Make Your Wife Cuckold You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJayCool
BJayCool
66 Followers

Whatever you have been doing till now must continue. Still it's not the time that she will do it. You would have many more conversations and you have to absolutely convince her that you want this. This is the time of confusion, indecision for her. She would start giving it a serious thought. At times she would also get angry and would try to talk you out of this. Actually she is trying to be sure about it.

She will remain confused, hesitant till the last moment, till the very moment she cuckolds you. She will have negative thoughts, gets cold feet about it. You have to create opportunities for her if you want to take it forward from your bedroom talks, to reality. Create opportunity but with whom, that is a big question. Let me tell you that you cannot choose the guy for her; eventually she will pick up someone on her own. Then how do you create the opportunity.

By allowing her time with her friends, especially male friends and you have to take care of the kids. Chances are she will hook on with someone known, so don't plan on going for a vacation and wish for an encounter with a stranger. Just keep on assuring her that you love her. Another thing that you can do is ask her to play naughty games with you. Ask her to seduce someone of her choice, just some mild flirting, challenge her, it will help her to open up. Keep complimenting her and reminding her that she is so desirable.

It will happen she will cuckold you and you have to wait at home for her on that first time. She would be a bit unsure when she returns home, show your love and reassure her.

Once it happens, congratulations you are a stage one cuckold, now its upto you if you want to stay there or want to move on to stage two. One thing I am sure that your wife will not pull you from stage one to two. It's you who have to choose, but once you choose to move on to stage two you could not stay there and will be pulled further by either your wife or her lover.

The stage four, well if you are desirous, you need a bi-sexual bull to partner your wife. Not every guy could be of help. Happy hunting.

I hope you find the article interesting, your feedback and suggestions are most welcome.

BJayCool
BJayCool
66 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
43 Comments
shelli_k18shelli_k1822 days ago

up until 19 I was with just men, my first gf had a live in boyfriend, I learned much being her sub. I've always been open with girls who approach me, so this setup was never an issue for me. I did have to prove my loyalty, and it was eventually my failing. but turns out I'm ace, and sex was a tool. so I dunno...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I guess everyone is different my gf and i were always fucking like rabbits and discovered how we liked fucking naked outdoors at night when its warm weather. After the first time we seen someone watching us and he was wanking off we talked and she was turned on by it and so was i. Planned to do more and at the weekend after pubs and clubs shut we would go to a park knowing others fucked there and people may be walking home through it. If we saw someone heading our way id expose her making sure they saw me finger her with her legs open or be sucking on her tit when they passed us. She loved it and id say bet he has a hard on and will have a wank after seeing you she would grab my cock and get on top of me and ride me while id say if someone comes along dont stop let them see where my cock is and what its doing to you. This clearly excited her and id say what do we do if a guy stops or takes his cock out she said its up to you what do you want to do. Id say if he is my size i want you to suck it while you ride me but if he is way bigger i want you to ride his cock and suck mine. She said honestly or are you joking i said lets see if it happens. She loved the exposure and riding me reverse cowboy so if anyone came along it was obvious what was happening and id told her id open her legs wide if someone came along to make sure they saw her shaved pussy. We had some fun doing this and ended up her sucking cocks whilst riding mine and getting to ride some cocks bigger than me. One time i whispered to her when she was sucking a guy dont swallow kiss me with his cum in your mouth which she did when he zipped up and left and she was a little shocked i went through with it but i was horny as hell and wanted to try it. She asked if she got fucked would i still go down on her so i told her if you tell me to yes i will. I was giving her the control of what would happen now and she loved it. I love licking her after sex if its me or somone else that has cum in her and she has hinted that i may have to help her to suck cocks and iv said i do what you tell me too dont i which she laughed and said yes you do maybe ill get you fucked as well. Soon to happen i guess.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think it's important to bear in mind that,while all women are similar,they are not all the same.Yes they all want love,yes they all like nice clothes etc. At the same time though,like most people, they have secret fantasies.

They may love their husbands,but that doesn't stop them looking at other men.This is natural and normal.

I was fortunate to marry a girl who liked to share these little secrets (and hear mine) One night,during intimacy, which is the best time to share secrets, I confessed that one of my turn on's was for her to go on a date.I quickly added that this was just a fantasy and strictly a no-no in reality.

I can only describe her reaction as "amused". This was early in our marriage and we were and still are very much in love.

To my delight, to add to my arousal during love making, she began to tease me by describing an imaginary hunk she'd seen that day. In turn,I'd ask her to describe him. As this always took place during actual slow fucking, it was clear that she, as well as me, was turned on by these innocent, whispered exchanges. So much so, that they began to play a big part in our sex play.

Over the course of several months, our shared fantasy progressed. My wife Tina would "describe" how her date went: his name, which restaurant he took her to, which hotel afterwards and then what they did together. In turn, I'd tell her how scared, though excited I'd been waiting home alone. Although our sex life didn't need any enhancing, it was apparent that these secrets did and I could regularly come 3+ times in a session.

I fast forward to one night when I was inside my darling and she told me of a lovely man she'd met that day. Then, instead of giving me his "description" etc. she told me that it was true and that she had met a man she fancied. I was obviously already aroused, but on hearing this I came immediately. That night we lay awake for hours in each others arms talking and it became clear that something was going to happen. We'd always shared our feelings, but now they went deeper still. I told Tina that if she wanted to go on a date with this man, I wouldn't object. She was so full of questions: Did I truly love her? If so, why would I want this to happen? What part would I play? What if she came to like him "too much"?

When she heard how sincere I was in all my answers, she asked for time to think about it.

His name was Preston, he was 43,20 years older than Tina and he was divorced. Two months after our talk, Tina went on a date with him. During that date and at my request, Tina told him everything and Preston was fine with the situation.

Having described how I became a willing cuckold, ends this post. As an epilogue and for those husbands with similar longings to what mine were, Tina and Preston, who I never met, had an affair lasting 5 months. For her and I and no doubt him too, our excitement at life knew no bounds. Tina and I had sex every night and she told me that she'd never felt so loved.

Now,22 years into our marriage, Tina dates every man she fancies who asks her.

I

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All makes pretty good sense. Im 54 shes 52 married 27 years with 3 children over 20. I have been doing all those steps for over a year. We talk alot in bed about other people being involved with us sexually. I make her cum with my hand or mouth, sometimes use toys. I say things like "do you want me to get you wet and ready to get fucked" "spread your legs for him".

She will say something like " oh yes fuck me, oh he's so hard and deep."

I have not fucked her for about 7months. I can't get as hard anymore. I told her I jerk off thinking about her boss fucking her. I've jeked off watching her get ready for work. She is so beautiful and hot. I am the only man she's had sex with. AllI want is for her to have everything including great sexual pleasure. My favorite thing in the world is watching and hearing her cum.

I can't stop thinking of her with other men. We've talked about it outside of the bedroom and she's not opposed but also not sure.

She's always had a gangbang fantasy and over the years somehow her pleasure and fantasy became my pleasure and fantasy.

Whatever happens I will lover her forever, and I truly believe she will love me forever.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

This author was pretty thorough in his description on how to make your wife cockled you, but he forgot one possible outcome and I'll just call it the playing with fire outcome. Because going into this the person should know there is a possibility that your wife will start to have feelings and eventually fall in love with her bull and end up leaving you which would end badly for both parties. The husband has the immediate heartbreak and a wife will have the eventual heartbreak because any guy that is a bull doesn't want long term and will eventually cheat on her. So you really should take that into account before you decide to introduce another man into your relationship. The cuckold relationships that have a higher success rate are ones where the wife never has sex with the same bull more than a couple of times a the bull doesn't take your wife on actual real dates which helps Ensure that the wife doesn't start to have feelings for him. The problem with that is a higher chance of contracting an STD or AIDS & bringing it back to the husband

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
How to Cuckold Your Husband Woman's guide to making a husband submit.in How To
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories