Makenshi and Ruzai

Story Info
A story of two that fall in love...in her bedroom!
3.1k words
3.6
8.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Characters In This story are 18 and Seniors in High School

Chapter 3: Ruzai's Home and Lafte'et's Block

Alternate version

There he was, sitting on the girl of his dreams' bed. The black, flamed curtains gave him a mysterious look as he sat, waiting for Ruzai to come out of the bathroom. That schoolgirl outfit almost killed me. He thought with a smirk. I hope this one isn't too bad.

"You ready for me Makenshi?" A young woman's voice called from behind the door.

Hurry up and leave Makenshi. His conscience said to him. You don't want to cheat on Amai, do you? Usually he would have listened but, today, his hormones overpowered reason. "Show me your worst." He called to the door. His jaw dropped at the sight of her gorgeous figure.

"Sorry," she apologized. "It's the only colorful thing I own." The bikini she wore was almost skin-tight. It was yellow, pink, and blue striped. Makenshi gazed up and down her figure.

"Damn Ruzai," he commented. "You got curves girl." She turned a fierce red.

"Stop it Kenshi." She said innocently. "You're making me blush." Makenshi looked at her as if he was judging a piece of meat at the market. Secretly, she loved it. It was a huge turn on for her. "You can, um, stop staring at me now...okay?" Makenshi shook his head.

"No, I can't stop. You really are gorgeous." His eyes gazed at her B cup breasts. They traced down her belly button and finally made their way to her bikini line. This action turned Ruzai on even more.

I can't believe I'm being turned on by this. She thought to herself. He's my best friend for God's sake. She could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. I've got to go change soon. Makenshi's jaw dropped. "What is it Makenshi?" she asked worriedly.

"Um, uh, Ruzai." He stammered. "I can see your, um, ya know." His gaze shifted once again to her breasts. "And it must be kinda cold in here too." He added. She looked down and saw what he was staring at. She turned the brightest red Makenshi had ever seen.

"Oh my God!" she yelled and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. I can't believe I just let him see that. Sitting alone in the bathroom, she silently cried. I bet he really thinks I'm a slut now.

Makenshi ran to the door and stuck his ear against the hard wood. "Its okay Ruzai-sama." He crooned from the other side of the door. "It's not like I'm gonna go tell people. Just open the door for me. Please?" he begged and jiggled the doorknob.

"No." She flatly refused. Her crying was evident in her voice. "You think I'm a slut, don't you?" This comment set Makenshi off.

"As a matter of fact, Ruzai, I don't." he said passionately. "I-I love you. I could never think you were a slut." She cracked the door slightly and saw the truth in his eyes. She burst out of the door and fell into his lap, still crying. Sweat formed on his brow. That's a little close but I'm not complaining. He stroked her hair gently. She looked up into his icy blue eyes with her own deep, tear-filled red eyes.

"You really do love me, Makenshi?" the tears slowly dried up and were replaced with thoughts, dirty thoughts. I've always wondered what his looks like. She thought.

"Yes Ruzai." He admitted. "I would do anything for you." Her interest sparked at this.

"Anything?" she asked and looked deeply into his eyes. He nodded.

"Of course." She leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips. She decided to play the innocent game and pulled away.

"I'm sorry." She said and looked away from him. He pulled her face back toward his and shook his head.

"Don't be." He pulled her toward him and passionately kissed her. Their tongues danced around, each exploring the crevices of the other's mouth. Ruzai smiled into the kiss. I finally have her as mine. He thought with glee. Ruzai wanted more than just the kiss. She traced her hand up his thigh and leaned forward, giving her control. She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Can I have it Makenshi?" she looked into his eyes once more and kissed him. "Don't make me beg." She felt his hard cock through his pants and rubbed on it. Makenshi groaned slightly and nodded his assent to her.

"I told you I would do anything for you, didn't I?" she giggled and started to unbutton his pants. His hand shot out and grabbed hers. "I want to be honest with you, Ruzai-sama." His face was serious and she stopped her work and looked at him. He blushed and turned away. "Its my, um, first time." She was shocked.

"I thought you said earlier you weren't a virgin?" He nodded his head.

"Yes I did say that. But it was only because you told me you weren't. I'm sorry." She shook her head and slid her hand into his pants sneakily and gripped his cock. She pumped on it a few times, earning a satisfied groan from Makenshi.

"Don't be sorry. Getting to deflower you is a treat." She quit pumping and unzipped his pants all the way. She slyly pulled them down and off, tossing them into the corner. His boxers were black and had skulls on them. His hard prick pushed one of the skulls up at Ruzai and she giggled at the sight. "You mean to tell me that a girl has never touched you like this before?" He shook his head and blushed. "Well then, you'll love this."

She pulled off his boxers and tossed them with his pants in the corner. She loved the sight of his erect, seven-and-a-half inch penis. The vein beautifully traced from the base all the way up to the head. She licked her lips. "This looks great. And it's innocent? Mmmmm." She licked her lips and bit her bottom lip. "Is it okay Makenshi?" He didn't reply but just looked away, blushing fiercely. She faked being angry. "If you don't answer, I'm gonna assume you don't want it and I'm gonna stop." He looked at her and shook his head.

"No, Ruzai, don't stop. Please, I want you to suck on it." She smiled, proud that he could speak up.

"Only because you asked so nicely." She said squeezing her breasts together and leaning forward. He could feel her breath on it. Inside, he was on fire. He wanted her so badly. She was within a breath of it now and gently licked the head. He bucked his hips upward instantly, begging for more. She giggled again. "Sensitive, are we? Fine, then, I'll give you what you want." She leaned over his area and stuck half of it into her mouth. The touch gave Makenshi a spark.

It takes just this much to get me going? I'm pathetic. He thought sadly. She massaged the other half of his penis and looked into his eyes. She fully gripped his penis and pumped hard, pulling her mouth all the way off. Makenshi moaned in pleasure. She stopped pumping and engulfed five inches of his rod all at one time. Makenshi didn't expect this and nearly shot off right there. I have to wait a while. I want this to last longer. All this time, she had been making eye contact with him.

I'm surprised he didn't come already. She thought in amazement. I guess I'm just gonna have to try harder. She raised her head from his rod and teased his head with her tongue. "You gonna come yet, baby?" she asked, pumping away the entire time. Once Makenshi moaned, she put it back into her mouth and thrust it in and out rapidly. She pulled it out and licked up the whole length, all the way up to the head and shoved it all the way into her mouth, deep-throating him.

"R-Ruzai! I th-think I'm gonna...come!" he shot his load deep into the back of her throat. She eagerly swallowed all of it. She slowly pulled her head off of Makenshi's cock. She swallowed once more and wiped off her mouth.

"That was delicious, Kenshi! Thank you." She hugged him and he hugged back. He barely knew what was going on. He was still in the recesses of his last orgasm. She looked into his eyes, snapping him back into reality. "I feel constricted in these clothes." She implied slyly. "Care to help, baby?" He nearly tackled her and she fell backwards, falling to the ground in the safety of his muscled arms. He untied her bathing suit top and slid it away from her breasts. He sat silently for a moment, in awe of her breasts.

"Those are probably the most perfect breasts I have ever seen." He leaned forward and sucked on the right nipple while gently playing with the left one with his index finger. She moaned in pleasure. He rolled his tongue around one and pinched the other with his index finger and thumb.

"Oh my God, Makenshi!" she squealed. "You're the best tit-licker I've ever had." It was true. Eruces wasn't nearly as good as he and Calib was the worst of them all. He quickly switched breasts and lathered the left breast with the same attention he showed the right one just moments earlier. She nearly screamed in pleasure. Makenshi held his right hand over her mouth and stopped licking all together.

I can play her game too. Makenshi thought. "If you're not quiet, I guess I'm gonna have to stop."

"No don't do that!" she pleaded. "I'll be quiet. Just please suck on them more." He shook his head.

"You horny little nympho, you." He laughed at her. He went back to her left breast with his mouth and reached his hand down her bikini and down her slit. She was soaking. He got his finger wet in her juices and brought it out, showing it to her. He gave her a look of mock disapproval. "You naughty girl. I haven't even moved down there yet and you're already wet." He brought the finger to his lips and parted them. Before he could put his finger into his mouth to taste her, she grabbed his hand and shook her head. She brought his finger to her own lips and stuck it in her mouth. She licked it clean but didn't swallow. She took his finger out of her mouth and pulled Makenshi into a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced once again. The taste of her juices mixed with her saliva sent Makenshi into a frenzy.

He thrust his hand into her bikini once more. This time though, he tore the bikini off. "You ripped my favorite bikini." She said accusingly. "I guess you'll just have to pay me back, huh?"

He got her meaning. "I'm sorry Miss Ruzai." He said sarcastically. He trailed kisses down to her belly button. "Will this make up for it?" He kissed all the way down to the top of her hot snatch. She was shaven except for a small triangle of hair that pointed to her nether regions. This turned Makenshi's insides to butter.

The smell from this beautiful piece of Ruzai was heavenly. A sharp intake of breath was heard by Makenshi and he knew he had her. He kissed all the way around her wet pussy. He massaged her thigh, still kissing the outer labia. "I asked a question did I not?" Makenshi growled in false anger, removing his face from near her pussy. She squirmed and moaned her disapproval. "If I ask a question, you must answer. Okay?" She nodded. "So, will this pay for it?"

"Yes Makenshi." She moaned. "Just give it back to me!" Makenshi smiled and did as she wished. He lowered his face to her pussy and stuck one finger in. Will you please quit teasing me?! She thought angrily. It's driving me insane. As if he read her mind, he stuck another finger into her pussy and slowly pumped them in and out of her, earning a low moan from Ruzai. He sped his tempo up and, with his free hand; he massaged her clit in circles. "Oh my God! Makenshi, I'm gonna come!" He was ready for her and removed both hands away from her pussy, coming in so close to gently breathe on her clit. This made her nearly peak out, but she didn't come and she groaned.

"Not yet, lover, not yet." He grinned. "I have something better than just plain old fingering." He planted kisses all up and down her slit, getting a soft moan in return. He stuck out his tongue and found her clit. He circled it with his tongue. She tastes so damn good! He formed a circle with his tongue and gently sucked on her clit. This sent wave after wave of pleasure into Ruzai's mind and, soon, she started coming.

"Oh, Makenshi!" she screamed. "I'm coming!" The juices flowed quickly from Ruzai's snatch and he eagerly lapped them up.

"You taste so good, Ruzai." He rose from her pussy and licked his lips. "Delicious." He leaned in and kissed Ruzai, giving her a taste of her own juices.

"Are you sure you're a virgin?" she asked, suspecting he lied to her. He nodded. "Well you did that damn good for a virgin. Hell you were good for anyone." She gazed deep into his eyes. "You know Lafte'et has been watching us right?"

"What? I'll kill him." He turned his head toward the only window in the room. Ruzai grabbed his face, getting his attention.

"Why don't we give him something better to peep in on?" Makenshi looked at her like she was crazy. "Please Kenshi? I really like to be...well...watched." He nodded solemnly and was pulled to the massive bed by another force. Not just Ruzai, but part of himself wanted to be recorded. He thought it would be kind of cool. His penis was already semi-erect from the treatment he gave Ruzai. He liked seeing her so vulnerable. She threw him on the bed and climbed on top of him. His soldier stood at full attention as the younger girl kissed him. She ran her hands down his chest, ending at his penis. She gripped it and placed his head at her entrance.

"You ready to be deflowered on camera?" He blushed and turned his head away. "I didn't hear your answer Makenshi...I guess that means you don't wa-"

"Y-yes I do want it." He interrupted, not confident of himself in the least. She pushed herself slowly onto his throbbing cock. "You're thicker than you look." She breathed.

"You're too tight. It won't fit." He said, discouraged. His head popped in and he moaned in pleasure.

"Yes it will. You don't know me. I can make it fit." The boy outside the window laughed, blonde hair blowing in the wind.

"Beat it up Makenshi." He said as he pointed the digital camera into the room. The record button was pressed down. "You deserve it man. Ruzai screamed as Makenshi's cock slipped all the way in. "You're lucky your mom left. You'd be in deep shit otherwise."

"Oh Makenshi, your dick feels so good." She leaned forward and kissed him deeply. "You ready?" He nodded and she slowly rocked back and forth. Makenshi's eyes popped out of his head.

"We can't do this. If I come in you, you might get pregnant." She shook her head and rocked quicker on his cock. His eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Shut you up, didn't I? She increased her speed until the headboard of her bed slammed into the wall.

"Kill him why don't ya?" Lafte'et laughed. "This is some good shit. They've been at it for almost and hour now." Ruzai bounced up and down, aided by Makenshi's strong hands. His right hand left her side and massaged her clit. She screamed in pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck me hard Makenshi! I love your cock!" She leaned back, accidentally giving Lafte'et a clear view of their conjoined parts. Makenshi smiled devilishly at her.

"You're gonna come before me even." He felt proud of this. The more experienced woman merely shook her head in pleasure. Sparks flew as the tension inside both Makenshi and Ruzai came to a peak. Ruzai screamed and Makenshi groaned as climax overtook the two lovers. Ruzai's pussy filled with cum and leaked out onto the bed. She collapsed on top of Makenshi. His cock slowly lost its glory and popped out of her. Makenshi moaned once more as the warmth was swept away from his privates. "Damn it Ruzai, you were so good." They shared one final kiss and Ruzai rolled off of him.

That was all Lafte'et recorded and he climbed back down the ladder. "Damn Makenshi. Finally lost your virginity huh? I've gotta go show this to Eruces!"

***********

A knock was heard at the room as the former lovers lay in the bed together. "Who is it?" Ruzai called gently, snuggled into her lovers' arms. The door opened and Eruces' gentle face appeared at the door way and he entered their sanctuary.

"Hey Eruces." Makenshi said lazily and snuggled his face into Ruzai's beautiful dark hair. The short-haired, blonde child smiled a wide smile.

"What are you two lovebirds doing?" he asked in a suspicious voice. Makenshi shook his head but Ruzai answered.

"Not much homie. Just chillin' like a villain." She answered, imitating Eruces' speech. Usually Eruces would have been set off but today he seemed unnaturally happy.

"What is up with you Eruces?" He shook his head and Lafte'et's head darkened the doorway. He held out a DVD.

"Thanks for the footage!" Lafte'et called excitedly. "I wonder how much your parents would pay to see this." Makenshi jumped from the bed and charged at the door. Eruces slammed it in his face.

"I'll kill you, Lafte'et! Give me the tape!" Eruces had a wonderfully evil idea.

"What tape Makenshi? I don't know what you're talking about." His voiced was raised higher than normal.

"You know damn good and well what tape, the tape of me and Ruzai having sex!"

"What was that I heard come from your mouth, Makenshi Neox?" a voice called. He thought it was Lafte'et.

"I said to give me back the tape of me and Ruzai having sex before her mom comes back and hears us." A female head popped into the room.

"Too late, Makenshi." He finally recognized the voice. The body followed after the head and was put in the lamplight. "I guess you two have some explaining to do, don't you?" Ms. Tsubasa asked violently.