MakeUp

Story Info
Disastrous dinner + Jealous Boyfriend = Mind blowing sex.
2.6k words
3.81
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Everything I write is based on some truth. I've been writing a long time for my boyfriend but never to the public so, please go easy on me. Enjoy ;)

Liam & Norah

Makeup

The awkward tension in the car was palpable. I watched as his side profile looked straight at the road, his eyes not moving, granted we were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. New York was known for its infamous traffic.

I knew all through dinner I was being bad. I had surpassed my 3 drink max early on in the night and now, he was pissed and I needed to make up with him somehow. I wasn't a good drunk, maybe in the privacy of our bedroom but not in the company of my brother in law, his wife and 3 year old daughter. Not that they had minded, they'd seen me at my worst. But I think flirting with the waiter may have sent Liam passed the deep end.

It was always something getting emotion from him. We met when I was 15. He was 22. I snuck into a club and he saved me from some bad decisions I would have made. Of course now he was 27 and I 20. We had been through the gauntlet, not only with the age difference, but with the whole mechanics of our relationship. To say I fibbed a little about my age when we first met was an understatement.

"Liam-"

"Save it Norah." He snapped right back at me. I bit my lip and shrank in my seat. "The fuck has gotten into you." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry." I murmured in a small voice. He just shook his head. Thank God the traffic finally started to pick up. I was ready to jump off the Manhattan.

He made the drive short and quick once we were off the bridge and onto main streets. Pulling into the underground garage of our building he quickly got out and slammed the door closed hard, making the entire car shake. I tried to hurry up, not wanting to miss the elevator.

I cleared my throat and looked straight ahead at my reflection as the door closed and we descended up. I could feel his anger, the small confined space was suffocating. The door dinged open, I was quick to get out. I just needed a bath and something relaxing since I guess sex was out of the question, he was making that real clear.

I unlocked our apartment door, dropped my bag on the small table and kicked off my heels. Before I could do or say anything else, his hand was on the nape of my neck, grabbing me forcibly, making me gasp.

"Liam-" He cut me off again.

"You tease me all night, I'll tease you back." He growled in my ear making my insides tighten. He walked me and bent me over the arm of the couch. "Don't move." He ordered and kneeled behind me, deftly unbuttoning the button on my jeans and yanking them down making my sway a bit. He linked his fingers in my panties and tore them away from my body leaving them a pile of lace and string in his hand.

"Babe," I heaved, my legs tightening as he ran his fingers up and down my wet slit. He leaned forward, taking a bite of my ass cheek harshly, probably leaving a bruise. "Liam!" I squirmed, trying to get him to touch that part of me but with no avail. "Please." I gasped. He pressed a soft kiss to the spot when my ass meets my leg.

Without touching me anymore, he stood back up, and pressed himself into me. The cold of his belt buckle made my shiver As he pressed himself against me. His cock straining against the fabric of his slacks. His hips started to roll, causing friction against my achy cunt.

I pushed back against him but he was quick, slamming his hand down on my ass making me yelp and look back at him in surprise. The sound echoed through our apartment. I gulped he leaned forward bucking his clothed hips against my pussy, a stab of pleasure making me moan out. His arm snaked around my waist, his hand cupping my pussy.

My legs shook as his finger ran through the wet folds of my cunt and dipped into my tightness.

"This is all mine tonight. Are you gonna be a good girl for daddy?" He asked, his voice dark and deep. My insides quivered and I moaned out as he curled his finger up. "Say it," He growled, his erection still prominently pressed against my ass.

"I'll be a good girl," I gasped and turned my head, kissing his lips softly. "I'm sorry," I breathed against his lips. He smiled and tugged my bottom lip between his teeth playfully. We were good, but this was still going to happen.

"You know your safe word." He expelled his finger from me and stood, leaving me bent over the couch arm. "Touch your wrists together." He murmured. I nodded, but once again his hand came hard against my ass, making my bum sting and heat up. "You say yes sir, no sir, or yes daddy, no daddy. Understood,"

"Yes sir." I gasped, my heart pounding, my cunt aching and my legs shaking. I couldn't see him, I couldn't even move. He grabbed both my wrists and tied them together. With what? He never even went to our room to grab any restraints.

