Making a Woman of Him Ch. 08

Story Info
Chester is forced to suffer Roxie's deep throat.
1.4k words
4.46
18.9k
7
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

Monday. He woke to the light streaming into his room, panicked he might have overslept.

He struggled to see his clock, his heart hammering at the thought he might have missed his morning classes. 6:00. He lay back, staring at the ceiling, letting his pulse slow, puzzled at the soreness of his jaw until the memory of June came back in full force.

He could feel a tenderness in his peter -- a pain he'd not felt before. As he peeled back the covers he looked down to see if it was bruised. Sitting up, pulling his legs apart to get as good a look as he could, he pulled up the head to see under the shaft. As he pulled, he gave a little squeeze, noting the pain subsided. He sat for a moment, massaging it, hoping he could ease his discomfort.

"You should close your door, if you're going to abuse yourself, Chester!"

He looked up embarrassed and confused. It was Roxie. "I, uh..." he quickly let go of himself and looked around for his kimono.

"It's okay. I know guys do that. Besides, I've already helped you before. It's no biggee." She was leaning against the door, her robe tied loosely. "I'm heading to the showers to get ready. You?"

He stood up, his peter sticking out a little from all the attention he'd paid it. He could feel the blush.

"God, you're so cute when you do that!" She put her hand to her mouth. "C'mon. You don't have to get dressed just to get undressed for a shower."

He started to join her, when she held up her hand and walked into the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Wait a minute. The other night...when I jacked you off...that wasn't the first time, was it?" She came right up to him, her hand on his chest. "I can't get over how smooth your skin is."

He stood still, not sure what to do, looking at the clock, relieved he still had plenty of time to get ready. She had moved both of her hands flat on his chest, rubbing down until her fingers touched his peter.

"Was it?" She looked at his face, her fingers lightly touching his peter.

He could feel it begin to swell and moaned a little. It wasn't fair! He needed to save his precious fluids! But that glow began right between his legs and he knew it would only get stronger if he'd let her continue. He shook his head -- as much to answer her question as to protest her fondling.

"It must be hard to be around so many girls, right?" Her fingers had closed around his shaft and she squeezed him gently, pulsing into him, the soreness going away every time she squeezed.

He nodded, looking at her, not really understanding her expression. He was missing something. His peter was stiffening now, and he couldn't help it. His hands came up to rest on her shoulders -- he didn't know where else to put them.

"Did you like what you saw the other night? In the bathroom? When we were naked?" She stared at him, eyes wide, while her fingers kept up their work on his cock. "Just slip my robe off with your hands. I'd like to be as nude as you."

He shook his head, conflicted. He had to get ready. June had just been sleeping with him. Yvette, what would Yvette say? He tried to shake the thought out of his head -- Yvette? She wasn't anywhere around to make trouble. Before he could move his hands to comply, Roxie undid her belt and shimmied the robe onto the floor.

His cock was sticking straight out, poking into her. She giggled and looked down. He looked down to see her red bush peeking out below his peter, her pink breasts pale with dark nipples.

"Have you...has a girl ever sucked on your cock, Chester? Given you head?"

He thought back to Corrine the night before, the memory jolting his stomach at the thought she'd taken his ejaculate into her mouth...and swallowed it! He didn't recognize the expression Roxie had used, but realized it what it meant. He licked his lips and nodded slightly.

"Would you like it if I did it to you? I've been thinking about taking that monster into my mouth ever since I saw it on Friday. You'd like that, right?"

Before he could stop her, she had slipped down to her knees and held his peter up to her lips, kissing its head and then down the shaft. Turning her head sideways, she kissed his balls, slowly taking them into her mouth and sucking on them. He felt them bunch up as her tongue rubbed along his sac, her lips pinching them away from the base of the shaft. His hands fell down to her hair, resting on her head.

As she moved her mouth back up to his head, her movements transmitted through his hands, so he could feel her in two places at once: on his peter with her lips, and on his hands with the back of her head. It was surreal, connecting the two parts of his body through her head. She leaned back and opened her lips, moving them over him, just like Corrine had done the night before, only different, he realized. Her mouth was different. And then she did something very different from what Corrine had done. Somehow she swallowed his peter into her throat, his head pushing against the smooth wet skin, her tongue sliding along his entire length.

Her hands pushed against his butt, holding him against her mouth. She wanted to take him all in, but he was too big for her. She held him as deeply in her throat as she could, controlling the cramps in her stomach and her need to gag. She could feel him expanding and hoped he would cum, his balls contracting up against her chin. Moving her tongue as best she could, she slowly slid him out and slid him back in again. Back and forth, torturously slowly, each time forcing herself not to gag. She loved that part, where his cock pushed against her limits and then went past them, until he was deep into her. She wished she could play with herself, but she needed her hands to control him, to keep him inside her.

The sensation of being inside her throat disgusted him. How could she do this? How could she want to have his peter inside her like that? At the same time, the humiliation she must be feeling excited him, just as he had been feeling when Yvette forced him to put his mouth on her vagina. The memory crashed into his consciousness at the same time the pleasure burst up from his insides. He erupted into her throat, forcing her to gag and grunt. He tried to pull out, but she held him as tight as she could, as if she wanted to drink whatever he was shooting into her. He stood stock still, confused by the images in his head and the sight of Roxie choking on his peter.

She pulled away from him eventually, sucking her lips and cheeks around him, not letting any of his cum escape. Smoothly, gently so that he wouldn't jerk away, she slipped her lips off of him and rocked back on her heels. Looking down at her, he saw her bright red bush framing her vagina, her inner lips deep crimson. Her eyes looked up at him, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Was that nice, Chester?" She rocked back up, her hands sliding up his back for balance.

He didn't answer, the images swirling in his head confusing him.

"When a girl deep throats you like that, Chester," she said admonishingly, "the polite thing to say is 'Yes.'" She gave him a mock look of disapproval. "Most guys think I'm pretty good at it, you know."

He swallowed and smiled a little. "Thank you?" He offered quietly. He realized his hands had come to rest on the top of her buttocks, her skin smooth and silky. The images of his mother's silk underwear appeared unasked for in his brain.

"Hmmm...you need a little work on your social skills, sweetie. But I'd do it again, anytime you want. You have a beaoootiful cock. Beaooootiful." She reached down to grab her robe and gave his butt a pat. "C'mon. We both gotta get ready. It's getting late."

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers