Making A Whore: First Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh Goddd I'm cummmiinnngggg!" she screamed. Her hips thrust themselves upward and her body heaved. She whimpered as hot jolts of ecstasy engulfed her body. She felt her pussy clamping on Peter's cock and her juices seemed to leak out of her. She was moaned incoherently as her body took over – completely awash in orgasm. As the orgasm subsided, she realised Peter was tweaking her nipples, causing spasms to shoot through her with each tweak. She smiled weakly up at him before realising that his hard pole was still buried in her. Peter smacked her ass gently as he pulled his cock out of her.

"Turn around." He commanded. "get on your fours."

Vivienna turned over and raised herself on all fours. Peter pulled her knees to the edge of the bed and then spread them apart wide. He gently pushed her head forward and downwards and she moved her arms to lower herself. In this position, her ass was raised up high and for a minute she wandered if he was going to fuck her in her bung hole.

Peter placed his cock once again at her well used pussy and this time he thrust into her with one smooth action. Even with all the fucking, her pussy was still stretched by his thick girth and Vivienna felt the air forced out of her lungs. She felt him flex his cock in her, making his cock seem even bigger.

Peter began to grunt as he fucked hard into her from behind. His hands gripped her hips and he used them as handles as he fucked hard and deep into her. Vivienna gripped the bedsheet tightly as she felt her body beginning to respond almost immediately to the brutal fucking. She moaned loudly and fucked her hips back against him. Soon, she was practically doing most of the work and fucking back at him.

"Fuck...Fuck.... Fuck!" she cried out. "Fuck me Peter! Fuck meeeee!"

She slowed her hips down, her body tiring and her pussy starting to tighten. Peter sensed this and he picked up the speed. The hot slapping sounds of their fucking filled the room, serving to excite Vivienna even more.

Peter groaned loudly and he felt his balls tighten. He fucked harder into her, one hand reaching under her to rub her clit and the other to assault her breast.

"Gonna cum....yeah....Gonna cum!" Peter grunted.

"Ohh yess.....God Yesss.. Fuck me. Shoot it in my pussy..." Vivienna screamed out. Another orgasm beginning to shake her body. "Fill me ....Fuck me....Give me your seed..Ooooaaahhhhh!"

His cock buried deep into her cunt and started to spew hot wads of jism into her. She cried out loudly as each jolt ignited her own flames further. She could feel his thick cream shooting deep inside her and she squeezed her pussy walls, trying to milk him.

Peter shuddered as his cock spat out the last of its load and he sighed as he slowly eased his cock out of her, relishing the feel of her tight pussy. He stood back to look at the sight before him. His cum was dripping out of her ravaged pussy and down her thighs. She turned her head to look at him, smiling softly. He picked up a towel from the chair nearby and wiped up the cum dripping down her thighs. He cupped her pussy with the rest of the towel and gently guided her off the bed. Vivienna reached up and kissed him softly.

"That was amazing." She cooed. Her fingers reached down to caress his softening cock. "Think I can get more later?"

"We've got the whole night baby." Peter smiled. "Might take me a while, but we've got the whole night."

Vivienna smiled as she knelt on the floor and took Peter's cock in her mouth. A look of surprise came over Peter's face as he felt his cock stirring again........

12