Making a Devil out of Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
en_extase
en_extase
4,709 Followers

She spun around and tilted her head low, eyes shifting up to stare at me. "Nothing! If you want the other two copies, come in and get 'em!" She turned again and started walking; slow, leisurely steps that she accented by really swaying her ass side to side.

Anger started to boil inside me. "And if I don't?"

Without facing me, she nonchalantly replied, "Who knows who mightaccidentally hear it..." She unlocked her door and opened it, sliding inside. The door swung closed, but not so far that it latched. She was beckoning me in. I stood there for a moment, my heart racing. Everything was shouting at me to get out of there. I could explain all this to Kristen somehow... Maybe... Maybe not.

I needed to get those tapes. I was going inside just to do that. No ulterior motives. Not to see her room. Not to see her body. Not to give in to what promised to be explosive, mind-blowing sex. I took a deep breath and entered her apartment.

IV

I came in and shut the door behind me. Her place looked pretty small. I didn't see her anywhere, but I heard her voice call to me from what I'm sure was the bedroom. "Change your mind?" The way she said it let me know it wasn't really a question.

I spoke up from the entryway, afraid to go any further. "Look, I- I just want the- uh- the tapes. Come on I- I mean..." I was suddenly feeling very hot. My eyes were darting all over the place, in the vain hope that the tapes would be sitting out in the open. They weren't.

"They're in here!" she sang.

An involuntary shudder ran through my body. I was so fucking nervous. I tentatively walked up to the doorway and peeked in. Her room wasn't very big. It only had a small window, and she pulled the curtains over it so no light was coming through. There were a couple lava lamps in the room which gave it a soft, colorful glow.

"Alyssa I- We're uh, not going to... to do anything. I told you..."

She came to the door and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the room. She kicked the door shut behind us, closing off the light coming from the rest of the apartment. Only the radiance of the lamps lit the room. "I'm not here to force you into anything," she purred.

Bullshit. "Um, I'm not exactly here by- uh- choice."

She pulled the chair out from by her computer. I noticed a webcam and was distinctly aware that this is where she must have taken those pictures... She half-indicated, half-pushed me into the seat.

"We won't do anything you don't want. I just want to...show you what you're missing out on..."

Gulp. She moved away from the seat and clicked her stereo on. It was turned pretty low, but I could tell it was some sexy song. Then her hips started to move. A little to the left, a little more to the right... Oh god, she was going to dance.

She moved slow, but all her gestures were exaggerated. Every movement of her arms, her stomach, her ass, her legs; my eyes were glued to her body.

"You just watch, then I'll give you what you want," she drew out those last words.

"The uh, tapes?"

"If that's what you want when I'm finished..." she smiled.

She knows exactly what I'll want...

So she kept dancing. Both my hopes and fears were realized when she started to pull her shirt up.Striptease. I rubbed my forehead in disbelief, not knowing how to react. Part of me was furious; with her as much as myself. But another part of me was, well... hard-up.

Her shirt was bunched up to her bra now, showing off all of her lean stomach. She arched her back to accentuate her features and slithered around in front of me, running her fingers along her abdomen. She twirled away from me and shook her ass slowly as she pulled the shirt up further and off her body, throwing it off to the side. I was breathing slowly, watching her smooth back in anticipation. She was still wearing a bra but... oh fuck, just turn around.

She did, and I stared at her perky tits, my lips feeling dry as I gawked at her cleavage. Her body continued to sway. I can't remember if she was really that good of a dancer, or if I was just that hypnotized by her body, but at the time, good lord she could move.

Her hands moved to her jeans and began to unfasten them. My cock was aching in my slacks. How bad I wanted to stroke myself as I watched her. God, I felt so guilty about the whole thing. I kept trying to tell myself,once she's naked, once the dance is over, I'll get the tapes and leave. This isn't wrong. But I don't think I believed myself too much.

She twirled her body and spun in slow circles as she gradually pushed her jeans down, revealing her ass and thighs in a tiny pair of panties. As I was sitting in the chair, I had my hands covering my blatant erection, trying my best to hide it, but I was fidgeting like crazy with my fingers. I kept pushing my wrists down on myself to try tease out a little stimulation. Each time I did, I felt terrible, but I wanted more.

