Maker Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Ceci, Lisbeth likes middle of the night sex."

She responded, sleepily. "Crazy. Can I have the day shift if she wants the night shift?"

We used the bathroom and arranged ourselves in the bed. My growly voice said, "I will take you when conditions are right. We do not screw on a schedule."

It was light and coffee was right under my nose. Ceci had lost her nightie somewhere and her firm boobs were in my face as she held out the cup. I took a sip and applied a warm tongue to the closest nipple.

"No screwing on schedule?" She laughed and the boobs shook enticingly. She had been in the shower and smelled wonderful.

I put the cup down and pulled her close. "Don't tell my fiancee, but you can have sex whenever you want it."

She sat back, eyes wide and tongue wagging at me. The saucy glance took years off. She was living a younger version of Ceci. I pushed her down and inhaled one of the breasts.

My hand tickled her ribs as my mouth worked on the luscious boob.

A voice from the doorway said, "I might have known. Is this the dayshift already?"

A gasping voice said, "He said I could have sex whenever I needed it."

Deliberately, Lisbeth moved to the bed and ducked her head into the forest of hair around Ceci's sex.

Almost mother in law pulled me up and frenched me frantically. Her lower half was twisting under Lisbeth and her upper half was being attacked by me. Moments later she was coming and wailing.

"OMG, the two of you are fiends. I'm drowning in sex."

I sat up and placed her across my lap, facing Lisbeth. My cock had little trouble finding the hot, wet place it was looking for. I let her down slowly. The feeling of that mature cunt was extraordinary. Tight, hot, wet, muscular. I cupped her breasts and pressed her to my chest. "Calm down, Tommasini, just because I let you into my graduate seminar doesn't mean you have to go wild on me."

The two of them totally dissolved in giggles. "Lisbeth! It's the first day of class and the math professor is fucking me already. God, he doesn't even know I only do girls!"

Another hysterical round of giggles. Lisbeth said, "You poor thing! Here, give me a kiss."

The kiss ended in a giant shove that rolled us over and over. They beat on me and I beat on them. Ceci asked, "Lisbeth, can he please finish me, I am so horny."

She screamed loud and long as she came, pounding on me. Lisbeth squeezed my balls, not at all gently, and said, "This is a work day. You have to earn your keep. And I don't mean with your cock."

I drove to work, and she held the coffee. I asked, "Are we really not going to call her Mom?"

"Don't you want another graduate student lover?"

"It's good for her to have a young lover?"

"Her body likes what you do to it. Makes me a little jealous."

"Get me somewhere and beat on me and talk the psychology of adopted child some time. If you want to, that is."

"I do. Beat on you, I mean." She kissed my hand. "Seriously, the other too. The last day has been like starting over with her. I have no idea how to behave, but she is lots of fun to be around when she knows your cock is nearby."

"Did the no baby thing screw up her sex life?"

"I don't know, but she is incredibly responsive to you. Are you going to manage?"

"I could give you a smartass answer, but really, I'm not sure. That scene this morning started out as play and got hotter and hotter."

"Yes. Please remember your girlfriend got left out of the orgasms."

I looked at her and she smiled and kissed my hand. "Don't worry. It's ok. What about her tattoo idea?"

"It needs to be someplace I can kiss. And not between your legs."

"I was thinking the same thing. Are you and I getting bonded or something?" Another kiss on the back of my hand.

"If we are engaged, won't the lab people expect to see some kind of ring?"

"In the chick lit novels, the girls are always flouting convention. Are you romancing someone who flouts convention?"

"We better change the conversation or I won't get a bit of work done today."

(cont'd in Chapter 2 - Homework at Big Sur)