Maker Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some addtional conversation, Eric said, "Brian, hiring engineers is a crap shoot. You are wrong as often as you are right. But I like the way you've handled yourself this morning. John Harrington tells me I will be happy with your work. Lisbeth is trying to give me the high sign that I should hire you. I can offer you an R&D Associate Engineer position at $130,000 to start, and a generous increment to that in ninety days if we are still talking to each other."

He and I looked at Lisbeth, who was blushing fiercely.

I said, lightly, "I don't have much choice, do I? If I turn you down, there goes my date with the prettiest graduate engineer around."

I stood and said, seriously, "Eric, as far as I can tell, you have a great setup in this lab, and I would be happy to go to work for you. Does she get to tell me what she is doing?"

Still blushing, she took my hand and dragged me away, Eric's laughter echoing down the hall behind us.

"That was sooo bad. He saw right through me!"

"I can think of better places to discuss your project than this office."

"Yes, I have to get out of here!"

She didn't drive to her place, but went farther out in the valley. "My college roommate married a guy with money and we can use their pool. They are in Europe and I have a key."

After twenty hard laps, she was winded and calmed down. I had done ten lazy laps and was waiting for her at the edge of the pool. It was private and secluded and we had ditched our underwear before going in. She pressed herself on me and pounded my head and neck.

"I have never been so embarrassed! And it's my own fault!"

She tried to gut punch me again, but didn't connect. "I could take you home and apply punishment."

She kissed me and said, "I need some loving. And not the tough stuff, either. Are you taking me out to dinner?"

We let the outdoor shower wash off the chlorine, and dried in the sun.

"If either of you tease me about this morning, I am going to throw a fit."

"Come here and lie on me."

I rubbed her back and she mumbled in my ear. "I've had such bad experiences with guys, I almost gave up. How come you and I are so happy? We haven't even known each other a day."

I was thinking of a smartass reply when I noticed she was crying. I made small comforting noises and held on.

"Do you really have feelings for me? Or am I just an emotional female having a romantic fantasy?"

My hands were on smooth muscled ass and I flexed up against her mound. "You told me you needed more loving."

"You didn't answer me."

"I was silly in love once, until I realized she was more interested in me as a meal ticket than as a lover and partner."

"And?"

"You give off a different vibe. I haven't gotten it all sorted out yet, but very encouraging."

"You are being evasive."

"I read some place that you never make a commitment to a girl based on one night."

She stood and took my hand. "Come with me."

She led us to her car, bare ass, and drove to her house. I had our clothes clutched in one hand. She avoided looking at me, so I got ten minutes of incredible side view of naked woman driving.

I was taken to the sofa on the deck and propelled headfirst down. She sat on my butt and declared, "Now I have you where I want you. We can discuss commitment."

I let out my best fake groan. "Woe is me."

"Crying will get you nowhere. I am promising you my body, my mind, my loving partnership forever, my incredible cooking..."

I had her over my shoulder, spanking the pretty behind, and tossing her into the middle of the bed from ten feet. I glared down at her, "Promises will get you everything. I give up. I'm yours, dummy."

The eyes opened wide and she reached for me. We rolled back and forth, crying happy tears.

"This is for real? You really do love me?"

"Love is not just lust. We have to work out the kinks. You want to try that?"

"Oh Brian, Brian, Brian, love me."

We were coupled up as tight as you can get, still rolling around, but laughing and beating.

She got me on top and said, "Honey, we are not supposed to be doing this until after the wedding. What if the parents find us?"

I gave an extra hard thrust that she answered right back. This was a woman who wanted energetic sex.

"You told me your mom liked guys who knew how to fuck."

"She does. I suppose you want her with me in a threesome?"

I didn't answer but finished what we were doing. My explosion in her produced a good, hard come.

I rolled off and lay panting. She grabbed my hand and took it to her breast. "Even with small tits you will love me?"

"You are smart and feisty. My mother would be very upset to hear I let a naked woman drive me around. But you are going to keep doing wild things because you know I will haul you back here and have rough sex with you."

Her eyes had a dark glint to them, and her lips had the smallest of thin smiles.

"We are going in the shower. Then I am going to talk about the project with you for one hour over a beer, or possibly two. Then I am going to get dressed up and drive you to your place so that you can get decent clothes on. Then we are going to that fancy Indian restaurant in Palo Alto."

As I soaped the fine body in the shower, I thought about how hard it was going to be to keep up with this woman. There are a lot of women who do not demand high maintenance, I said to myself.

"You've soaped that boob ten times. What are you thinking about?"

"I'm scared of you."

She turned around and shut the water off. "You're kidding."

"In my wildest imagination about the perfect girl for me, I never got close to what you are. Like I said last night, I'm scared of wrecking this before we get started."

She started punching at me. "Get back to that bed. Don't you dare talk to me like that. I'm not perfect and you're not perfect, but we have something going and you are going to man up to being my lover! Understand?"

She was sitting on me, beating my chest as hard as she could. I closed my eyes and let her vent. God, this was nice.

"Talk to me."

"Ow."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you."

"That's better."

I gathered her in my arms and whispered apologies for bad behavior in her ear.

She wrapped a leg around me and stuffed her tongue in my mouth.

"This is not complicated. This is basic boy loves girl and girl loves boy and they live happily ever after. Are you signed up for that?"

I kissed all around her face and said I was. She relaxed and closed her eyes. I pulled up the blanket and we napped.

She stretched and I woke up. It was getting dark. She was very quiet in my arms, but had me in her grip. The new boyfriend, almost fiance, was not to go anywhere.

"What about a raincheck for the fancy dinner, and I make us a fancy omelet here. Is there some decent wine?"

"You are into role reversal, making the dinner and sending me out for wine?"

"You better believe it. How are two MSEE's going to survive otherwise?"

She pulled a sundress over nothing, picked up her wallet, and left, saying she would get salad fixings too.

I found my running shorts and got them on. The kitchen was well organized. She came back with an expensive bottle of chardonnay, kissed me, and delivered a hard hip check.

It was cool on the deck, but the breeze and the view and the food were outstanding. She lay in my lap with the blanket over her and we sipped the wine, savoring an unoaked vintage from Carneros.

"Have I chased the goblins away?"

I kissed her gently. "Yes."

"And you are going to sleep over again?"

"Yes."

"And we can talk about work tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"I'm not on the pill. You could be conceiving our baby. Does that terrify you?"

"Not any more."

"Good. I'm not getting any younger."

"Stay here. I am going to clean up and come back."

After the kitchen was done, I climbed back. She was asleep again. I sat on the deck and leaned on the edge of the sofa near her. It was peaceful. It was hard to believe that, in a little more than one day, I had changed the course of my life. A hand wrapped around my neck and she said, "You are thinking too hard again."

"What did you imagine was going to happen with a guy in your life?"

"Eric has had me working so hard, I didn't have much time to think about it, but I haven't been happy that I never seemed to connect with the opposite sex."

"Didn't you get horny and need, you know, someone to get off with?"

"Yes, I have toys. You can see them sometime, if you want. I didn't know that the right guy would have a big hot cock that got me off in a hurry." She giggled.

"So sex with me is ok?"

The dress came off, and the body, with blanket in hand, settled itself in my lap. "More than ok. I've come more times with you than all my other guy encounters together." Her head was on my shoulder and the rest of her pressed tightly to me.

I carried us to the bed, ditched my shorts, and climbed in behind her. My poor brain was throbbing.

"I go to bed early. Wake up in the middle of the night and get a lot done. You are my victim for an early morning attack."

It was very dark. The clock said two. She wiggled her butt into my hardness. I pretended to be asleep.

"I hear you breathing. I want you. This is nice, waking up in bed with a guy you are in love with, and he is hard. Give me another dose of that special juice that makes babies."

My fingers found their way between her legs. She was wet and ready, twitching as I explored a firm clit and a clenching cunt.

Missionary style was required. This was a seduction scene, or seemed like that to me. She was very vocal, urging my hardness into her, humping up at him to get full penetration. Asking if I knew what I was doing. Scratching my back with fingernails. Wrapping her legs around me and finding a butt to kick.

