me. There was barely a tiny spot for Peter, though it wasn't the most comfortable position for Vince, since he is mushed between the wall, me and Roman. "Ready?" Peter asks the other men.

"Lick." Roman commands. Each of them have two or three licks and then the next person would take over for the next three. This act had only gone on for ten seconds and I was close to coming. I let out an erotic shriek and open my eye.

"She's awake now." Vince said, as it was now his turn for licking.

"How does it feel to have three tongues inside you?" Peter says in his low seductive voice. That voice that he knows always gives me shivers.

"I like it a lot." I wince in between my gasps and cries. I try to bend my legs, but I can't do much with them bound.

"Are you gonna come soon, Kitten?" Vince asks.

"Uh-huh." I say.

That moment come seeps out of me and entered Peter's mouth. A jolt of burning ecstasy fills my body. I let out an orgasmic squeal and toss within my restrains. Some of his drips on his stubble. He licks his lips. "Tasty." He said.

"I wanted to taste her come too." Vince teasingly whined.

"Geez, Vince, you're such a cry baby." Roman muttered as he lifted my nightgown so my tits were exposed to the cool air and began fondling them.

"You can have the rest that's on my chin." Peter said. Normally I'm not into guy on guy action but something about Vince licking my come of Peter seemed so titillating.

"So what else can we do to you?" Roman ponders out loud. His warm breath is caressing my neck, sending shivers down my spine as he talks.

"Roman you can play with her tits, Vince can have her feet or pussy if he wants and I'll stick my cock in her mouth to keep her quiet." Peter commanded as if he was some sort of ringleader at a sexual circus.

Peter stuck his long cock in my mouth, while Roman's lips were teasing my nipple, while his hand tweaks the other. On the other side, Vince with tickling the soles of my feet. Even with me gagged, I couldn't keep quiet. I had a hard time even sucking on Peter by how much fun I was having with the other boys.

Since my hands are tied, Peter thrusts in my mouth as I savor the taste of his hard cock. Roman pinches my nipples really hard, which causes me to come again. This time Vince got to taste all of me.

Romans's fingers linger to my navel. Peter continues to thrust in my mouth. Vince's fingers trace against my sensitive toes. Several minutes in this position, Peter comes in my mouth and then tells the other guys"Switch.". Roman drops his pants and inserts himself in my mouth. Out of the corner of my good eye I see Peter blowing Vince.

"She isn't as stimulated as she was before." Roman told Peter.

"Stick her vibrator in her." Peter told him, pointing to the pink pen shaped object near the pillow my head rested on. Roman turns it onto the max vibrations and sticks it deep inside of me. It sends a brief moment of pain. I wince and scrunch my eye as the vibrating piece of plastic enters my pussy. Roman sticks his cock back in my mouth and says in a hushed tone, "Keep that inside you or else you won't taste my come."

My face gives a sarcastic look saying, "no promises" with a hint of fear. I can already feel the toy slowly slipping out of me. Roman thrusts in my mouth while Peter is pleasuring Vince. Before Roman even finishes inside me the vibrator falls out of me, covered in my smooth come from earlier. Roman pulls out of me and says in a sexy but harsh tone, "bad girl."

Roman's eyes roll over to Peter and says, "She didn't keep the vibrator in like I told her to. How do we punish her?"

"Remove the ankle restraints and spank her." Peter commanded. Roman did so, rolling me over onto my stomach. I shiver in front of Roman out of fear and lust. His hand slaps my ass and I let out a yelp of pain.

Vince finally finishes, coming on to Peter's face. Peter crudely wipes away Vince's come off his face with his arm. He and Vince take off their tops and watch Roman sexually torment me.

"Her winces are cute, aren't they?" Peter says, coming over to me and stroking my hair.

"They are." Vince says in admiration.

Cute. The way Peter says cute is like incubus venom. The way the word escapes his lips is just so erotic. He uses this word to tease me in our tickling and spanking sessions because he knows it turns me on.

"You're so cute, my sexy girl." Peter mutters in a hushed tone against my cheek. He then passionately kisses my neck, causing me to loose balance and fall on my forearm.

One more slap on the ass and I let out a wail of delight, pulls away from my neck. Roman grabs me by the hips and hugs me there, "She is so cute. I want to stick my dick in her butt so bad."

