Making Amends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Aliyah was far from idle herself. She continued to lick and dab at the tight pussy underneath her, fucking it with her fingers. She could feel every throb, every pulse, of Linn's aroused puss. Linn was a true lez at heart, Aliyah knew. She loved the sensation of a woman in her arms, feasting on her cunt.

Aliyah had never herself been with a woman who MOVED like this during sex. She rubbed and squirmed all over Aliyah's body, it was as if she put her entire body into the caresses. There was an unbridled sensuality to Linn that the voluptuous brunette found highly appealing, she wanted more.

Linn's mind was awash in newfound sensations. She'd enjoyed her little lesbian tryst in college – ending it only out of guilt over Mark – but it was nothing compared to the wild feelings she felt while being manipulated by Aliyah. As the digits plunged deeper and deeper into her cunt, her own tongue swabbed over Aliyah's pussy, she didn't want this to end, ever!

Aliyah moved away from her, Linn let out a disappointed little whimper. Aliyah leaned over and kissed her on her cum-stained lips. "Hang on baby, the best part is cumming!"

She went to her purse and pulled out a large, fleshy dildo, which she strapped on to her magnificent body. She came back and showed it to Linn, who was momentarily shocked.

But only momentarily. Lewdly, the pretty photographer lay back on the divan and spread her legs wide open, in invitation. "C'mere and fuck me, baby!" she leered at Aliyah.

Aliyah was beyond words at how nicely Linn had taken to this kind of games. She got in between Linn's legs and rammed the monstrous dildo into the woman's cunt.

"Oh Christ, yeah, fuck, that's good, fuck me, fuckmefuck, oh God, FUCK ME 'TIL I DIE!" Linn howled as the monstrous rubber cock penetrated her. She almost couldn't believe her own words, but this was good, too good to stop.

Encouraged even more by Linn's responsiveness, Aliyah did exactly that. She drilled the pretty lady with all the skill of a practiced lesbian and felt her own climax approaching. The woman underneath her was near orgasm herself, once Linn came, Aliyah knew that would send her over the edge.

That was mere minutes away. "Oh God, YESSSSSS!!!" Linn screeched, as her orgasm took control of her body. The look on Linn's beautiful face did, in fact, send Aliyah over the edge. She hunched against Linn, the pair of them having a few more mini-climaxes until they collapsed in exhaustion.

Codi sat there, wide-eyed at Linn's confession. "And you're still seeing her?"

Linn nodded, placing her hand on the girl's bare knee. "Mmm-hmm. At least once a week. I've even been in a threeway with her and her other lover, Sugar."

It was a lot for Codi to take in. This stunning woman didn't look like a lesbian. Of course, that was silly. What did a lesbian look like, anyway? Some of her girlfriends were bi – or even Lez, Codi suspected – and they were pretty.

"What about Mark?"

Linn let out a gentle sigh. "Codi dear, I love my husband. He's a wonderful man, we enjoy each other. He's kind and gentle in bed, but he doesn't fulfill all my needs. I prefer women, I know that now. And Mark just isn't kinky, for another thing."

Codi grinned. If Linn only knew.

"That's why I didn't object to his little fling. I don't want you to stop seeing him. Do you love him?"

Codi's eyes grew moist. "Yes. But I think he loves you more."

Linn took the girl's hand. "Well, I might have a solution. Will you hear me out?"

Codi nodded and then it happened. Linn leaned forward, cupped the girl's sweet young face in her hand and kissed her, full on the mouth. It startled Codi, but only for the briefest of moments. "Wha ---?" she managed to spout out.

Linn flashed that dazzling smile again, Codi felt nearly intoxicated. "For only the second time in my life, I find myself truly wanting to be with a woman. That woman is you, Codi dear. Would you be willing to let me make love to you, to show you the delights of another woman?"

Codi said "But, Mark --- "

" --- won't be home for a while, if I know my husband. Please Codi, I want to be with you, to prove to you how wonderful my kind of love can be. May I?"

"Yes" Codi replied with a tremor in her voice.

Linn took the sweet, blonde young woman by the hand and led her upstairs to the Master bedroom. Like Linn herself, the room was sensual, a prelude to pleasure. Codi was standing there, on jelly legs, unsure of what to do next.

