Making a Maid at College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kary_M
Kary_M
440 Followers

I couldn't take my eyes off of her perfectly shaped ass as she sauntered to the end of the bar, bent over to retrieve a hanger and then came around to our side. On the hanger was a white leather skirt that was barely more than a strap. A leather half-cup bra, stay-up hose and crotch-less panties finished of the ensemble.

"What do you think?" Miss Jean asked.

"I think your parties must be a lot of fun." I replied as a wave of excitement washed over me.

"Why don't you try it on?" she said in a very seductive voice. "Amanda will show you to the change room."

Without hesitation I followed her to glass panel and watched as she pushed on it and it popped open. She smiled and handed me the hanger.

"Don't be too long sweetheart." She said in a sexy whisper that was as erotic as she was.

I was startled at first sight of the room, it looked just like a high school change room with lookers along the wall and a bench down the center. At the other end was a large enough shower to hold about twenty people. There were several cameras mounted high on the walls facing different angles so that I was sure no corner was left unviewed. I shivered with excitement thinking what a kinky lady I had met up with. I changed as fast as I could. The stiff leather skirt barely covered my growing erection and luckily was tight enough so that it didn't protrude too much.

I entered the playroom to find a naked Miss Jean seated upon an over stuffed couch facing the door I had just exited. She was twisting and pulling her very large nipples as her chest heaved with arousal. Amanda was on her knees with Miss Jean's legs draped across her back noisily slurping away. I couldn't draw my eyes away from that perfect ass wiggling back and forth.

"Come closer and turn around so I can see how it fits dear." She told me, "Yes, it looks very nice. Now come and sit beside me."

I sat beside her and she instantly pushed my face to her left nipple telling me to suck it. She moaned loudly. Her nipple felt about a half of an inch tick between my lips and as hard as a rock

I felt her free hand slide to my leg and under my skirt groping until her fingernails grazed the head of my cock.

"My, my," She sighed, "Linda wasn't lying about your eagerness." Then she whispered to me, "Amanda doesn't know about your secret dear, as much as I love your tender lips on my tits I want you to give her surprise. Start by licking her first and get her nice and wet, then, slam your pretty penis to hilt. I want to see the look in her face."

I looked into her face and saw a wickedly devious smile play across her lips and smiled back. Sliding to my knees I moved to the back of Amanda's neck. The instant my tongue touched her I felt her body shiver. I trailed a line of saliva making small circles on my way down her spine. Moving behind her I pushed her ass cheeks apart, and saw the pink ring of her anus. I couldn't help but swirl my tongue on it lightly and heard a muffled groan exude from between Miss Jean's legs as her hips trembled.

I looked lower to find that Amanda's pussy was wet and swollen, the bright pink contrasted against her deep tan. I plunged my tongue deep into her vagina and started to fuck her orally as deep and as fast as I could. Her body started to shake instantly and she snorted into the other woman's crotch continuously. I looked up after about five minutes to see a look of ecstasy on Miss Jean's face while she kneaded her breasts.

She opened her eyes and smiled down at me and groaned, "Now Kary, give it all to her now."

As quickly as I could, I straightened up on my knees and pulled the leather skirt over my hips. With one hand, I opened her pussy up as much as I could. Then with my other hand I aimed my cock and looking into Miss Jean's eyes I drove my prick in hard and deep until my hips felt the firm flesh of Amanda's ass.

"Oh God." Amanda screamed and her hips convulsed.

Miss Jean's whole body seemed to shake as she groaned in orgasm and she purred, "Perfect, Fuck my bitch hard."

Pulling out all but my glands I started to thrust into Amanda as hard as I could, feeling my own orgasm building quickly. Each time our flesh made contact she seemed to tremble harder than the last emitting louder and louder grunts each time into Miss Jean's pussy.

"Don't cum inside of Amanda, Kary," Miss Jean ordered between gasps, " I want to watch you do it on my pussy so I can see the two of you sharing it."

I held off for a couple more plunges deep into her before standing up squeezing the base of my erection. Miss Jean used Amanda's hair to pull her head out of the way as I knelt in between her legs. I released my cock and it exploded shooting cum from top of her slit across her abdomen. Then I managed to aim the flow directly onto her pussy lips until it slowed to just a dribble which Amanda sucked off of the end.

"Eat my children." Miss Jean moaned.

Amanda and I dove in feasting like starving puppies. Cheek to cheek we fought to scrape as much up as we could, sharing a tongue full with each other now and again while Miss Jean watched and encouraged us on.

After every trace was consumed and miss Jean thrashed through another orgasm, we sat between her legs exhausted while she stroked our hair gently.

Miss Jean sighed heavily and spoke, " So Kary, now that you have had a little taste of what's to come, what do you think?"

Looking up, I noticed first Amanda then Miss Jean both staring intently at me. I didn't even have to think about it. My arousal started growing almost instantly.

"I can't think of a better way to spend my nights," I replied smiling, "I'd love to be a part of your parties if you want me?"

"Some how, after what Linda told me," Miss Jean laughed and Amanda hugged me, "I knew you be happy to join us and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to my household dear."

To be continued...

Kary_M
Kary_M
440 Followers