Making a Family Business Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother discovers her children's online porn business.
7.2k words
4.71
60k
107
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter, a young man finds his younger sister performing online porn to make money for her college tuition, In the process of confronting her, he becomes involved in her web cast show and agrees to help with future web casts.

In this chapter, they discover their mother's secret and in turn, she finds out about their new "business".

*****

Chapter 2

Mom Joins the Business

The next morning, we woke up late and scrambled to get our parents room cleaned up, Melody washed the bedsheets while I did what I could to make sure the rest of the room showed no signs of disturbance. Even after we put clean sheets back on the bed, I could swear I still smelled the scent of our sex and opened the windows to try and air out the room. Melody just laughed saying that she didn't smell anything.

We showered together in our own bathroom and even though the tub was cramped with two adults standing in it, we both managed to get clean without too much awkwardness.

Mom and Dad returned from their weekend expedition midafternoon and things quickly returned to a normal routine in the house. "What did you guys do while we were gone?" Mom asked.

"Not much," Melody replied. I spent most of yesterday working on the computer and Matt came in and helped me when I got stuck on a problem." I kicked her leg under the table, but my sister ignored me.

"That was nice, Matt," my mother said pleasantly as she looked over at me. I just smiled and shrugged, too afraid to talk without sounding stupid.

That night, I heard quiet footsteps after everyone had gone to bed and turned to see Melody trying to enter my room quietly through the bathroom. Holding her finger to her lips, she slipped out of the t-shirt she was wearing and climbed under the sheets and on top of me wearing nothing at all. "I couldn't sleep," she whispered in explanation.

"You can't stay here," I hissed. "Mom and Dad would go nuts!"

"Relax, I'm not staying the night. I just needed a quickie," she replied. Even in the dark room, I could see the glint in her eyes. Without saying anything else, Melody pivoted around over me, throwing the covers off and straddled my face.

Her cunt smelled delicious and I couldn't resist sticking my tongue up inside it. At the same time, my sister lowered herself down and then took my soft cock in her mouth. We had a very nice, but short 69 before she came over my face and by the time I licked her clean, she had moved down to suck each of my balls. This was apparently something she had seen or heard about, but never actually done before, and I had to caution her several times not to be so rough. When she finished and went back to my cock, both my balls were aching.

I didn't have long to worry about my aching balls because the next thing Melody did was hold my cock firmly in her hand and start tonguing mu pee hole. I practically jumped out of the bed and it took all my concentration not to make a noise that our parents might hear. When she stopped, I felt an immense relief as the unpleasant irritation gradually subsided, but just a few seconds later, her tongue stopped twirling around the swollen head of my throbbing cock and resuming pressing into the slit at the top.

Melody did that a total of three times until I managed to make her stop. Surprisingly, my cock remained harder than ever and it took her less than a minute to make me cum using more conventional techniques with her mouth. She savored my sperm and released me once she was convinced she had taken every bit of it in her mouth. She turned back around over me and we kissed for a couple of minutes more. The taste of my sperm was strong in her mouth, but I didn't mind it at all. She reluctantly moved off of me and tiptoed back to her room holding her shirt in her hand and giving me a little wave with her other hand.

I fell back on my pillow and wondered if that was going to become a nightly ritual with her. Strangly, I couldn't decide if that was a good thing or not.

The next day, my sister and I managed to keep ourselves acting normally, but the temptations to act out again or make double-entendre comments especially when talking to one of our parents. She headed off to school and I went to meet my boss at our first job site for the day.

Around noon, I was on my lunch break and pulled out my smart phone to see if Melody was on her new 'job" yet. I flipped through the grid of images for all the models or performers that were online, but didn't see my sister. Just before shutting the application down, something caught my eye and I paused. I slowly scrolled back up through the listing and stopped with my mouth hanging open.

In the middle of the page, surrounded by over a dozen other pictures, was a small frame with my mother's face peering out. I clicked on the picture and a new page came up sowing my mother standing in our study wearing a pair of black lace panties that barely covered her pussy and a matching black negligee that strategically covered her breasts from full view.

"Oh my fucking God!" I thought. "Mom is a home porn star, too?" I could tell that she wasn't doing a private or pay-per-view show since I hadn't logged in to the site, but my mind still reeled. If she was doing a teaser spot, then she almost certainly did shows for money. I immediately tried to call Melody, but her phone was off or she wasn't answering. I had to get back to work, but tried several more times to reach my sister. I left two voicemails for her saying just, "Call me back. It's important!" and making sure that she heard the urgency in my message.

About 20 minutes later, I got a call from my mother. "Honey, I have to meet a client today at 4 p.m. for a house showing and won't be back home before 6. Can you take care of ordering a couple pizzas or something for dinner for you, your Dad and sister?"

"Sure, no problem," I said slowly. I was trying to figure out how she was online at home and at work at the same time. I decided she must have told her office that she was working from home that day. Mom apologized and hung up before I could say anything else. Just then, Melody sent me a text. "What's going on?"

"Mom is home in the study" I typed back. I didn't want to put too much of what I knew in writing.

"No she's not. I've been here since noon" Melody replied.

"R u working?" I wrote.

"Yes"

"K. call me when u r off"

I was really confused. However, since it seemed to be fine at home, I went back to my job. When we finished the last yard of the day, I headed home to shower and change into some clean clothes. Melody was just finishing her afternoon performance when I entered the house and she soon joined me in the shower.

"Hey, Big Bro!" she said as she stepped into the shower with me. Her eyes locked on my cock made clear where her interests were. "I need a real dick," she complained as she took mine in her soapy hand and started stroking it. "All afternoon, I have to pretend I'm cumming with some fake dick and now I'm so worked up, I need some release. How about you? Do you have anything to release?" she teased.

We stood under the warm water and she fed my hard dick up between her legs, but the angle was all wrong since I was almost a foot taller. My sister ended up turning around and wiggling her ass at me. I entered her pussy from behind and we enjoyed a long, slow fuck in the shower. After I filled her pussy with my cum, we cleaned ourselves up again and got out. As we dried off, Melody asked, "So, what was so important this afternoon?'

"Oh fuck. You won't believe it. I went to the main website you use and was looking to see if you were online. As I scrolled though all the pictures from the live video feeds, I saw one with Mom! Her screen name was 'NymphoNancy' and she was wearing a really sexy negligee with black lace bra and panties underneath."

Melody thought for a second. "Are you sure she was in our study?"

"Of course! That's why I was trying to get you before you went home," I said, sounding exasperated.

"Well, I've been in the house alone all afternoon. She definitely wasn't here."

I called up the website on my smartphone and scrolled around through the linked frames of all the women until I found Mom's again. It had the same still picture of her when I viewed it earlier. "They must play recordings of the teasers to make it look like there are more girls online," Melody surmised. "But, still, she had to have been on at some point to even make the recording." We both studied our Mom's image looking for clues as to how old the video was, but she hadn't changed hairstyles in a couple of years, so all we knew was that her video was less than two years old. Just then, Dad came home and we quickly went to our separate rooms to get dressed.

That night, Melody visited me again and we enjoyed a quick 69 before she quietly crept back to her room for the rest of the evening. I was sexually spent, and was still trying to figure out our mother when I fell asleep. The next day was outwardly normal, but my sister and I both felt strange acting like normal siblings instead of lovers in front of our parents. Dad remained oblivious and Mom seemed harried as always. Everyone headed out to work or school, leaving me alone. It was raining at the time and according to the forecast, the rain wasn't letting up for a couple days, so my boss called everyone to tell us not to come in.

I found myself back on the computer trying to find out more about who had been accessing the porn site and when, but couldn't find anything anywhere. I knew that my sister was being careful to cover her online tracks and apparently, so was out mother, if she even went to the site sometime in the last year. I did find a teaser playing featuring Melody and since I knew she wasn't home doing it live, it had to be a recording. I watched the whole thing and noticed that it was on a loop that repeated about every ten minutes. That pretty much confirmed what we thought about for our mother's video.

