Make Me Die A Little Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife gets payback as husband & hostess watch.
3.2k words
4.32
213.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something deliciously naughty about being at a party with Jordan, my wife of eight years, when I'd also been fucking the hostess on the side. This happened a few years ago, but it's no less alive in my mind.

It was a Christmas party in Lower Manhattan. The hostess was a divorcee I worked with named Barbara, a tall, slim, mid-30s sophisticate with large brown eyes, tousled chestnut hair, small tasty tits, and a pouty mouth with bee-stung, Julia Roberts lips. Jordan, by contrast, was more an Anette Benning type, only with short black hair and smouldering black eyes. Her body was small, slim, exquisitely formed. She possessed a demure, soft-spoken exterior which belied an inner passion secretly aching for forbidden games.

We had long entertained fantasies of her making it with another woman, for example, another man or couple perhaps. She had begun to voice suspicions---correct, as it happened, though I'd not yet admitted it--- that I was something more than workmates with Barbara. The fact was that Barbara and I had been meeting two or three times a week for lunch, and enjoying a long slow fuck, in this very apartment.

It was a spacious spread near New York's Grammercy Park. Outside, snow was falling. The streets had taken on that wasteland air of the wintry city night--- but inside, it was warm and getting warmer. The windows, streaked with steam and framed outside with snow, lent a cozy, private feeling to the place.

Christmas tree lights oozed off and on. The Grateful Dead's "Dark Star" spiraled softly through dark and twisting smoke. The sweet smell of grass mingled with the clean scent of Yuletide candles and the shimmering lights of the tree. A half dozen couples, writers and editors from New York's literary and journalistic scene, chatted quietly over wine and cheese, moved around, danced a little, exchanged sweet seasonal kisses under the mistletoe, shared occasional tokes, and not so innocent surreptitious fondlings---in the kitchen, where the champagne bar was open; in the living room, where the tree spun its soft-hued glow, in the long, dark hallway off which beckoned a bath and three empty bedrooms, including Barbara's.

As a house present, Jordan and I had brought an ounce of pure Moroccan hashish--- the pale green natural pollen collected from great stands of potent grass and pressed into cakes, part of a stash we'd brought back from our vacation in Tangier and Marrakesh. We shared a pipe with Barbara on arrival, and were now quite blissfully stoned. I had been moving among the guests, chatting with this one and that, noting as I did that Barbara and Jordan had been heart-to-hearting in the kitchen for what seemed like hours.

Seeing them together, I felt a sexual rush. I thought of them as they each had been, naked in my arms--- Barbara, long and lithe, with a reserve that turned to fury as she grew roused; Jordan, small, soft, ever-eager, with a wild gleam in her eye, an earthy tongue, and a ready lust lingering just below the surface of her outward cool. I recalled the clasp of their cunts around my hot stiff prick: Barbara's slim and slick, quick and pulsing; Jordan's, lush and warm and wet as a baby's mouth. God, I thought, we were good together--- and I was lucky to have them both!

Now it was growing late, and one by one the couples were leaving, drifting out into the wintry cold. I sat in the candle-lit dining room, giggling, finger-feeding rum cake into Barbara's pouty mouth. Jordan was off in the living room, in earnest conversation with a man who'd come alone. They'd been engrossed in whatever it was for quite some time. Then, in the soft light, I watched her lay her fingertips upon his lips. He hesitated. She whispered something. Her face came closer and their lips met. Her tongue slithered over his lips, his hand cupped her chin as he returned the kiss, and his tongue met hers. My surprise was accompanied by a jolt in the general area of my genitals. This wasn't mistletoe kissing. This was real.

Barbara's eyes followed my glance. We watched Jordan's arms go around the man's neck as his hand slipped down and gently closed over her cashmere-covered breast. They rocked in slow embrace, their mouths joined, parting for breath, whispering words we could not hear, then moving together for yet another kiss.

She was oblivious to me. Her hand lay along the inside of his thigh, inches from his cock. He was fondling both her breasts now, the cashmere threads caressing her, his fingertips lightly squeezing her nipples. I watched her draw a deep, heavy breath, watched his fingers manipulating her nipples, watched her go back to kissing him again. My cock thickened.

