Making a Woman of Him Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvette, disbelief and denial flooding back to wash away the sense of defeat they had instilled in her, looked at all of them with disdain. "Really. I really don't think this conversation needs to go any further." Stealing a glance at the recorder across the room, she maintained her bluster. "I think I should probably go to my hotel..."

"This isn't an empty threat, Ms. McMillan," Corrine was crossing the room, her hand extending a cell phone. "You might want to confirm the situation with your attorney."

Yvette's eyes flared in shock and anger, staring at young woman's hand and up to her face, her hands struggling not to accept the proffered phone. Fear won out; she snatched the device up to her ear. "Arthur?" Her voice was all honey and flowers. She turned to leave the room, hoping a little private conversation might clear matters up.

The three women all looked at each other and then to Chester – eyebrows raised and lips twisted in silent hope. Chester removed his clothes, unconcerned about standing naked among them as he folded the ensembles back into their boxes.

"Assuming Phase One is complete," June began, "I think it's time to get going on arrangements to transfer ownership of the boys to..." she motioned with her thumbs.

"I've begun the process," Roxie assured them. "Had a little goodbye session with Millard on Friday. I think he's pretty clear about the situation. Got a message today from him and John – looks like they know they've crossed a line, and frankly, I think they're a little scared. I showed them a few samples of the vids I have and well, let's just say they're willing to discuss terms."

Chester pulled on his regular clothes, staring at them not a little confused.Was the entire world blackmailing each other? When did this start happening?

"I'm just wondering, Roxie," Corrine interrupted. "Why did you let this go on so long if you had the goods to stop it?" Her tone was more confused than accusatory.

Roxie shrugged. "Dunno, really. I mean, Catherine's obviously not happy about it, but she's always had the power to stop it...or maybe not. Who knows. Maybe it's his fault." She pointed a thumb at Chester, her lips barely forming a smile.

"You little bitch," June said with a grin. "I think you've found somebody better to boss around than Millard!" She looked at Chester blushing and giggled. "Well, Chester, you couldn't find a better replacement for Yvette...speak of the devil!"

They looked at the door as Yvette re-entered, her face ashen, her eyes shooting daggers. "Chester," she almost spat his name, ignoring everyone except him. "I'm going to my hotel. I am very angry right now, so it would be best if we didn't dine together tonight. But I expect to spend some time with you tomorrow."

"We will make the gentlemen available to you as soon as you'd like. This is the final week of school, but that should be enough for you to determine whether they are of value to you, no? Naturally, we believe it will be worth your while, but we know the little dogs quite well." Corrine couldn't have cared less one way or another, but if Yvette wanted something out of the deal, she'd have to put a little into it.

"We'll see," she whispered with venom, her eyes fixed on Chester's face. "We'll see."

12