Making a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We may have been fucking for 10 minutes or an hour. I didn't know and didn't really care. "Are you ready?" I asked, "'cause I'm about ready to fill you with my cum." It wasn't like I was really expecting an answer. I rose up on the palms of my hands and forced her legs over my shoulders. My own groans and sighs punctuated her ragged breathing.

"Cum in me, baby!" she hissed, "give me your seed." Her hips pumped me frantically in and out. I slipped out of her pussy for a second of sheer panic; her fingertips quickly returned my throbbing organ back into her wet, pulsing cunt.

"Goddam, I'm so close baby," I frantically cried. There was no control, no inhibition now. "God Alexi, baby, I'm so close." Then the trigger got pulled.

I cried out, lost in the carnal pleasure of the moment, then collapsed onto her chest. Her fingernails dug into my shoulder blades. "Shit, shit shit goddam fuck!" My hips hammered her pussy, then froze as semen pumped in thin white ropes through my pulsing organ deep into her fertile womb. "Oh goddam, oh goddam," I cried as my orgasm passed, "that was one incredible fuck!"

"Oh my God!" she said softly as she ran her fingers through my hair, "I never knew it could be that good." Her breathing became regular again. "What you did to my body should be illegal," she laughed.

My softening prick slid out of her, followed by a thick stream of pearly spunk. She sat up on her elbows to look at the oozy mess as it dribbled down her thigh and onto the comforter. "What you did with your mouth and tongue- it liked to drive me insane." She bent over, scooped up a fingerful of the creamy stuff, and began plying it around her lips and clit with the tip of her finger. It gave her little shudders of pleasure as the finger snaked around the pink petals and fleshy folds. She let the finger drift into her wet pussy. "Jes' makin' sure most of it stays where it belongs," she said, smiling broadly.

Those brown eyes still had the smoke of her ebbing lust when they met mine. "Wish you could jes' stay inside me and keep it plugged up."

I brushed her amber trusses behind her ear. "Me too," I replied. I could have floated in her sweet pussy for a week. We kissed, then slept, me spooned up against her back

I woke up because I was being diddled. In those moments of half-asleep and half-awake, I could feel her pleasuring herself with the head of my cock. She had arched her right leg over mine so that we were scissored; she used her fingertips to guide my flaccid organ along her soft feminine pink petals. As she diddled, everything became warm, slick, and moist. It was incredibly erotic. Her breathing was deep and regular, almost as if she were asleep. My own consciousness was essentially suspended. As she played with me, I let my mind wander in and out of time. As my shaft stiffened, she moved her hips downward slightly and inserted my cockhead between her moist pussy lips with her fingertips. I filled her completely as my organ swelled, without ever moving a muscle. Her hips moved sensually, slowly, as in a slow waltz. She was elegantly fucking me. It felt remarkably like a mouth around my manhood, languidly sucking me toward an orgasm.

I cupped her breasts in my hands and teased each nipple to a stiff peak. I kissed her bare neck. I gently bit her naked shoulder. The sensual rhythm of her hips, the soft continuum of her breathing, continued even as my own breathing became less controlled and my body edged closer and closer toward the chaos of a climax. My right hand wandered down to her hip and, as the orgasm swept over me, I pulled her firmly onto my throbbing shaft. She moaned deeply and impaled herself onto my pike as I pumped warm seed deep into her waiting cervix, but neither her breathing nor her rhythm ever changed. To this day, it is still one of the sexiest, most erotically lucid, memories in my life.

We lay that way for several minutes: still, spooned, connected, spent.

Eventually I rolled over the side of the bed, stood and started to get dressed. "I'm famished," I announced.

She turned on her side to face me. "If guys ain't fuckin' they're eatin'," she replied with a chuckle. A small drop of semen hung suspended at the edge of her lips like a pearl in an oyster. "Figurin' it's past noon and we been screwin' since six, seems right that we should be hungry. But I gotta take a shower first- I'm a mess."

A beautiful mess, but a mess none the less. The inside of her thighs were streaked with thin white lines of dried cum, and when she stood up semen dripped out in thick streams from between her pink lips. I joined her in the shower. We soaped each other, caressed, kissed, she got on her knees and sucked me until I was fully erect, but nothing happened. I got out and toweled myself dry; she washed her hair.

We got dressed and walked down to the coffee shop, had a burger, fries, and a coke, then went back to the bungalow to continue our task of making a baby.

As soon as the door was shut she had her dress off. "I wanna do somethin' that ain't part ah the 'greement," she said softly. She got down on her knees, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly; not wearing any underwear, my cock fell out in front of her face. She took it in her hand and stroked it until it firmed up some. "I want you to cum in m' mouth." She tickled the little hole with her tongue. "I wanna swallow your jizz, jes' 'cause I wanna be naughty; this is too much like work an' I needa play a l'il." Without another word she was sucking me.

There was no way she could fit the full length of my shaft down her throat, but she tried. Her right hand played with her clit while the other wrapped around my cock, stroking it in opposition to her head bobbing back and forth on the thick piston. Her tits jiggled as her head bobbed, and she began to breathe rapidly. I could tell her fingers were bringing her to an orgasm. She closed her eyes and hissed in quick gasps, her teeth biting down ever so gently on me. I was close to filling her throat with my spunk... a few more strokes in her mouth. I guided her head onto my manhood with the palm of my hand. She was still in the midst of her masturbated orgasm when my own body shook with the pleasure of her tongue and mouth. I watched the muscles in her neck contract and relax as she swallowed my cum.

We screwed once more, showered and ordered a pizza. We were both sore. We sat naked on the bed laughing, joking around, eating pizza, making fun of a couple of the teachers and students we knew in common. About 9 we fell asleep. Sometime after midnight she climbed on top and impaled herself on my cock. She fucked me until I came, rolled over and went back to sleep. Just before dawn I rolled her onto her stomach, spread her legs, brought her to her knees, and fucked her until I pumped her once more with my seed. We both slept until nearly noon and never put our clothes on the rest of the day.

Thursday came early. It was our last morning together. We hadn't fallen in love, just a deep lust, but even now the lust was ebbing and we knew in a few hours it would be over and we would never see each other again. If she didn't get pregnant from all of the sperm I had pumped into her womb, she never would.

We wanted to make love now, long, sensual, slow. I started by running my fingers along her spine to wake her up, from the nape of her neck to the base. She smiled. "That tickles," she said, but didn't try to stop me. I palmed her ass cheeks and kissed her shoulders. "You wanna fuck 'gain, don't cha," she laughed, "like you got a drop lef' you can put in me."

"I want to make love, Alexi," I replied, "I want you to remember this morning."

She looked at me and rolled over onto her back. I teased each nipple until it was firm. "You think I ken forget this, Michael?" Her eyes began to lose focus as my fingers wandered to her mound and began their tease. "This has been one of the most incredible few days of my life. I never knew sex could be so good, and in 9 months I'll have your memory forever."

I kissed my way down her abdomen and she rolled onto her side so she could take me in her mouth. Her thighs quivered when her first orgasm of the morning caught her. "Make love to me Michael," she cooed, "make love to me."

Even though she had taken me into her body countless times over the last three days, she still gasped as the shaft parted her flesh and began its wet penetration. "Be careful baby," she said, "I'm sore. Be gentle." As the helmet slid over her sensitive G-spot she came alive. I let my cockhead play there, the motions slow and shallow. Her cunt lips and pussy became thick with her lubrication. I pushed deeper and her moans turned into panting and cries of abandoned pleasure. Yet, we were still moving with glacial slowness. It was driving me crazy with a lusty sense of sexual ecstasy.

Her heels pushed against my thighs urging me deeper, her hips pushing up with each thrust of my manhood. "You know baby," I said, "I can probably do this for hours." She laughed and pulled me down to her breasts. "Bite them Michael," she demanded, "make them hurt." Her eyes closed and her jaws went tight when I did her bidding. "What a lover," she moaned, "you make me crazy."

Neither of us heard the Volkswagen pull into the driveway, nor did we hear the cabin door open.

She rolled me over onto my back with my stiff organ still imbedded deep inside of her wet pussy. Her palms rested on my shoulders. "You know I'm gonna cum here in a few more strokes but baby, I still want ya ta keep on movin' that beast in an' outta my cunt 'cause I got a few more comin'" She leaned over and we began to kiss as her hips pushed down on me faster and faster. Then it hit her. "Oh fuck, oh god, I'm cummin' Michael," she cried, "oh my god my god my god."

Her pace slowed down but I was still erect. "Roll over on your tummy baby," I said. She pouted when I pulled out, but she rolled over and got onto her knees. As I moved behind her, she guided my cock to the puffy mounds of her pussy lips, moaning as the slick head parted the pink petals.

She cried out as the shaft of flesh moved in and out of her cunt. One orgasm, then another, until one blended into the next in a continuous throaty animal wail. Her ass slapped against my pubic mound, the sound wet and sticky. My own climax was edging into my consciousness. Taut, tingling, the electricity forcing me to think of nothing but keeping my sex buried deep into her sex, my cock deep into her pussy, the thick head of my organ pressed against her womb, my potent seed filling it.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna cum Alexi, I'm gonna fill you with my cum." She tilted her head back and we kissed wildly. Just saying it put her over the edge one more time. She buried her head in the pillow and moved her hips higher into the air. I was coming almost straight down into her. Her eyes rolled back in her head while I pounded her swollen lips with my unbridled lust.

"Fill me baby, make my pussy quiver..." she growled. "Oh god, Michael, no one ever done it to me like this b'fore baby..." The rest was unintelligible babble.

"Oh god baby, here it comes, here it comes," and I exploded into her, my organ filling her once again with thick creamy white spunk. "Oh Alexi, you're gonna get it all, lover, you're gonna get it all..."

"... fill my pussy baby, c'mon keep pumpin' me with that baby juice honey," she cried.

I couldn't move, I was paralyzed. My hands were on her hips and she remained completely impaled by my pulsing, throbbing organ. "Jeez baby, I'm still coming," I hissed.

"I know baby, I can feel it..." she whispered, "I can feel yer cock pulsing, like it's still pumpin' cum inside me."

I lay on top of her as my penis relaxed and slid out of her, followed by a flood of our fluids. She diddled me, rubbing my still slick and sensitive head against her clit. Little quakes and shudders went through both of us. I rolled her onto her back, laying on top of her, my limp organ resting against her pussy. We kissed, we fondled, we caressed. We'd made love. The thought of possessing her again, of feeling her move beneath me and respond to my every thrust, caused me to become aroused. We continued to make out and I once again mounted her, penetrated her, and made love to her. She reached an orgasm, and after another few minutes, so did I.

We were both spent. There was nothing left in either of us. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "This one was jes' for us Michael. I quit ovulating yesterday sometime. I'm gonna have yer baby." She kissed me. We both got up and took a shower together. Still naked and dripping wet, we went into the kitchen. Jerry was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee.

She looked at him and smiled. No embarrassment, no blushing. "Gimme about 10 minutes honey an' I'll be ready."

"No hurry baby," he replied. He looked at me, at my cock. I was standing in the doorway dripping water all over the floor. "I hope it works this time. You're pretty well hung, so maybe that'll help."

I was a little speechless.

"This is the fourth time we've tried to get her pregnant in the last seven month," he said, sipping his coffee as if he were talking about the cost of gas.

She came back out, dressed in the clothes she came in. Her bra and underwear were poking out of the top of her purse. "Baby, can you give Mike an' me a few minutes?"

"I'll be in the car, honey."

She took my hand and led me back to the bed and pushed me back against the pillows. "I heard him tell ya that this was the fourth time in seven months..." She straddled me, lifting her dress. Her pussy lips were swollen pin, "... so I kinda lied when I said that Jerry's been th' only one..." She slid them rhythmically, parting the petals against my quickly responding manhood. She was wet, slippery wet. Her fingers slid around my cock and pressed the head into the slick entrance to her womanhood. It slid in without any effort. She started to fuck me.

"... but Michael, this was the most incredible sex I ever had. The only man who ever made love t' me 'fore you did was Jerry." I could see her climax building. "Th' res' I never actually slept with, jes' some neckin' and then we fucked an' they just filled me with cum, took about 10 minutes an' boom it was over." Her eyes closed.

"When I seen you in th' student lounge, I tol' Jerry what I wanted t' do." Her hips picked up speed. "He was against it 'cause he thought I might get too involved emotionally." I unbuttoned her top and palmed her breasts, teased her nipples.

"... but I thought to m'self that makin' a baby is what it's all 'bout an' I wanted t' keep it that way. Oh god baby, you feel soooo good inside me..." She leaned over and we began kissing passionately, tongues dancing, teeth biting distended lips.

She continued her conversation whispering in my ear. "You done somethin' to me Michael. All I wanna do is make love, have you inside me, feel your tongue on m' clit and have ya cum deep in m' pussy." Her movement became frantic and I responded, meeting her every thrust. "Oh god baby," she cried, "I'm gonna miss this, baby, oh goddam, I love you." She moaned like a forsaken beast as her body shook. My own orgasm took hold of me, drowning out everything but her touch and the fire between our thighs. We kissed, she buttoned her blouse and left.

Two months later the personal ads in the Merc confirmed that I'd knocked her up. 12 months later the Merc personal ad said, "Daddy! M&F." Twins.

12