Making A Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"I love it, damn, I love it, it's hot and nasty," Jessica spoke. As she turned around, she saw Cheryl and Jake were watching them fuck. They were both naked and didn't seem at all self-conscious about watching the other couple have sex. "Hey," Jessica laughed. "Did we disturb you?"

"I guess noisy runs in our family," Cheryl laughed. "Wow, you've really let your hair down. I never would have imagined my sister doing the anal thing. I mean, I know it's fun, I just never would have imagined it was your thing."

"I'm trying some new things," Jessica panted without stopping her movements. "You've done it, you and Jake?"

"Um, actually I've fucked both of them and even let them DP me once," a slightly-red Cheryl confessed. "This was before we got engaged, but yeah, I let Alex cornhole me while my guy fucked my pussy. It was nasty, but great!" She told her sister.

"BOTH?" Jessica said, sounding startled. "You lucky little slut, that sounds great!"

"You can too, if you like," Cheryl told her sister. "I don't mind if Jake fucks you, I don't own him. We aren't married yet, so go for it if you think you can handle it."

"I can handle it," Jessica nodded. "The new me can handle a lot of things. I guess it's up to you, Jake. If you want to fuck your future sister-in-law, come over here and join us. Cheryl can watch, I've always fantasized about being fucked and having people watch."

Cheryl saw that thereal Jessica was emerging and like Cheryl, she was a bit of a slut. She sat on the large wingback chair and watched as her boyfriend neared her older sister. His cock was now in Jessica's mouth and Jess was sucking with all of her might. Alex was still butt fucking her and he was picking up speed.

"Oh God, so good, so good," Jessica moaned as Jake pulled away. "Okay Jake, why don'tyou fuck my ass now while your brother bangs my cunt. Don't hold back boys, as you can see, I am not fragile."

Cheryl could see that, it was almost astonishing to see how wild Jessica was. She was thrilling to the site of her gorgeous blonde sister being buggered and screwed by the twins. The young men were giving Jessica everything they had and she was taking it all with only moans and whimpers. Her body was soaked from perspiration as the twins got into a nice rhythm, one in and one out as they fucked her. The gorgeous blonde had more endurance than anyone would have believed and both of them came before Jessica allowed herself that luxury. They were tired and she could have gone all night. Cheryl ran to her room and came back with a large double-dildo. "You can use it to fuck both your pussy and ass," the petite redhead said to her older sister. "I think these two are out of action for a while, but they might be able to get revved up again if you put on a show." Jessica nodded and did just that. Her body didn't seem to want to stop cumming. She was just riding on an endless tide of orgasms as she thrust the dildo out of her pussy and her ass. When Jake recovered first, he slid right back into her ass and fucked her again. His twin got Jess' mouth and the dildo was inserted in her pussy. Jessica felt totally depraved and totally free. She wasn't going back to Perry, not ever! He would never condone things like this and she needed kink in her life. She hoped Alex would want to fuck her again and then she had another naughty little thought. Tomorrow afternoon, after a good night's rest, she would make a call to Cheyenne and offer to fly the pretty brunette to New York for a ...visit. Cheryl still had lots of room and Jessica knew that she had a lot more fantasies she wanted to fulfill before any more time went by.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12