Make Your Wife Cuckold You Pt. 02

Story Info
Objections of wife and what to do about them.
2.9k words
4.42
53.1k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJayCool
BJayCool
66 Followers

In my last submission I have talked about how to get your wife to cuckold you. Some of the readers sent mails stating that the submission is incomplete as it deals only upto the point when you express your fantasy to your wife. What happens if she still does not agree?

Well I would like to state that it is true in a sense but its not like that you follow a recipe and the meal is cooked at the end. The women will tend to reject your idea when told for the first time, you have to continue doing what you were doing until she agrees. This doesn't mean that you start bugging her from now on. To explain this, I have decided to put forth this chapter.

This was a common statement from many of my readers that their women didn't agree and had various reactions and objection to the idea. I would deal with the objection one by one in the following paragraphs but at this stage I must tell you that these words are never to be spoken to your wife, "I want to watch you fuck other guys," you have to express this but not use the words.

Let me list down the various objections women give when you open up about your fantasy with her,

a. She would say that you want to sleep with other women therefore pushing her to other men.

b. She would feel that you don't love her.

c. She feels the idea is weird and can best be a fantasy.

d. She doesn't understand your fantasy and doesn't understand why a man would like his wife to fuck other men.

e. She could make fun that this is your fantasy only and if she was to make it a reality you will chicken out.

f. She feels you will get hurt if she sleeps with other men.

g. She's worried about anything going wrong, like people finding out, your children finding out, if she gets too connected with other guy or if she falls in love with the other guy.

h. She said she needs to develop an emotional connection before having sex and cannot just jump on the first guy she sees.

i. She says that the relationship will fall apart if things are complicated by bringing in a third person.

Your wife could have any of the above or many of the above-mentioned objections. From these objections we have to figure out where you stand in convincing your wife. The points a to d above indicate that you have not done the groundwork properly before opening to her about your fantasy so you need to continue doing what I have suggested earlier.

If its point f to i then it means you have made good progress and have won almost half the battle. She is already thinking about the obstacles and is not opposed to the idea.

If its point no e. then we know nothing about where she stands. It could be she is genuinely making fun and thinking you are not serious or it could be a trap and she wants to find out about how serious you are and only then she will open her cards. She could be utterly opposed to the idea or could be thrilled knowing she can fuck other guys.

Now life is not this simple that you can infer a yes or no from her objections. She may be having many objections or all of the above objections. Her objections could be a mix of above or a new one which is not listed above. So let me discuss each one in length and what to about them.

She would say that you want to sleep with other women therefore pushing her to other men and She would feel that you don't love her.

If she is giving only these reasons for declining it means you have not communicated properly. It is not what you say that matters but how you say it, matters. The groundwork that includes being submissive to her and be like her girlfriend is only so that she can never fathom that you could be interested in any other women. You have to accept her wish as your command, literally. Whenever you two are talking about your past GF you have to maintain that you never liked the sex with her and you enjoy sex with a woman only after getting emotionally intimate. You have to establish this with her that no women in past was ever able to understand you as well as she did, so the sex in past with any of your GFs was never as good as it is with your wife now. It would be great if you could establish that you have erection problem and you feel emasculated even thinking about sex with any women including your wife and only because she is so loving and understanding that you can get your cock up to do whatever sexual stuff you do with your wife. Remember less and less penetrative sex with your wife and please her with your mouth and other stuff. If you put her pleasure as a top priority she will have less reasons to believe that you have lost interest in her and want another girl.

Now if you have opened up to her about your fantasy and she is giving only these two objections or any one of them than I suggest you do not pester her rather gain her confidence and become submissive/her girlfriend before bringing up this topic again. Give her time to go out with her girl friends and better if she had male friends to go out. One thing is good though, now that you have expressed your fantasy she will always have this at the back of her mind and your behavior will make her believe that you are not looking for other girls.

If she has other objections too and not limited to these two, then read on and find out which objection means what and what a mix of different objections convey.

She feels the idea is weird and can best be a fantasy. She doesn't understand your fantasy and doesn't understand why a man would like his wife to fuck other men.

Well don't try to make her understand because she will never, she is not a man. Even most men do not understand. To understand this, you have to have cuckold tendencies in you, only you know how good it feels when men drool over your wife.

The women mind is designed in such a way that it shuts down to something which is not normal as per her upbringing. Let me give you an example, some women are opposed to the idea of having sex before marriage (it may sound like centuries old belief but consider it as an example), so these women won't let you do anything sexual even a day before the marriage citing many reason. But next day after you take your vows they are willing to spread their legs. What happened in these 24 hours, nothing changed, the person is same, the bonding and understanding between you two is same, the love and level of trust is same. The only thing that changed is her mental block, her mind is configured in such a way that she was completely shut to the idea of having sex and once married she was ready to consider it, ready to think about it and willingly participates in it.

If your wife is giving above reason it means she is completely shut her mind to the idea, she will not think about it and summerly reject it, no matter how much you try to convince her. This happened because you expressed your fantasy too early. If you do the groundwork properly there would be no need to tell, she already knew what is in your mind. So when you actually use words and tell her it would not be a surprise for her. This kind of situation arises when she is somewhat surprised. So, what to do about it.

Women are smart, don't think they don't know what is going around the world. When you start behaving in submissive manner, talking about her boyfriends, encouraging her to go out with her male friends, she will get an idea. When she slowly gets an idea on her own, from your actions, her mind won't shut down. She will try to find out what's happening. Believe me she will talk to her close friend, she will look it up on google. This way her mind will try to figure out about it and she will mentally picture the things. This way she will find you as a submissive husband, a partner who loves her so much that he do not have any manly egos and always putting her pleasure first. You have no need to spell it out the idea is that she should observe all this on her own. Now when you open up, she won't have doubts that you want to fuck other girls or that you don't love her. She will still don't understand your fantasy but she would be less opposed to the idea. In the following paragraphs you will get further insight of what else to do to finally get her on board.

She could make fun that this is your fantasy only and if she was to make it a reality you will chicken out.

This point does not tell you where your wife stands. This type of situation arises sometime or other during the whole process of getting your wife to cuckold you. This is a time when your wife is not sure of how serious you are and also does not want to disclose what her opinion about it is. She may have loved the idea but she would be afraid of accepting it just because she is not sure how serious you are and if you later back out stating that it was just a fantasy. Under this situation she would feel like a slut who is eager to fuck other guys. So never expect that she will say that she is willing to do it, it would be just a step-by-step progress.

On the other hand, she could be totally opposed to it and is just trying to be sure before going all guns blazing after you. Whatever may be her stand this is just a pause before she realizes that you are serious and then the other reasons will come forward depending upon your level of progress.

She feels you will get hurt if she sleeps with other men.

Now if she is giving only this reason it's kind of good because it sounds she loves and care for you and guess what she has already pictured your fantasy mentally. This stage is very important that she think over the idea and mentally pictures it. She feels it will hurt you, it means she is not averse to the idea, she does not feel it is weird and if you are lucky she has already imagined it with someone know to her and feels good about it. Now she is worried about you. This is good news, you have moved ahead in the right direction. Now you need to just convince her that you are ready for this.

It's not the words but the action that counts, don't try to convince her by words but by your behavior. There is a catch also, never tell her that it won't hurt if she fucks someone else. Accept that you will feel hurt if she touches lovingly someone else, it will hurt if she spends time with other guys, it will hurt if she kisses another guy. This will make her feel good, make her feel important in your life and make her feel less concerned about what will happen to your relationship if she actually fuck other guys. She will feel less concerned about it but at the same time will be more vocal in refusing to act on your fantasy. This is a good sign, don't argue with her at all and accept her concern but at the same time maintain that you want this to happen.

Remember to express your love to her and keep telling her how desirable she is and should be enjoying life to the fullest before time runs out. Well if this was her only reason then no problem you are very near to your goal but if she has other objections too then read on.

She's worried about anything going wrong, like people finding out, your children finding out, if she gets too connected with other guy or if she falls in love with the other guy.

This is a good objection. It means you have progressed well, she not only finds the idea acceptable but is also mentally picturing it. She is giving it a serious thought and is worried about the right things. You have to assure her about these things. You have to explain her that its not like having an affair on a regular basis. She can hook up with any guy she finds good enough, it could be someone from work or neighbor and you will take care of the kids while she is away.

Reassure her of your love and tell her that the love between the two of you is so strong that no guy could break that. Never tell her that it would be a robotic sex between her and her lover, accept that she could develop feelings but at the same time a mother can love her two or more child, it does not mean that with the birth of second child she stopped loving the first one. So even though she may develop feelings your marriage is strong and special.

She said she needs to develop an emotional connection before having sex and cannot just jump on the first guy she sees.

By all means, agreed, you have to handle it as I have explained in above paragraph.

She says that the relationship will fall apart if things are complicated by bringing in a third person.

This is an obvious doubt not only for the wife but also for the cuckold also. What if he is not able to control his jealousy and he feel so humiliated that the relationship falls apart. Well, first of all let me tell you that she is not going to cuckold you the moment you ask her to. The things will move step by step for both of you and if any one of you feel uncomfortable at any stage, you can stop right there.

Above are the various objection that can be put forward by a wife when you open up with her for the first time. If you have done the groundwork the first few objections should not be there and if she has the objections listed later on, it means you are progressing well. There could be times when the wife is confused and is giving a mix of many objections. In this case you have figure out what her real concern is and then address it.

Let me warn you that at no stage you are to argue with her or try to convince her of anything she is not comfortable with because the more you try to convince her the more likely for her to shut her mind tightly against the idea. You have to come around and make her feel what you want to convey.

The above list of objections also tells you at which stage your wife is in respect of accepting the role of hotwife.

Stage 1. Early stage where she has no clue about your fantasies. Assuming you begin here, you have to establish yourself as a submissive hubby, make her take important decisions. You have to take care of her dress, encourage her to wear sexy dresses in public. Tell her how desirable she is.

Stage 2. She is bolder in her approach and attire (meaning mentally stronger to be a hotwife). At this stage she is not sure of what is your exact fantasy. Here you talk to her about past BFs and her male co-workers. Encourage her to spent time with her friends. Less and less penetrative sex. Establishing yourself not good in bed. The wife will have some clue about your fantasy and she will start thinking about sex with other guys.

Stage 3. She takes decisions, freely talks with you about her male friends, leads in bed. The one where you actually have spoken of your desires. She will have various reasons for denial but if she is past stage 2 and is picturing sex with others she is actually mentally going through the pros and con of the idea and is not shut completely.

Let me also warn you that when you tell her you fantasy, you never tell her that you want to watch her having sex or you want her to humiliate you or any other fantasy you have connected to being cuckold. At this stage just tell her that you want her to take a lover for her sexual pleasure and knowing that she is pleasured you are automatically pleased. The other things will come as she progresses.

Stage 4. She is ready to become a hotwife. Now the only obstacle is the opportunity.

Opening up to her too early is never good and will create problems in your ultimate goal. Wait for her to be in the right stage to do the right things.

Hope you find the above submission helpful, do leave your comments or send feedback.

BJayCool
BJayCool
66 Followers