Making a Choice

Story Info
A teenager has a tough decision to make.
1.8k words
4.43
16.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father had always raised me to be truthful and never to knowingly allow others to be deceived in any way which would cause them pain whether emotional or physical. What did that mean I got into a lot of fights at school and I often lost some buddies when they would try to get me to back their stories to their girlfriends when they stepped out or fooled around on them. Whenever possible I tried to stay away from these situations but sooner or later the girls would corner me to have the stories verified. Of course this was not a one way street however and if I noticed any of my friend's gals in any similar situation I would let them know. In the end I lost a lot of relationships due to this but I never let it bother me though. I would rather have quality over quantity any day.

My home life was great or at least I thought it was. My mom was a short and attractive woman and while my father may not have been a hunk as the chicks would like to put it but he made up for that by his personality and the way how he treated people. He was always open, honest and friendly with everyone and he always treated everyone like they were someone important. My mom was a little vain sometimes of herself but she for the most part treated people well and was always honest as well. Me, well I came from my mom's side of the family in looks but I had my father's husky build and was strong and tall for my age.

I never really had a girlfriend but that really never bothered me. I rode my bicycle wherever I went so I was fit and a fine example of health. I figured eventually that I would find the right girl or that she would find me but in the meantime regular masturbation was the only cure for my raging hormones. More than once the my buddies girlfriends had tried coming on to me but they quickly got the old heave ho and I passed the information on to the respective friend letting them know what was going on. I was never interested because it meant that I may have been good for a quick fuck but that a relationship with me was out of the question and I could never respect or trust the girl who would fuck around on her partner anyway.

One Friday on my way home from school I was surprised when I was passing through the tourist area of my town to see my mom with her lips and arms wrapped around a guy I had never seen before in my life. I braked the bicycle immediately and nearly flew over the handlebars because I had forgotten how sharp my front brakes were. Luckily a set of garbage cans saved me from this fate as I had steered off the road in my observing so steadily what my mom was doing.

Well with all the commotion I made she looked over at me and screamed "Oh my god Alex." Whether it was for my safety or the fact that she was found out I will never know but she and her friend ran over to where I had fallen. I picked up the bike before they could reach me and pedalled off furiously because I did not want to confront her at that time and I needed to think. I rode to the cliffs surrounded my town and just sat down and cried because I just did not know how to deal with anything like this I mean come on I was only fifteen fucking years old.

Finally I resigned myself to the fact that I would have to go home and I picked up my bike and slowly coasted to my home. I stepped into the house and was immediately seized and dragged to the couch where my mother told me in no uncertain terms to sit down. She looked at me and began to tell me her story of what had happened.

Sixteen years ago at the age of 17 my mom had been seduced by her boyfriend's buddy. The result had been that she had believed herself to be pregnant less than two weeks afterward when she missed her period. She had gotten a home pregnancy kit and it had confirmed her worst fears. She had told Tim who was my father's buddy at the time that she was pregnant with his child and asked what should they do. He had laughed and told her to fuck his buddy so that he would think that it was his.

Realising that she would get no help from him this is what she did and my father whose name was Ricardo had quit school found a job and taken care of the two of us since then. She went on to tell me that Tim had since gone on to college and had gotten back into contact with her about 10 years ago and once again seduced her. She had continued with him all this time but refused to leave my father because by this time she had fallen in love with my dad. She just wanted a bit of fun on the side and she did not want to break up my childhood like that. So she had decided to wait until I was ready to leave school and then she would have informed my dad about what was going on.

I listened to the story she told me in shock and horror as I realised just how much she had screwed Ricardo over, No I mean my dad what the fuck I had started to stop identifying him as my dad. With this I realised just how much this story and these events would change my life and not for the better. I took a deep breath and choked back the tears as I fought to respond to this woman because for the life of me I could no longer think of her as my mom because at this point I hated her that much.

My words were slow and measured because I did not trust myself with my language at this point in time. "I want you to know that I may never respect you ever again. What you did to the man who raised me was one of the most disgusting and deceitful things I have ever come across and will rank in my mind forever as an evil act. I will always love you in my heart because you are my mother but I can never refer to you by that title again. From now on your name will always be Pat or Patricia to me. When my Dad gets home you need to sit him down and tell him the truth or I swear to god I will."

The slap that rocked my face was not much of a surprise but the look on her face was. Her face was twisted with hate and anger as she screeched at me "You bastard all of this I did was for you, so that you could have a roof over your head and food in your belly you ungrateful bastard."

I was saved from responding to her tirade by her falling on her ass as my father spun her away from me. When she realised who it was her face quickly changed as she told him quickly "I am sorry honey but he was mouthing off to me so I let him know who was in charge dear." She glared at me warning me silently to be quiet. As I was just about to say something my dad stopped me and said softly "Oh no you bitch I heard everything and as of right now you need to get out of my house." She fell to her knees pleading with him about how she was young and foolish and desperate when she had done this.

He turned his head away from her and stared at the wall as he spoke "I knew all along that you were pregnant with his child because I heard everything that day. I was sitting in the tree above you when you told him and I prayed you would come to me and tell me the truth but you never did. I would still have taken care of you and raised the child as my own but you followed his instructions to the T. I quit school and took care of you because I grew up without a dad and I believed that eventually you would fall in love with me. Maybe I was foolish not to have confronted you and to give you the old heave ho. But looking at my son and hearing what he told you fills me with relief, as I realise just how much of a treasure I received in being able to raise him as mine. As for you you seem not to have heard me when I told you to get the fuck out of my house.

Well you have to give my mother credit she knew when to shut up and walk away. She packed her clothes quickly and silently and dragged them to the door. She paused and without turning around spoke to the two of us for the last time "I realise now just how foolish I have been and maybe someday the two of you can find it in your hearts to forgive just how foolish and selfish I have been." With those last words she walked out of both our lives.

My father said nothing as he just sat and cried silently while I stared off into space. He finally gathered himself and spoke quietly as he said to me "Son I want you not to let what happened colour your opinions or attitudes towards women. What your mother did is not how all women are but you need to use your common sense and always to be honest in how you deal with them. Anyone is capable of that level of deceit but just always keep an open mind and eyes in any of your relationships." With those words my father left me in our living room and slowly climbed the steps to our guest room because he never slept in that bedroom he had shared with her again.

I saw my mother at my graduation and at other various other times in my life nut she never spoke to me just lowered her head and walked away before I could speak to her. She died when I was 20 of a stroke and I cried at her funeral as my father held me up. I did not see my biological father at the time but it was a relief for me. I knew that the world would never be the same to me again as I walked away from the graveside and into whatever the future might hold for me.