Make Me Your Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! That's it! Fuck me, Mike!"

"Oh yeah, you want me to fuck you!? You like it!?"

"Ohhhhhh, I love it! HARDER!!!"

Her screams were enough to nearly leave him deafened in the ears. Harder and faster, he rammed his cock into that pussy while listening to her scream. Britney kept her head down near his ear, screaming and moaning the entire time. She wanted him to force her to cum and given the current ramming of her pussy, that was going to come sooner or later.

"Gonna make me cum, OHHHH GAWWDD!!!"

That thick southern accent of hers slurred once again, but Mike didn't slow down from his hard thrusts into that sweet pussy. Britney's screaming echoed all through out the room, creating quite an uproar. Groaning, Mike knew he couldn't hold back before he was going to cum so he came to a stop and looked over at Britney before speaking to her with orders.

"Get off of me, roll over...yeah, roll over on the couch, that's it."

She had to catch her breath, she was so close to her orgasm. Britney couldn't believe that he simply wouldn't finish her off like this, but she didn't complain. Moving off him, she rolled over onto the left side of the couch. Still breathing heavily, she swallowed her breath as she watched Mike get up from the couch and stand before her. She didn't understand, he wanted to watch his long black cock enter her pussy one last time. Just the visual and experiencing this moment made it so much better. He wanted to have her legs mounted up on his shoulders to fully create the dream fantasy he had of fucking Britney for years. Standing before her, he grabbed her legs and motioned for her to push them. She smiled at him and arched them up on his shoulders. His hands held onto her legs as he thrust his cock into her one last time. Britney screamed.

"OHHHH, GAWWWDDD!!! You like dat pussy, don't you?"

Mike smirked hearing her thick southern accent once more, he looked down to see that perfect white body while he pumped his cock into her. Britney put her hands up on her breasts to squeeze him, something that gave him an idea.

"Fuck yeah, I love this pussy!"

"Mmmmmm, oh yeah! I love that big black cock! I want you to make me cum! Make me cum, Mike!!!"

"Oh yeah, cum for me Britney!"

Holding onto her legs while they remained arched up on his shoulders, Mike made one final hard thrust into her pussy and then he watched her gasp for breath. Britney's eyes became huge as she squeezed her breasts and then she cried out in her voice.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! FUCK!!!!!"

That loud voice echoed all through the living room of the mansion. It was mind shattering to him, he had just forced Britney Spears of all women to having an orgasm. Her legs began to shake in his hands and then he moaned at the feeling. He had held off from busting a nut within her and immediately got an idea when he seen her playing with her breasts.

"Hold those tits apart for me, baby!"

Britney was still catching her breath, but that didn't stop her from moving her body. She still had enough energy to kill off. She removed her legs from his shoulders and spread them out. Mike leaned down and grabbed both of her huge white breasts in his hands. Squeezing them as she looked into his eyes and smiled.

"You like those titties?"

"Yeah, I fucking love them!"

She laughed when he leaned down and began to lick the nipple of her left tit. Britney cupped the back of his head and leaned him forward to place a kiss over his lips. Looking up into his eyes, she spoke low.

"You want to fuck my tits, hun?"

Mike smiled big and nodded. She knew exactly how he wanted to finish himself off. For Mike, he wanted to explore every part of her amazing body. It didn't matter if Britney wasn't the biggest pop icon in the world anymore, her body was still gorgeous and perfect to his taste. Moving up, Mike let his feet sink down into the couch before he pushed his knees out and sat down on Britney's stomach. She pushed her breasts apart so he could he push his big black cock between her tits and then she smashed them together. Her eyes looked down to watch his long shaft as the man began to thrust forward, fucking her tits. Britney squealed in excitement.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Fuck my titties! Fuck them with your huge black dick!!"

Looking up into his face, Britney had the biggest smile he had seen. He looked at her before his eyes gazed back down to see his cock pushing up and down between those milky white breasts. It was a wonder that he managed to hold off blowing a load when he was in her pussy, but now she was going to get a river of cum. Taking a couple more thrusts between her tits, he watched her look down and open her mouth. Each time he pushed up, her tongue brushed over the head of his meat pole. He grunted, trying so hard to hold off but he couldn't. Mike groaned in his voice.

"Ohhhhhhh shit, I'm cumming!!!"

Britney watched his cock take one final thrust and then he exploded. A long stream of cum shot between her tits and to her neck, creating a river of semen. She looked up at and bust out laughing as she felt more of his warm sticky substance spilling out. Mike was still pumping his dick between her tits while he shot wad after wad of cum between them. Britney was still laughing at the whole feeling and seeing that look on his face of pleasure. She knew this man just had his mind blown.

"Oh my god, that was so fuckin' HOT!! Mmmmmm, all your cum between my tits. Mmmmmm, so hot."

He made one final thrust between those breasts before coming to a stop. Britney let go of her breasts and watched him move off of her. With Mike standing up and looking down, she ran her hands up through her hair while looking down at the mess. Cum stuck between her tits created a web, while he had a thick stream of his seed flowing like a river. Looking down at it, she used her hand to collect some of it and feed it to her mouth. Sucking it off her finger tips loudly, Mike watched her and moaned.

