Making A Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Pet goes out with Master for first time.
826 words
4.26
106.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered and dressed quickly. No panties to wear, I slid the dress over my head and down my hips. Seeing how the corset lifted my heavy breasts up high, giving the impression they could spill out at any movement I made. I blow dried my hair and let it fall over my shoulders. Quickly making up my eyes and cheeks. Running a glistening lip-gloss over my lips. Bending over to tie the sandals up my legs I could feel the bottom of the dress ride up to my ass cheeks.

Walking out of the bathroom, careful to not let the vibe slip out of my pussy I walked to wear he sat on the bed and knelt at his feet. Waiting patiently for him to tell me what's next. He ended the call he was on and looked down at me. Smiled softly and reached for a jewelry box on the bedside table. He opened it and showed me the contents of the box. Yellow and wide gold choker, a BDSM symbol in the middle.

"You will wear this everyday that you serve me, unless we have the leather collar on you for play. The only time you do not wear a symbol of my ownership is when you leave my life forever. Understand little one?" I nod my head. "No answer me, let me hear that sweet voice say you understand that."

"Yes Master I Understand." He placed his hand on my cheek lifting my face to look at him; he bent over and placed it around my neck, closing the clasp in the back. Guiding my face to his to kiss him. He pulled away and stood up.

Leaving me kneeling there as he finished dressing. Walking over to me pulling me up gently by my hair. "You will not speak tonight unless I ask you a direct question. You will not look me in the eye unless I say your name. And most importantly you will not look or speak to anyone else. Understand pet?"

"Yes Master."

"Good let's go."

We walked out of the room, his hand on the small of my back guiding me, my eyes lowered I walked as close as possible to his side. Getting in the elevator, crowded with others from the hotel, he pulled me so I was chest to chest with him, his hand sliding under my dress and moving the vibe in and out of my pussy. I bury my head in his chest and try not to whimper loudly so that anyone can hear or notice what is going on.

My face flushed in embarrassment, my hips bucking in pleasure, the door opens and everyone gets off, the doors close and he whispers in my ear "good slut, keep it up." He pulls his hand out from under my dress and pushes me a step away looking at me, my flushed face, eyes shut softly in arousal.

We get off on the next floor, walking into the club they have at the hotel, jazz music playing in the background. He walks to the booth in the corner, five men and two females already there. He walks over and sets down, pulling me on his knee. Everyone stars at me as I sat my eyes lowered flushed and trembling gently.

"Have you tried her out Ryan?" His hand's running up my back to my neck, pulling my hair back so everyone could see my face clearly. Soon the conversation turns to work and not me. He reaches under the table and pulls his cock out. Pushing me down to the floor and guiding my mouth to his cock. Embarrassed, my whole body trembling I take his cock in my mouth and suck it. Conversation had stopped for a few minutes as they watched my Master guide me into sucking his cock in public.

Conversation resuming around us, my Master's hands in my hair as he guides my head up and down his cock. The waiter bringing our drinks comes and leaves. Feeling my Masters cock grow and harden until he cum's in my mouth. Licking him clean sucking the last of it off the head of his cock. I kneel there, his cock in my mouth. His fingers running through my hair. Music played by Louis Armstrong came on. My Master pulls me off of his cock and pulls me out from under the table. Sitting back on his lap, listening to the music.

One by one everyone made their excuses leaving the table for other plans or sleep. Leaving one woman, my Master and me sitting there. Silence came over the table as they both turned to look at me. Sitting on his knee still I sat there still and relaxed, my eyes lowered and silent. "Would you like that pet? Would you like to show Mellissa just how well you can please your Master?" I sat there trembling unable to answer...