She kicked her pants off and was now only in her underwear. Her body kept on moving to the music; the shadows of the lamps played off her body and made her look more exotic than ever. She propped up one of her legs on the bed and bent over it, running her hands and body up along its length. I watched with hunger, recalling the memory of when I rubbed that sexy thigh when this all started. Her hands traced up her stomach and behind her shoulders. They were going for the bra clasp on her back.

She unfastened it and let the straps on her shoulders fall loose, but one hand kept it in place on her breasts. I think my eyes were starting to sting a little bit for lack of blinking. Her lips, which had for the better part of this dance been pursed in a seductive smile, were now hanging open a little bit. Jesus, she looked so raw, so inheat.

Moving her leg off the bed, she turned away from me again and went to a shelf. She casually moved her arms so the bra fell to the floor in front of her. I was watching so intently, gaping at her naked back, that I didn't even realize that while my right hand held my left wrist, I was playing with myself through my slacks with my left hand.

She reached over and grabbed something from behind the shelf. Her hand pulled back and I knew she was positioning her arm across her chest. Turning to me, she displayed a little tape in her hand. She took a few steps forward, ever so slowly, until she was in right front of me. The arm that held the tape still draped over her chest. "So, do you want it?" she asked hotly.

"Um, yeah," I uttered out. She was standing over me now, almost completely naked. I could really smell the perfume on her skin. I was tempted to just reach out and grab her body to pull it into the chair with me. It looked so luscious, just posing for me there.

"But...what do you want?" she chewed her lip a little.

"Um, the- the uh..." My mouth was dry. I couldn't find the words, but I was gesturing towards the tape.

"Oh, all you want is this?" she smirked, and held the tape out in front of me. I paid absolutely zero attention to it. Stretching out her arm completely revealed her breasts. My eyes widened as I took them all in. I remember thinking they were completely perfect, and being so fucking turned on because her nipples were hard. Knowing she was aroused only made me that much hornier.

She made a soft little moan and ran her free hand up to one of her tits, holding and squeezing it a little. "Or... do you want this?"

Her body leaned in over me. She put one of her knees on the chair and pushed up right against my body. I pulled back as far as I could in the seat, but she kept coming closer. She pushed her chest to my face while she ran the hand with the tape down to my slacks. She deftly slid it into my pocket, pressing her thumb against the base of my cock through my pants at the same time.

I gasped in pleasure at the touch and she tilted toward me more, holding her breast right in front of my face. "I'm a good girl..." she cooed, "You don't have to choose between me and the tape... You can have both..."

My mind was racing so fast that my thoughts just sounded like a high-pitch whir whistling in my ears.

"Why not just a taste... It wouldn't hurt anybody..." She leaned in closer. I closed my eyes. The next thing I knew, I was gently kissing her nipple and running my tongue over it. She let out a soft moan that only encouraged me to continue. I was in heaven; I wasn't thinking at all. My hands raised and found her ass and lower back. How many times had I jacked off to the idea of touching her smooth skin again...

A chime went off somewhere in the apartment. My eyes shot open and suddenly I had something resembling clarity of thought.Oh fuck, what am I doing?"What time is it?" I blurted out, sliding my hands to her hips and pushing her back a little.

She let out a little scoff, completely pissed that the clock broke her spell. She leaned back and looked behind her. The clock on her stereo showed 6:00.Where the fuck has the time gone? I was so caught up in my own anxiety that I didn't realize how late it was getting. I'm always home before Kristen...

"Oh Jesus I- uh, okay. You um, you gave me one but... You said- uh, I could get both... I need to- to go..." I sputtered, trying to get a hold on the situation.

She stood in front of me, her chest heaving a bit from her heavier breathing. "I still haven't showed you everything..." she insinuated, running her fingers along the inside of her thighs and up along her panties.

"Fuck I- I don't have time... Kristen-er... My girlfriend will wonder..."

"Justcall her, silly! Tell her you got caught up at the office..."

It sounded like a perfectly good idea. I'd like to even think that, at least at that one moment, I thought it was a good idea because I still needed to get one more tape. Truth is, despite my sudden alert nature, my dick hadn't forgotten about this gorgeous girl in front of me. Even so, I tried to get some control over the situation.

"If I call her... You'll- you'll give it to me right?"

