Making a Devil out of Me

Story Info
She blackmails a reluctant man.
14.9k words
4.71
1.64M
1.3k
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,683 Followers

Do not reprint this work on any other website, or any medium, without express consent of the author (me!).

Synopsis: A reluctance story about a guy in a relationship that finds himself the object of desire for a young, sexy waitress. She comes on to him aggressively and ultimately uses blackmail and seduction to try and force him to give in to her.

I

So I went to this burger joint probably about once every other weekend. It was one of those quasi-retro establishments: you pulled up in your car, ordered out your window, and ate right there. The place seemed to go out of its way to hire only waitresses, although the occasional unlucky sop might have gotten a male once in awhile. Not all the girls were cute, but most of them were. One in particular, Alyssa, she was right up my alley.

They all wore something resembling a uniform; mostly it was just the same color scheme. Alyssa though, she always wore nice tight, little clothes that did a great job of making the guys want to tip her more. Tonight? She was wearing a tiny pair of shorts, maybe the shortest I've seen on her. Probably because it's summer, you know? She has a tee-shirt on that doesn't expose much skin, but at least it's tight upstairs where it counts. Something I haven't seen before: she's wearing these long striped socks. It really puts the accent on her legs and makes her look fantastic. She's innocent, she's sultry; she knows it.

I always make it a point to park in the area that she's serving. I'm sure by now she recognizes me because I'm always all smiles whenever I see her. Not that I'm trying to get with her or anything. Honestly! I'm in a great relationship with my girl, Kristen. In fact, we both come here together. Kristen knows I think this waitress is cute. She doesn't really care because it's all in good fun. We're the kind of couple that can say, yes she is hot, or yes, I bet you'd hit that, honey. Nothing ever comes of it; no big deal.

Alyssa is not really my type anyway. Sure, I think she's fine. So what? She's probably barely in college. Nineteen, maybe twenty years old? I don't really know; I'm a terrible judge of age. Don't get me wrong, I have by no means accomplished any great age myself; college wasn'tthat long ago, but still.

The point is: any normal person likes to look. And tonight, I was having a great time looking. Back and forth she went, waiting on this car, bringing that tray back. Each time she passed by, I longingly (even if I tried to make itlook casually) admired her. Especially her legs tonight.Damn, those socks. I'd like to think she was showing off for me; swaying her pert little ass a little more than necessary. Someone parked across from me was paying out their bill to her. She was digging out some change and justhappened to drop some. Did she curtsey down like a lady, bend her knees, and pick it up modestly? Happily no. Her legs, straight as arrows, did not move as she reached down, displaying a perfect bend-over view of her ass to me.

Completely losing my cool, I found myself staring at her ass and exposed thighs as she leaned back up and handed over the change to the customer. My cock actually stirred in my pants! My reverie was broken by a light punch on the arm from Kristen. I shook my head over and looked at her. She was giving me an incredulous look, like,don't stare TOO hard. Now, we may be an open-minded couple, but everyone has limits, you know? Despite myself, I had an enormous fucking grin on my face. One that says:guilty as charged. I tried to play it down with some flattery.

"Maybe you should work here. A couple moves like that and I guarantee you'll get more tips than she does!"

She rolled her eyes at me but I was pretty sure I was off the hook. At least, of course, if I toned down the gawking a notch.

We sat in the car for awhile, enjoying our food pretty slowly. This place was nice for us because it gave us the chance to people watch in-between conversation without the hassle and noise of a "real" restaurant. It was a nice treat after a hard week's work and, hey, let's face it. The fries were good.

As the food was winding down, I decided I may as well take a leak before the drive home. The restroom was on the other side of the restaurant so I had to take the walk of exhibition across all the cars. I tried to look casual; knowing every windshield I passed had at least one pair of eyes watching me go by. I know it's nothing but, it's just one of those situations everybody notices once they're in it. So, doing my best to just stare straight ahead, I realized Alyssa was coming down the aisle the opposite direction.

Still feeling slightly paranoid about Kristen getting upset, I felt a little embarrassed to look right at her, so I kept my eyes down at the ground. As we approached each other, my eyes were trained on her feet and calves, and I was again admiring the look of her in those socks.Cute but sexy.