When Melody came home at noon, she went right into a paid spot and asked me to help her out again. "We really need to sell the brother-sister thing. That's what seemed to get all the viewers excited," she said.

"That and watching you take a load of cum over your face and tits," I observed dryly. My sister smiled.

"Yeah, that too," she agreed. She told me an idea she had for us to act out and I went along with her plan. "You want to see how much we can make with a good fuck scene?" she said impishly.

"Shit, I should start charging you for my services!" I exclaimed.

"I told you, you're getting paid in all the fresh pussy you can eat, drink, and fill with your cock," she responded confidently.

Melody began her show wearing just a sexy bra and panty set and talking to her viewers about what they wanted to see. In the middle of a scene where she was reaming her cunt with the monster dildo, I walked in and yelled out. "What are you doing?"

Melody looked realistically shocked and I went through my role of the big brother threatening to expose his little sister if she doesn't do what he says. When she was sucking my cock and trying to look like she was almost choking, I said loudly that after fucking her mouth, I was going to fuck her sweet little virgin pussy. As expected, viewership statistics started to rise. Existing viewers largely stayed on for the finale event and new people became quickly hooked by the promise of my beautiful teen sister getting a huge dick up her cunt right in front of them.

"Oh my God! What on Earth are you two doing?"

Melody and I turned to the doorway in shock to see our mother standing there with her eyes wide in disbelief and her mouth hanging open. She was holding several folders of forms and stuff from her office, but clearly wasn't expecting to find us in her office having sex. Melody released my dick from her mouth and I felt it softening already. Nothing like getting busted by your mother to make a guy's dick go limp. Melody scrambled up and was reaching to shut down the computer when Mom saw what she was trying to do.

"Who are you talking to?" she demanded and she strode across room to the desk. She looked at the screen and apparently recognized it. Her hand went to her mouth. "Oh my God!" she said again. This time, she shut down the browser and turned to look at me and my naked sister.

I have to hand it to Melody. I was scared shitless and wanted to bolt from the room, but she just stood up calmly from the chair and faced our mother, still completely naked.

"Oh, give it a rest, Mom!" she said crossly. Melody had decided that the best defense was a good offense and she went right after our mother. "I can't believe you're acting so sanctimonious after you were doing the same thing. Did you ever get Dad to play with you?"

Mom's face was ashen and she put down the file folders she was carrying with shaky hands. I could see she wanted to respond, but couldn't think of what to say. She had no idea how much we knew about her extracurricular activities, but from her daughter's confidence, Mom assumed the worst.

"This can't be happening," she muttered. Mom slowly walked over to a love seat in the study and from her unsteady movements, I was afraid she was going to fall off her three-inch heels and break an ankle or something. She sat down heavily as Melody walked around to face her from the front of the desk. I stayed put where I was standing behind the desk.

"So, mother," Melody began. "Or should I call you NymphoNancy? Why are you acting so prudish? From what we could tell, you are quite the little sex slut online. Tell me. When you were putting on your shows, did you ever think that maybe one of your kids or someone you know really well would be watching? Maybe you did and that made you even more excited." I had no idea where my sister learned all these details about our mother in the last five or six hours, but started to think she was being just vague enough on details to bluff Mom.

"No,... no, it wasn't like that," she started weakly.

"Really? Then tell us, MOTHER. How was it?" Melody's voice dripped with sarcasm as she twisted the knife deeper into Mom.

"I... I was just trying to make a little extra money. I was having a slow spell when the housing market went down, and one day, I was looking at home listings and this website popped up. I shut it down, but it came back a few more times. At one point, I saw the ad saying that models could make over $1000 a week from home for just a few hours of work a day. I shut the window down, but a week later, it came up again and I was feeling desparate. I checked it out and decided to give it a try. I never planned on getting naked. I thought I could just sit around in my underwear and guys would pay to visit my site."

"Yeah, funny how it doesn't work that way," Melody said. She was still beating down on Mom, but I thought I detected a slight softening in her tone.

