Make Me Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps so" Robert laughed, but secretly thought that Haley looked absolutely adorable in it when he had inadvertently seen her in the robe earlier that day.

"Shall we go" Haley suggested, turning and grabbing a bag that she had packed with a few other items.

Robert's admiration now fell on Haley's backside as she walked toward the door. "Damn, she looks good enough to eat in those shorts" he thought to himself.

Haley and Robert exchanged more small talk as they drove to the grocery and shopped for a few items. They were already growing comfortable with each other, exchanging jests with each other about the events of the day. They settled on a simple pasta dish, and Robert suggested a red wine that would go well with the meal.

Before long, they were heading out of town on highway 8 in the Corvette, the landscape growing more rural by the mile. After about 15 minutes, Robert pulled onto a dirt road that wound back and forth through a forest setting for another half of a mile or so. Suddenly, the thick growth thinned out and a gate appeared. Robert pushed a button under the dash and the gate opened.

Pulling up the driveway, Haley could not believe her eyes. The house was nothing short of a mansion, sitting atop a hill on an estate that must've been two or three hundred acres in size.

"This is your house?" Haley stated, her mouth hanging open in disbelief.

Robert looked up the hill toward the house. "Yep. This is where I spend all my time when I'm not at work. Some of my close relatives are considered, well, a bit 'well-to-do' from a financial standpoint. A close uncle passed away a couple of years ago and left the estate to me. This is the primary reason why I took the job here in Germanton, so I could avoid selling the place. I've always wanted to live away in a secluded location."

"It's absolutely gorgeous" was all that Haley could think to say, still looking around in amazement. "And you live her all by yourself?"

"Yes I do. Glad you like the place. Old uncle Fredrick had extraordinarily excellent tastes."

Pulling into a garage area on one side of the house, Robert and Haley grabbed their things and entered through a side entrance into a utility area that served the rear entrance to the kitchen.

"Go ahead. Take a look around. Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home while I put some of these things away" offered Robert.

Haley slowly ventured away from the kitchen toward the center of the house. She was no expert in home furnishings, but knew that the place must be worth a fortune. Thick, elaborate molding encased every corner and entry way. Each turn reveal a different painting or wall tapestry of unknown origin. The furniture consisted of richly molded antiques, reminding Haley of some aristocratic household from the Victorian age. Finally reaching the center foyer, she stared upwards at an ornate curving staircase. There were two more stories up there. How many rooms did this house possess? Who cleaned all these spaces?

"Don't venture too far. I wouldn't want to lose you" a voice suddenly spoke from behind Haley, making her nearly jump out of her skin. It was Robert, of course. She hadn't noticed his approach as she stared in wonder up the foyer.

"I'm going to run upstairs for a short while and get cleaned up. Why don't you come hang out in the den" suggested Robert.

He led her into a room down the hall from the kitchen that was all dark wood and old leather. Bookshelves lined the walls, stuffed with innumerable volumes. Offering Haley a glass of wine and starting some music from a remote control on a corner table, Robert motioned her toward a cozy looking couch.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back down shortly." Robert offered, heading out the door.

Haley took a sip of the wine and took in the surroundings. What was that music? Classical piano clearly. Was it Brahms? Whatever it was, it seemed to fit the setting.

Haley continued to sip the wine and felt the warmth of it fill her body. She was no serious drinker, and it didn't take long for the relaxing effect of the alcohol to seep into her body. Despite everything turning out ok at the hospital, this had been a stressful day and the wine felt great coursing through her body.

Before long, Robert reappeared. He was now wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and a button down white shirt. Haley's mind quickly returned from the relaxed state of introversion that she had fallen into and took full note of Robert. He looked great. Casual, warm, inviting, and as she stood, she caught the faint scent of his cologne. Her knees felt weak.

The warmth of the wine was certainly helping Haley relax in this unusual setting. But maybe she was becoming a little too relaxed. She suddenly took note that another familiar sensation was growing within her, secondary to the wine. The warmth rose up through the most sensitive areas between her legs and teasingly seemed to radiate deep throughout her womb.

"Let's head back into the kitchen and throw together a little dinner" suggested Robert.

---------------------------------

Haley had been able to pull herself free of the call of her obsession and was really beginning to enjoy her evening with Robert. They had prepared dinner together, finishing off the bottle of wine that they had purchased as they milled around the kitchen. A second bottle was quick to follow. The talk was light and neither Robert nor Haley could resist creating opportunities to tease and fleetingly touch one another as the pans and dishes were passed around during preparation.

The pool was accessed just through some French doors from the formal living area off the kitchen. They ate their meal at a patio furniture setting, overlooking the pool, that in turn overlooked an extensive garden that disappeared into the darkness that had settled upon the estate.

"How does your side feel" asked Robert after dinner, wondering how her injuring felt as the evening progressed.

"Only a little touchy" Haley responded. "The wine is helping, I'm sure" she joked with a smile. "In fact, my legs are probably aching from my rollerblading more than my ribs hurt from the fall. My legs always tighten-up and ache after my rollerblading sessions at the park."