This was sex they write novels about. Hot, ready partner lost in the urges of her body, climbing with me, wailing her climax and drawing mine with hers.

Minutes later, we were still recovering. "Brian," she whispered, "I need that a lot."

All I could do was kiss her everywhere and go back to sleep.

She wafted a cup of very hot coffee under my nose. "You seem a little worn down this morning?"

"You are a witch. There must be others nearby, conspiring to enslave me."

"There are all kinds of stories about love affairs that were torrid at midnight, and dead in the water at breakfast. We are not dead in the water, are we?"

"Put that coffee down and come here so I can beat you properly. That was a terrible seduction of an innocent guy last night."

She folded into my arms and kissed me. "What about my innocence? I never had a guy make love to me before."

That required more kisses and more coffee. We sat hip to hip against the headboard. I thought to myself, you've never been in bed with a woman before that you were comfortable with. You are deep into this love affair and you like it, don't you?

She licked my ear and asked, "Are you happy?"

I found her lips for a long kiss, and said, "Very."

"Do you mind that I am organized? That I am already thinking about a run, and some breakfast, and some work talk, and some planning about our future."

"I have lots of problems getting out in front of my shoelaces. At least for now, I am under your spell."

She giggled and slipped down my front, her tongue finding my nipples and my bellybutton and finally taking my limp item in her mouth. She grinned up at me and said, "I am going to get a couple of all black goth outfits so I can do real spells on you."

She went back to reviving my cock, which loved her mouth. He was very hard, very fast, and filled her. The look at me was surprised, but she went to work, sucking fiercely.

I moaned at the delicious feelings. "You are going to get a mouthful if you keep that up."

She smiled and pulled him out. "I've never done this before. Give me the whole treatment."

I placed her hand under my scrotum and said, "Rub there."

Ten seconds later, she got the whole mouthful. What an incredible release. And I hadn't said anything about it.

I had her over my knee, paddling the delectable bottom. She was pink and wiggling and laughing.

"I wasn't organized for that. So I have to be punished?"

God, she was great. We went to the kitchen, punching at each other. "This is fun, can we keep it up?"

"No doubt about it. None." My voice was firm, with an edge of male dominance.

She looked at me for a second and went back to the eggs. Two could play at being in charge. She cooked and I carried to the deck.

I brought a second cup of coffee, and she got her notebook after taking the dishes to the kitchen.

The project she was working on began with a production problem, where a new chip design was having a high rate of rejects. When tested, there seemed to be a stray capacitance that was affecting the chip signal timing. All the usual diagnostic tests came up empty, and the original chip design parameters said the error couldn't be happening.

"What about contaminated materials in the supply chain?"

"Went over that very carefully. Even sent a batch from a different vendor through the process. Same result."

"And the fab environment is clean too?"

"Perfect. Absolutely zero. The production people want to get to the bottom of this as much as anyone."

"So something is wrong with the design. Some margin has been invaded to create instability."

"You are where I arrived after a month of hard work!" Her arm was around my neck and the other hand pulling on my hair.

"Harrington knows a lot about materials science for chips. What did he say?"

"Don't get a swelled head. He told me to have Brian work on it."

I retrieved her hairbrush and slid in behind to work with it.

"You are thinking while brushing?"

"Yes. Do you mind?"

"No, except you are making me unbelievably horny."

"What are the main causes of capacitance problems in chips?"

"Substrate impurities affecting dielectric performance. Copper lead variations that create inductance. Component spacing."

Her hair was smooth and golden. Just working with it was making me hard. She could tell.

"But several families of Xilent chips have been done from the same designs that have dealt with those problems. Right?"

"Yes. Are we going to have this solved before I attack you?"

"Lean back, I need to apply lotion."

She was trembling before I ever touched her breasts. The lotion on warm skin felt marvelous. The nipples stiffened and popped between my fingers. She gasped, "Oh shit, I am coming."

In just a moment, I raised her up and inserted him into her wet entrance. There was no resistence, just a drawn out low noise of contentment.

"This is not in the book of chip problem solving."

"I feel electric currents passing between us. Perhaps we need to investigate that."

"Please yes. Turn us over and do me hard."