I was spellbound! I knew how excited Jordan got on hash. I recalled all the times we'd lain in bed, fantasizing about her fucking another man. "You'd let him fondle you, caress your tits," I'd whisper. She'd answer, "Yes! And feel his cock get hard in my hand!" I'd part her thighs and let my fingers find her cunt and say, "He'd finger you like this, wouldn't he..." She'd say, "Yesss... and then he'd move between my legs and slide his stiff, hot cock in me..."

And now here she was, twined in foreplay, before my eyes. The room seemed warmer, smaller. The snow outside was falling heavier. But the temperature was rising.

Barbara chuckled softly. "Turn about is fair play." Her familiar hand reached out and closed around my hardened cock. "It seems that you're enjoying what you see."

"We've talked... but I'd never seen her with another man," I stammered.

"Enjoy," she said. "You've often told me how you'd like to see her fuck another man."

"Oh, I would..."

"She's going to..."

"Meaning....?"

"Watch...". I was mesmerized. Jordan's sculpted throat gleamed like ivory in the Christmas lights. She had arched her back to give his hands full play on both her tits. Her hand was on his cock now. I imagined her nipples hardening in his fingers, her pussy weeping as her passion rose, his cock grown fat and full beneath her fondling hand. My prick swelled.

Barbara smiled. "You like it, don't you," she whispered.

"It's incredibly exciting...."

Barbara eyed me with amusement over the lip of her champagne. "She's going to fuck him, you know," she said.

I gasped. "How do you know?"

She brought her face up close to mine. "Because I told her about us. I told her how we come here lunchtimes and fuck."

I was stunned. I'd thought of telling Jordan sometime in one of our fantasies, but never dreamed she'd hear it from someone else--- much less from Barbara!

"How did she react?" I gasped.

Barbara put a finger to my lips. "She was cool--- as usual," she said. "First she wanted details: How did it start? I reminded her of that time last year when she was out of town. How often did we meet? I said 'Not enough...' What did we do? I told her how we did it all--- how we'd share a joint, and I sucked your cock, and how you licked me, and how I came when you sucked my clit... "

"You told her that?"

"I felt like we were sisters sharing secrets.'

"Did you make it with her?"

"I wanted to."

"But did you?"

"No."

"What did you do?"

"We talked about sex. She wanted to know if you and I talked about her. I told her yes--- and what a luscious fuck you thought she was."

Barbara smiled. "She asked if I liked your cock. What do you think I said?"

I shook my head.

"I said I loved it... love it filling me, sliding on the walls of my hot cunt..."

Now I was in shock.

Barbara went on: "I asked her why she wanted to know all this. She said--- I quote--- 'I don't get mad. I get even. And besides, it makes me fucking hot!'"

"But why did you tell her?" I asked.

Barbara's answer is ever etched in my memory. "Because I want us to watch her get even," she said.

With that, Barbara kissed me. Her tongue slithered into my mouth like a warm, wet snake. Gripping her ass and pulling her against me, I gave myself up to my mind-spinning high, the sweet taste of her hot hash breath, the soft feel of her pelvis pressing in on my now-rigid prick. I was stoned. My eyes were closed, but behind the lids flashed wild, obscene visions of my wife sucking this stranger's muscular cock, of her cunt laid bare before him, her legs spread wide, his tongue lapping the wrinkled lips of her gaping pussy, of his ruby-headed cock rubbing on her clit, then pushing up inside her juicy cunt--- and of her response with wriggling, humping hips and groans and her favorite wanton whispers: "Fuck me--make it cum," and "Fuck me, make me die a little."

When I opened my eyes, the couch was empty. Jordan and her newfound friend were gone. I saw a brief flash of light as a door opened down the darkened hallway. The last of the guests, save the stranger with my wife, were bidding their farewells, I was alone with Barbara, my wife and a man whom I knew was about to fuck her. And in the dimly glittering umbra of the candles, the heavy-scented shadows of the night, I could not remember ever being more aroused.

Then Barbara's face was rising to mine; her tongue was flicking deliciously over my lips, tasting of fruit cake; and my heart was beating so in my chest so hard I feared that it might burst. I wanted to fuck her right there at the table.

My hands slid beneath her cashmere sweater, unhooked her bra and cupped her soft, smooth tits. Her little nipples were already hard.

"I love these," I said.

"Touch them," she replied. She exhaled when I touched them and I smelled her pussy, its feral heat, on her breath. It was as if her cunt's sweet juice was dripping in my mouth on her saliva.

'It's got you hot, that they've gone off to fuck, hasn't it," she whispered.

"Yes!" I said, and she could feel the proof in my ramrod cock and beating heart.

I raised her sweater and sucked her puckered nipples. She sighed--- I loved it when she sighed--- and one hand moved behind my head to hold me to her tit; the other clasped my prick, and stroked in rhythm with the sucking of my lips. "You do want to watch them, don't you?"

"Oh God! Yes!"

"Give them a moment," Barbara said, "That door latch doesn't close."

We tiptoed down the darkened hall. The bedroom door was open just an inch or two--- enough for Barbara and me, standing in the hall, to see inside without being seen ourselves by those within. I stood behind Barbara, my hands beneath her sweater, cupping her sweet tits; her hand reached back, unzipped my fly and freed my hardened cock. Light as feathers, her fingers fluttered along my rigid shaft. Her warm palm glided over my cockhead like a dry tongue, and I thrust my hips back and forth as if it were--- as the drama in the room played out before our eyes.. The only light in the room was a Christmas candle in an ashtray on the desk. Its flame cast large, undulating shadows of Jordan and her stranger on the wall behind the day bed where there they lay, kissing in passionate embrace. He was on his back amid a clump of pillows, one hand down inside Jordan's exposed panties, his own pants unzipped, his prick very large and very erect. Jordan was sprawled out open, her hips, her cunt, twitching on his fingers, her hand languidly stroking the robust length of his thick cock.

I gasped. What did it feel like? What she was thinking? Had she pushed all other thoughts aside to imagine it inside her? This large, lumbering cock, this protean, mythic symbol of man.... For a fleeting moment, I wondered what it would be like to be a woman, to know just what it felt like to hold and suck a prick. Then I slid my hand down inside Barbara's slacks and my fingertips found her pussy hair, and the warmthy wetness of her hungry cunt. She turned her head.

"Want to join them?" she whispered.

"No," I replied. "I want to watch."

"Don't take your hand away," she said.

"Don't take yours," I replied, marveling in the soft and gentle ministrations of her hand, and the gathering lushness of her cunt.

He removed Jordan's sweater, unhooked her bra, and sucked her turgid nipples, first one, then the other. She moaned. "Do that!" she ordered, and stroked him harder, faster. "Oh, God! " she sighed. "Your prick's so big!"

He chuckled low. "Your cunt is hot--- and wet."

She wriggled her pussy against his hand. "I want this prick up deep inside my cunt!" she crooned. "I want to feel it filling me."

The words were old as fuck itself, but I loved it when she talked that way to me. Now, hearing her voice those words to another man, and hearing him goad her on, was almost more than I could bear. I finger fucked my sweet lithe Barbara, and she said, "Listen to their fuck talk!"

"Ssshhh!" she replied.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you!" he said.

"Yessss," she hissed, fondling his club-like cock. "I want this hot meat up my cunt..."

"You're a slut. A fucking slut," he whispered.

"I want your prick," my wife replied.

"Pushing into you?" he asked. "Pressing your cunt's wet walls? Filling you..?"

"Yes,deep!" she said. "Pumping in and out!"

"Fucking!"

"Yes, fucking me! In and out! Up and down! Oh fuck, yes!"

She pulled away from him then, got swiftly to her feet, and peeled off her panties. He shed his trousers and skivvies and his big prick wagged in the air. Holding her dress's hem up around her tits, she came to him, offering him her cunt. He grasped the cheeks of her ass, thrust his mouth into her pussy, and breathed in the intoxicating aroma of her lust. And then, as his tongue slithered between her cunt lips, she began to undulate, a dreamy, adagio bump and grind.

They moved without words, as if in a dance where time had somehow been suspended, the only sound the quiet "Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh!" that Jordan alway made when I was eating her. He laid her out amid the pillows, her legs spread wide, her thick black bush now matted from his tongue, her eager cunt lips parted, oozing juice--- a luscious mollusk from the sea waiting to be sucked into his mouth.

"More?" he asked.

"Yes more."

And he gave it to her, burying his face in that cunt I'd known so intimately so long. His hot tongue flickered, slurping, in and out, up and down, a hummingbird sipping at a flower. It slithered into the very mouth of her hot sheath, plunged and withdrew, slurped and plunged again. Two fingers sluiced up deep inside her hot wet cunt to rub her secret G spot. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" he exclaimed, and she answered with, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh".

"Slap it!" she cried. "Slap my cunt!" He slapped it with one hand and finger-fucked her with the other while his mouth still laved her clit.

She squeezing her own nipples, groaning aloud, crooning, "Oh God! Oh shit! Oh, suck me! Oh!" And then his lips closed round her clit and suckled it in his mouth like the oyster that it was. She shuddered, bucked her hips up into his face, and gasped, "Oh God! Oh Christ! Oh FUCK! Don't stop!" ---then loosed a long low guttural grunt, as wave after wave of lapping, overlapping flame rose up from her depths and rolled over her. "Aaaaaaaaaagh!" she groaned. "Make me die a little!"

They were the same magic words she always spoke with me. For a moment they lay silent. Then she shifted so her head was near his prick. It looked large, cumbersome, almost menacing against her soft sweet face. She took its shaft between her fingers and studied it curiously, lovingly, as one would some new and precious icon. Her lips parted. Her tongue flicked out and tentatively touched its head. She looked up at him and smiled shyly--- and then, as if diving head first into a pool, she went down on him. She swallowed the length of it, then pulled back, dribbling saliva down its length. The flat of her tongue lapped the swollen tube through which his juice would pulse. She took his balls into her mouth and slurped. Her tongue slid up and glided in teasing circles around and under his bulbous, rubiant cockhead. Her delicate fingers caressed the soft silky skin of its shaft. He groaned. Pulling away a bit, holding his prick as if it were a baton, it almost seemed in that flickering light that she looked at us and smiled.

"No more," he said. "I want to cum inside you."

"Yesss."

She moved so he could slide between her outsplayed thighs. He moved up over her, his great prick a blunt-nosed canon aimed at her gaping cunt. I'd never looked so closely at a man's erect prick before, and it mesmerized me, excited me--- its veined length, its muscular thickness, its princely head that was about to enter the cunt I loved. My fingers fucking Barbara's cunt, her soft hand jerking off my prick, I was too consumed with lust to deal rationally with these feelings. But I knew that the moment of which I'd fantasized so long had finally arrived. Jordan reached down, grasped his proud stiff cock, and guided it to her eager cunt lips. "Fuck me," Jordan whispered. "Put your prick in me."

And then he did.

It was a moment I will die remembering. I could not breathe. My heart pounded. I felt that wild dancing stirring in my groin that tells a man his cum is near. Still I watched, mesmerized. Wantonly, he moved closer to his goal, his prick protruding like a lance. Her face was flushed, her eyes wide with lust. Her cunt glistened in the flickering light. For just a moment, his prick dangled in the air, as a serpent hovers before it strikes. The it came closer--- closer. His cockhead rubbed her blood-filled clit.

"Give it to me!" she rasped. "Fuck me! Now!"

And then, in one long, excruciatingly slow and sensuous thrust, his prick pushed into her. Her cunt lips distended to take it in. Another man was fucking my wife! And in that instant, as a cymbal when it's struck resounds with sound, both Jordan and her fucking lover came! Her hips bucked up at him; her arms flew round his neck. His pumping loins convulsed in sexual seizure and his prick began to jerk and squirt in her.

Oblivious to who might hear, or care, she cried and sobbed in rhythm with his pulsing prick. "Oh! oh! oh, Jesus God! Make me die a little!"

At the sound of those familiar words, I went, quite simply, blind. Barbara's fist closed tightly round my cock. One hand closed around her tit. The other, fingers and thumb, squeezed between her cunt and clit. And my own hot prick jerked once, then spurted, squirted in spastic palpitations its own hot juice into the hallway's empty darkness.

(end part 1. part 2 to cum)