Make Me Cum - Nothing Else

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,808 Followers

Smiling as she dressed, Cat slid into a pair of panties that were almost of Bridget Jones proportions. Sensible white cotton and full they were the sort that were designed to be worn under tight clothes, their fullness ensuring no unsightly VPL. They were not, though, the sort to be undressed in prior to making love she noted.

'Stop being a stupid cow' she told herself as she undressed at the clinic and slipped into the robe. 'Nothing will happen, it's all in your mind, in your frustrated mind' she recognised with a jolt.

'Oh shit she looks fantastic' Drew thought to himself as he wandered into the treatment room and saw Cat sitting on the table in the white, towelling robe. He'd momentarily thought of calling in sick this morning but he couldn't. The lure of seeing her and being with her outweighed his concerns. It was a greater reward to massage her again than it was a threat at what he knew he'd feel and what he was worried like hell about what he may do.

"Hi, how's it been?" he asked.

"A little better, but still hurting when I stretch or bend," she replied feeling apprehensive as she looked at him recalling her thoughts as she'd masturbated after the first session. She hoped it didn't show and that she wasn't blushing.

"Well let's have a look at it then?" he smiled his heart beating a little faster at the prospect of once more seeing her nearly naked and getting those glimpses that had so aroused him last time.

Cat undid the tie on the gown holding it together as she clambered onto the table. She laid on her front pulling the sides of it away from her. She felt him pulling the gown down her back and then his fingers digging into her.

"Phew," she grunted as they hit a tender spot.

"It's still inflamed but this session of sonic heat should fix that," he explained. "Does it hurt anywhere else?"

"Yes more round by my hip."

"Here?" he asked slipping his hand slightly under the robe and pushing into the swell of one of the cheeks of her bottom near to the rear of her hip joint.

"Just a little lower," Cat replied feeling a rush of heat as his hand slid down her bottom and pressed against the cotton of her panties.

"Yes there, right there" she said as his fingers probed at the painful spot.

To get there Drew had to pull the edge of the gown further down. He felt a touch of disappointment but couldn't help smiling when he saw the full panties. He pushed the elastic waistband down a little with the side of his hand so that his fingers could investigate the spot she'd identified. It was all he could do to resist pulling the full garment down further, he realised, as he ran his hand over the top of the truly, beautifully rounded buttocks.

"Ok that's normal," he told her removing his hands, somewhat reluctantly and replacing the robe. "We'll get some ultra sound on it, that'll sort it."

He wheeled the two electronic devices over to where Cat was lying on the table. With hands that were almost shaking he smeared some jelly around the pulled muscle and fixed three electrodes to her skin carefully pressing the sticky tape against her flesh. Rolling the robe down a little he muttered.

"Right let's get some heat to this place as well."

Then with hands that now were visibly shaking he took hold of the waist-band of her knickers and slowly rolled that downwards. As he did he saw the beautiful contours of her arse and the beginning of the crease between them. Gulping as he realised that he'd rolled the elastic down slightly further than was really necessary he daubed some jelly on the mound and then attached two more electrodes. "There that should do it," he added replacing the robe over her now half bared bottom and leaving the room after clicking the machine on and saying. "I'll be right back."

He went out to the car park to write up her notes. Although he'd officially given up smoking he felt a strong need to have one and he retrieved the pack he kept in his car for emergencies. And this he knew as he puffed furiously on the Marlboro Red was a full-scale emergency. He'd come so close to caressing her arse. So near to letting his fingers slither into the crack between the rounded mounds and he was frightened. 'How the fuck can I massage her?' he asked himself lighting a fresh cigarette from the butt of the first one.

The heat and the slight stretching and contracting of the muscle wasn't unpleasant. It hurt a little now and then and the warmth was beginning to build up, but it was nothing to complain about and Cat lay there fairly relaxed. Well fairly relaxed about the treatment she acknowledged, but not she equally realised, about him. She had thought that this time, now she was more used to it, she wouldn't have a problem, that her mind wouldn't wander off onto erotic meanderings and that she wouldn't feel any arousal. 'How wrong had that been?' she thought. The feelings that had rushed through her the first time he'd rolled the top of her panties down had been bad enough but were nothing compared to those she experienced when he did it the second time to attach the electrodes to her buttocks. Then immediately she felt a surge of warmth wallop her at the base of her stomach. It was so powerful, a real jolt, almost like an electric shock. 'Oh shit he's rolling my knickers down, he's looking at my bum and he's touching it' she thought as his soft hands did the work they needed to do.

'Totally straightforward' she assumed he was thinking. 'All in a day's work and nothing at all out of the ordinary' was how she anticipated his reaction. But to her it was far from that and her mind and body responded to the erotic imaginations his action had conjured up; and that was for him to continue pulling the waist-band down. For him not to stop when he'd reached the point where he could attach the electrode. For him to rip her panties off, shove his hand between her legs and satisfy the acute ache that was building up in her pussy.

Waiting in the general office for the faradic and the deep heat to finish Drew was a bundle of nerves and twice made mistakes when talking to the receptionist.

"You all right Drew?" she asked him smiling in a way that made him think that she could tell what was going on inside him.

"Sure, just got a lot on my mind," he muttered looking down at Cat's notes to cover his embarrassment.

"Well don't forget Catherine in treatment four, she must be about ready for your hands" the middle-aged receptionist beamed at him.

"Ok Catherine?" Drew said walking back into the room. "Let's get these off you and get the massage going shall we? How's it feel?" he asked removing the electrodes and taking the opportunity to lightly run his fingers across her waist.

"It's loosened up a lot," Cat said feeling his light touch on her back. She felt him fumbling with the robe as he removed that and placed the towel across her hips. She knew that as he did that he would have looked at her panty covered bottom and felt relieved that she'd worn 'sensible' ones today. The thought of his eyes on them though did give her a little surge of excitement. 'Oh not again?' she thought to herself as she realised that both her imagination and body were again reacting to the young man and the intimacy of the position of her being nearly naked alone with him.

It wasn't any easier this time she was realising. It wasn't easier to handle. It wasn't easier to stop her vivid imagination creating the most erotic scenes. No, as his hands glided and probed and pressed her back and then, far worse the cheek of her bottom and the backs of her thighs, her physical and emotional reactions were, if anything, stronger and more graphic than before. She was becoming aroused. She was becoming sexually excited. He was igniting so many flames in her that she feared for her ability to control her reactions. Had she let out a low moan as his fingers touched the edge of the crease of her bottom? She mused. Was that a slight sigh of pleasure as the side of his hand slid almost onto the gusset of her panties? She wondered. Did she squirm her body a little, had she eased her legs open a little more, had her bottom lifted a tad as his fingers sent such searing heat through her? And of course had he noticed? Had he seen the signs? Had he realised just what an effect he was having on her? The thoughts rushing through her mind as her body responded so unfairly to the stimulation were many and varied and she felt embarrassed and concerned at what the young man would think of this older, stupid woman if, indeed, he'd noticed them. She wasn't sure that he had for he continued the massage without interrupting the smooth progress of his hands and certainly he didn't say or do anything to suggest that he was aware that she was 'suffering, so much.

Standing alongside Cat's legs looking down, Drew's throat was dry and his pulses were racing as he pressed his fingers into the soft flesh of her right buttock. He'd pushed both the robe and the waist of her panties down so that he could get to it. He'd pushed the elastic further than was necessary, further than the peak of the globe, further than the start of the crease between them and further, he acknowledged, than he had any right to push them. He could see the side of the crease as it fell away to become her anus and almost the puckered hole itself.

'If she just opened her legs a little' he was thinking as he pressed his fingers onto the mound of sensual flesh. 'I could see her areshole.'

"Is this where it hurts Cat?" he asked in a voice that he was sure was so tight that it would tell the glorious older woman of his desire for her.

Cat felt his fingers digging into her just a couple of inches from where he'd earlier identified the pain. His voice seemed different, it was deeper and sort of tighter.

'I bet he's worked out that I've become aroused and he's disgusted, or indifferent, probably used to it' she thought. Then without thinking she raised herself up a little, turned and reaching behind her she put her finger right on the spot on her right buttock where the pain was.

Drew felt a jolt of such severe sexual arousal that he was surprised he didn't react more physically than he did. He knew that his cock twitched and hoped she hadn't seen that as his eyes feasted on the sight that came before him as she lifted herself and turned to point out the exact spot. Raised just enough from the table and turned sufficiently so that her breast was in his view; all of the glorious, pink-tipped orb . The entire fantastic globe hung down from her chest, the large nipple that looked to be hardened grazed against the paper sheet. It looked amazing. It was fuller than he'd expected, more voluptuous and more shapely. It was a magnificent breast that he saw hanging there. One that cried out to be cupped in a hand, stroked and weighed. And how he so yearned to do just that. As his eyes gazed at the sensational and so unexpected, but so welcome sight, so he imagined the feel of that globular flesh in his hand. His mind imagined the fullness, the softness, the weight and the warmth; the smooth skin and the heavy flesh, the rubbery nipple and its bumpy pink areola. It was as though he was transfixed. At last, after what seemed to him to have been an age but was probably hardly a second, he glanced up and caught Cat's eye. Momentarily they stared at each other. Their eyes locked but no expressions changed on either face.

"Its right there," she said quietly as she laid flat again. She felt so embarrassed at what she'd done as his fingers found the exact spot. She lay there thinking how he'd been looking at her breast and just knew that she'd made a fool of herself for he may well have thought she was coming on to him although, in all truthfulness, it was completely accidental.

He was hard; stunningly hard. It was the hardness of a young, virile man in need of relief. It stretched right up his belly vertically straining to reach his navel. Thankful that he was wearing his, slightly, looser track pants he knew, though that if she looked at him she could not have avoided noticing the bulge. It was just too large and too obvious. He concentrated on her legs staying out of her view. He was careful to ensure he wasn't pressing too lightly, but couldn't stop himself from making it more of a strong caress than a medically relevant massage. The feel of her soft flesh and smooth skin was so alluring that he began to doubt his suitability to this profession.

The view he had was incredible. Shapely legs, slightly splayed, the long, champagne or was it ash-blonde tresses tumbling onto her bare shoulders and and the squashed, full breasts. The mound of her bottom with the panties, that he hadn't pushed back into place, still half way down it and the start of the crease between them seeming to be beckoning at him. It was all getting too much for him. His massaging of her bottom had strayed far too near the crease. His hands had been far too soft on her silken thighs and the edge of them had too many times gone far closer to her pussy than decorum allowed and which medical reasons required.

After 'flashing' her boob at him Cat's imagination had gone into overdrive as he massaged her bottom and then her thighs. Continuously as he did that the warmth of arousal and the tingling, almost itchy, sensations of sexual desire gravitated out from the base of her stomach to fill her breasts. She was bordering on having a climax and had to fight so hard to make sure that no signs of that were transmitted to him. After all the plan was for her to take not give.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,808 Followers
12