Making a Woman of Him Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers

She had forgotten for a moment how ginormous it was. This is going to feel amazing, she thought as she put her lips over it. Licking it, covering it with her saliva, she sat back to see it glistening, her juices flowing at the prospect of him ramming it into her. But he won't. He's too inexperienced. She sighed at the thought of teaching him to be the lover she wanted and slowly backed herself onto the bed, raising her knees and spreading herself open for him.

"Fuck me, Chester. Leave your clothes on. I want to feel exposed and wicked. Like a slut. I want to be your slut, Chester. Fuck your slut with that monster cock of yours." She looked up at him to see if talking dirty had any effect. He closed his eyes, his face twisted in pleasure and anticipation.

Looking down between her pale thighs, he studied her slit. So different from June's and Corrine's and Genielle's and he supposed Catherine's although he hadn't gotten a good look at it. The bright red hair framed darker, thick lips, shining and wet. He could smell her -- a "clean" smell, according to his recent lesson -- spices and grass. He thought about leaning down and tasting her, but her invitation to penetrate her was overpowering. He leaned over instead, his hands down next to her breasts, his erection touching her, the warmth and wetness sending a signal to his brain.

"Don't tease me, Chester. Push it into me. As deep as you can. Just take it slow at first, okay? You're so huge I'll need a little time to get around it."

He pushed and the head slid up and out of her lips, her pubic hair rubbing against its underside. He pulled back and tried again, the head popping out at the last moment.

"Oooh!" She moaned, as he pushed too hard against her clit. "God that's going to feel sooo good..hold on...let me help a little." She reached her hand down, encircling his shaft, pushing it lightly against her lips, opening them. "Okay, slowly, push into me, not up, 'k?"

He looked at her and did as she directed, feeling his cock swallowed by her wet hot velvet skin. It was amazing. It was as if it was designed that way. You idiot, it was designed that way! He smiled at his foolishness, almost fainting at the feelings surrounding his head and shaft. He pushed in further, her hand letting him go and he couldn't believe what it was doing to him. Further still, he could feel her pubic hair beginning to tickle the base of his peter, where his balls joined, everything else coated and enveloped in a wet, slippery-hot channel. It was like his mother's silk underwear but so so much better.

"Oh Oh OH...hold on Chester. Wait. Oh. Fuck. You're so huge. Hold on." Roxie's hands went to his ass cheeks, pinching and holding him, trying to stop him from pushing further. She hadn't been filled so much in her life -- the size of him stretched her lips, and he just kept going in. She felt impaled on his rod, like an animal sacrifice. Her mind was reeling at the intensity, not wanting him to stop but unable to take any more of him. She breathed in and out, focusing on relaxing, wanting him to bury himself and lie on top of her. "Okay, Chester. Okay. Slowly, very slowly push into me. Oh! It's okay. Oh! Oh! Yes! You're almost in, right? More? Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Okkaayyyy. Yesss." She could feel the joint at the base of his shaft and knew he could push in further if she asked him, but she couldn't take any more.

Chester was in heaven. It was as if his entire peter were coated in silk underwear. Hot, wet silk underwear. In spite of expending so much of his vital fluids in the past days, he could feel it building inside him. He didn't want to move it felt so incredible. Roxie's hands drifted up to his shoulders urging him to lean down onto her. He brought his chest to hers and then his lips to her open mouth. He didn't want to close his eyes. He wanted to see everything she was feeling, to feel her lips against him as she pulsed against his peter.

She could feel his heartbeating inside her, the veins of his cock pulsing against the stretched walls of her pussy. She needed him to move, to rub his cock against her, but she didn't want to him to leave her, to leave her empty. She kissed him, shoving her tongue inside his mouth, wanting him to follow her lead with his cock, in and out. As she pulled her tongue out, she rotated her butt, trying to slide her pussy off him. He got the message, pulling out as slowly as he had gone in. "Ohhhhh, gawddd, Chester!!!" She couldn't take it, the size of him, leaving her empty, she needed him back.

He was confused for a moment. He was trying to pull out as slowly as he could so he wouldn't hurt her, but she had pushed her hands on his cheeks, stopping him from leaving. He held still, wondering what she wanted, but happy just to feel her vagina pulsing against him, wet and warm. He re-entered her, her moans and cries startling him. Apparently she wanted him to keep going, pushing him even deeper than before. Now he could feel moisture against the base of his peter, her juices seeping onto his testes. He couldn't take much more, the sensations were overwhelming.

"Pull out, Chester! Slowly, please, just fuck me slowly." She let up on his ass cheeks, letting him start to pull out. She couldn't take much more of this, but she knew she wouldn't cum this way. She sighed, the stimulation was amazing as his cock rubbed and stretched her skin on its way out.

He felt his peter pop out, the cool air on the head a stark contrast to the delicious feeling of being inside her. She moaned, urging him to push back into her, her hands on his butt cheeks. Maneuvering the tip of his penis against her warm lips, he pushed gently, feeling them spread apart, that wonderful silkiness drawing him in. He couldn't wait, pushing harder than before to feel her around him.

"Oh, OH, OHHH! YES, god YES, Chester! Fuck! Yes! Harder! Yes, shit! Yes harder!" She pulled on him even as she thought she might be injured, until he had seated himself inside her. This was so much better than what he'd done with Catherine the day before, and he thought that had been amazing. She urged him to pull out, and he repeated the motion, listening to her moan and beg to have him back, only to cry in anguish when he bottomed out inside her.

He couldn't hold out any longer. He could feel his semen building inside his sac and wanted nothing more than to ejaculate deeply into her. He hoped she was on birth control. He hoped she didn't have a disease. Too late for that, buddy. And then the rush of his seed up his shaft until he expanded feeling it erupt out of his hole. He pressed hard against her, splitting her legs open further as his pelvis tried to mash against her. He could feel her lips pressing against his balls, the liquid dripping onto his sac.

She was crying out, and he worried others in the house would hear, it seemed so loud to his ears. She was grabbing him, holding him tight and then twined her legs around him, locking him into her. All of a sudden she started bucking against him, grinding her pubis against his until she went stiff, pushing with all her might. He held still against her, trying to push back to give her whatever she needed, but his strength was giving out. He collapsed against her, her cries in his ears either of anguish or passion he couldn't tell. He lay there, breathing hard feeling her pulsing against his shaft as it began to shrink.

"Oh god, Chester, oh god, oh god." She brought her hands to his face and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth, pulling him back to look at him, and kissing him again. "I didn't think I could cum this way, but god, god, Chester. It was so fucking fantastic. God...!" She kissed him again, against his cheeks, his eyes, his forehead and then back to his mouth.

He felt a euphoria wash over him with the echo of his orgasm. "No wonder," he whispered.

"What?" She stopped, waiting.

"Oh...nothing. I was just saying, no wonder people want to do this." He smiled at her, looking into her eyes.

She laughed. "It's not always like this Chester. That," she looked with her eyes down his body, "was fucking fantastic." She rested her head back, closing her eyes, pulling down on top of her.

He woke up, uncomfortable, sticky and wet, her light snoring in his ear. He looked over at the clock and swore softly. The lights were still on and it was 2:12. "Glad I did that extra homework," he muttered, trying to figure out how to get comfortable. She mumbled something and turned to the side of the bed.

He pulled the covers over her as he rolled off the bed, stripped off his clothes and debated whether to go to the bathroom. He could feel his bladder talking to him, so he padded down the hall, relieved himself, ran a toothbrush through is mouth and padded back, thankful none of the other residents of the hall were up.

He turned out the light, crawled onto the empty side of the bed and hoped he would be able to fall asleep.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
334 Followers
12