"God that was amazing, clean yourself up good baby...When you get done, I want you to get up and get on all fours for me."

She looked up at him and smirked.

"Why? Are you going to fuck my ass next?"

Without saying a word, Mike just nodded his head. Britney giggled in excitement, collecting more cum up with her hands before responding.

"Oh, yes! I was gonna say...I've never fucked a black guy that didn't want to bend me over and pound me in the ass!"

Mike bust out laughing at her words. Britney loved to have her thick juicy ass pounded and after he made references to her ass in his remix song with 'shake dat ass', she was going to make sure that he got to pound her. Licking up more of the cum from her fingers, she quickly gathered up the last stream of his seed and fed it past her lips. Now, it was time to get into position for the ultimate pounding that she knew was coming. If this man could fuck her pussy the way he did, Britney knew that she was in for a world of pleasure real soon. She rose from the couch and turned to the side. Sinking her hands down into the couch, she let her knees sink into it and then raised her ass up for him. Looking over her shoulder, she watched him get into position from the side of the couch. Thanks to this position, he could stand on his feet and ram her. His eyes starred down at her huge ass. To Mike, this was the greatest ass in the world for a while girl. He brought his hand up and softly caressed her left cheek. Britney looked over her shoulder and moaned.

"Mmmmmm, I'm ready for it. Give me that big black cock! Ram my ass with it!"

"Oh yeah, I have always dreamed of this ass..."

Moving his hands up, Mike pushed his left hand down over her back while using his right hand to guide his cock past her thick cheeks and into her dark hole. Britney bit her lower lip as she felt the head of his dark meat sliding on in. She took a deep breath and once she felt both of his hands down on her back, she knew it was time. Mike thrust forward into her ass and let out a moan while Britney screamed in excitement.

"Oh, yeah! Yes! Get it!! Fuck my ass!!!"

The call for a pounding was heard. With a few easy pumps into her ass, Mike moaned. He wanted to enjoy this slowly at first. This was something he had always dreamed of and now he was doing it. Once he had a few easy thrusts deep into her, he bucked his hips and began to ram into her ass with intensity. Fucking her huge white ass hard with his long dark meat stick. Britney's body began to shake, her breasts bounced from under her while she sank her nails into the couch. Gritting her teeth for a moment, she screamed out to him.

"OHHHHHHHHHH YES!!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK MY BIG ASS!!!!"

Pound after pound, Mike rammed her juicy booty with his long cock. Over and over, he didn't stop at all. Britney's moaning and screaming echoed all through the room. She loved having a man that wouldn't hold back when it came to her rear and so far, Mike had proved beyond her expectations. She hung her head down as her body shook. He reached his hand back and smacked the left cheek of her ass while still plowing into her. He grunted before bragging out.

"God damn, this ass is spectacular!!"

"Yeah!! Who's your bitch, Mike!?"

"BRITNEY FUCKING SPEARS, THAT'S WHO!!!"

He loved it that she asked him that question. He sank his hands back down into her back and continued to ram her, fucking that ass like it was a goal in his life. Britney moaned and closed her eyes, screaming out to him.

"Ohhhhhh, god!!! Harder, HARDER! FUCK MY ASS LIKE I'M YOUR BITCH!!!"

Slamming into her harder, Mike was starting to wear himself out into exhaustion. The way they had been fucking each other going on a few hours was beginning to take a toll. He wanted to really pound her ass harder now. Slowing himself down to a halt, he called out to her.

"Britney...Get on the floor for me."

"Ohhhhh, you want your bitch on the floor!?"

"Yeah, right fucking now!"

Easing his cock from her dark tunnel, he reached his hand back and smacked her right cheek. Slapping her ass to force her to laugh. She looked over her shoulder before crawling off the couch and moving down onto the floor. Mike moved behind her as he watched her simply get into position again. Her knees and hands mounted on the floor, he spread his legs out and came behind her while she pushed her ass back up for him. Gripping her cheeks, he pulled them apart and thrust his cock back into her dark hole. Britney gasped for her breath before screaming out.

"OHHHH, FUCK!!!"

There was no real particular reason why Mike all of a sudden wanted her to move. He liked to switch positions back and forth before he forced himself to cum and right now, he was on that journey. Pushing his hands back up to her sides, he rammed his cock back into that ass and began to fuck her ass as hard as he could. Britney gritted her teeth, moaning in a growling voice before screaming out to him.

"OHHHHH YEAH, THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S IT!!! FUCK DAT ASS!!!! FUCK YOUR BITCH IN THE ASS!!!"

It would have been funny to him if they weren't in the heat of the moment. To hear Britney refer to herself as his bitch just made the whole feeling even sexier. In this position, he rammed her harder and faster than before. Britney began to lose her grip on the floor, sliding her hands up as her knees sank down. Mike pushed his hands down on her back, towering over her as he continued to ram her ass with his long black cock. He gritted his teeth, unable to hold back while he pumped away into the ass he dreamed of fucking for all those years. Mike screamed out to her.

