Make Me Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope I didn't hurt you?" concern in my voice.

"Hell no you didn't hurt me, I loved it! Do you think you might have another load left in you?"

"Elaine, I told you I'm no 18 year old stud that can shoot all night without rest. I'm 45 and feeling every moment of that age right now. I need a shower and some rest."

"Well...I was just thinking...thirds a charm," giving me that pouty face again.

"Listen, this mission will be a failure if one of us dies in the process!"

"Ok...I don't want you to drop dead while impregnating me," she giggled.

"I'll put a towel out for you if you'd like to take a shower after you're done there," motioning at her leg lifts before heading to the bathroom.

I turned on the water in the large walking shower, letting it warm up before stepping into the relaxing stream. I stood under the soothing flow for several minutes, allowing it to release the tension in my overworked muscles. The steam filled the room and added to the relaxing atmosphere. I had just finish washing my chest when I felt Elaine's tiny hands on my back.

"Can I help you," she asked.

I handed her the soap and wash cloth. She lathered up the cloth and ran it over my shoulders and gradually down my back. When she reached my ass, she re-soaped the cloth and squatted behind me to do my legs. Satisfied with her work on the back half of me, she told me to turn around and face her. She smiled up at me through the mist as my flaccid cock dangled before her. Taking her time she soaped up her hands and caressed every inch, pulling, stroking, cleaning it thoroughly. Her soft hands and loving touch was making me hard again. I couldn't believe it. I hadn't had this many erections in such a short period of time since I was in my twenties.

When she finished with my balls, she angled me toward the cascading water. Now soap free Elaine engulfed my cock with her warm wet mouth. She moved slow, gentle even, not rushing but making sure to keep my cock growing steadily. One hand played with my balls while the other stabilized her by holding onto the back of my thigh. My knees began to tremble; she was doing an incredible job. Without warning she released my cock and stood, pressing her body to mine. Her hands caressed my chest and moved up to my shoulders. With a hand on the back of my head, she pulled my lips to hers.

We'd already kissed, at the restaurant and downstairs before all the 'breeding' started. This was different. Her kiss was soft and welcoming, not driven by lust and the pent up desire to get pregnant like earlier. As it lingered, the passion grew. And I don't just mean in her, I was kissing back with equal enthusiasm. Soon our tongues were coiling and twisting around in our mouths. My hands firmly gripped the round globes of her ass and my cock was like a steel rod trapped between our slick bodies. I could feel her firm breast crushed against my chest, her nipples were hard as marbles poking into my flesh.

Elaine lifted her right leg, wrapping it around my hip to grind her inflamed clit against my rampant cock. Her arms closed behind my neck and I knew what she wanted because I wanted it too. Her lips remained fused to mine as my hands lifted her by her ass, freeing my imprisoned cock. It sprang out, pointing toward the ceiling, or more accurately toward Elaine's dripping pussy. I lowered her onto my rigid sword, sheathing it in her wet recesses. We both moaned while our mouths devoured one another. I pivoted and pinned her in the corner of the shower.

My thrusts came with brutal force now that she was against the wall. Our moans and the slapping of wet flesh filled the confines of the shower stall. I felt Elaine suddenly tense up then she broke our kiss to hold me tight. Her head was now on my should, screaming in my ear with orgasmic bliss. My loud grunts punctuated her cries when I tipped over the edge again, emptying what was left in my swinging balls into her convulsing pussy.

Elaine was shaking in my arms as she came down from her euphoric high, clinging to me like a lost child. My cock shrank and slipped from her grasp not long after the last spasms from my groin had ceased. We were both gasping for breath for several minutes before I lowered her to her feet. I rinsed myself and left her in the shower to finish cleaning herself. I dried myself and returned to the bedroom.

After straightening the mangled bedding, I slid in under the covers. I lay staring at the ceiling as the oppressive weight of shame crashed down upon me. I'm not sure how much time had passed with me berating myself over this whole evening when I noticed the shower turned off. Minutes passed then Elaine timidly entered the room. Her hair was damp and combed out, falling down her back. A towel was wrapped tightly around her chest, demurely covering herself from me. Her head was down when she made her way to the opposite side of the bed, sitting on the edge with her back to me. I could tell she was having the same regretful feelings I was.

"Do you want me to leave?" her voice barely a whisper.

Her question seemed silly. I let it bounce around my head for a moment not sure how to answer. How could I? I didn't know what I wanted anymore. Everything that had happened that evening fell under the same adulterous umbrella, no matter how hard I tried to separate our actions in the shower from those here in the bed. It was all the same. I had let my 'moral shield' fall. I was as much to blame as her. It was pointless to have her leave for our equal transgressions.

"No," patting the bed beside me.

Elaine removed the towel and joined me under the covers, keeping a modest distance between us. She was looking at the ceiling like I had been, as if the answers she was seeking was written there. A silence lingered while we both wrestled with our thoughts. I was still trying to make sense of the situation we were now in. We could no longer hide behind the pretense of a noble act to keep a marriage together by impregnation. It was way beyond that, at least in my mind. Elaine rolled on her side facing me. I guess she was trying to figure out what I was thinking and where we went from here.

"You shouldn't blame yourself for what happened in the shower, it was my fault," her voice was soft and apologetic, "I shouldn't have-"

"You didn't force me to do anything. If I didn't want it to happen it wouldn't have."

"But I knew how this whole situation was affecting you and I went ahead and changed things by crossing the line in there," anguish now creeping into her voice.

"Elaine, we both crossed the line but it wasn't in the shower. It was when we both agreed to getting you pregnant. It's been a joke how we've tried to deny it was anything but wrong. We are just going to have to live with it."

"You're right, we are going to have to live with it. I just didn't want you feeling guilty for..." she trailed off.

"How can I not? No matter how you slice it, I've cheated on Nancy. Having sex with you for whatever reason is still me fucking someone behind her back!"

"But what if it wasn't...behind her back?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I was now facing her on my side.

"Remember at the party when Nancy and I were in the backyard talking? I told her about my situation with Danny and how I was afraid he was going to leave me if I didn't get pregnant soon."

"Yes...so?"

"Well Nancy told me she was afraid too."

"Of Danny leaving? How did she find-"

"No not of Danny leaving me," her tone softened, "You leaving her."

"What! Where did she get that idea?" I was now sitting up and very confused.

"She knows you aren't happy with the way your sex life is. She just doesn't have the urge anymore to have sex. She thinks it's a chemical imbalance on top of her hysterectomy, but whatever the reason, she's scared you're going to have an affair or worse, leave her."

I had to let that sink in for a moment. I couldn't believe Nancy felt like that, although I shouldn't be surprised in this day and age. People cheat on each other even when the sex is good. Sure I had thought about it over the years but it just wasn't me, I couldn't do that to her. I feel back onto the bed.

Elaine continued, "Now remember, we'd already finished a bottle of wine and were well on our way through the second, when she dropped that bombshell on me. But then she says, 'two birds with one stone.' I didn't get what she meant until she said if you and I hooked up we'd 'kill two birds with one stone.' Get me pregnant and you some sexual relief. She's suggesting it because she loves you."

I was shocked at this revelation. My wife, the one who I was sure would have my testicals drawn and quartered if I ever cheated on her, gives me the green light to sleep with her cousin. Not just sleep with but impregnate. My head was spinning.

"You're telling me Nancy is OK with this? Me fucking you and getting you pregnant?"

"Well not exactly. She doesn't want to know about it."

"Well what the hell does that mean?"

"She told me if I could convince you to go through with this whole thing she didn't want to know the details. If I turn up pregnant in the next few weeks or months, she said she'd assume Danny finally hit the mark."

I didn't know what to say. I was still trying to come to grips with my wife suggesting I fuck her cousin and make her pregnant. I never cheated on her in the past because I love her and I find out she wants me to, in essence, cheat on her because she loves me and doesn't want me to leave her. What a crazy fucked up world!

"So you see, you don't have to feel guilty about any of this."

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"She swore me to secrecy. So you can't say anything to her about this," she gripped my arm for emphasis.

"Like I was going to say anything in the first place?"

"Look at it this way, we can have all the fun we want this weekend and you don't have to feel guilty about it," she was now smiling, holding herself closer to me.

"But what about you? Aren't you going to feel guilty?"

"Yes I will but if I can get pregnant and have a child and it saves my marriage, it'll be worth the guilt I carry," she replied in a somber tone as she laid her head on my shoulder.

I felt a huge weight lift from me. I know I wasn't free of conspiring to commit adultery but I could now enjoy myself without feeling bad. Elaine must have noticed me relax because she cuddled closer to me. Her warm breasts now pressed against my side. Her hand left my arm, moved across my chest and down toward my flaccid cock. I caught her hand before she reached her goal.

"He's sleeping right now," I smiled, "Maybe we should do the same."

She nodded, giggling then kissed me on the cheek and rolled over. "Good night."

"Good night."

***

I woke from a fitful night's sleep to the sensation of warm wetness surrounding my cock. My eyes opened to see Elaine kneeling on the bed beside me, slowly bobbing her head up and down on my morning wood. What a wonderful way to wake up. I let out a blissful moan, alerting her to my conscience state. She smiled and removed her mouth from my cock, replacing it with her hand, slowly stroking its length.

"You're up early," I said smiling back at her.

"Not as early as this guy," she replied squeezing my dick with mock anger in her voice, "He woke me up at 6:30, poking my thigh and getting me all slimy."

I craned my head around to see what time it was on the night stand clock. It was reading a quarter to eight.

"What have you been doing since he supposedly woke you up?"

"Until a few minutes ago, I've been finger fucking myself to a couple very nice orgasms, waiting for you to wake up."

Elaine threw the covers the rest of the way off me before straddling my hips. She guided my cock to the opening of her well lubed pussy and dropped her weight on my lap. We both groaned. She laid down on top of me with her head on my shoulder. I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on my cock.

"Gotcha," she giggled holding me in her vice-like grip.

Her pillow soft breasts mashed into my chest. They were warm and firm and her erect nipples threatened to drill holes in me. My arms encircled her with a fierce hug. She buried her face deeper into my shoulder, purring contentedly. Once I relaxed my grip she propped herself up on one elbow and looked me in the eye.

"So what were you thinking about when you were fingering yourself?" I asked with a mischievous grin.

She blushed. I almost burst out laughing at the sight of her reddening cheeks. What could she possibly be embarrassed to tell me at this point. She's in my bed, naked, straddling me with my cock buried in her pussy after a night of sex intended to get her pregnant, how much more open could we be right now? It took her a moment to finally tell me what was making her blush.

"I was thinking of you, like this. Waking up and making love to you..." she fell silent.

"C'mon, really?"

"I'm serious! Jake I've had a crush on you since we first met, the year before you and Nancy were married. You came to Thanksgiving at her parents' house. I went home that night an finger fucked myself until I fell asleep."

"Oh ya...you were flirting with me pretty heavily that night if I remember correctly."

"You noticed..."

"How could I not? How old were you then 18?"

"No just a few months shy of that."

"I was afraid to be left alone with you."

"Why's that? I was just flirting. No harm in that..."

"I thought you're going to jump my bones the minute no one was looking," I said with a chuckle, "That could've been really bad because 17 will get ya 20."

She gasped, "OH you're terrible!"

We both had a good laugh then she got serious again.

"That first time you came inside me last night was a fantasy come true. You felt how hard I came, it was mind blowing. Then in the shower I couldn't help myself. You took me like a lover and not just a person you were helping get pregnant. I was going to try and get through this weekend without having to tell you about my conversation with Nancy but I could tell the guilt was killing you..."

As she spoke I was doing my best to concentrate on her words but she was being very distracting. Her pussy was kneading my cock like it had the night before, just not as intensely. It may have been an involuntary thing she does when she's nervous or her pussy just works like that when a cock is inside. Either way it was incredible.

"At least we can enjoy the weekend without reservations. I want to remember this for the rest of my life. It will help cover the guilt. I want to thank Nancy for this because I'm sure she has no idea how much it means to me, but I can't because I promised her not to say anything."

I could see her eyes now brimming with tears and I didn't want her to feel bad. Not after we had accepted our guilty actions and were prepared to move forward. I had to shift her focus fast. I rocked my hips upward making her gasp.

