Making A Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
She is punished.
761 words
4.31
101.7k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened intently every time I heard footsteps or voices in the hall. I must have finally fallen asleep because I woke up and saw nothing, it was pitch black, and I could feel the blindfold around my eyes. The fullness in my pussy had been taken away also. Moving to try and dislodge the blindfold I heard him move and felt his hand on my head while he talked quietly in the phone.

The phone was gently put down and silence filled the room. I started to speak but he placed his fingers over my lips. I then felt a piece of cold metal placed against my mouth. I open my lips and he slides the gag in my mouth, the metal circle keeping my mouth wide open for his use.

He leaned over and kissed my forehead, “never speak unless spoken to slave, it is not your place.” He said. I nodded quietly and he slipped off the bed, coming back a moment later spreading my legs wide and attaching them to the bed until I was spread as wide as possible. Sliding his hand up my leg until he reached my soaking pussy, he teased my lips for a moment until my hips arched pulling away.

“A slave always makes sure her Master’s pleasure comes first, it is first and foremost in her mind. Your pleasure no longer matters, when he wants you to be pleasured he will allow it, you don’t take it. You will no longer touch yourself without my permission slave, your pussy, ass, mouth, breasts, all of you belongs to me.” He slides his hands up and down my body as I lay there shivering, “ I will never hurt you slut, I will however guide you, push you, and take you further then you think you can go, but you will know I will never let anyone or anything cause you harm. You are my slut, my slave, and my most prized possession. Do you understand that slut?” I nodded my head in agreement.

He slid his hand to my pussy sliding two fingers inside of me, checking my wetness, in and out quickly then pulling away. “You’re almost ready for me pet.” I felt a huge rubber object by the lips of my pussy. Whimpering softly, as he slid it deep inside of me. My pussy stretching to take it deep in me, my hips arch to take more as I feel my Master’s hands on my thigh.

He started moving the vibe in and out of my pussy, teasing me, slowly at first then faster, then slow, alternating the speed until I was whimpering and arching to take more, wanting to cum badly but feeling him hold me off each time I came to the edge.

“You want to cum don’t you slut?” Sliding the vibe inside of me to the hilt and turning it on low. Standing slowly taking off all of his clothes. He takes the blindfold off of my eyes, “look at me.” I look at him, my eyes hooded, need and lust shining brightly in my eyes. “You WILL NOT cum without my approval. If you do you’ll be punished. Do you understand?”

I nod my head yes and he lays on the bed over me, taking the vibe out of my pussy. Sliding it up my body, until he reaches my lips. Sliding it between the gag so that my mouth is filled with a rubber cock. My eyes close embarrassed at what he can get me to do willingly, and wantonly. He slams his hard cock into my pussy, bare skin to bare skin. Setting an urgent rhythm in and out of my wet hot pussy.

My eyes close in pleasure, “look at me slut!” I open my eyes slowly, meeting his intense stare. Whimpering around the big cock in my mouth, my hips arching as best they can tied as they were. I could feel this cock getting thicker and harder inside of me, my eyes pleading with him to let me cum. In and out, in and out, thrust after thrust, his cock hitting my g-spot each thrust. “Don’t cum slut don’t you dare.” Fighting for control, unable to keep it, I contract around his cock. Moaning, whimpering around the plastic vibe. He fills my pussy with his cum.

Pulling out of my pussy, he looked down at me, his eyes hard. “Little slut what did I tell you? No cumming without my permission. You WILL pay for that infraction.”

To be continued…