Making a Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time Katie called out the orders she was holding my head, sometimes pulling it into her, sometimes motioning me to back off. From my vantage point I could see her tummy flinch and felt her pussy jerk now and again as she worked her way to another climax. When she would rise up to peer down at me and I could see that pained look of sexual excitement on her face again. Then she suddenly arched her pelvis forward and pulled my face tight against her pussy, with cries of exquisite joy she launched into orgasmic convolutions again.

After Katie regained her composure she stood up by the bed and as I joined her she whispered, "Thank you for bringing the oven up to temperature twice. Now it's time to put the cake in to bake!"

Katie then moved over to where a full-length dressing mirror was on the wall. Bending forward she put her outstretched arms on each side of it. With legs spread and pussy showing, I could see she was inviting me to enter her from behind.

I moved behind Katie and parting her now very swollen pussy lips with my penis, found her vaginal opening and let my penis slip in slowly. It felt wonderful to finally feel my penis in her body. We fucked this way for some time, my hands on her hips or moving over her back, now and then reaching around to fondle her breast. When she held her head up I could see in the mirror a contented look on her face and watched her breast sway as my cock moved in and out of her cunt. She had strong well-developed vaginal muscles that she used in coordination with my stroking to grip my penis. Fucking her from the behind like this gave the top of my penis head lot of contact with her G-Spot which she commented on several times as giving her a delicious sensation and I must say it was delicious for me too!

"Katie, you are what every man dreams of. Words fail to describe the feeling I have for you. The sight of your beautiful naked body, the glorious sight and feel of my cock moving in and out of you vagina. It's all too wonderful!"

Presently she stood up and she leaned back against me as I nuzzled her ears and neck. She took one of my hands and placed it on her breast and with her other hand over mine she guided me in the massaging of her vulva.

We separated long enough for me to lie down while Katie straddled me. Leaning forward I gazed at her voluptuous breast as they dangled before me while we maneuvered our bodies until my penis found her vagina again. Once inside her, Katie sat up so I could enjoy looking at her beautiful body. As I played with her breast she used her vaginal muscles to squeeze my penis. The sight, the sounds, the feel, made for its own special sensation and was putting me into a blissful trance.

Bending forward again Katie began to slide her cunt up and down my cock. She alternated letting her beautiful breast bounce around over me then pressing them into my chest as we kissed. The sight and feel of a Katie's breast while she strokes my cock with her cunt was taking me to the edge of paradise.

"Katie," I said, "I'm getting close to coming, are you ready?"

"I would like you to do that when you're on top," she replied, "Shall we change positions?"

Kneeling between Katie's outstretched legs I watched as my penis disappeared into her pussy again. Using her genital muscle contractions she welcomed my penis into her vagina with some long slow squeezes. The pleasure was intense as I slowly, than more rapidly, began to pump Katie in earnest, hypnotized by her bouncing breast, succulent vagina, and gasps of pleasure escaping from her lips.

Talking to my lover I began to recount the gratifying intensity of the moment. "Katie, you are so beautiful lying before me, naked and exposed. To see you enjoying this moment heightens my satisfaction. To see my penis in your vagina overwhelms me with passion. Your moans are music to my ears. You are the object of a secret desire I've had since I first saw you and now to be having intercourse with you is so arousing I can hardly restrain myself any longer."

"Don't hold back any longer darling," Katie encouraged. "I'm ready for you to cum in me -- the cake's done, let's put the frosting on it!"

After so much teasing and pleasing it was my turn to enter the land of Nirvana. I press my body hard into Katie as she arched her pelvis up to meet mine. Strong feelings of, delightful, wonderful, sweet, exquisite pleasure radiated out from my penis as I began emptying my sperm into Katie's waiting vessel. These waves of orgasmic pleasure were heightened as I listened with satisfaction to the sweet sound of Katie's passionate orgasmic cries and felt her delicious quivering pussy grip my ejaculating cock. Her legs now wrapped around my torso, our cheeks press against each other; we lay as she continued to milk my penis with her powerful vaginal contractions until my penis began to deflate.

"Those are the best kind," I whispered, echoing her earlier words, "I doubt a man can get higher then when he is ejaculating into the pussy of a gorgeous woman like you while she orgasms around his penis." "Thank-you Katie for writing this cookbook and being willing to share your knowledge and body with me. I think both Angie and I have learned a lot and we owe you and Tom a debt of gratitude."

"I'll be paid in full when Angie starts giving me glowing orgasm reports," Katie winked. "If not you might have to take this class over again!"

I gazed at Angie and she looked visibly pleased. She had experienced three orgasms in one lovemaking session while I had just spent an hour experiencing things I had never experienced before. "That was a beautiful cake," Angie beamed, "Mom was right about this being a life changing book!"

I held her warm naked body against me enjoying the feel of my cupid's arrow in her little sweet spot. Like thousands of other lovers all over the world, we finished making our own special cake, covered it with creamy white frosting and ate it too -- it was delicious!