"Watch your step," I heard her innocently joke. My head instinctively shot up and I met her gaze. She was a bit shorter than me, but she had this confident smirk on her face that suffered no doubt of self-assurance. I broke into a silly grin and let out a chuckle. "Wouldn't want my favorite customer to trip and hurt himself!" she sang as she walked on by me.

Yeah, I bet she says that to all the guys. Big deal. I blushed stupidly just the same at the attention of a pretty girl and walked the rest of the way to the bathroom with a dumb smile on my face, trying my best to mask it for whatever reason.

So I get to the restroom. It's an older place, and facilities consisted of one room for the ladies, one for the men. Spacious! I do my business, and as I'm washing my hands, I have to admit I was daydreaming about Alyssa a bit. Looking at myself in the mirror I sighed and chuckled. Get a hold of yourself.

I moved to unlock the door and leave, but as I opened it I noticed a body patiently waiting right outside. Startled, I jumped a little once I realized who it was. Her back was to me, but as she heard the door open, Alyssa turned to face me with a guilty little smile. Before I knew what was happening, she darted into the room, sliding her body through the partly-ajar doorway. I took a step back in bewilderment. Once she was in, she shut the door behind her with her foot and leaned back against it.

She was holding her hands behind her back and had this look of total mischief on her face, like she just got away with something. Her head was turned to the side, as if listening through the door to make sure no one had caught her; then she looked at me. She was chewing her lower lip slightly, with this intent look in her eyes. Hands still clasped behind her, she made an effort to stick her chest out a bit, pushing her breasts against her shirt even more.

I was stunned. Honestly, my first thought was maybe she had pulled a prank on another waitress and she was hiding or something. As my eyes roamed her body, my body tingled with a little nervous energy.God, she is hot. As I stared back down to her gorgeous toned legs, the image of her bending over in front of me flashed behind my eyes. I felt myself starting to get hard, but at the same time, I remembered Kristen. Then I really started feeling awkward.

This, of course, all happened in an instant.

"Uh... Hi?" I blurted out.

Her face flushed into a shy smile. "Hi."

I furrowed my brow a little and grinned back, "I think you came in the wrong door."

She shook her head. "I think you know I didn't."

I felt a huge lump form in my throat. Suddenly the room felt very small. Her legs were pressed together and she was shifting her weight, rubbing her knees against one another. I didn't even realize I was staring at her legs again and shot my eyes back up to her face. I could tell by her expression that she knew I was checking her out. A small wave of guilt rushed through me, but I was still excited.

"I was wondering when we'd finally get some alone time..." she coyly mused.

My heartbeat began to race. Is she coming on to me? This kind of thing doesn't happen.

"Um, I... uh, what?" I stammered.

She pulled her hands out from behind her and stretched them out to the sides, almost nonchalantly. "Oh come on, I see the way you look at me every time you come here..."

My face turned red and I tried to bite my tongue to hold back a guilty smile. She pulled her arms above her head, stretching them up high now. It had the effect of pulling the bottom of her shirt up to expose a good portion of her tummy. The sight of her skin forced me to swallow hard and, despite myself, my eyes were drawn down to her body again.

She let her arms fall back down and her stomach was covered back up by her shirt. With one last glance at her hips and those little shorts showing off her thighs, I snapped my gaze back up.

"You don't have to worry, your girlfriend isn't here to stop you from looking now..." Her voice was soft, encouraging, but a little condescending. She toyed her fingers on the hem of her shorts, traced the skin of her legs delicately and pulled up the cloth ever-so-slightly. "What is it you like best?" she inquired innocently.

Now, I was pretty nervous at this point. This smoking-hot girl was flirting with me. I didn't know how or why it was happening. For whatever reason, maybe nerves, maybe something else, I tried to diffuse the situation by...flirting back. "Well uh, I like the socks," I smiled, trying to sound light-hearted.

"Oh?" she piqued up, enthused. She started walking forward toward me. I instinctively took a couple steps back, but the room wasn't that big and I was already backed against the sink. "What about them do you like?"

She was right next to me now. My mouth felt dry as I started to wonder where this was going. She put one of her feet up on the toilet seat and ran her hand along the length of her raised leg. "Well?" she insisted.

