Make Me Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

"Shit, me too!"

And we both came. But there wasn't even any fireworks. At least not for me.

Honey stayed connected to my dick, tenderly wiping my sweaty brow. "Did you like that, baby?"

I nodded, lying. "Yeah."

Honey laughed. "Mmm-hmm. I know I did!"

Suddenly, a fight broke out by the bar. I don't know what started it, but this tall black dude smashed his glass over another guy's head.

I said, "Shit!"

Honey quickly climbed off me. "Damn!"

I was suddenly trying to stuff my erect cock back in my pants -- no easy task. "Yeah, I know! You got my card."

Honey said, "Yeah. Believe me, I will call." She gave me a quick kiss. And then she was gone into the crowd, that was rushing towards the doors.

Well, so much for that. Shit!

I saw the bouncers rushing towards the two offenders. The hostess started towards them, but a weird impulse came over me, and I ran over to her, and held her by the waist before she could make a move.

I headed for the door. Then I felt her hand on my arm. I looked up. She smiled down at me. "Thank you."

I just smiled back at her. She was so beautiful, I didn't know what else to say.

"The police are on the way. You'd better head outside."

I finally found my voice. "Yeah. Guess so. See you later."

"Good night, baby."

I said, "What's your name, anyway?"

She smiled and put her hand out. "I'm Elsa."

"Hi, Elsa, nice to meet you. My name's Ryan."

Her smile widened. "Yes. My friend Marie was telling everyone at the bar."

"Since this night is a wash, maybe you and I can meet outside."

Elsa nodded. "I can wait for ten minutes. After that, I can't wait anymore."

I headed for the exit. It was slow going.

A few minutes later, Terrell and I were outside, trying to hide raging erections. We had watched, with grim satisfaction, as the dude who had started the fight, got put into a squad car. The cops had, fortunately, not decided to interview everyone, just a few people that had been near the bar. Now everyone was outside.

I was alone. Terrell had his two lovelies with him.

I cracked, "One thing's for sure -- that dude won't be coming here any more."

Terrell said, "Come on, man, come home with me and two friends here. There's no way I could take both of them at the same time."

I was about to accept -- after all, I lost my female company on the way out -- when I saw something through the corner of my eye.

Elsa. And the waitress, Marie. They waved at me. I waved back. Marie made a come here gesture.

I said to Terrell, "Thanks, man. But I have my own friends."

Terrell grinned. "Don't have too much fun."

"You too, man."

I casually strolled over to where the two ladies stood. "Well, ladies, it looks as if this night out just took a dive."

Marie laughed. "Not necessarily. That pill should start working soon. I managed to grab some condoms in all the excitement. Seems like a real pity to let a good erection go to waste, doesn't it?"

I had to admit, she had a point. I didn't have the courage to tell her, it had already been put to good use. But I still had enough left for another go around.

Then Elsa said, "Where do we go?"

I said, "I live by myself, not even ten minutes from here."

Marie smiled a sunny smile. "That's settled. Everyone, pile in!"

After a quick ten minute drive in Marie's car, I was leading Elsa and Marie up the stairs to my apartment on the second floor.

Elsa was asking, "Wow, you live here?"

I grinned. "Well, I live up here. The first floor is the actual photo studio."

"Nice place."

I said, "Thanks. Wait till you see the upstairs."

Both Elsa and Marie laughed.

As we reached the door, Marie said, "So, has that pill started working yet?"

I fished my house keys from my pocket. As I reached inside my pocket, I could feel a strong Viagra powered erection. "Yep, I think so." I turned slightly, so they could see the tent in my pants.

Marie boldly reached for my crotch, and stroked my cock through my pants. Her eyes got wide. "Yeah, I'd definitely say you have a raging hard-on here, baby."

Elsa said, "So, let's get inside already."

We all laughed at that.

I quickly found the key for the deadbolt. Slide. Turn. Click.

Then I found the key for the knob. Slide. Turn. Click.

I held the door open wider. I said, "Come on in, ladies."

Marie curtsied. "Why, thank you, kind sir."

They both went inside, and I closed the door behind them. "Why don't you two ladies have a seat?"

Both women sat down, and dropped their purses on my coffee table. Elsa said, "Oh, god, thank you for air conditioning."

Marie laughed. "Hopefully it will keep up with us."

Elsa smiled and caressed Marie's arms. "Hmmm, hopefully."

My hard-on got harder. Shit, I could not believe I had not one, but two women in my apartment! And they were practically making out!

I cleared my throat. "Would you ladies like something to drink?"

Marie shook her head. "Not while you've got that hard-on. Why don't you come over here and sit down?"

I quickly moved to sit down in the center of my couch. Marie and Elsa moved to make room for me, then each sat on either side of me. Both women began caressing me.

Elsa said, "Wow. You've got some serious muscles under there, baby!"

I said, "Thanks. I work out regularly." I quickly took off my sneakers and tossed them by the door. "Feel free to make yourself at home, ladies."

Out of nowhere, Marie reached over and unzipped my fly. "I'd like to make myself at home right here." My cock obediently popped free, straight as a flagpole.

And she started sucking my cock! I couldn't believe this shit!