Her face broke into an open-mouthed smile. "Oh I'llgive it to you..."

I closed my eyes in frustration. "The... the tape..."

"Of course... I wouldn't lie to you..."

I dug my cell out of my pocket, opening my eyes to dial. For some reason I thought if I focused completely on the phone, maybe Alyssa would give me some space. She didn't. I knew her hot body was standing right at the periphery of my vision, calling my eyes to soak it up. I dialed my girlfriend's number.

"You can tellKristen I said hi..." she whispered as I brought the phone to my ear. I gave her a distraught look, as if to say, shut the fuck up! But it wasn't much use. Her coy smile was impervious to my distress, and my eyes dropped down to scan her naked tits anyway.

Kristen picked up the phone. "Hey... I'm uh- I'm being held up at work today..."

"Aw, what for? They never keep you..." she inquired.

"I know but... the uh, network exploded and we we're two hours behind on a deadline and..." My mind was wandering, trying to think up something plausible that she wouldn't ask questions about.

Alyssa was stretching her arms above her head and clasping her hands; swaying her body around in a little dance as she stretched and showed off her curves. I shut my eyes to tried and ignore her. The next thing I knew, I felt her breath on my neck. She had leaned right up next to me, one hand on the chair, another on my throbbing hard-on, and gave me a slow, sultry kiss on the neck.

My voice cracked at the sudden touch and my eyes blasted open to see her practically climbing onto me. I can't remember what Kristen was saying, but she started sympathizing with me and telling me some story about how her day sucked too. I feebly tried to push Alyssa away, all the while biting my tongue, but the more I tried, the more she rubbed a hand against my cock. I tried shifting my weight, but it only made me gasp in pleasure.

"Are you okay?" Kristen paused in her story.

"Uh- yeah. Sorry I'm just- I'm carrying a big box of- of shit right now..."

She seemed to accept the excuse. Alyssa hung her mouth open in fake-shock, and wagged her finger at me. She then moved it to her lips and gave me a silentshh... The gesture was unnerving, but at the same time it just made me really hot. I don't know why; maybe because she was being such a naughty tease about it all. But then she took it to another level.

She slid her body down again, this time bringing her lips to my cell-free ear. So,so quietly, she whispers, "Keep quiet, or I might pout... Wouldn't want her to hear me..."

The next thing I knew, she was down on her knees, between my legs, working on my slacks. I was petrified. Maybe I could have just gotten out of the damn chair. Who knows? I was afraid if I did something, Alyssa would make a noise and I'd be caught. Fuck it; I think it's obvious I was pretty far gone at that point anyway.

Kristen had wrapped up her story and was asking me how much longer I thought I'd be. I was actually dizzy from the stimulation at this point. Hell, I was probably hyperventilating from excitement or nerves. I don't know how Alyssa did it, but my dick had sprung free of my slacks and boxers without much effort. Had I lifted my hips up to help her pull my pants down some? I can't remember. It was probably instinct.

"Um, I don't know... Not- not too much longer I- oh..." I trailed off for a second, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. I watched Alyssa's greedy, conquering smile as she eyed my exposed cock. Her fingers had tentatively wrapped around the base of it, which sent jolts of pleasure into my stomach. But then she leaned in and wrapped her mouth around the tip. Oh god, that hot young tongue swirled around me...

I grimaced, doing my best to keep quiet.

"Are you there...?" my girlfriend piped up.

Man, I don't know what I felt at the time. Maybe it was guilt. Maybe it was a rush of doing something so unforgivably wicked. "Sorry... Someone was uh, waving me down. I think I... I..."

Alyssa was slowly jacking the base of my erection as she attentively licked and sucked the rest of me; her hot little ass swaying as she worked, her eyes looking up at me and batting innocently.

"I can uh, blow off some of this and... come soon." Honestly. I wasn't trying to make it sound likethat.

Alyssa dragged her mouth off of me for a moment and gave me an astonished look, then silently mouthed,you bad boy! Then she licked under her teeth and started sucking me again.

Kristen finally let the conversation end and said goodbye. I clicked the phone off and literally dropped it to the floor, letting out a huge groan. "Oh fuck!"

Alyssa took me out of her mouth and kept jacking me as she licked the sides of my hard-on. Between running her tongue along me, she would murmur, "Mm, what's wrong baby?"

