Making a Woman of Him Ch. 12

Story Info
Catherine's dilemma is exposed and Chester faces his own.
3.7k words
4.41
11.3k
4
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
331 Followers

When he awoke the next day, Roxie had left, the stain on his sheets and a faint trace of her musk the only evidence she had been there. And, he noticed, when he pulled back the covers, several of her red hairs. The euphoria he had felt as they were making love came back to him. He was smiling in spite of his lack of sleep. Looking at the clock he saw he was going to cut it close. He rushed through his closet, pulling out a comfortable ensemble, picked a couple of extra-special pieces of underwear (Lyssa had included a special note to him when she sent them, suggesting he had inspired her design) and practically ran down the hall to the bathroom. It didn't occur to him, until he walked in, that he had slept in the nude, again, only last night he seemed to have been okay. When he rounded the corner into the doorway of the bathroom, he saw the usual assortment of hall-mates getting ready.

"Hey! Chester! How are you today?" It was Corrine, sitting at her vanity, arranging her hair. He stared at her, seeing her breasts and comparing them to Roxie's.

"Hi Chester. We missed you last night." June smiled at him knowingly. He blushed, thinking about how he had spent the evening and worried she might get jealous. She turned to face him, opening her legs to show her shaved pudenda, her lips a deeper shade of pink than the surrounding skin.

He nodded to everyone, mumbling a good morning and quickly hopped in the shower to get ready. Roxie's smell immediately hit his nose with the steam rising off his body. He grabbed the soap and scrubbed. He'd be so embarrassed if one of the other women smelled it on him.

"Oh, he was with me last night," he overheard Roxie telling the others. He couldn't make out much more, but his face was burning. "It was a big night for him." He thought he heard giggling, but he couldn't be certain. Why was she doing that? It was a special night!

Before he could react any further, the curtain was pulled back and Corrine, June and Roxie were standing outside looking at him.

"Is that true, Chester? Did you and Roxie roll in the hay last night?"

He stared at Corrine, nodding his head slightly, unable to answer.

"And it was your first?" June looked curious.

He nodded again, his hands trying to wash the soap off his peter.

"Awww, I would have wanted to be his first. Damn, Roxie!" June slapped her on the ass playfully.

"Well, I'm sure there's always tonight, girls." Roxie turned back to her station, looking over her shoulder with a wicked grin. "I'm absolutely sure Chester will be up for it." She wagged her butt at them all and turned the corner.

"That's fantastic, Chester. I'm so happy for you. Remember what I said the other night, though. Any time. Really." June looked down at his groin and blew his penis a kiss before she turned to leave.

"So," Corrine narrowed her eyes. "It seems I'm being left out of the night-time fun and games. There's a few things I could show you...or perhaps there's something you'd like to show me?"

He had no idea what she was talking about, but nodded and smiled. He didn't want to be on anyone's bad side. The feeling he had waking up, the image of Roxie's face as she climaxed, he wanted all of that. The thought he might get it with June and Corrine started to make him hard.

"That's more like it," she said, smiling at his growing erection. "A little morning wood is all I ask for. Maybe tomorrow, eh?" And she walked away, leaving the curtain open. She stopped and turned around, grabbing something from his cubby. "I think you forgot to do this last night. It was quite a nice party -- too bad you didn't make it."

He took the depilatory from her and closed the curtain.

He had a spring in his step all day, even when he ran into Millard and John in the café and panicked. Shit! I just fucked Roxie. Millard will kill me! He tried to ignore them for as long as he could, hoping they'd just go away. As he was packing his things to go, Millard waved at him. He nodded and worked his way to the exit. As he looked back he saw Millard pointing his hand at him, shaped like a gun. He shivered and quickly made his way home.

"You got mail, Chester!"

He greeted Corrine as he made his way upstairs. "Yes? A letter or a package?"

"Letter. It was delivered today from the men's house. Looks like it must have arrived last Friday. I put it in your room." She waved to him from the bottom of the stairs.

He didn't think much of it. Likely from his father, or maybe one of his friends from school. It happened every once in a while, but as soon as he saw it on his bed, he froze. Yvette. He wanted to throw it out the window, burn it, open it and read it immediately, his emotions ran the full spectrum. He set his stuff down and looked at it from across the room.