"Um, I dunno, they're uh..." I dragged my eyes across the length of her leg, now so close to me. She kept tracing her fingers casually along her skin, which looked so soft and perfectly smooth. I could see even more of her thigh as her shorts rode up a bit from the position she was standing in. "They're uh, cute I guess..."

"Mmm," she hummed. "I think so too. But are they only cute?" Somehow her question beckoned me to look straight at her. Her eyes were piercing as she added, "Or are they sexy too?"

I scoffed out a little laugh at her audacity. Still trying to play it cool, I agreed, "Yeah, that too."

"I'm glad you think so. I wore them for you... You always come on a Friday..."

My heart was thumping in my chest and I was suddenly aware of my growing erection. I looked over at the door and realized that I really needed to get out of there. No man takes this long to piss, you know? But as if realizing my growing anxiety, she grabbed one of my hands and guided it to her propped-up leg.

I took a sharp intake of breath and glared at her. "W-what are you...?"

Despite my reluctance, my hand had a mind of its own. I didn't pull away; I gingerly caressed her perfect leg. Her eyes fluttered a little bit and she let out a little sigh as I touched her. My hard-on grew.

"I uh, I need to- to go now..."

"Shh," she smiled at me. She leaned her head in closer. Part of me tried to shy away, but there was no more room to back up. For a brief second I thought she was going to try and kiss me, but at the last moment she moved her lips right to my ear, and ever so softly whispered, "She doesn't have to know..."

My mind was torn. Half of me was screaming,Please, let me get the fuck out of here... The other half was shouting,Please, let her fuck me now...

I was massaging the underside of her thigh, subconsciously inching my way up closer to her ass. For her part, she was gently thrusting her hips forward, giving me a better chance to do so. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to get control of myself. Just as I felt some resolve coming back to me, there was then a pressure pushing against my raging-hard cock.

I grunted, "Christ!" as my eyes flew open and looked down to see her hand begin to massage my hard-on through my pants.

"Mmm, you know better," she purred, "It'sAlyssa."

"A-Alyssa, I- I can't do this. I, uh, I have a girlfriend!" I finally managed to take my hand off her leg. I used my other hand to grab her wrist and pull her off my package. She mewed a little pout.

"Don't you want it?"

I put my hands on her hips to push her back, but being afraid to grip her too hard, she slithered her body down a little bit and made my hands glide up under the sides of her shirt. I found myself cupping those sexy curves where a girl's stomach turns inward, scrunching her shirt up to show off her belly again.

For a brief second I faltered, my lust for her body getting the better of my senses. She noticed and slid her body right up to mine. My hands ran along the length of her sides and up onto her back. She pushed her waist into mine, forcing more pressure on my throbbing dick. Her hands found their way to my ass and she grabbed on, pulling me into her even more. I heard the sweet sound of a girl's anticipating moan creep out of her lips.

I knew this was bad; that I shouldn't want it. But the incredible feeling of this sexy young body eagerly pushing against me was enough to make any man second-guess his morals. My cock was stimulated enough now that any sensation rubbing through my pants caused my body to tremble. She felt this and rubbed her hips against me in tiny little thrusts to tease pleasure out of me. Despite my best intentions, I felt myself push back into her.

Rational thought was almost completely gone as I continued to hold her, my hands still resting on her back. She angled her head down and I felt her hot breath along my neck. I inhaled the sweet scent of her hair, briefly intoxicating me, and then let out a quiet groan as I felt her warm tongue run up the base of my neck and end with a slow kiss to my jaw.

Some desperate part of me tried to make another effort to halt things. "Don't... Stop..."Obviously my subconscious would have no part in it.

She pulled her head back and stared right into my eyes, a victorious and anticipating gleam shining on her face. "Don't worry," her lips curled up, "I won't..."

Her back arched away from me a little bit and she slid her hands from my ass around to the front of my jeans. Her fingers began to deftly work my belt. There was no hiding the obvious tent I was pitching, and admittedly I was dying to let it be free. My hands had run down to the small of her back due to her changed position. I gawked, seemingly helplessly, as her hands worked my belt undone and went for my fly. Because she was still leaning back, her shirt kept riding up, exposing her exquisite stomach. Her little shorts were pulled down just a fraction, but I could still see more of her lower abdomen than ever before. They were so low, so tantalizingly close to exposing so much more...

