Makeup Sex with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers

"You know, what you did with your uncle last week was the most loving and unselfish act I can ever imagine," he continued after a moment, "I can't believe I allowed myself to let my own needs come ahead of yours... I feel so guilty about it."

I took his hand from my ass and led him into my room and sat down on my bed, patting the covers next to me to indicate I wanted him to take a seat next to me. He sat down and put his arm around me.

"Daddy, you know I would do anything for you," I told him, "There's nobody in the world more important to me than you."

He started to say something but I wasn't through.

"Besides dad," I said, changing my tone to be less soothing and more naughty, "I know you have loved fucking Tammy the past week, haven't you?"

It was more a statement than a question. Of course he did. What heterosexual male in his forties wouldn't give most anything for the opportunity to fuck an eighteen year-old teenager, especially one as cute and sexy as my cousin Tammy?

My dad's face looked a little sheepish, like a little boy caught with his hand in the candy jar.

"C'mon dad, admit it, you love fucking her, don't you?" I pushed him, adding little giggle to my voice to take any edge off of it.

"Well...," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Exactly," I said, as if concluding a point in a debate, "So no more of this guilt crap, OK? Besides, if you DIDN'T enjoy it, THEN you should feel guilty."

"Whatever," he said, conceding the debate, "But in any case, I just wanted to make it up to you somehow. How would you like me to take you out shopping this evening?"

Well duh! What girl would ever say no to such a question?

"We can go anywhere you want," he continued, "But just so you know, I want it to be more than just buying you things. I want us to have a fun father-daughter night out. What do you say?"

Had any other father said that to his daughter, I would have thought it to be sweet and just an innocent evening at the mall. However, when my dad uses the word "fun", it has a special meaning to it that most fathers wouldn't intend. As an example of me having "fun" with my dad, I ended up fucking a couple of his clients from work right in front of him. (Of course, they had no idea I was his daughter.) My pussy suddenly tingled and I got that feeling I get in me when I know I'm going to have a good time soon.

"Oh????" I responded innocently, "So what should I wear?"

My dad just laughed, knowing full well I was just teasing him, and then he got up and said, "Well, since you'll be trying on clothes I guess something that comes off easy would be appropriate."

"Appropriate" my ass! I knew the LAST thing my dad would want me to wear was something appropriate.

"Well, get going and we'll go as soon as you're ready."

He walked out and headed downstairs while I hurriedly scoured through my closet for something to wear. Fortunately I had left a few outfits at their house when I moved to my apartment. I frowned as noted that some of the outfits I would have loved to wear were over there now but I did have one that looked to be perfect for the occasion. It took me about half an hour to get my hair looking a little less disastrous, put a bit of makeup on, and then get dressed. One last look in the mirror to check things out and I was ready to go.

I rushed down the stairs with all the bounce and enthusiasm I use to have going down these same stairs as a little girl on Christmas morning. When I went into the kitchen, my mom and dad were sitting down with some coffee and my dad turned to look at me. His eyes opened wide and let out a soft wolf whistle.

"Wow, you look fabulous," he said, mimicking the tone of some TV comic.

I smiled and twirled about, giving him a 360 view of my outfit. It wasn't exactly original but it was perfect for tonight. The short pleated white denim skirt hugged my ass like a glove before it descended down legs just barely enough to hide the black thong underneath. About the only thing the thong hid was my pussy itself and then only barely. From the rear, unless you saw the strap that went around my waist, you would've probably thought I was naked as the one that went down my ass crack was so thin it just hid inside my crack like a wedgie (which it also felt like to be honest).

A wide black belt contrasted nicely with the white skirt. On top I was wearing a black tube top with a sheer white blouse over the top. The blouse was only buttoned half-way up as it was one or two sizes too small and never would have stretched over my boobs. This caused it to be tight and showed off the curvature of my bust under the tight tube blouse. My mom looked at me and smiled, giving me her non-verbal approval while my dad just acted like a teenage boy seeing a stripper for the first time - and I was fully dressed!

"Well, ready to go daddy?" I asked, wiggling my hips suggestively.

My dad looked at my mom and I could tell he was about to change his mind and just take me then and there but as always, my mom, the conscience of the Wells family, set him straight.

"You're not getting off THAT easy dear," she admonished him gently, "You promised her a shopping trip so get going and take her."

It was only a short drive to the mall. There were several we could have gone to and had I been intent on simply buying some new outfits, the closest one would actually have been my preference. It was made up primarily of boutique stores with a great selection of the latest, and most expensive, fashions. However, something told me tonight the shopping was just an excuse for having "fun" with my dad so the larger mall was the our destination. I behaved myself the entire way there, something which I wasn't sure if he was all that happy about to be honest. Oh well, if he wanted to have "fun" he was going to have help out a bit.

We entered the mall through the food court entrance. There were lots of people sitting around and I felt that tingle I get when I noticed some of the guys staring at me. Most of them tried to make it appear they weren't but a girl can always tell. I was sure my dad had to feel proud to have me on his arm as we walked in. At 22, all but a few hours away from being 23, it wasn't like I was obviously his little girl any more. Anyone that knew us (and I didn't see any) would have seen me simply holding my dad's arm as we walked through the food court. As for the rest, they undoubtedly had to be thinking that here was an older man going through a mid-life crisis, dating a younger girl or maybe even an escort.

Since we hadn't eaten at home, I asked him if we could grab some Chinese which we did. Sitting at one of the tables, I had to be careful to keep the skirt around me as it wanted to ride up to my waist when I sat down. There's a fine line between showing off and getting busted for indecent exposure and I like to think I'm a pro at nudging right up to the edge of that line. I smiled to myself as I saw several guys deliberately taking a path that allowed them to get a better view of my legs, probably hoping I would part them a little more so they could see what, if anything, was hiding underneath the skimpy skirt. My dad grinned at me as he realized what I was doing.

"You're really bad, you know that?" he said admiringly, "We'd better get going before you draw too big a crowd."

As we walked thought the mall, my dad put his arm around me. He didn't exactly grab my ass but put his hand on my hip so he was touching more the side of me than my butt. Again, there's a line between being suggestive and outright flagrant.

"So dad, where to first?" I asked him.

We were right in front of a jewelry store and he led me inside. It was a smaller store, not like the big chains that dominated the corners of the mall, and empty except for us and a lone girl behind the counter. No sooner than we walked in than an older couple came in behind us. The girl started to serve us as we were the first to arrive but my dad smiled and offered to wait while she took care of the older couple. The guy thanked my dad and they started talking about it being their 50th anniversary and such. Boring!

I leaned over the counter as if to get a better view of the diamond necklaces under the glass. As I did, my skirt rose up and I could feel it starting to just barely pass over the bottom of my ass. Needless to say, I didn't make any effort to pull it back down. My dad moved in beside me and this time, instead of putting his hand on my hip, planted it square on my ass cheek, his bottom finger just off the edge of the material such that it touched my bare flesh. I could see the other couple and the girl in the mirror in front of me and I just pretended to point out some of the more interesting pieces below us. Actually, I was looking in the mirror more than anywhere else.

"Now Kelly, I see what you're doing. You want them to see your cute ass, don't you my little slut?" my dad whispered in my ear so softly I could barely hear him.

With that he pulled his hand up slightly, just enough to pull my skirt up to where it exposed the bottom of my butt on that side. I could see in the mirror that the couple was facing away from us but the clerk was definitely aware of what was happening across the aisle from her. She seemed to be having a hard time paying attention to her customers for some reason!

"She sees you," my dad whispered again, "Does it turn you on to show her your hot ass?"

"Yesssssss," was all I could say back.

My pussy was tingling so bad it was all I could do to keep standing up. What I REALLY needed was to lay down on the floor, spread my legs, and rub myself like crazy! It didn't make it any easier when my dad pulled up my skirt even more - a LOT more this time. My entire ass felt the coolness of the air against it as he lifted my skirt up completely. The couple were both leaning over several pieces of jewelry the girl had brought out for them and never even threatened to turn around. The clerk, however, was now openly staring at me. A few times they would ask her a question and it was like they had to say everything twice to get her attention. I looked at the store entrance a little nervously but it didn't appear anyone was even thinking about entering the place.