"Shit I- I can't believe this is...oh..." I moaned.

"Don't you like it?"

"God this is... this is so wrong..." I think I was talking to myself.

She stopped pumping me with her hands. "Tell me you like it..."

I was on the edge. Really, the only reason I hadn't blown my load yet was because I was concentrating on the phone. Alyssa's sudden decrease in stimulation drove my desire through the roof.

"What? I- come on!"

She placed her nails on the inside of my thighs and lightly raked down them, giving me a mischievous smirk. "Just be honest...tell me..."

"Fuck... ah- yes! Okay, I like it, okay..."

She gave a happy moan and brought her hands back to my cock. Leaning her lips back to it, she purred, "Tell me you need it..."

I admit it. I was desperate. She had me right where she wanted me. "I- I need it... please..."

She knew how to please. She took even more of me in than when she was teasing me before. Her palm was still wrapped around the base of it, squeezing and tugging just right as her hot breath covered the rest of me. It didn't take very long before I felt myself rising up and losing control. "Oh god, I'm- I'm going to..."

My whole body was tingling as I felt the wave rush through my body and between my legs. A huge burst came out of me as my climax started, and it shot into her mouth. I was shocked that she kept on me and tried to swallow it down. I was so fucking worked up though; I came more than she could handle and she had to pull off, catching the rest in her hands.

As my orgasm subsided, my head went limp against the back of the chair. I sighed hard, trying to catch my breath in that empty-headed state a man experiences after a hard come. After a few moments, my trance was broken by Alyssa.

"God that was...mm... So hot! I've been fantasizing about that for... ah, weeks..."

I watched her as she stood back up, smiling sweetly at me. I could still admire how awesome her body was, even though I was completely spent right then. Shortly thereafter, thoughts started slowly swimming back into my head, and I realized what had happened. A flood of guilt rose up in me and I quickly got up from the chair, re-fastening my pants.

"Oh man... Alyssa that was- I mean- that can't... I... It was a mista-..." I was rambling.

She didn't care. She walked over to a dresser and pulled a tape out from a drawer, holding it up, as if mocking me. "Hmm, was it worth it?"

I stepped closer to her and reached for it. She made no move to keep it away from me. As it dropped into my hand, she smiled, "Now you know what you're missing..."

I closed my hand around the tape and stood there for a moment, feeling completely dumbfounded. She ran her palms down her stomach, and I realized there was still some of my cum on her. Her lips pursed a little and she mused, "I'm alldirty..."

I took a step back as she moved toward me, but she just brushed her body against mine and passed right by, heading for the bedroom door. She opened it and looked back. "I'm going to take a shower... Feel free to join me..." With a little wink, she flipped back around and went into a side room in the hallway. I heard her turn the shower water on.

I stood there for another minute, wondering how in the fuck I had ended up in this situation. The shower water was still running, and I realized that by now she was in it. Did she really think I was going to join her? I quietly walked out of her room and paused briefly in front of the bathroom door. In spite of myself, I peeked in. I saw the panties that she had still worn the whole time on the floor. Her silhouette was blurred by the shower door. I could tell that she was running the water through her hair, stretching arms back and sticking out her chest. I admired the sight for a moment, then quickly moved on.

I quietly exited the apartment, got in my car, and pulled away. It wasn't until I was maybe half-way back to my place that I started registering thoughts again. Okay. I got all of the tapes. Good. Would she leave me alone now? Yeah right, she'll probably be encouraged now. Fuck, what have I done?

At some point it dawned on me that if she was clever enough to tape me on the phone, that she could just as easily have somehow recorded me in her bedroom... God, that would be a mess. What a fucking bitch! Who does she think she is, showing off that hot little body, blackmailing me all the while? I'm only a man for fuck's sake. Jesus... She made me come so hard. I can't believe I let her do that. Fuck.

I pulled up to my own apartment and turned off my car. I put my hands on my lap and closed my eyes. I was already hard again.

V

I was a mess for the next week or so. Constant anxiety and paranoia haunted me. Did Alyssa have any other tricks up her sleeve? Did she record me drooling over her striptease, then letting her suck me off while I lied to my girlfriend on the phone? Was she going to call me up and blackmail me again? What would she demand of me now?

en_extase
en_extase
4,709 Followers