"I'm gonna pull you up now." And he did, grabbing the restraint and pulling me up by my arms. Warmth radiated off of him as I grazed his chest, he was shirtless. He took off his shirt. I wanna see!

"Please may I look at you sir?" I asked breathily.

"Yes. Turn around get on your knees." I quickly jumped at his command, turning around and dropping to my knees quickly. I bit my lip as I looked up at his, his broad shoulders, his muscled arms and hard base. Liam worked in the contracting business for the government. He stayed fit with all the training he did, not that I ever minded.

He took out the pins from my hair making it fall into a curly mane around my shoulders, hitting just under my breast. He leaned down and linked his fingers in the top of my tube top, pulling it down so it bunched around my waist.

"Make your hands touch the ground. Push your chest out kitten." I leaned back on my arms and pushed my chest out for him. He bit his lip and smiled softly. "I'm gonna make you beg me to stop." He chuckled darkly. "You're gonna wish you never tried to make me jealous babygirl." I shivered with anticipation and my breathing got shallow as he undid his belt and popped the button on his slacks. My mouth watered as the head of his manhood poked up and out of his waistband.

He smirked, and pulled himself out, showing me his glorious cock. Tall, thick and oozing precum. He ran his hand up and down, once or twice before coming towards me, pressing the head of his cock to my lips.

"Open," I slacked my jaw open wide. "Make me cum." I nodded and looked at him wide eyed as I leaned forward and took him in my mouth until he hit the back of my throat. He grunted and let his head fall back as I deep throated him. His big hands weaving through my hair. I moaned around his as he tugged and bucked his hips making me gag on him. "Take it. Make daddy cum." My vision went blurry and tears filled my eyes as I forced him into the back of my throat.

He let go making me lean back and gasp for air. Strands of saliva dripping from my chin, tears running down my face. He pulled his cock up, revealing his neglected balls. I dove back in, taking him in my mouth, sucking harshly, making his legs tense.

"Oh fuck Norah." He groaned. I ran my tongue up his shaft, taking the head of his cock in my mouth. I flicked my tongue against him quickly, again and against, sucking harshly, sheathing my teeth around him. "You're a good little cockslut aren't you." His breathing got short. He grabbed the back of my head and thrusted his his, pushing his cock down my throat. "Fucking hell," He growled. I gagged around him, he tightened his fists in my hair. I looked up at him watching his abdominal muscles contract as he got close. I moaned around him and he let my head go, letting me catch my breath before lifting his cock and furiously stroking it. "Lick my balls." He ordered. I leaned in and pressed my tongue to that sensitive part, sucking him into my mouth.

I wasn't long before he took a step back and pointed his cock at my face. I moaned as line of cum shot from his cock against my lips, again and again. Dripping down my chin and trailing down to my naked tits. He gasped and grunted as he finally finished. I leaned forward and cleaned him up, licking the last remnants of his cum off the tip of his cock.

"Good girl." He breathed harshly.

"Thank you sir." I bit my lips and pressed a last kiss to his cock. Before I could say or do anything else his mouth was on mine, his tongue pushing past mine, dominating mine. I smiled against his lips and giggled.

"Something funny?" He was smiling now too.

"No sir." I gave him a mischievous look. He wrapping his arms around me and yanked me up, holding me upright. I hadn't realized I was dripping. The small puddle on the ground gave us both something to smile about. He lifted me into his arms making me gasp and giggle, before he dropped me on the couch.

"Spread those legs kitten."

"Yes sir." My voice was shaky. Chills went through my body as he kneeled down before me. He looped his arms around my legs and pulled me further down the couch for easier access.

He leaned forward kissing me softly against before tugging my bottom lip again. His lips trailed down my neck, biting and nibbling.

"Liam, your cum is still on my chest," He looked up, glaring at me. I watched as he continued rougher, biting harder than before. He pressed his tongue flat down against my cleavage dragging it up, collecting his cum, quickly kissing me, making me taste him again. A wicked gleam in his eye made me moan and push my chest further out. He kissed down my neck, passed my neglected nipples linking his fingers in the bunched up tube top. I lifted my hips as he dragged it down my body and flung it across the room. "Liam please just ... do something." I heaved. He was so close to me.

He looked up at me and sat back on his knees and slowly stroked his cock. It wasn't long till he was hard and erect again.

"Liam-" I started to whine.

"I think you mean sir." His tone was stern. He tilted his head to the side and smirked a bit. "You've been so impolite Norah." He was teasing. "You know I don't like it when you're rude kitten." His chest heaved as his hand went faster on his cock. My core tightened and my head fell back. I let out a breathy sigh and closed my eyes. "Look at me,"

"No," I moaned.

"No?" He asked but I couldn't look at him. Fuck. My body was on fire. My cunt, dripping, aching, my nipples, as hard as stones I couldn't look at him. Before I could respond he pounced, plunging his fat cock deep inside me.

My eyes popped open and rolled back as I tightened around him. A loud moan erupted from my throat.

"Fuck," He hissed in my ear, keeping still.

Heat bloomed from the pit of my stomach and I couldn't stop it. My legs shook and my hands clenched into fists as orgasm consumed me.

"Fuck!" I cried arching my back painfully.

"Did I say you could cum?" He grunted and wrapped his hand around my neck, pressing me into couch. He slammed into me again making me cry out again. "Did I say you could fucking cum?" He growled.

"No," I croaked, still shaking, still squeezing around him. "No sir. Please."

"Please what Norah."

"Please fuck me. Keep going sir." I moaned. He bucked his hips again, hitting my g-spot, filling me completely. Then again, and again, not stopping. I dug my nails into my palms and my eyes rolled back as I felt that heat come on again. "I'm gonna cum sir."

"Wait." He grunted firmly and went faster. I gasped for air as fire spread through everywhere.

"Sir please!" My voice was shaky and I was thoroughly exhausted. "Sir please," I squealed and my hips lifted off the couch, pushing him out as a gush of cum squirted out of me. "Fuck!" I cursed, my back arching, beads of sweat dripping down my temples. "Fuck." I gasped, my chest heaving harshly as I tried to calm my erratic heart.

"You're really trying to test me tonight aren't you Norah?" He asked, his face red, his cock still rock hard. My legs twitched as I tried to close them but he pried them open with his hands and leaned down. "Cumming without my permission, being so very rude, and then squirting after I told you to wait." I shook as he leaned down pressed his tongue flat on my sore cunt slowly licking up.

I let out a scream and snapped my legs closed around his head. His hands pried my legs apart, leaving me spread open and vulnerable to him. My body felt like it was buzzing. His tongue circled my clit and his fingers dipped inside me once again.

"Sir, I can't," I tried sitting up but he didn't let me. "Sir please." I gasped.

"But I thought you wanted to cum Norah." He pressed his tongue flat on my clit. I writhed under him, but my body couldn't.

"Red!" I cried out, tears streaming out the corners of my eyes. "Oh my god." He quickly lifted me and untied my hands, which he tied with his necktie. I gasped and shook, curling into fetal. "Oh my god." I shook and squeezed my legs together.

"Oh babygirl." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap.

"Fuck." I gasped and he kissed my forehead softly shushing me.

"I got you baby. I'm here." I moaned and gasped as the aftershocks or my orgasm rocked through me.

"Liam." I moaned. He softly kissed me and stood up, carrying me bridal style. "Fuck." I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Baby ..." He stopped. "Breath." I nodded and rested my head against his chest. "Come on baby. It's okay baby. Breath."

"I'm sorry for earlier." I gasped.

"No baby. It's okay my love." I nodded and cleared my throat as we made our way towards our bedroom. "It's okay baby." The adrenaline had died down and the fatigue had set in. I fell limp in his arms. My cunt still aching, and red marks around my wrists. He set me down on our bed and disappeared into the restroom. He came back a few seconds later with a wet washcloth.

He spread my reluctant legs and softly wiped me, before tossing the rag in the hamper. I moaned and my eyes fell heavy.

"Come here please." I mumbled.

"In a second babygirl. I need to clean up outside." He wasn't gone for long, but surely I was. The bed dipped and he pulled me into his chest. I hummed, he was wearing boxers now.

"Love you." I mumbled before exhaustion took over.