. "I only did it for a few weeks, but I wasn't making more than a couple hundred dollars a week, so I quit the site," she said miserably. Mom stared at the floor and then her daughter.

I decided to step in.

"Does Dad know?" I asked quietly. Mom's eyes went wide again and pleaded.

"Oh God! No! Please don't tell him, either. It would ruin our marriage!"

"No one is telling anyone anything about what's been going on here," Melody stated. "We're not telling about your past and you aren't telling anyone about our business. Right?" Mom nodded, but her eyes were tearing up and I could see she was still having a hard time.

"But... how could you," she looked at my sister and then me. "How could you two do things like that to each other?" Her confused disgust was evident.

"What? Have sex with each other? Just say it Mother. We're all adults here." Melody was determined to remain in control of the situation and I was eager to stay out of the discussion at this point. "Mom, when I first started on this site, I did just like you, and for the first two or three weeks I didn't make much money either. Then we sort of had an epiphany," Melody glanced sideways at me. "We found out that I could make a LOT of money having sex with someone these guys thought was my brother.'

"But he IS your brother," Mom said earnestly.

"Yes. We all know that, but the guys out there," Melody waved her hand at the computer, "they just think he's some other guy pretending to be my brother. Some of them probably believe he really is, but in the end, they all watch the act knowing that it's still just an act. And they watch for a long time. I made over $800 in just three hours here with him, and it was a lot more fun than playing with myself or talking up faceless numb nuts on the screen like they are the next great Casanova." Melody was on a roll and her argument flowed smoothly. Mom was following everything her daughter said and even nodded a couple of times when Melody described what it was like before I joined the production.

"I have an idea, Mom. If you want to make that extra money, we'll help you," Melody said. Her comment caught both our mother and me by surprise. "Just think about it. You can be the Nympho Soccer Mom doing her son and her daughter and getting paid big bucks to do it."

I started to protest, but Mom beat me to it. "Are you serious? That's a disgusting, terrible thing to suggest. I would never debase myself like that!" she declared. "And I won't condone the two of you having incestuous sex, either!" Mom was coming out of her initial shock and trying to assert herself.

"I'm not asking you to do anything, but the relationship between me and my brother is much deeper than sex. We love each other and will continue to express our love any way that we want," Melody replied smoothly. I was amazed at how my little sister was able to maintain control of the situation and our mother. Then Melody switched gears and dropped another surprise.

"Now, let's be honest, Mom. When you saw Matt's hard cock, you probably thought, 'Holy shit! He's big!' and wondered how nice it would feel inside you, didn't you?" Melody's tone had changed and she was talking to Mom like they were best friends talking about men over drinks in a bar or something.

"No!" Mom said. Despite Mom's quick reply, there was something in the sound of her voice that indicated her daughter was uncomfortably close to the truth.

"C'mon, Mom. It's me you're talking to. You wouldn't be a heterosexual woman if you didn't think something like that, whether he was your son or not," Melody gently challenged. "Or were you looking at my boobs? Remember how you used to rub and play with them under the pretense of checking for lumps?" Melody laughed softly. "Remember when you almost made me cum doing that? Then you let me play with yours, but I don't think I did as good a job pleasuring you as you did for me." Melody moved a step closer so that her naked chest was directly in front of our mother's face. "You can play with them now, if you want." Melody's hands cupped under her firm young breasts and held them in offering to our mother.

"No," Mom said. Her voice was much weaker and her eyes never left her daughter's succulent nubile breasts.

"Are you sure?" Melody said teasingly as she moved a nipple to our mother's mouth. "We both know you want to," Melody said sotto voce. Mom's eyes flicked up to meet her daughter's eyes briefly, clearly torn in her desire. Melody pressed her nipple against our mother's lips and I watched Mom slowly take it in her mouth. Once it was in, Mom began sucking in earnest and Melody's eyes closed as she savored the feeling of Mom's mouth on her breast. After perhaps a minute, our mother sat back breathing hard. Her face was flushed and her eyes went back and forth between Melody's eyes, my sister's breasts, and me. Mom pursed her lips as she continued to try to think.

12