"Not yet, you have to use this special lube on her or else it isn't pleasant for her." Peter says, walking to my desk drawer. The lube bottle is no bigger than a tube of lipstick.

When Peter and I first started having sex, I wasn't really fond of anal due to a few hemorrhoids. Peter tried these different lubes and on the third try, he finally found one that worked and caused me little pain. It was this one natural lubricant from India that is really pricey, but it is worth the forty bucks plus shipping.

Peter hands Roman the bottle of lube. Roman opens the bottle and puts a few drops on his fingertips then lathers the sensual liquid on them. Then shoves his fingers in my ass. I scrunch my face in slight discomfort. His fingers exit, while his dick then enters me, surprising me from behind.

Peter then helps me get up a little so both he and Vince can play with me. Peter moves to the side enjoying the view. Vince fondles me a bit and Peter makes a signal saying it's his turn too. Peter then plays with boobs by squeezing them and gently caressing my nipple with his thumb. He bites my neck. My moans hitch an octave.

"Baby likes having three men please her, yes?" Peter teases as he twists my nipples. I wince in response. "And she wants to have some dick in her pussy, yes?" Another twist followed by another wince.

"Roman, let her stand so we can fuck her at the same time." Vince suggests. Roman complies and allows me to stand. Peter changes places with Vince. He watches as two cocks are pounding inside me.

The pleasure was immense. I had always fantasized about this but never expected it to actually happen to me. Roman's hands are clenched around my waist as he thrusts. Vince plays with my tits. My moans are loud and the echoes bounce between rooms of the dorms. I didn't care, I was in pure bliss.

Eventually Roman reaches his climax and falls to the bed, exhausted and proud. My legs then find their way on Vince's waist. I anticipate Peter to enter me as well. But he doesn't.

"Peter, don't you wanna fuck me too?" I ask in between moans.

"I will, I just want you for myself." Peter says as he strokes his dick in satisfaction.

"Greedy boy." Vince teases. Aside from moans and the sound of skin slapping against skin, there are no other words spoken. Roman leans on his side and watches Vince come inside me by tensing himself and then relaxing himself. He bites his lip as he lets out a final groan. Peter sits in an office chair, with his dick in hand. I've came what feel like the fifth time in one night.

Vince and I pant. He exits my body and looks at Peter. "Your turn." I say. I remove my legs from Vince's waist and face my lover.

Peter pats his thigh and said, "ride me, baby."

I give a sexy grin as I sit on his dick, slowly inserting it inside myself as I am facing him. He lets out a relaxed sigh. I like grabbing his long black hair while we fuck. He likes this position so he can look at my face, since I'm "cute" when I orgasm. I begin to thrust against him, clutching the bottom tips of his hair.

Peter smiles in satisfaction, twisting my nipples. I arch my back and shrieked with ecstasy. He then kisses my neck as it bounces with the rest of my body. "Slower." He says.

Peter loves to have slow sex. He likes to make the feeling last longer than a standard three minutes. I enjoy it too, though in this case I wanted to come one last time and soon. I gyrate slower to his command.

"Yeah, just like that." He purrs inside my ear. "You like having sex with other boys, don't you?"

"Uh-huh." Was all that managed to escape my mouth.

"You're so dirty, I love it." He responds and throws his head back, enjoying the ride.

I'm close. "I'm gonna..."

"Sssh." He says. "Not yet." His hand reaches for my ass and gives it a good spank or two. My mind goes blank, only flooding with dirty thoughts. The paradise I was in lasted what felt like ten minutes. He comes inside me and then ruffles my hair. With his soft gruff voice he lets out an orgasmic sigh and then says "You're so cute, my darling, Kayla."

I blush but try to hide it by looking away. I see Vince and Roman are putting their clothes back on as I do. "That was fun." Vince commented.

"We should do this more often." Roman says in agreement.

"Yeah." I said. "I enjoyed it."

Roman and Vince sashay their way out of my room to do what other tasks they had planned to do today. I get off Peter and lay in my bed, and Peter puts the comforter on me. Both our bodies were covered in sweat and sex juices. Not to mention my throat and nose were still congested. I would normally shower after messy sex but I was too exhausted to do anything.

"You need your rest." He says as he strokes my hair, lovingly.

"I know." I mutter, tiredly.

"Is there anything else you want before I clean myself up?" He asks quietly.

I give him a tired but devious smile and say, "I think I may need another treatment for my sickness later."

12