A year ago, hell, a week ago, he would have been happy to see it. He enjoyed getting letters from Yvette, or so he thought. But with the memory of her tormenting him, of forcing him to be the way he was today, now raised feelings of dread. What will she be asking me to do now? As he thought back to every letter he'd received from her, he remembered her small favors.

He let it sit on the bed, trying to focus on his latest assignment, but it was impossible. After 15 minutes of distraction he gave in. Holding it as if it were a poisonous insect, he sliced through the end and removed the letter.

Dear Chester,

I hope this note continues to find you well and that you are focusing on your studies! We both know how important it is to stay focused and keep your eye on the prize, don't we.

For my part, I have been having a wonderful time on the Continent. We've been flying all over Europe from one fashion show to another as Lyssa peddles her line. It really is quite Baroque, actually . Kissing the right peoples' asses, deferring here, bowing there. Stupid really, but she is terribly serious about the whole venture, so I humor her. And it seems to have made a difference! We're coming to the States for a line.

And that's my big news! We'll be over there next week, preparing for our Stateside gigs. I am so looking forward to seeing you and hope you can break away from your studies long enough to spend a little time with your tired old sister.

He read further, taking in the details of her itinerary, and looked up at the calendar to confirm the date. She would be arriving this weekend! He set the note down and looked around the room, panic building in him. He didn't know what would happen, but the last person he wanted to see on the entire planet was his step-sister.

The house was quiet. It was his first Wednesday, his afternoon off from classes and he usually spent it in his room getting his work done. Since he had gotten ahead of classes, he turned his attention to the end of term paper due, something he hadn't spent nearly enough time on. Trying his best to put the rest of his life out of his mind, he began looking at possible topics.

"Pssst! Chester!" A harsh whisper from his door interrupted his concentration.

He looked over to see Catherine trying to get his attention, her head glancing over each shoulder furtively.

"Catherine? Come in!"

She looked again and quickly ducked into his room, closing the door behind her. He could see she was distressed, her face blotchy from crying, her eyes red-rimmed.

"Catherine! What's going on?" He stood up, concerned. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, but he could tell she was about to start crying again.

"I saw you!" Her whisper practically a shout. "I saw you and Roxie!" It came out as a serpent's hiss. "Last night! In your bed! How could you??? How could you!!!"

He tried to reach out to her, to hold her shoulders, to somehow offer her comfort but she backed away.

"No! Don't touch me. You've ruined it! Millard will have your ass, just as he's had you take mine! There's no stopping him. And. I'll. Have. To. Tell. Them." She sat on the bed sobbing.

He froze trying to figure out what to do next. Watching her cry and remembering how wonderful he had felt earlier in the day, he fought off a growing depression. Couldn't I just enjoy myself without feeling guilty?

"Catherine." He tried to get her attention. "Catherine!" He walked over to her, took her shoulders and gave her a small shake. "Snap out of it! Snap out of it! It's none of Millard's business! Roxie broke off with him months ago!"

She looked up at him, not registering what he was saying for several heartbeats until the words made it through her distress. "What? What?!"

He could see the beginnings of anger emerging. "She told me yesterday. 'He doesn't own me...' she said, and that's true for you as well. You don't owe Millard anything." He stopped to think for a moment. "Speaking of which, why do you let him punish you that way? What does he have on you?"

She shook her head, a new round of tears beginning to flow.

"What?" He sat down on the bed, his arm around her shoulders, his hand stroking her hair.

"Pictures," she sniffled. "He...took...pictures..." She tried to catch her breath. "of...me..." She lost it, crying again.

"Pictures of you...doing what?" Chester couldn't imagine what Catherine had been doing that could have been worse than what he had been doing to her the other night.

"Like...the...other night," she blurted out. "He knew..." She stopped to breathe, her lungs laboring between sobs.

"Hold on," he said, squeezing her. "Just catch your breath and relax." He kept stroking her, trying to calm her down.

After a minute, she turned to look at him, her face a portrait in misery. She tried again. "He knew...somehow, that I like it rough. That I'm saving my...virginity...for marriage. I don't know how he found out. Maybe I told him. I got drunk one night at a party. Anyway..." she sucked in air, "he tied me up, with that asshole John, and the next day he showed me pictures. He's threatened to put them on the net if I don't do as they say." The last sentence cascaded out all at once.

A thought occurred to him just as there was a knock at the door.

"Shit," he mumbled, looking at her panicked face. "It's okay. There's no crime in being in my room.

"Come in!"

"Chester, are you okay?" Roxie's red hair peaked through the doorway, concern on her face.

Catherine turned away, embarrassed.

"Roxie," he greeted her, wanting to get up and hug her but not wanting to let go of Catherine. He dropped his arms and stayed on the bed. "Come in. Please. And shut the door."

She looked confused at the two of them sitting so close, closed the door and made her way to his chair. "What's going on?" She was more concerned than jealous.

"It's Millard," he began. "He's causing some..."

"...Don't!" Catherine practically shouted. "You can't! He'll..."

"...trouble." Chester looked between the two of them. "Catherine. It's the only way out. You can't keep going on like this. It's almost criminal."

Roxie looked even more concerned, confusion playing across her face. "What the fuck is going on with Millard?!"

Catherine buried her face in her hands, crumpling onto the bed.

"Your ex is...disturbed, Roxie." Chester continued. "Apparently, he's into blackmail, torture and all sorts of deviant behavior. But maybe you know that?" He looked at her, remembering her comments from the night before.

"He's fucked up alright. It's why I left him. But I didn't know he was into giving as much as he needs to get. What's he doing?"

Chester explained as best he could what he knew to give Roxie the idea, without providing graphic details of his involvement. Her anger grew with each revelation, but her compassion for Catherine grew even greater. She held up her hand to have him stop. She'd heard enough.

They sat silently: Catherine sobbing on the bed, Chester lightly stroking her, while Roxie stared out the window. He looked over at her, eyebrows raised.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking," she said, venom in her voice, "Millard needs psychological help. But that's not for me to say, it's for him to decide to get. Since he's not going to do that, I think an intervention is in order. I'm just trying to figure out what that is."

"It's my fault," Catherine sobbed into the bed. "It's all my fault."

The other two stared at her, incredulous. "What?" "No it isn't!"

She just shook her head, sniffling into the covers.

"Catherine! What are you going on about? Millard is a sick bastard. You have no idea what he wanted me to do to him. Shall I tell you?" She stood up and knelt by her. "How badly are you hurt?"

Chester shifted, a little uncomfortable at his own complicity in Catherine's situation. "I, uhhh, I may have contributed...somewhat... the current situation."

She turned to look at him, her eyes narrowing. "What did Millard have you do?"

He wasn't sure how to explain, when another knock at the door interrupted them.

"Who is it?"

"Chester? It's June and Corrine. Are you okay? We thought we heard crying."

He turned to look at the other two, wondering what he should say. Roxie nodded, suggesting he should let them in. "We're...uhhh...okay. Come in!"

The room was getting a little crowded. June took the chair; Corrine sat kitty-corner on the bed to Catherine.

"What is going on?" she looked at Catherine and then at Roxie before turning her question to Chester.

"Millard," Roxie answered before Chester could even gather his thoughts. Apparently that was enough for the other two.

"Asshole. What did he do this time?" Corrine looked down at Catherine sobbing. "Did he hurt you?"

"We were just coming to that. Catherine? Can you tell us what he did?" Roxie looked up at Chester, her face a question mark.

She just shook her head, her hands waving behind her.

"He...uh...the night I ran into them, they had tied her up and...they were...spanking her pretty hard." He looked at June, preferring not to look Roxie in the eye.

"Shit. That fucking asshole." Corrine reached down to stroke Catherine's hair. "Did he do that to you more than once?"

Catherine didn't answer, her sobs quieting down.

"I...uh, I think Catherine actually...uh...likes it?" Chester looked down at Roxie, not sure how much she should reveal.

"Of course she likes it. That's not the point! Catherine? Did you consent to Millard treating you this way?" Roxie had stood up and began pacing in what little space there was.

Chester looked between the two of them, confused at Roxie's attitude.

Catherine finally pushed herself up to a sitting position, her hair matted against her face. She looked around at them and nodded her head a little. "At first...you know I like it when boys spank me." She cried again, embarrassed and humiliated. "But...he goes too far..." She looked over at Chester, the hint of a smile at the corners of her mouth.

He didn't understand what confidence she was trying to communicate. Was she suggesting Chester had been brought into the mess she had made and she was worried for him? He gave her a questioning look.

"What?" Roxie had picked up on it. "What does this have to do with you, Chester?"

He swallowed, realizing it was best to come clean. "I interrupted them, Millard, John and Catherine, the other night at the men's house. I had gone back to pick up some homework, heard screams and they pulled me into their room. They...they forced the two of us to..." He couldn't quite bear to explain the details.

"To what, Chester? They forced you to do what?" Corrine had gotten her hackles up, the thought that John and Millard were fucking around with her girls was beyond her tolerance.

"They...uhh, they forced me to have anal sex with Catherine." He said it as calmly as he could, even as he began shivering at the confession. "She...seemed to...need...it?" He looked at her for confirmation.

She nodded, looking him in the eyes. "It's okay, Chester. You didn't do anything wrong. She turned to the others, "I...shit...what the fuck...I didn't know what they'd do to him. I needed something! They had me trussed up for an hour, teasing me! Fuck Fuck Fuck!" She put her hands to her face and started to cry again.

Roxie stopped, looked at the two of them and continued to pace. Corrine had put her hands on Catherine's shoulders to calm her. June just stared at Chester, thinking about what they had done the other night. She caught his eye and shook her head, confused.

"So," Roxie said slowly, "everyone knows Catherine is into a little kink. The problem is, Millard isn't just kinky, he's an animal." She paused, thinking. "I suppose you could try and bring charges, but Millard could claim it was consensual, and there'd be few people, aside from Chester, up until a minute ago, who wouldn't have told the court the same thing under oath." She clicked her tongue slowly, continuing to pace.

"But," Roxie continued, "you want it to stop now, right?" She stopped, waiting for Catherine to respond.

"I...shit, I...yes! Of course I want it to stop...with Millard. He's an asshole and...but...the pictures...and what he's making Chester do...I never wanted that..."

They looked at Chester. "What else are they having you do, Chester?" Corrine asked softly.

He looked back at them, the feelings of guilt and humiliation rising as if Yvette herself were in the room. "I...I'm supposed to tell them what Roxie is up to...or they'll hurt Catherine even more." He paused. "She's supposed to tell them as well. If our stories don't match they'll hurt her."

It was Roxie's turn to get angry. "Fucking Millard! Who the fuck does he think he is!" Her face began to match her hair. Chester thought she looked like a bright scarlet angry...fairy. He smiled briefly at the vision. "Catherine. Pictures. What about pictures? And...can you show me what he did to you?"

"What?" Chester interrupted. "Do you really think that's necessary?"

"It's okay, Chester." Catherine looked up at Roxie. "It's okay. Yeah. It's okay." She turned around, looking at Corrine before rolling onto her stomach on the bed, her legs falling off the edge. Reaching back she lifted her skirt above her waist and peeled down her underwear to the tops of her thighs. "He took pictures. He's threatening to expose me on Tumblr..." She sobbed quietly.

June gasped at the bruising on Catherine's cheeks. "Oh. My. God," she whispered, her hands to her mouth.

Her cheeks were black and blue, with a spiderweb of broken blood vessels. Corrine put her hand down gently on Catherine's skin, lightly tracing the bruises. "That's got to hurt," she said quietly.

"It's not so bad right now. My rectum is a little sore," she said ruefully. "Chester is...maybe too big." She pulled her panties back up and dropped her skirt, rolling up to sitting.

"We can't let this go on." Corrine again, looking at Catherine and then Roxie. "This is completely unacceptable."

"Yeah, but campus police won't do anything about it..." Roxie was still pacing, thinking hard. "Besides, Chester might be implicated as an accomplice. And it won't stop him from publishing..."

He moaned softly at the idea of being implicated in the situation. He was just doing what Catherine asked!

She turned to Catherine. "When do they expect you to report back?"

"Not 'til tomorrow. Mondays and Thursdays. Something about the house schedule."

"Movie night and Bowling. Mandatory socials," Chester clarified. "No one's supposed to be there."

"And what if you don't make it?"

"I hate to think what they'd do to me." Catherine hugged herself, Corrine's hand massaged her back. "They've told me what would happen. I've never tested them. Not to mention the photographs." She shivered and started to cry again.

Roxie scrunched her lips and turned back to pacing. "Catherine, you weren't here. You didn't see us, you didn't talk to us, you aren't going back there. You're done with them. Millard is dangerous and John is a sadist. Done. Got it?"

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
331 Followers
12