Linn broke the tension. "Please darling, don't be nervous. Relax. I won't do anything to you that you won't want or enjoy. Would you like to undress?"

Codi shook her head, nervously. Linn smiled.

"Would you like for ME to undress YOU?" Codi nodded at that.

That pleased Linn. She'd been wanting to see this pretty girl naked since she walked in the door. What her husband saw in Codi was evident, now it was her turn to behold all of the girl's charms. She patted the bed and beckoned for Codi to come and sit beside her.

Linn reached out and planted a gentle kiss on Codi's cheek. She began to unbutton the pretty blonde's pink sweater, delighted with what she found underneath. "Delectable" was the perfect word for Codi, she wore a lacy, sheer pink bra. Her dark, sexy nipples were already poking through, Linn brushed her hand gently across the girl's breasts. Hearing a light gasp coming from Codi, she proceeded with undressing the sexy teen.

Linn said "Lift your tushie darling" and Codi complied, allowing Linn to remove her tiny white skirt. Linn had been correct in her assessment, the girl wore a pink thong that matched the bra.

"You're so very adorable" Linn said, kissing Codi's left nipple through the bra.

"I"M adorable?" Codi said, blushing slightly. "Linn, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Linn smiled. "Okay, so we're both beautiful. That ought to make this evening even more magical."

Summoning up some of the boldness that had endeared her to Mark, Codi smiled "Okay, if I'm naked, shouldn't you be naked too?"

Linn nodded and stood up from the bed. She took the straps from the satin sheeth and lowered them, then did a little shimmy and the sheath dropped to the floor. She stood before the girl in expensive, lacy lingerie. It complimented everything about Linn, her skin tone, sleek legs and exotic looks. A cream in color, it added to Linn's appeal in every way.

"Gorgeous. Just gorgeous." Codi murmured.

Linn returned and sat beside her on the bed. She took Codi's hands in her own and squeezed them gently. "Let me show you what a wonderful time two women can have, won't you? Do you trust me?"

Codi leaned in to Linn's face and kissed her, brushing her own full lips against those of the other woman. She pulled away from Linn and said "I think that should answer your question, darling."

Still in the pink thong and bra, Codi moved upwards on the bed. She'd kept on her heels, she always thought it was sexy wearing her shoes when she fucked. Judging from Linn's gentle caresses of her feet and thighs, Linn seemed to think along those same lines. Codi had pretty feet, her legs were nicely shaped and heels always accentuated that look.

Linn removed Codi's bra, letting her natural, round tits spill free. "Yummy!" Linn said, kissing each one, fondling them, weighing them in her hands. Only Aliyah had aroused her this much, there was something so-very sexy about Codi. She seemed to invite playfulness, so Linn kissed down the girl's flat tummy, towards her thong-covered pussy. She could see Codi shiver with delight at ever kiss and lick. She swirled her tongue around Codi's pierced navel, thinking that too, was extremely sexy. It was then she saw Codi's little butterfly tattoo, she realized how much Codi adored her husband. It gave Linn hope that her plan for them all was going to succeed.

Codi had never felt like this, she was certain her pussy was soaked, she was so turned on. Her mind wasn't even on Mark, it was on his sensual wife, paying dutiful homage to her horny cunt. She felt Linn's fingers pull her panties aside and when Linn's tongue dabbed at her pussy, Codi went mad with pleasure.

Mark ate pussy well, but Linn was an artiste. She flattened her tongue against Codi's needy pussy, she nuzzled the clit until it throbbed with want. Every inch of Codi's nether regions were hot with desire.

Linn had learned her lessons in the lesbian arts well, now she passing them on to Codi. She stabbed at the girl's sweet pussy, loving it with the same ardor she gave Aliyah. Scrumptious, that was the word for the young girl.

Codi was trying hard to stay still, but it was a losing battle. Linn's licking was good, oh-so-good and she writhed under the beauty's erotic attack. Her body hunched and arched and ached for more of Linn's unique lovemaking.

Codi was panting now, chest heaving, breath coming in short spurts. She had never imagined another woman could make her feel this good, but Linn was putting her all into Codi's pleasure. All of a sudden, Codi felt selfish.

"Linn? Please honey, stop."

Linn moved up from between Codi's smooth thighs. "Why baby, aren't you enjoying yourself?" she said, a disappointed look crossing her beautiful features.

"Oh goodness no, I haven't felt like that – ever!" Codi beamed. "I'd just like to give you some pleasure too, if you'll let me."

Linn was ecstatic at hearing this. "Would you like me to show you?"

Meekly, Codi said "Yes, please."

Linn instructed the young woman to change places with her. Linn removed her lingerie, then she reclined at the head of the bed and spread her long legs wide apart. "Just kiss my pussy baby, like it was a mouth. Lick it with your tongue, be gentle, you can't do anything I won't like."

Codi was eager to please her newest lover. The young blonde hesitated, but only for the briefest of seconds. She tentatively reached out with her tongue and licked Linn's pussy a few times. It was almost sweet to the taste. Codi stuck out her tongue again, it was almost like an electric shock. Now Codi went about her task with gusto, she began eating Linn's cunt in earnest. Once Codi gave into her lesbian urges, she knew she'd never be able to go without a woman lover in her life – she hoped with all her heart that Linn would be one of them.

Linn looked down at the pretty blonde head between her thighs, with the greatest of affection. The girl was such a sweetheart and so eager to please. She seemed to be growing in skill with every swab of her seeking tongue across Linn's pussy.

Linn let out a yelp of sheer joy, which made Codi ecstatically happy. She moved out from between Linn's thighs, face shining with Linn's spendings. "What next, coach?" she asked, grinning.

"I assume you know what sixty-nine is?" Codi nodded. "Good, baby. Why don't you and I pleasure each other at the same time, I'm eager to taste you again."

Despite their height difference, a sixty-nine was easily accomplished between the two new lovers. Having Linn respond to her while she shook under Linn's caresses was even better. Linn was perhaps the most sensual lover she'd ever been with.

What had it been that Linn had said, though? She wanted Mark to be more kinky? A divine inspiration came over Codi. She moved from between Linn's silky thighs and spoke.

"Linn? Do you have any sex toys?"

"A few baby, why? Do you want me to use them on you?"

"No darling, I want to use them on YOU."

Linn smiled, this was going even better than she could have dreamed. She scampered off the bed, Codi watched her skin glistening under the light. She was so flattered the beautiful woman had chosen her as a lover, there was no way she was anywhere near Linn's state of elegance and beauty, yet with Linn, she felt sexy and highly desirable.

Linn came back into the bedroom, a few toys in hand. Codi saw exactly what she'd been hoping for, right away. She took a shiny, silver vibe from Linn's hands and turned it on. A light humming filled the room as Linn got back on the bed.

Codi decided now it was time to up the kink factor. "Okay bitch, are you ready to get your hot cunt fucked, but good?" she snarled.

This new side of Codi excited Linn tremendously. "Yes, you little slut, fuck me with that toy. Eat my cunt and fuck me with that vibe, make me cum, you little fuckslut!"

Codi ran the buzzing vibe all over Linn's dark skin and nipples before she inserted it into Linn's steaming pussy. Linn let out a lusty howl as the vibe and Codi's probing fingers aroused her senses.

"Like that, don't you, you magnificent bitch?" Codi hissed, seeing how her lewd talk was arousing Linn. "Like having that horny cunt of yours fucked with this sexy toy, right baby?"

"Goddammit, YESS!!" Linn screeched, as a climax overtook her. Codi felt incredibly happy that she'd made her lover cum, her first time with another woman. Linn was still twitching and moving as Codi took one of her dark nipples in her mouth and suckled it gently.

"H-how did you know?" Linn asked. "How did you know that's the kind of loving I crave?"

Codi cupped one beautiful breast and nipped the nipple, gently. "You clued me in. Your signals were so obvious to a little kinkmeister like me." Codi let out a small giggle.

Linn ran her hands over Codi's soft skin. It was the shade of buttermilk and so soft to the touch. "Kinkmeister, huh?" Codi giggled again and nodded.

"Okay, Miss Kinky, so what do you crave?" Linn asked with a great deal of curiosity.

"W-ellll --- " Codi said, with a degree of hesitation " --- don't get me wrong, your husband is a very kinky, wild, inventive lover ---"

Linn blinked at that. "MY husband?"

Codi nodded. "You two need to talk more. Yes, Mark is amazing, but he can be a little too wild at times. I've always wanted our sex to be slow, sensual, seductive at times. A girl likes a bit of romance."