Robert couldn't help glancing toward Haley's slim legs that looks so incredibly sexy crossed directly across from him on the patio chair.

"You know. As an escape from my med school studies, I took a community college course in Shiatsu massage therapy a few years ago" ventured Robert. "It was a great escape from the stress of the usual academic routine. Have you ever had a professional massage?"

Haley considered Robert's statement. Was this a proposal? Was he suggesting that he run his surgically trained hands along her calves and along her thighs? Or perhaps even higher, where the warmth emanated and her obsession lay in wait. Haley's crotch moistened at the mere thought.

"No I haven't" Haley replied demurely. But she couldn't help glancing up into Robert's eyes, wondering where this was going.

"It has been a while, but I could demonstrate" Robert responded. He stared into Haley's eyes, his gaze burning with intent.

Haley's whole body silently wreathed as she realized what was to come.

"Ok" was all that she could say.

Robert stood and took her by the hand, leading her back into the house, winding through the living area and to the foyer. At the foot of the stairs, he stopped and took Haley's chin in his hand, kissing her gently.

The next kiss was a little more forceful, and Haley opened her lips, accepting his tongue in her mouth.

Robert then took her by the hand again, leading her up the stairs, all the way to the second floor, down a hallway, and into an enormous bedroom that was thickly carpeted and decorated with more Victorian furnishings.

Pulling her over to what seemed to be an unusually tall bed, Robert took Haley in a strong embrace and kissed her with increasing passion. Deep, wet kisses that almost made Haley's legs buckle from beneath her.

She was loosing control now. The heat radiating through her most sexual areas was almost unbearable. Haley rotated her body in Roberts grasp so that her backside was pushing against him. His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her toward him, Haley pushed her ass against his leg, begging for more.

Perhaps the Shiatsu massage would have to wait. This was escalating into something that could only be satisfied in one way. Robert's hands quickly worked the buttons of her top, throwing it aside to one side. The button of her blue jean shorts quickly followed, and Haley eagerly helped Robert push them down to the floor.

Robert reached his hands down to Haley's crouch to find that her thin cotton blue panties were already noticeably wet. He stroked her a few times in excitement, and then stepped back to quickly discard some of his own clothing.

Haley turned and helped him with the buttons of his dress shirt, seeing for the first time a well developed chest with only a light amount of hair. Not overly developed, but nicely shaped nonetheless. Robert quickly worked at his jeans and they were quickly discarded, leaving only a pair of cotton boxers with an unbelievably sizable hard-on evident behind the material.

Robert took full note of the woman before him. She was facing him with a look of yearning that he had never seen before, and the wet spot on the front of her panties had grown noticeably larger. Haley's pert B-sized breasts were standing fully erect. Pulling her into his chest, he could feel the hardness of her nipples against him.

Haley rotated her body so that her backside was again pushing up against him, taking his arms around her and pulling them against her breasts. Robert rubbed his fingers across her rock hard nipples, and Haley softly moaned in response.

Haley's obsession was taking control again, and she pushed her backside against Roberts leg, arching her back and rubbing her ass up-and-down on his leg. Robert picked up on the cue and ran one of his hands down her back and down the crack of her ass, until his fingers could feel the wetness of her pussy soaking through to the backside of her panties.

Haley took in a sharp intake of breath, as Robert's hand gently glided over her most sensitive area. Robert was totally in tune with this incredibly sexy gal in his arms and didn't miss the fact that Haley was begging for him to repeat this simple motion.

He rubbed his fingers up and down across the crack of her ass through her panties, and Haley purred with pure ecstasy.

Motioning her down onto the covers of his bed, belly down, Robert then removed his boxers and turned his attention to the scene before him. Despite the fact that she was still wearing her panties, he had never seen a sexier ass in his life, arched up and begging for him to take her. He reached down and hooked his fingers through each side, sliding the panties down and over her ankles.

The shape of her ass was the most perfect form he had ever laid his eyes upon. Robert nearly climaxed at the sight of her. Placing his one hand on her left ass check, he gently began to run the fingers of his other hand up-and-down along the crack of her ass, allowing his fingers to linger gently on the slight pink rosebud of her anus. Whenever he lingered, Haley would squirm with pleasure and make high pitched moans of pleasure.

Robert then took Haley by the hips and forcefully rolled her over onto her back, quickly spreading her legs with his hands and taking in the full frontal view of her. The sight of her petite physique, pert breasts, tiny waist, and smooth, cleanly shaven pussy sent him over the edge. He roughly took one of her hard nipples in his mouth, circling with his tongue and gently biting down. Haley gasped in response.

Robert guided his kisses downward along her belly and he finally plunged his tongue into her generously wet pussy for the first time. She tasted wonderful, and Haley humped his face in reciprocal ecstasy, whimpering for more.

Continuing to lick Haley's pussy, Robert pushed her legs apart and back toward her body, curling her ass upward so that her anus was lifted off of the bed. He then ran his tongue from her pussy down to her anus, circling one time and then returning back to her pussy, taking another deep plunge.

The circling of Robert's tongue around her anus had sent a convulsive sensation of sexual pleasure through Haley that was beyond description. Robert repeated the motion, spending more time circling his tongue around Haley's perfect little pink rosebud. The feeling of ecstasy was more than Haley could take, and her legs and hips spasmed in a strong orgasm, the wetness flowing from her pussy down her inner thighs to the crack of her ass.

The sight of this gal responding out of control to his touch only encouraged Robert on. Robert moved up, his cock in his hand, as if begging for a wet place to get satisfaction. Haley looked down and took note of the size of him. It was definitely the largest cock that she had ever laid eyes on. Not scary in any sense, but the girth of it would never make any gal complain.

But then Haley surprised him. Rolling over on her belly, she arched her back, reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart.

Robert had never seen a hotter scene in his life. He was old enough to know what she wanted, but decided to make her beg a little longer. Reaching down with one hand, he pushed one of her legs up so that her knee was positioned on the bed above her waist, which had the effect of fully arching her ass upward. God what a perfect ass.

He then spread her ass cheeks apart with his hands and ran his tongue below from her soaking wet pussy upward to the sensitive pucker of her rosebud. He lingered here, circling with his tongue.

Haley was moaning uncontrollably, rocking her hips, pleading for him to stop teasing her. Stiffening his tongue, he pushed a little harder and pierced her rosebud with the tip of his tongue. Haley responded immediately, pushing back into him, begging for more.

Robert had never seen a more perfect ass in his life. And with that thought he began rhythmically pushing his tongue into her ass, a little deep each time. Haley responded in turn, whimpering and humping in rhythm to his motion.

Robert finally plunged his tongue vigorously into Haley's ass, as far as he could reach. Using his hands to pull her ass up into his face, Robert circled his tongue around inside her ass, savoring her taste.

Haley convulsed again uncontrollably, cumming hard and arching her back in a spasm of joy.

Robert's cock was aching for release, and he was about to flip Haley over so that he could plunge deep into her. But Haley looked up at him from her belly down position.

Completely vulnerable, her ass open to him, Haley begged him "Make me burn. Please, make me burn."

Robert was no expert in the realm of anal stimulation, but he knew what Haley was begging for. And with her perfect tight ass begging for his attention, he nearly spent his load with the mere thought of what was to follow.

Robert positioned himself once more with his mouth over her ass, generously licking and applying saliva to the tight anus that he was about to penetrate.

He then moved his body back up, took his rock hard cock in his hands, and pushed it gently against her little rosebud.

"Make me burn Robert. Please make me burn" Haley continued to plead.

The lube that he had applied to her ass helped, and the tip of his cock slide past the tight opening of her ass. The sound that emanated from Haley was best qualified as a purr. Her ass quivered against his cock, and her face, turned to the side so that he could see her, showed an expression of perfect bless.

Robert pushed a little harder, and his shaft slide further into her tight ass. The sensation for Robert was indescribable. He had to concentrate not to cum too soon.

Haley began pushing her arched ass back against him as he continued to drive his cock further home. Haley was now moaning at a high pitch, the humping motion of her hips rocking against his cock.

Finally, Robert had slowly worked his entire cock into Haley's ass and she was gulping into the sheets with pleasure as they humped against one another.

"Oh. The burn. God yes, the burn." Haley moaned, over and over. She had finally achieving a burn that would last in her memory. Finally, she was realizing what she had longed for.

Robert cock was pulsating in anticipation of blowing his load. Haley could feel his throbbing in her ass and knew that he wouldn't last much longer. Despite the fact that she had finally found the ultimate sensation to satisfy her obsession, she worked up the will power to tear herself away.

Sliding away from Robert, his cock pulled free of her ass. She quickly turned around and took his hard shaft in her hands, greedily plunging her mouth around the large head, feeling the continued throbbing pulses.

She could taste her essence as she ran her tongue along the outline of his head. This only excited her further, and she rammed her head down on his full cock, taking him in as completely as possible.

Robert's spasm started deep in his knees and climaxed at the head of his cock. Humping his shaft in her mouth, Haley caught his first spurts of cum down her throat, and then pulled his cock out slightly with her hand, stroking him vigorously so that he squirted every remaining ounce on her tongue, which she eagerly lapped up.

Finally, there was nothing left, and they collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed, embracing one another.

---------------------------------

It had been a long day for both Haley and Robert, and they lay together sleeping peacefully into the early hours of the morning.

Robert was the first to wake up, and smiled when he saw Haley contently entangled in his arms in the early morning sunlight. While he thought that she was asleep, she suddenly opened her eyes and gave him a look of contentment that spoke a thousand words.

Robert kissed her deeply and felt his cock swell against her lithe form. They made tender love, a slow, rhythmic, session of love, never breaking their soft embrace or breaking eye contact. They climaxed together and fell asleep again until nearly noon.

When Haley awoke again in Robert's arms, she finally felt complete for the first time in her life, and looked forward to the day to come.

12