I didn't even realize during my lustful gaping that one of my hands had found its way to her ass, gently squeezing her pert, tight backside. The button on my jeans was undone now. She pushed one of her hands up onto my stomach under my shirt, almost completely exposing my pelvic region. I'm ticklish there, and normally I probably would have laughed at the touch, but now it only shot jolts of pleasure between my legs.

My zipper was down. Her other hand grabbed the waist of both my jeans and boxers in the front, and then slowly started to pull them down. Both of us were watching my cock, waiting for it to spring out. I'm not sure which one of us wanted it to happen more. Everything was such a rush; thoughts barely even had time to form in my mind before instinctual lust overwhelmed them.

My pubic hair was being revealed, then the very base of my hard-on. It was pointing down, and the feeling of my clothes rubbing against it as they were pushed along was electrifying. I shut my eyes, experiencing the feeling of passing the point of no return. It was that sensation of when you hesitate at an amber light when driving, then at the last minute, when you damn well know it's too late to even think about making it, you floor it just as it turns red.

Then we heard the door.

Someone was tentatively opening it from the outside. I just about jumped out of my skin, realizing Alyssa hadn't locked it after she snuck in. She stopped tugging at my clothes and, eyes shooting wide open, flipped around and stopped the door from opening more than just a few inches.

My senses came flooding back to me at that moment. I shook my head, jerked my pants back up to my waist, and frantically started putting myself back into order. Alyssa's voice was smiling as she answered whoever was on the other side of the door.

"Oh, sorry! I'm just..." A brief pause... "...cleaning the facilities up. There was an accident." She pulled it off so naturally; her voice was coy and flirtatious, completely covering up any awkwardness she was feeling with the embarrassing excuse. I heard some male voice on the other side apologize quickly and shuffle off. For some reason, I realized part of me feared that it was Kristen who was barging in on us. A wave of relief washed over me.

Alyssa shut the door and spun around. She had this wild glint in her eye, something that indicated she had no intention of stopping. But just then I could see a faint sense of disappointment cloud her face. She realized I was completely dressed again and thinking at leastsomewhat clearly.

"Aww," she pouted, "What are you doing?" She tried to put on the "poor cute girl" face as she jutted her lower lip out. But at the same time, she was sheepishly pulling her shirt up just under her breasts, seemingly innocuously but knowing full-well by now that I loved to see the long stretch of her stomach. For a moment I thought I might be getting free of my erection, but I felt myself starting to harden right back up.

"I can't- I can't do this... I mean, I'm uh- flattered but... you know, I just..." I was practically stuttering. I moved closer to her in attempt to get her away from the door. She didn't budge. Instead she backed up against it as much as she could and spread her legs out as if she was going to barricade it with her body. She wore an impish smile as she did it, as if daring me to try and move her.

I was afraid to touch her body for the simple reason that I might lose myself in lust again. Nevertheless I tentatively placed my hands on her waist, making sure to only touch her shorts and not her skin, and tried to pull her to the side of the door. She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling her body into mine, as if leaping into a hug.

I felt her body knowingly push into my cock, which was screaming for attention again, and then heard her murmur in a little girl's voice, "Do you want me to beg...?"

Oh god. I don't know why, but that was so fucking sexy. For a second I actually felt weak in the knees. But I was so close to the door, the urgency of escape still in my mind. "Uh, you don't- um, just- please, I can't..."

I managed to push her off my body, although her hands dropped down and grabbed playfully at the waist of my pants. Completely desperate now and not thinking about how any of this might look, I grabbed the door handle and jerked at it, propping it open. Mercifully, Alyssa finally let go of me.

I didn't even look back to see the expression on her face. As soon as I slipped out the door, I shut it behind me. I took a deep breath and started walking down the long aisle of cars to return to Kristen. My face was beet red; I couldn't help but to think everyone knew I was in there with some waitress. Realizing I still had the remains of an intense hard-on, I stuffed my hands in my pockets to try and mask it.

en_extase
en_extase
4,683 Followers