Linn was amazed at Codi's words, but she took them in stride. "Slow and sensual, huh sweets? THAT I can provide."

Linn cuddled Codi in her arms and kissed the girl, slowly. She let her lips and hands do all the work. She played Codi's body like a fine instrument, letting Codi's soft little sighs and purrs of pleasure let her know if she was doing things right.

Codi just lay there and luxuriated in Linn's soft touches. She felt herself getting more aroused minute-by-minute, her nipples got stiff again and her pussy was soaked. Linn's fingertips and fingernails just brushed across Codi's body, but she couldn't resist the impulse to squeal in delight. That little signal let Linn know she was doing just what was necessary to arouse her new playmate.

Linn kissed down Codi's body, her touch feather-soft. She stroked everywhere on Codi's cuddly form, wanting to torture the girl in a most exquisite style. She could see the small sheen of perspiration on Codi's body, in the dim lighting of the room, it was quite alluring.

"Oooh, that's it, yes Linn darling, that's what I've been wanting!" Codi cooed. She wanted to touch Linn in the way she was being touched, but she knew Linn was intent on bringing pleasure to HER, so Codi relaxed and just let herself be swept away in the sensations. Linn was kissing up and down her thighs now, little electric tingles ran throughout Codi's body. This time, Linn kissed her pussy slowly, she took time to adore the tasty pink morsel. She slowly licked, she nibbled a bit, she paid dutiful homage to Codi's sweet, young pussy. She was rewarded with flowing, sweet juices from the font of Codi's adorable pussy, she didn't want the girl to ever stop cumming.

Codi didn't think she'd ever stop her intense climax. She arched her body upwards, eager for more of Linn's licking tongue. Wave upon wave of pleasure flowed throughout her being, she was nearly incoherent, babbling as her sensual partner brought her to new heights of bliss.

Linn wasn't going to let up, not just yet. She wanted Codi to have an orgasm she's remember for the rest of her days. She ovalled her tongue and slid it deep within the recesses of Codi's dripping pussy. That was it. That gesture sent Codi over the edge, she screamed louder than ever before and came, thrashing and moaning. Linn felt herself having a little mini-cum, pleased she'd satisfied this sweet young thing she now adored.

Panting, eyes not quite focused, Codi looked over to see Linn smiling at her. She reached over, drew Linn's beautiful face to her own, and Codi kissed her. Hard, with passion, loving this beautiful woman who had brought her such intense joy and pleasure.

"Is it my turn now?" she asked Linn, eagerly.

Linn looked over at the clock radio on the nightstand. She sighed. "I'm afraid not baby, Mark will be home soon." She saw Codi's face break into a pout, even that was adorable. "Oh, don't worry baby, we'll do this again, if you want to."

Codi looked at her in mock shock. "IF I want to ---?"

Linn laughed and hugged Codi tight. "Well, I have a plan, but baby, we'll have to talk and get dressed quickly. The plan is ---"

Mark returned home and found his wife and his mistress exactly where he'd left them, having wine and chatting. He was somewhat puzzled by this, there didn't seem to be any anger or animosity. If anything, they seemed to be enjoying each other's company. He hung up his coat and went over to Linn, kissing her and indicating Codi.

"So, have you two talked everything through?" Mark asked.

Linn nodded, as did Codi. "We did. Mark, how could you even THINK of not seeing this lovely creature again? I won't hear of it!"

Mark blinked, not sure he was hearing his wife correctly. "Say that again?"

Linn took her husband's hand, then Codi's. "Mark, Codi and I have come to – an understanding. You will continue to see Codi, on Mondays and Wednesdays."

Mark wasn't sure what to make of this, so Linn continued on.

"I will see her on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

Mark's face registered his shock, but he tried to put on a stoic face. "What about Fridays?"

Codi giggled. "Well darling, I am still a student. I have to study SOMETIME."

Linn laughed, then Mark asked his next question.

"What about Saturday?"

Linn and Codi both smiled, taking his hand. "I think the bed upstairs is big enough to hold three, don't you?" Mark nodded, still not believing any of this.

Codi smiled. "And on Sundays, I rest."

Linn thought to herself "I don't know about that, Codi dear. I think Aliyah and you would look wonderful in a sixty-nine."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12