"If your pussy keeps pulling on my cock like that, my first deposit is going to be in this position. And I don't think it's optimal for impregnation," I stated as straight faced as I could manage.

She laughed then pressed her lips to mine and we kissed. She rolled to her right, urging me to follow. Once on her back she lifted her ass so I could put a pillow under her hips. My arms went behind her knees as I positioned my cock at her eagerly waiting wet hole. I sank into her like a hot knife in warm butter; we both moaned and I leaned in to kiss her again.

I withdrew may dripping cock from her honey pot, letting the tip hover at her clenching entrance. I looked into her eyes, now nose to nose with her, waiting for her to tell me she wanted it. Hearing a woman desire you so much that she's practically begging to have you fuck her is such a turn on. OK, so I'm being self serving but my thought process has changed now that my wife had given her permission...sort of. Elaine's eyes had a yearning look for me to proceed, but was it for the potential of getting pregnant or the desire to just fuck me because it fulfilled a fantasy? I could feel her pussy grasping at the head of my cock, trying to pull it in and devour me.

"Please give it to me. I want you inside me," she begged, "Give me your cum...Please give it to me...make me pregnant."

"Yes ma' am."

I slammed into her hard then withdrew slowly. Each time our bodies crashed together she let out a delighted groan. Again and again I drove into her spasming cunt, making wet squishing sounds and loud claps of colliding flesh. The feel of her warm wet sex, sucking at my pistoning cock was quickly drawing me closer to orgasm. I could tell she was with me, together racing for the finish line. I thrust in and held myself deep in her pussy. My heart was racing as I teetered on the edge of release but I was going to let her do it. Let her yank me past the point of no return. Giving her that little bit of control in hopes it would make the experience that much better for her. We were staring at each other, panting from arousal and exertion.

"What are...you...waiting for?" she asked between gasps for air.

"For you...to make me...make you...pregnant..." I replied grinning.

That determined look of concentration appeared on her face as I felt the velvet vice clamp onto my cock, making me gasp. Her muscles rippled down my length in waves. It took maybe a half dozen of those silky contractions before I could hold out no longer. With an inhuman grunt my body went stiff, sending the first of many ropes of hot cum splashing against her womb. I couldn't hold still and since I had her legs folded to her chest, I resumed pounding her with my spitting member. The combination of my powerful ejaculation and my relentless thrusts sent Elaine spiraling off into an orgasmic sea of pleasure.

I'm not sure how many shots I fired into her but even after I had finished I was still hammering away. I didn't want the feelings to end and I was keeping Elaine riding high on waves of ecstasy. But no matter how good it felt my body began to betray me. My cock was losing its strength as was the muscles driving my hips into hers. I had to stop, rolling off her in a sweaty heaving mass. Elaine's hand was on her clit, frantically fanning across her erect bud. She was trying to squeeze the last ounce of pleasure from her rapidly fading orgasm.

In the end, we both lay there panting; our bodies gleaming with perspiration and other fluids. Several minutes passed before either of us could speak, gulping air was more important than conversation. When we finally did say something it was as if we were reading the others mind.

"HOLY SHIT!" we exclaimed in unison then laughed hysterically after. It took us several more minutes to control the laughter because a simple look or silly face would set us both off again.

We did eventually regain some semblance of composure. Elaine took my hand in hers and just held it. She seemed to need the contact, a connection in the aftermath of our latest encounter. It was truly epic. My balls ached as if they'd been drained by a sexual vampire. I hoped I'd have something left for the rest of the weekend because at this rate I'd be shooting dust by the end of the day.

Elaine released my hand and cuddled up to my side. Her hand caressed my chest and she threw a leg over both of mine. I enjoyed relaxing like this after sex, it was calming. What Elaine said to me next brought my heart rate up again even with that girlish smile and those sparkling eyes looking up at me.

"I think a dozen more times like that should do it."

"HOLD ON! Remember what I told you last night? If one of us dies in the process," pointing at myself, "This mission is a failure!"

She giggled then gave me a pout, "OK...Maybe we can get away with only ten more times."

"What did I get myself into?" rolling my eyes in exasperation.