Maker Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up to twenty dollars," he finished for me and we laughed.

"I have a decent job now and need to find something special."

"Brian, 'special' in red wine starts at a hundred dollars. Three hundred dollars if it is French and has some age."

He walked in the back and found an unlabeled bottle in a carton. "Here. Try this. Special today only. $75. Made with some merlot to soften it. Eight years old. Enjoy."

In celebration of the paycheck I still didn't have, I took along an expensive bottle of gin. When I reached the house, they were dressed and looking fabulous.

"Oh my. I feel like a bum next to such beauty." I kissed them delicately, producing smiles and orders to clean up.

I returned with a little more authority to sharpen the carving knife, decant the wine and find the crystal glasses. The ladies agreed that a sip of martini in the parlor would be nice.

I handed the glasses to them and raised mine with a look at Ceci. "To what do we owe this feast?"

"Children," she said, "you have seduced a wornout professor, taken years off her age, and filled her with joy." She added with a laugh, "And other good stuff."

The roast was delicious, and the ruby red wine was outstanding. Ceci looked at the bare bottle and asked, "Where did this come from? It's wonderful." Lisbeth took small sips from my glass and nodded.

"Paul, the wine guy made me a deal on it. I'm sworn to silence."

We were on the sofa with dessert when the phone rang. "Brian, how are you? This is Annie, I need to thank you and Lisbeth. Can you share the phone with her?"

"We had John and Ellen over for dinner tonight and he started talking about the meeting today. About how professional your paper is. And then he mentioned that Lisbeth climbed into your arms and said the two of you think better that way. We all laughed, but Ellen climbed into John's lap and I climbed into Eric's. You know, we are just two old married couples but it felt so nice, and they kissed us, and we kissed them back. And Ellen asked John if he thought better with her in his arms. Eric started making out with me, and the next thing, John had Ellen in his arms disappearing down the hall to the guest bedroom. Eric has this silly grin on his face and is taking my clothes off, right here in the living room and telling me to shut up and get off the phone. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for juicing up my marriage. Bye..."

Lisbeth and I were laughing and hugging. Ceci asked, "What was that all about?"

"Sex! Sex and chips." Lisbeth giggled. "Mom, this disease Brian and I have is catching. That was Eric's wife Annie, telling us that she and John's wife Ellen are being chased because of my climbing into Brian's lap at work."

It was a warm night and the three of us were relaxing in Lisbeth's bed without anything on. Ceci had Lisbeth in her lap, hugging hard. "I can't believe you have a guy and a baby! My head is in the clouds. You and I seem to be all fixed up. Especially the sharing part."

My almost bride reached down and tweaked the dark nipple next to her. "You young Italian thing, trying to steal my man!" They started rolling around, singing, laughing and flopping on their backs with sighs.

I grabbed Lisbeth and said, "I haven't got a paycheck, and my checking account is minus. Are you sure your mother is going to let you marry a deadbeat?"

They pulled me to their lips for tender kisses. My fingers were treated to tweakable nipples.

Ceci's voice was firm, "Brian, in less than a month in that job for Eric, you are a young star. You diagnosed that problem and saved them at least a million on bad chip inventory. They are feeding you challenges that have you all fired up. You found a girl and her mother who both love you and keep you limp..."

He wasn't the least bit limp, and her hand knew it. I growled as ferociously as I could and pushed bodies flat. We lay there laughing and I whispered to Lisbeth, "I better hurry up and make you an honest woman."

Her head buried between Ceci's breasts, she mumbled, "You got me pregnant. The book says it is the decent thing to do."

"I am only doing it if you both promise to be as feisty, tough and fun as you are now."