That was the first of many Sunday mornings where we started out talking about work, and ended up with a great session of loving.

We lay side by side, opening eyes and looking every once in a while, consumed by warm tingles and emotions, hands wandering here and there.

"You are actually letting me play detective with this?"

"Yes, especially now that your new girlfriend has detected that your big thing does incredible things to her insides."

We got dressed and drove to the lab. She had a very neat setup for testing the chips. She turned on the scope and other parts of the rig. The timing problem was obvious.

"Is there a good chip for me to check?"

In a few minutes, the scope was showing a perfect waveform.

"You know about Occam's Razor?"

"Tell me."

"Look for the simplest solution first. Give me twenty minutes in here by myself."

I was walking out when she came back. I gathered her hand and kissed it, leading us to the car.

"I don't get to know?

I was driving and she was looking daggers. "Hush, great detective at work. You wouldn't disturb Sherlock Holmes, would you?"

"You are bad. No fair torturing me."

"Fix me a sandwich and we will sit on the deck and you will hear my explanation."

The sun was warm and the egg salad was delicious. "I am going to hit you soon."

"Copper poisoning. It's reactive stuff, especially when it is very pure."

"What do we do?"

"Very good, Watson, that is the crux of the problem. There is only a tiny bit of contaminant, and it only damages the performance of the chip now and then."

She crawled into my lap and pulled me down for a kiss. My hand strayed down her front and she wiggled.

She said, "The design needs to be tweaked."

"Yes. I think we should write a memo to Eric and John, and list possible design revisions to deal with the general problem of materials contamination. Examine the tables in the design algorithm. That way we get credit for the analysis and they get credit for picking the best solution."

"What's this we, you did the analysis."

"But you did all the homework that gave me a refined space to examine."

She had worked out of her clothes while I was talking and said, "I need to work on my tan lines."

"Stay here and sun. I will start the memo, and you will finish it."

In an hour, she was behind me, rubbing her lotioned front on my back, and reading over my shoulder.

I said, "This needs your attention. May I lie in the sun?"

She punched my arm and sat down in my place. I found a beer, lay out on the deck, and promptly fell asleep.

A toe prodded me. "It's ready for the final touches."

She was a great technical writer. There wasn't a thing for me to do. I dressed it up with a couple of useful references from my thesis and asked if we should send as email, or hand it in.

"Let's email it. He's a workaholic and will look at it tonight. We are not workaholics and are celebrating tonight." She was in front of the screen, straddled across my legs and logging into the secure VPN server at the lab. A press of the key and it was gone.

I had my arms around her, about to say something about how easy it was to collaborate with her, when the phone rang.

"Hi, mom, what's up?"

"Yes, I've been delinquent. The work at the lab is really busy. No, I'm a social hermit as usual. But I did meet a guy. Eric asked me to interview him for a position at the lab. He's just graduated from the same Master's program I did."

"He is tall and strong. Told me he was varsity water polo in college. No, I did not instantly invite him home. If it will satisfy your curiosity, he called last night and asked me for a date. No, I had to turn him down because I have too much work."

I was sitting on the floor, rubbing lotion into her calves and thighs, creeping higher and higher. She was dancing around and almost squeeked out her next response.

"You are coming to provide some supervision? By the way, I was kidding, because you give me such a hard time about guys. I did tell him yes and we are going to dinner tonight. You want a detailed report? Why don't you come and spend a few days. Theresa and Ted have gone to Europe and we have the use of their pool."

"Tomorrow? Well, sure, I guess, the place is sort of a mess. Ok, it's a deal, see you after work."

She beat on me and said to stop feeling her up. "You can't behave like that in front of my mom."

"Where should I make a reservation?"

"I still want you to take me to the Indian place, but I am thinking we should include Mom in that, and maybe you could go to Cook's and get fresh crab. It's going to be another perfect evening, and we can pretend we are having dinner conversation."

I twirled her around my head and tossed her in the direction of the bed. She slipped her briefs off and crooked her finger at me. I held her face down and swatted the perfect rear. "What was all that deception on the phone?'

She got an arm around my neck and kicked me in the side. My hand between her legs was getting wet.