My conscience was starting to catch up with me. But in the back of my mind, I couldn't help but remember what Terrell said.

And Marie was really good at this.

She pulled back and looked at Elsa. "Wow, he is really hard! That Viagra really works! Help yourself, Elsa."

Elsa smiled. "I think I will."

I rested my head against the couch cushion. I groaned. My god, Elsa was way better at this than Marie. Way better. I couldn't wait to find out how her pussy felt.

But then Marie said, "Come on, baby. Let's get these pants off."

I stood up, and Marie quickly had them off in no time, along with my boxers. Then she reached for a condom, and unrolled it on my cock. Marie dove down for two more quick sucks, then she climbed back on the couch, and arched her back.

I could see her pussy was glistening with moisture.

I moved forward, and rubbed the head of my cock against her pussy, until finally her pussy lips began to part. I gently pushed my hips forward.

Marie gasped, and dug her nails into my couch. Fortunately it was an old second hand couch.

Marie was right, this Viagra really works! I haven't been this erect in ages, although, at 34, I really didn't have any trouble getting erect.

But still, I wasn't looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Marie's pussy was warm and wet, and fit like a glove, much like the skirt she wore. It didn't take long, before I was sweating and grunting, and she was squealing like nobody's business.

I made her come twice. And I was still ready to go. Drugs rule!

Elsa brushed my face lightly with the back of her hand. "Here, honey, why don't you sit down, and let me do the work this time?"

Marie was sitting in my wicker chair, in awed silence.

I was still getting my breath back. I nodded. "Yeah. Sounds good."

I sat down. My cock was still pointing straight up. Elsa wiggled out of her dress, and I took this moment to visually savor her body.

Elsa smiled. "Do you like this?"

I said, "What do you think?"

Elsa smiled wider, as she climbed onto my couch, and straddled me. She placed her hands on my shoulders. "Here, let me put on a new condom." She took it off, and reached inside Marie's purse for a fresh one.

I looked deeply in her eyes as she rolled it on my cock.

I said, "Here, let me at least hold on to your waist."

Elsa kissed me. "That's so thoughtful of you, baby. Thank you."

I held her by the waist, as she held up my cock, and lowered herself down on it.

We both gasped. Marie's pussy had felt pretty tight. But Elsa's pussy fit perfectly, as if my cock was designed to fit inside her pussy.

Elsa began to move her hips, slowly. Up. And. Down. Up. And. Down.

Fifteen minutes later, I was sweating, out of breath, and totally spent. I had finally come that time. Elsa was tenderly kissing me and caressing me. She came three times.

"My god, baby, that was amazing."

I swallowed and nodded. "Yeah. Amazing. Whoa."

Elsa rested her head on my shoulder, breathing in my ear. "Was it me, or did that feel like we were making love, and not just having sex?"

I nodded. "No, that wasn't just you."I totally had fireworks going off.

Elsa smiled. "Now that you're all satisfied, why don't we talk about when we can take some photos?"

I could feel my heart beat slowing back down to normal. "If you want, just come back tomorrow. Otherwise, give me a call and we can setup a test shoot."

Suddenly Marie said, "Test shoot?"

I said, "Sorry, Marie, but I have no idea if you're going to freeze up when I start shooting. But if it goes well, then I will be calling you to schedule a paid shoot."

Marie sighed. "Yeah. Whatever. Okay."

Elsa said, "Marie, what's wrong with you?" She looked back at me. "Unlike my friend here, I totally understand."

I nodded. "Okay. You have my card. Call me to do a test shoot."

"Can we just come back tomorrow? It's on the way, you see."

I smiled. "Sounds good to me."

Suddenly Marie stood up, and made a great show of stretching, and pulling her skirt down. "How about instead, we go downstairs and do it right now?"

I raised one eyebrow. "Well, yeah, I suppose. But aren't you tired?"

Despite herself, Marie cracked up. "Yeah. It's getting late. I need to go home."

I said, "Okay. Just give me a call."

She went to the door. "I'm sorry, Ryan. I'll call you. Elsa, whenever you're ready, we can go home."

Elsa, meanwhile, disengaged herself from me, and smiled more politely. "She is right about one thing. It is late. And she's my ride home."

I let her go, reluctantly. "Okay. Give me a call sometime."

Elsa smiled, as she put her dress back on. "You really want to shoot me, huh?"

I blushed. "Yeah, I do, actually. Your friend Marie seems to think that after she's given me some pussy, she's too special to go through the usual routine."

Elsa tugged her dress back into place. "And what about me?"

"Even if you don't want to test, I'd just really like to see you again."

Elsa smiled and tilted her head at me. "That's sweet, Ryan. You got a cell phone? Let me give you my number."

She fished her cell phone from her matching black leather purse, and I found my pants and got my cell phone out. We quickly exchanged cell phone numbers.

I pulled my boxer shorts back on, and escorted her to the door.

Elsa said, "I really hope you call me, Ryan. You're a really sweet guy."

I grinned insanely. "Believe me, I will. You're a really cool lady."

"Awww." She kissed me, and went out the door. "Good night, baby."

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers
12