Making A Tape

Story Info
Anal masturbation for my baby.
1.4k words
4.25
161.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dating Sean was exciting. He was a sports manager for a pro team. He would swoop in and out of my life and keep me on my toes.

Unlike his team, Sean spent most nights away on the phone with me. After the typical conversation and catch up we would fall into sex talk and end each night with rearing orgasms brought on by wicked naughty phone sex.

One night after a particularly torrid phone call; Sean began to sulk. He was upset because his team was going to be away for another week. He loved when they won games but when they did he had no way to come home and being without sex for weeks at a time is tough.

It was after soothing Sean that night that I came up with a plan to satisfy him while he was away. I got out of bed and got into the shower. I made the water hot and I stood under the stream allowing the water to wash away my fluids from my last orgasm.

I finally decided to get down to it. I began my shampooing my hair. I lathered my hair and scrubbed my scalp to make it tingle. I rinsed and added a nice conditioner to make my hair soft. While it was working I grabbed a new razor and my shave gel.

I started at my ankles and stripped any hair off of my legs. I moved my way up to my inner thighs and I slowed down. The razor whipped over my soft sensitive flesh and I tingled with anticipation.

I stood up to rinse my hair out and I left the water flow down over any areas still left with gel on it. Then I slowed the water and sat down on my shower bench and began lathering up my pussy with the smooth shaving gel.

I began to clean up my bikini line with small downward strokes. I opened my red lips and shaved any stray hairs growing there. I lathered my ass and shaved between my cheeks and removed any trace of shaving gel. I was about to get out of the shower when I changed my mind and sat back down to shave my pussy bald.

I rinsed one last time and stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I wrapped my hair in another towel and sat down to make a phone call. After two rings my friend Sita answered the phone. I explained what I wanted and asked her if she would. She said yes.

As I waited for Sita to arrive I rubbed lotion on my entire body. The cool lotion woke my skin and left a soft glow as it dried. I painted my toenails a shocking red and made another phone call. Just as I put the phone down I heard knocking at the door.

Sita had arrived video camera in hand. When I had called I explained how much Sean was missing me. I also explained my plans to make a video of me playing for him to watch whenever he was lonely. She thought it was an excellent idea and went to my lingerie drawer and chose a flirty teddy and matching garter while I put on some light make-up and fixed my hair. And then slid into the lace garments Sita was holding.

After a few minutes of technical talk with Sita I was fairly sure I had explained how I wanted the video to work. She knew just what to zoom in on and I decided to leave her to it.

I remade the bed and laid out a few of Sean’s favorite sex toys. I positioned myself on the blanket and told Sita I was ready. As the red light came on I began.

I started by closing my eyes and thinking of Sean. I rubbed my breasts as I imagined Sean softly licking my nipples. My hand slid down to my matching panties and I gently let my fingers slide over the material. I was tweaking my nipples and imagining Sean’s long fingers playing with my hard clit. My hand slid under the lace and I found my wet bald pussy waiting for play.

I was only vaguely aware of Sita still in the room. My mind was on Sean and his experienced tongue. Too soon I found myself creaming in my panties. They were wet and rubbing against my newly shaved pussy causing me great excitement. But I took them off.

I turned over and showed my ass to Sita. I lubed up my finger and slowly began circling my asshole. I gave an audible moan as my finger slid into my hot opening. I slowly moved my finger in and out of my ass and let the sensations take me. I added more lube and another finger and let myself go.

I used my other hand to rub my clit and added a third finger to my asshole. I was moving more quickly now. The pressure in my bowels was intense as I finger fucked myself. The second orgasm shot through me. The room felt two times hotter than it should have.

I slowly removed my fingers and flipped onto my back again. I then picked one of Sean’s favorite dildos and began sucking it furiously thinking of his hot dick. Sita was closer now and filming my mouth and the crude plastic.

After I had thoroughly sucked and licked the faux cock I got up on my hands and knees. My ass was pointing toward Sita now and I lubed up the plastic and placed it at the rim on my red asshole. I began slowly pushing it into my rectum and I felt the head expand my sphincter muscles. I was sweating now. My ass was being invaded and I was determined to make this as hot as it could be.

I pulled the head of the dildo out and added more lube. My asshole was winking at the camera like a movie star. I replaced the dildo at the entrance of my ass. The head of the dildo was back in my ass fast. I was still sweating and moaning. I steadily pushed the dildo further and further and further inside of myself.

Once the dildo was fully impaling me I strapped a clit stimulator to myself and turned on the small vibrating orb. A high-pitched hum filled the space along with my moans of pleasure.

I began thinking of Sean again. He loved fucking my ass. He would kiss it and lick it and make me squirm with desire. Then he would fuck me without abandon and pound my ass until I came hard over and over again.

I moved the dildo faster and faster in and out of my asshole. I was muttering nasty phrases. “Sean, fuck me! Hurt my hot ass! Pound your cock into my hole!” I began getting more vocal the closer I came to my orgasm.

My clit was on fire and the humming was turning me on more. My ass was being invaded. I was thinking of Sean and how much he loved watching me cum. I grabbed a small dildo and pushed it into my sweet pussy. I was thrusting against my hands. I knew Sita was filming this whole obscene action. Being watched turned me on more.

I felt a fire in my body. It began traveling to my most sensitive areas. My ass was pained and burning from the hard attention it was receiving. My greedy cunt was swallowing the dildo and leaking pussy juice onto the bed.

“Oh Sean, this is for you! Fuck me hard Sean! Pound my ass with your hard dick! Slam your cock into me! Make me feel good! Do me Sean! FUUUUUCK!

My body began to tremor. My ass and pussy were twitching and convulsing with the foreign plastic inside. I was having a strong orgasm. It lasted longer than the previous two and my grunts and screams helped fill the air.

After I came I used my muscles to push the dildos out of my ass and pussy at the same time. The slid out and landed with the sheen of lube and juice onto the blanket. I turned the clit stimulator off and took it away from my sensitive clit.

Sita turned the camera off and smiled at me. “That was hot.” She said. I smiled weakly and she dropped the tape onto my bed and let herself out.

I slept long and hard and managed to get up just in time to shower, dress and make it to the airport. I think a hand delivery is needed for this kind of gift.