"Let's give her a REAL show," my dad continued. He put his hand on my all but bare ass and squeezed my butt a bit before moving it down between my legs.

As my dad pulled the thong aside, I spread my legs apart a bit to make it easier for him, not to mention giving her a better view as well. My dad pushed his middle finger up and into my pussy. GOD! I was about to cry out but somehow managed to just keep it a minor gasp, but it was still loud enough for the others to hear. My dad quickly pulled his finger out and dropped my skirt and not a moment too soon. The woman turned her head to see what was wrong with me. I tried to pretend that I didn't notice that she was looking at me and pointed to something in the case and gasped again, saying something to my dad about how beautiful it was. Apparently she bought the ruse as she turned back and started talking to her husband again.

She wasn't even all the way turned around before my dad was going for my ass and pussy again. I think he was as turned on as I was and he couldn't wait to get his finger in me again. He wetted his finger in my pussy and then pulled it out and reached up further to my clit. OMG, I was about to cum any second! As he touched my clit it was like my legs just got weaker and I leaned more on the counter to keep my balance.

My orgasm was so close I could almost taste it. Just then the couple straightened up and once again my dad pulled his finger out from my crotch and yanked down my skirt. It was even closer this time and I don't know if he got it all the way down before they saw us. The guy didn't seem to have a clue but the wife certainly seemed suspicious. She gave me a look that clearly sent the message that she was disgusted with me, and my dad, and took her husband by the arm and led him out of the store without another word.

Chapter 4 - Shocking the Store Clerk

====================================

The poor clerk looked both disappointed and yet relieved at the same time. It was a shame she didn't make a sale to the couple but then again, now it was just the three of us in the store.

"Sorry about that," I said to her contritely, "We didn't mean to make them leave."

"Don't worry, they've been in here a dozen times now and still haven't spent a penny," she said as she shrugged her shoulders indifferently. Then she gave us both a funny look as she started to say something but then seemed to think better of it and stayed quiet. Then she changed her mind again and came over to us on the other side of the counter.

"Ummmmm, I don't know how to say this but was all that just a tease or what?"

"That depends. Would you like it to be more?" my dad said, taking the lead.

Her face flushed and she seemed again to be uncertain what to say. She glanced at the entrance but business was certainly slow as nobody was even looking in the windows. She was a cute girl, maybe in her early twenties. More the girl- next-door look than fashion model. Her blonde hair was pulled back rather severely into a bun and her clothes were that of a girl trying to look business- like. It's a shame so many girls think they have to dress like a man to be accepted seriously when there are so many feminine outfit choices today.

Seeing she was tongue-tied, my dad continued with, "Is there someplace in back where we can be a little less conspicuous?"

What he was inferring without actually saying it was that he wanted to fuck me but even he knew better than to do it in the middle of a store open to the public. It as naughty enough to feel me up where anyone walking in would have gotten an eyeful but to fuck me was another matter entirely. She was pretty sharp and I could tell from the way she looked at me that she got the message, loud and clear. Now it was up to her.

"Well, we have an office in back where they do the paperwork," she offered.

"Do you mind?" my dad said, taking me by the hand and leading me to the back even before she could respond. There was only one door at the rear of the store so it wasn't like we needed directions. My heart was pounding as we stepped into a cluttered office and the girl followed behind us. She stood in the doorway, as if wanting to watch what was going on inside but at the same time allowing her to keep an eye on the store.

"By the way, I'm Kelly," I introduced myself She simply replied, "Cindy."

"And this is my dad. You can call him John."

Until now she had been looking at us with a mixture of curiosity and trepidation. All that disappeared from her face as her mouth dropped open and her blue eyes widened.

"He's your... father?" she asked, her voice almost failing her.

"I guess you could say I'm a daddy's girl," I teased her and then reached up to kiss my dad on the lips. He responded by hugging me tight and sharing his tongue while Cindy just stood there and stared.

"You mean you've never wanted to fuck your dad, Cindy?" I continued to tease her as I dropped by thong to the floor and stepped out of it, leaving it there for the time being. "NO!" she gasped, "I would NEVER do that!"

