Making a Woman of Him Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers

"Thank-you," he said quietly, but whether it was for the towel or the compliment she couldn't be sure.

"I hope you'll let me help you again." She thought about doing it right there, but decided against it. After dinner, perhaps. "And hopefully before the next 1st Sunday!" She added encouragingly.

When he was done cleaning himself up, she grabbed a few more towels, wetting a couple with soap and water and handed them to him. "You'll probably want to clean up the mess we made in Wendy's room, hmm?"

He took the towels and gave her a weak smile, joining her as she walked out of the bathroom.

She made small talk with him while he knelt on the floor scrubbing at the dark spots on the carpet. She studied his back, the way his spine traveled down to his tight ass checks.

"When was the first time you jacked off?" She sprung it on him in the midst of her prattling.

"Sorry?" He stopped and looked up at her to make sure he had heard her correctly.

"I'm curious. Me? I started fingering myself at 15. Closer to 16 I guess. I brushed my pussy washing in the shower one day and I couldn't stop. Didn't actually come for at least a couple months after that first time. So, I was just wondering about you."

"12."

"Twelve?!" She hoped she didn't sound as shocked as she felt. Ten years, best guess, and he's really never had anyone else touch him? Shit!

"Yeah," he mumbled as he worked on the stain. "I was home alone one summer day and tripped across one of my dad's magazines. There was some of my mother's underwear next to it, and I couldn't resist feeling it. I just looked at the pictures and felt the underwear between my fingers until..."

"Until?" This was the most he'd spoken since she'd met him. She realized she'd been wet for a little while now and getting wetter as he talked about himself.

"Until...I felt something hot and wet in my pants. I thought I had peed."

"Wait a minute. You weren't stroking your penis? You were just feeling her underwear?"

He blushed beet red. "Yes," he confessed quietly.

"Wow. That must have been some underwear. No wonder you love to wear women's clothes, eh?" She said it admiringly. There was no way she wanted to let this guy think she was mocking him. This was too rich.

He searched her face for any sarcasm. "It was pretty nice underwear," he said with a little smile, convinced she was serious. He finished his work and stood up. "Sorry."

She looked at the floor thinking maybe he hadn't gotten it all cleaned up, but realized he was worried more about the hard-on practically poking her in the face.

She smiled at him and gave the mushroom head a light kiss. "I would never apologize about that," she assured him and stood up from the bed. "It's probably a good idea to throw some clothes on and let me show you the rest of the house." He gets off cleaning. He's not gay. He's so well hung he'll be better than any toy I've ever owned. She could almost hear her vagina squishing she was so wet. Hmmm, the possibilities are almost too many to imagine.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
336 Followers
12