"YEAH! FUCK YEAH!!! THIS ASS IS STILL THE BEST!!!"

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck my ass!!"

Britney's voice was beginning to go hoarse from all her screaming and moaning for the day. As much as Mike didn't want this pleasure to end, he knew that from all this time ramming her ass that it wouldn't last forever. He could already feel the cum building up in his cock and imagined blasting her beautiful face in his seed. With a couple final pumps into her back door hole, he came to a stop and spanked her left ass cheek to get her attention.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum! I need you to get up for me and turn around!"

It wasn't a request, it was an order. Softly, he eased his cock out of her ass and watched it pop up from her white ass cheeks. With his hands free from her back, Britney wasted no time getting back up on her knees and turning around to face him and his long dark meat. She wrapped her little white hand back around his shaft, just before Mike spoke up.

"I'm gonna cum soon, baby..."

Stroking his shaft, Britney lowered her lip and gave him a slutty little face before speaking up.

"Oh yeah, and where do you want to cum? All over my face?"

"Fuck yeah, you're gonna get blasted in cum! Suck it one last time, baby!"

Opening her mouth, she looked up into his eyes as she took the head of his dark meat back into her mouth. Britney sucked on it one last time, bobbing her head up and down while her fingers met at the base of the shaft. Mike stood there watching this blonde goddess suck his cock one last time. She came up with a loud pop noise before spitting on the shaft, using her hand to rub in her saliva. Britney looked up at him and laughed before speaking her slutty words.

"You gonna cum for me, Mike? Gonna cum all over this bitch's face!?"

"Ohhhhh yeah, open your mouth Britney!"

Reaching his hand down, Mike gripped his cock forcing Britney to let go of it. She looked up at him at him, her eyes simply begging for a mess to be made of her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth while he stroked his dick. Within seconds, he took a deep breath and finally, it came.

"FUCK!!!! Ohhhhh yeah, ohhhhh yeah baby! Take that cum!"

Mike's cock erupted sending a thick wad of his seed flying over the middle of her forehead. A second wave of cum went flying to her right cheek, splashing right under her eye. Another wad flew up the left side of her face, drenching her left eye and eyebrow. Britney giggled feeling all the cum flying over her face. Another spurt of cum shot over her cheek again, dripping down her neck and to her tits.

"Oh my god, you're drenching me! Mmmmmmm!!"

She couldn't help but laugh as she felt the warm substance hitting her face. Britney moaned and finally, he pushed the head of his cock to her open mouth and allowed her to milk out the final spurts and drops of his seed. Britney closed her lips over the head and sucked on it, emptying his shaft of any last drops. She kissed the head before opening her eyes and smiling up at him. The cum over her left eye dripped down.

"Mmmmmmm, that was a lot of fun Mike! I sure enjoyed being your bitch today!"

Laughing at her, Mike just watched as she took one of her hands and scooped up the cum from her left cheek and fed it to her mouth. She looked in his eyes as she took his cock and gave it one final suck. Easing the head into her mouth to allow her to make a loud pop noise as she released him from her mouth. Mike groaned before speaking out to her.

"Baby, that was some of the best sex I ever had...Ohhhh man, I didn't want that to end."

"Awwww thanks, Mike! You know how to use that big cock of yours, I had a lot of fun too!"

******************

2 WEEKS LATER

On a Thursday afternoon, Mike began to dress in his jogging pants and get his headphones ready for his usual day out jogging. It was only 8 in the morning so far, but he figured it was the best time to do his usual run around the neighborhood. Two laps were what he always did, one good hour of running. After the fun he had with Britney just a few weeks ago, it was something he kept thinking about during his work outs at the gym and when he went jogging. Both of them had remained in contact texting back and forth, cracking jokes at one another. She teased him about putting in a song, some bragging rights that he managed to fuck her. In return, he teased her about her Vegas shows and all the attention she must get around locals of that area.

Throwing his headphones over his neck, he grabbed his sneakers off the rack near the front door and moved to lace them up over his feet. A cheap pair of sneakers were the best to go out jogging, at least that is what he thought. While he shoved his left foot into the shoe and began to lace up the strings, his cellphone caught his attention from vibrating in his pocket. Mike sat down on the floor and grabbed his phone to the alert of a text message. It was from Britney.

'Just heard back from the studio an hour ago! Mark your calendar for two weeks, we will be shooting the music video! Hope you're doing well, hun! Love, Britney XOXO {3'

Upon reading the text, Mike smiled big. It was all coming true, he would be spending even more time with this woman. He already had accomplished the one thing he always dreamed of with Britney, but to a shoot music video with her was a whole other level. This was something he could always be proud of following his career. Grabbing the other sneaker to slip his foot into, he couldn't wait to hit the street now and go jogging. This was going to be a great morning full of wonderful thoughts on his mind.

THE END