"Well Cindy, you don't know what you've been missing," I said in a sultry tone, switching my gaze between my dad and her. "Show her how you fuck daddy."

"Whatever you want baby," he replied, undoing his pants in the process.

He dropped them the floor and left them by my thong, leaving on his shirt which hung down and partially covered his ass and crotch, but not enough to hide his dick from sticking out between the flaps. I reached down and held his cock in my hand, slowly stroking it with one hand.

"So Cindy, what do you think of my daddy's dick? Isn't it just awesome"

Something told me Cindy wasn't going to be saying much from here on out. Her mouth was stuck in a partially open position and her eyes were riveted to my dad's crotch where my hand held his stiff dick.

"Do you want to watch me suck it Cindy?" I asked her, not expecting a reply but happy with just a further widening of her eyes at the suggestion of me giving my dad a blowjob.

There was no sense waiting for a response that was never going to come so I bent my knees and squatted in front of my dad and took his dick in my mouth. Since basically this was a show for Cindy, I went straight at it and took his entire dick in my mouth, burying my face in his thick pubic hair with my nose pressed into his crotch. My dad, realizing what I was doing, kept Cindy involved.

"Oh god that feels good! What do you think of my daughter Cindy? Look at her taking it all."

I bobbed my head back and forth, sucking his cock like a cheap porn star. His cock was just long enough that the final inch or so had to go down my throat but that wasn't difficult compared to some of the longer ones I've sucked over the years. I turned my head to look at Cindy, keeping my dad's dick in my mouth the entire time. She was looking at us with an almost blank look on her face, as if she couldn't believe what she was watching. At the same time, she wasn't making any effort to stop us or even look away.

"Didn't you ever want to suck your daddy's dick Cindy?" I asked, letting his dick flop from my mouth to catch my breath. I stroked his wet shaft with both hands as I grinned at Amy. Actually, at the moment I was more turned in by her watching us than the actual BJ I was giving my dad. She just shook her head violently back and forth.

"You mean you're daddy never got hard when you sat on his lap Cindy?" I teased her some more, "Didn't you ever catch him staring when you wore a sexy bikini?"

Although she didn't say yes, at the same time she didn't shake her head at these questions.

"Looks like my daddy's ready now Cindy," I continued, "Would you like to watch him fuck me?"

The poor girl, I almost felt sorry for her. It was obvious she had never been involved in anything like this before and she was way out of her comfort zone. Yet at the same time it was like watching a horrible car accident, you know you shouldn't watch but at the same time you can't tear your eyes away.

I stood up and turned around, putting my hands on the edge of the desk. Stepping back a bit so I was leaning over onto the desk, I spread my legs shamelessly to give my dad, and especially Cindy, a clear view of my shaved pussy. Again, this was more for the fun of seeing Cindy's reactions than intimate sex so my dad didn't waste any time when it came to his turn. He lined himself up with my pussy and shoved his dick in me, pushing it in to the hilt until I could feel his lush pubic hair pressed between him and my bare butt. I gasped, a little melodramatically to be sure, at the pure pleasure that rippled through me as he drove his cock in my pussy.

"Oh God Cindy, he feels so good!" I gasped again, looking over at her to see her reaction to my father fucking me. I had a feeling she thought we were just teasing her before when I mentioned him fucking me. To see a girl's father actually drill his daughter's pussy right in front of her had to be quite a shock.

"Fuck me daddy," I said to him, making sure Cindy heard me. I made sure to include the "daddy" part because I wanted to emphasize that my own father was fucking me.

"Oh yeah baby, your pussy is so damn tight!" he groaned as he thrust himself over and over into my pussy, driving his stiff shaft as deep as he could into me and pulling out most of the way before driving himself back in again. There wasn't a whole lot of technique involved, but I was sure it had to look hot as hell for Cindy.

"I bet your daddy would love to do this to you too Cindy," my dad said, not slowing a bit as he continued to pound my pussy. "I bet your daddy still masturbates wishing he could fuck you... just like I'm fucking my daughter now."

pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers