Making a Brave Noise

Story Info
Be careful what you say.
2k words
4.5
17.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, to begin with, I know this was all my fault. I provoked Him and I paid the price for being a bratty, cocky little sub... But the orgasm I had at the end? ...it was worth every-masochistic-second!

Wait - I'm getting way ahead of myself here.

So, I had made this big, brave noised boast that I could take anything my Master could "dish out" for as long as He could "keep it up!" At the time, I was thinking of His thick cock, but He had an entirely different thing in mind. And, I found out just how far He could take things...

He ripped my dress clean off my body, literally shredding it in half down the zipper! The force blew the air out of my lungs and knocked me off balance enough that I teetered on my high-heels. But I wasn't going to give Him the satisfaction of seeing how much I loved it when He was rough with me. So, I gave Him a sly little giggle instead... Yeah, I know... I probably made things worse.

He started to tie me in a tight chest harness, weaving rope around my tits and cinching them so my nipples were starting to throb. He bound my wrists crossed and up high between my shoulder blades. When He finished, all I could do was wiggle a faint wave. I winced a little bit, showing Him my first outward sign of pain... But the masochist in me was eating it all up!

Next, He forced me to the floor. He took long ropes and began to frog-tie my legs. He took particular care to bend my feet back and tie them there, driving the points of my stiletto heels deep into the flesh of my ass. My heels made pronounced divots in my ass. He had seen that suffered expression of mine on my face before... but I was going to soldier on and not show Him any signs of defeat... Not like I had much choice in the matter anyway. He had complete control of my body and I was reduced to a wobbling bound mess of a woman at His feet.

He gathered the long ends or rope and threaded them through a ring above my head. He tied off the ends to the chest harness... and with no warning, He hoisted me into the air and I was dangling around like an abandoned puppet!

So, there I was, floating 6-feet above the floor, totally helpless. Our eyes were level with each other. He looked me directly in the eyes with that steely-eyed, dominant glare of His. I was sure He could see the early signs of my regret... but it was too late to take back my boast. He leaned into me and started to kiss me, passionately. Every time his tongue entered my mouth, I could feel myself sliding backwards in the air. I don't know how long we kissed, but it was long enough for me to forget why I was hanging from the ceiling in the first place.

He slapped my face really hard! All those masochistic fibers in me ignited all at once and all I could do was open my mouth. Before I could moan or ask him to do it again, He slammed a dental gag into my open mouth and ratcheted it to the full open position. Like a reflex, my tongue pushed on the cold metal hooked behind my teeth. Yeah, I knew it was useless - I've tried many times before... and failed. All I could do was make monosyllabic grunts. Each word was accompanied by drool overflowing from my mouth and puddling on the floor between us.

He stepped to my side and from my limited peripheral view, I saw Him pick up a plastic container of what looked like scissors.

"Allow me to introduce you to something I know you've never seen before." He retrieved one of the scissor thingies from the container and held it up in front of my widening eyes. "These are called 'Hemostats'." He said, opening and closing the scissor thingies, demonstrating how they worked. Focusing on the clamping end, I could tell this was going to be bad news for me and I tried to say something in the way of an apology for being so bratty earlier, but all I was doing was muttering something completely unintelligible. It didn't really matter because He was ignoring me anyway.

He dragged over a barstool and placed it just out of my sight, then sat down. He took the first hemostat, locked it on one pussy lip low and near my asshole, and let go. The hemostat must have been swinging freely in the air, just like I was. Every time it shifted, the intensity grew strong, then would subside for second, then come back when it swung to the other side. I wasn't even aware I was screaming my head off. The pain was... well, euphoric! He had finally found a toy that located every masochistic impulse in me and fired them all off at once! As my screams dulled down to moans, He would add another hemostat to match its counterpart on my other pussy lip. I started moaning loud again, then would settle down in a moment or two.

Do you know how you can mentally prepare yourself for the impact of a paddle or a flogger?... Especially if you can see it coming? There's a rhythm that you can synch to... but these clips were swinging wildly, colliding against each other as I hung there, completely disrupting any rhythm they had. And, they stretched my pussy lips! And bobbing around was not helping at all!

Swinging in the air like that, bathed in the satisfaction of all my masochistic tendencies, I lost track of time. All I knew was He would patiently wait for me to adjust the newest clamp, then He would add a new one. All told, I had six of those things hanging from my lips. When I shut my mouth (well, figuratively) and focused, I could hear the metal ends colliding against each other. He had turned me into some kind of suspended bondage wind-chime! My mind? ...my mind was in complete bliss! And my body had started to show it. When I arrived, I was already sexually aroused. But now?... I felt myself dripping like a leaky faucet!

He stood up and looked at me face-to-face again. There was that familiar sadistic smirk all over His face. He was loved doing this to me as much as I loved being on the receiving end of it. He reached past my head and grabbed one of the ropes suspending me in the air. He gave it a shake and a random swirl, sending me wildly dancing about in the air, and the hemostats clanking and chiming away between my frog-tied legs.

I was in heaven!

Sitting again, He said, "Last one," But that last one was special. He had removed the rubber pads, leaving an open metal loop. And then He locked it shut over my engorged clit! And I screamed - loud and long! I foolishly tried to twist around, trying to shake it off, but that was nothing but stupid. Moving around only managed to made it worse.

He stood up and left the room, covering His ears with His hands as He left... probably because I was so loud that it was actually hurting His ears. I have no idea how long I was left hanging there. It could have been five minutes or five hours. But by the time He returned, I was a sweaty, drippy mess. There was a long string of drool hanging from my mouth that I dared not try to shake off... and puddle of my own pussy juice all mixed up with the puddle of drool on the floor. My head was slumped over and I was covered in a sheen of fine sweat. By that time, I was all screamed-out. The only sounds coming from my propped-open mouth were breathy groans...

"Well, I think you've had enough of this one... haven't you?"

He released the clamp on my clit and it was like two freight trains roaring past each other! The relief rushed all over me, but was almost canceled out by the painful rush of blood back into my clit! My head was a thousand different kinds of confused at the strange combo of sensations. I think all I could do was moan a little louder... but I definitely tried to stay as still as I possibly could.

Through my sweat-soaked hair, I could see Him bend over and pick up something. It had a familiar shape... Long. White. And a big rubber head and a blue neck...

Oh God! It was my Magic Wand vibrator! That vibrator and I?... we have this love-hate relationship. I love the way it feels on me, but I hate the way it's guaranteed to make me... embarrass myself.

I heard Him flick the switch. It's so old - OK, "well used" - that the switch made this electric arc every time it was switched on. My mind was so dazed and confused at that point, I couldn't tell if He had selected the high or low setting. Honestly, with that thing... it almost didn't matter! I knew what the end result was going to be anyway.

With one hand, he spread my pussy open with the dangling hemostats, then pressed the head of the Wand up against my clit. In an instant, I was seeing stars! I could feel the vibrations deep inside me and - I swear - all the way up my spine and into my teeth!

I could feel myself getting close... and He could tell too. I have this "tell" - I will stop breathing for a second or two before I'm about to cum...

And then - nothing!... I focused my eyes for a second. He had pulled the Wand away from me. I twitched in mid-air, trying to force my clit closer to the head... as if He would hold it close enough for me to do that! I uttered something unintelligible from my propped-open mouth... something like an expression of sadness and desperation. Then, He pressed it up against my clit again, grinding and twisting the head into me. Again, that freight train roared through my mind!... I was fearful and desperate for that vibrator, all at the same time!

He toyed with me like that three more times - getting me close to orgasming all over the place, then pulling it away at the last possible second. On the fourth time, there would be no way to stop me from cuming, even if He ordered me to hold it. The second that ball touched me, I stopped breathing.

And as that thing always does to me, I came... HARD! I was spraying cum in a jet! It was on the floor, all over the Wand, all over my belly... and all over His leg... literally, everywhere!

I was spent. I could feel my back curl under my own weight as my muscles gave out. I didn't have an ounce of energy left in me. I was panting... I was dehydrated... and I was loving every damn second of it! He switched off the Magic Wand. That was the best orgasm I had ever had! I focused my mind as much as I could and it was just enough to form a hoarse Thank you from my open mouth. I could hear myself... and it sounded nothing like actual words, but He apparently understood me.

"You're welcome..." He paused while I hung there, swaying slowly.

And then - Click! He had turned the Wand back on. My eyes opened wide and I twisted my face around to look at Him, trying to carefully shaking my head "no."

"No no, my dear... it's much too late for recantations... I'm only doing what you challenged me to do... What was it?... 'Keep it up,' you said?..."

Slowly, He brought the head of the Magic Wand closer and closer to my throbbing, swollen, abused clit. Even before it touched me, I could feel it vibrating the air between my legs.