Making Amends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"God Lucy. You look great!" Lana told her. "I wish to hell I didn't have to wear a bra all the time," she whispered, letting her know as she did just how "attractive" Lana thought she looked.

"Careful what you say Lana, there's a few things you probably don't know about me! A lot has changed over the past few years."

Lana was feeling rather bold, deciding to take a small gamble with her friend.

"Well, one thing I did hear was that you are bi-sexual now. Any truth to that?"

Lucy nearly stopped dead in her tracks as she led Lana into the living room where Keith was anxiously waiting for them.

"Maybe there's not quite as much to tell you about than I thought there was," she replied slyly. "Does the thought of that surprise you any?"

"Not at all." Lana assured her. "And I just might have a few surprises of my own," she added.

They made it into the living room before Lucy could ask her what she meant by that. Once again greeting Keith, giving him an affectionate kiss on the mouth, which he happily returned. Keith took her preferred drink order, heading off towards the kitchen to fix them, leaving Lucy and Lana a chance to discuss things a little further.

"So. The fact that I really am bi-sexual doesn't surprise you? Or bother you?" Lucy asked her pointedly.

"Not in the slightest Lucy. Like I said, there's things that I could tell you about myself now that might surprise you!"

"Such as?"

Lana had led her over to the couch, taking a seat at one end. Rather than directing her to sit down either across from her, or at the opposite end of the couch away from her, she all but pulled her down, forcing her to sit next to her when she did.

Lucy smiled coquettishly at Lana's newfound boldness, placing herself comfortably next to her friend, one leg tucked up beneath her, facing her from the side. Lucy reached out fingering the collar of the blouse Lana was wearing. She had always been a 'touchy-feely' person anyway. Old habits were hard to break.

"Such as..." Lana teased, remembering as she did how they had often drawn things out with one another in the past to the point where they'd ended up in some sort of mock wrestling match with one another, much like their last night together had ended.

Lucy gave her a warning look. "Don't start Lana. Or Keith's apt to find the two of us rolling around on your living room floor together."

Lana burst out laughing. "Keith would actually enjoy seeing that," she told her.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Really. What I was going to tell you was, that I've often wondered what it would be like to be with another woman myself. And just so you know, had you pressed it that last night we spent together, I'd have more than willingly gone a long with it."

"You're kidding me!" Lucy said, honestly stunned. "You really would have?"

Before Lana could answer however, she continued. "What does Keith think about all this? Or does he even know?"

"Oh...he knows alright. There's nothing we don't share with one another, or tell each other. He thinks that if the opportunity ever does present itself, that I should at least explore my curiosity. As long as he was there of course. We agreed a long time ago that neither one of us would ever do anything unless the other one agreed to it, or was present of course."

"Of course." Lucy said nodding her head in agreement, though obviously stunned that Lana had admitted all this to her.

"So...lets just say for shits and grins that you and I were to do anything, you'd be ok with Keith and I having a little fun too?"

"Sure. Like I said. As long as we were both in agreement with it, and neither one of us felt like we were being left out. Why not?"

"Damn Lana, I think that you've changed even more than I have!"

"So Lucy. Do you think you'd be comfortable fooling around with Keith and I?

Lucy swallowed. In the past, she had always been the one to appear more self-confident, sure of herself. Lana was showing aside of her that Lucy had never seen before. She followed that comment up by reaching out, placing the tip of her fingernail on one of Lucy's protruding nipple's and gently dragged it across the surface.

"Very," she assured her a second later. And to prove it, lets give Keith a special little treat to see when he returns."

Once again assuming her more dominant roll, Lucy began undoing the buttons on Lana's blouse. Maintaining eye contact with her while she did, she looked for any signs that Lana was becoming nervous or intimidated, which she didn't. Leaning back, she helped Lucy if anything, in the removal of her blouse, then her bra. Once her magnificent full breasts were completely bare, Lucy leaned over giving each one an affectionate welcome hello.

"God Lana, I'd forgotten just how beautiful your tits really were!"

It was at that moment that Keith entered the living room with their drinks, and nearly dropped them.

"Hi honey. We're just getting better acquainted," Lana told him. "Or rather, Lucy's getting better acquainted with my boobs. It has been a while since she's seen them last."

Lucy did look up towards him, curious to see his expression for one, and needing the assurance that what she was doing to Lana was ok with him.

"By all means...please do!" Keith said grinning, sitting everyone's drinks down on the coffee table, taking a seat in the chair across from them, watching.

Lana had to admit to herself that the sensation of Lucy's tongue as she licked her nipples, hardening them felt wonderful. Lucy took her time, giving each one of her breasts equal attention, sucking and kissing one, while massaging, caressing the other.

"You should see Lucy's cute titties Keith. I know you've always had a thing for Asian women anyway, but I also know that you actually like smaller boobs too."

Keith made some pretense of objection. "You know I love your tits Lana," he began. But Lana cut him off before he could finish.

"I didn't say you didn't Keith. But I know that you do like smaller one's too," she finished for him. "Why don't you show him just how pretty yours are Lucy?"

Reaching down, Lucy crossed her hands at the waste of her tank top, pulling it up and over her head in one swift fluid motion. Sitting back, she looked down examining herself.

"They really are pretty small," she said cupping them.

"Small, 'er' maybe. But certainly just as beautiful." Lana remarked, shocking Keith as well as Lucy when she bent over capturing one of Lucy's hard dark colored nipples between her lips.

"Well here's to both of your boobs!" Keith said raising his drink, toasting to the two of them, draining it.

"Here, here!" Lucy said picking up her drink from where Keith had placed it on the table. "I'll drink to that!"

Lana then retrieved hers and joined both Lucy and her husband in a mutual toast.

"Here's to an eventful evening!" Lana offered up, drinking hers down as well.

As she did, Lucy stood up. "Mind if I make myself more comfortable then?"

"I think we ALL should." Lana said looking over towards Keith, telling him in that moment that his wildest dreams were about to come true.

Joining her, Lana quickly removed her own clothing, holding out her hand towards Lucy.

"And speaking of being more comfortable, why don't we head into the bedroom? Keith? Would you mind fixing us all another drink before joining us?" she asked him.

In a flash, Keith disappeared towards the kitchen, somewhat shyly trying to hide the fact that his erection was sticking out a mile in front of him. Lucy had seen it though, and smiled.

"Hurry back Keith. You and I have some acquainting to do ourselves!"

By the time Keith returned to the bedroom, fresh drinks in hand, the girls were already engaged in a "69" together on the bed.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed the moment he saw them. "Do either of you realize how good the two of you look together?"

"Ever the romantic." Lana said lifting her face briefly from Lucy's pussy. "And to think, we could have been doing this for years."

"Shut up and eat me!" Lucy said, diving back into Lana's cunt. "We've got a lot of lost time to make up for!"

Keith drained his drink just as quickly as he had the first. Climbing up onto the bed, sitting next to them, he watched, feeling his prick twitch in anxious, urgent need.

Freeing one of her hands, Lucy reached out, wrapping her small tiny hand around his girth and began stroking it.

"Hmmm, he has a nice one," she murmured into Lana's pussy. "I'm looking forward to fucking it," she added sweetly.

"Speaking of fucking it. Keith's always had a fantasy that I know he'd love to experience with us," Lana confessed.

"What's that?" Lucy questioned, looking up towards him, grinning.

"Fucking my ass while watching me going down on another woman." Lana told her.

"Oooh. Now I'd enjoy seeing that myself!" Lucy squealed delightedly. "Would you like to do that Keith? Fuck your wife's beautiful ass while she eats me?"

"Grab the KY baby." Lana told him. "I think its time to make someone's dream come true!"

While Keith dutifully headed off to locate the lubricant, Lana and Lucy rearranged themselves on the bed. When he returned, Lana was busily licking Lucy's wet hot quim, shaking her ass towards him invitingly.

"Make sure you put plenty of that on your cock for me honey. And smear plenty of it inside my ass too!"

Keith took his time lubricating Lana's tight little sphincter with his finger, ensuring that she was not only well oiled, but that she was considerably loosened prior to his even making the attempt to bugger her with his prick. Lucy meanwhile lay there moaning and groaning, cupping and fingering her small breasts while offering encouragement for Keith's anticipated mounting of his wife's ass.

"God, I'm so looking forward to this," Lana stated.

"Me too!" Keith said, sounding much like a little boy who'd just gotten the best Christmas present of his entire life.

"Damn Lana, I wish I'd known you were curious before now. I can't believe how good this feels. I love the way you're tickling my clit baby. My pussy's on fire! You're driving me crazy with that talented tongue of yours!"

Lana was surprised at herself. The fact she was enjoying this as much as she was, made her want to please Lucy as much as it was possible to do. And even more importantly, by doing so, she was also pleasing her husband, giving him something that he'd never though he'd ever experience.

She felt the head of his penis nestle comfortably against the opening of her ass. Reaching back around herself, she helped him to begin inserting it inside, wiggling her ass suggestively as she did. Grabbing her twin ass cheeks, Keith slowly began to ease himself inside her, feeling the outer ring of her ass suddenly "pop" sucking the head of his prick in.

"Ah yes. That's nice Keith, nice. Slide it in honey....slowly. Yes, perfect baby...perfect!"

"Fuck! I bet that does feel good Lana. I only wish Keith was fucking my ass instead of yours!"

"Maybe later." Lana quipped in breathless anticipation, returning to Lucy's pussy with her tongue, driving away any further need for conversation for the moment.

Keith felt his prick slipping deeper and deeper inside his wife's ass. When he was buried inside her fully, he slowly began to withdraw, allowing her to continue to become accustomed to his width as he stretched her even more comfortably in acceptance.

Lana continued licking her friends pussy, gently swirling her tongue over and around Lucy's clit, sometimes nipping it, or sucking it, causing Lucy to yelp in unbridled glee and pleasure. Keith pressed himself deep inside Lana's ass, holding himself still momentarily, reaching up to fondle, caressing his wife's gently swaying breasts. Lana's nipples were so hard they ached. And she loved it when she felt him pinching them, rolling them between his fingers roughly as he once again slid nearly all the way out before plunging even more firmly back inside her.

"Oh!" Lana moaned happily. "God yes...fuck my ass Keith! Fuck my ass!"

Once again taking two very firm handholds of his wife's lovely ass, Keith began a continued steady rhythm as he easily began stroking off his prick inside her. Looking up, he grinned like the naughty boy he was feeling like, sharing that moment with Lucy as she in turn grinned just as lustily back at him.

"You like seeing your wife eating my pussy?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yes!" Keith answered her, his voice raspy, thick with lust and desire.

"God can she eat cunt!" Lucy added a moment later. "I'm going to fucking explode soon too if she keeps it up. And, she better!"

Hearing that, Lana placed her lips around Lucy's clit, drawing it deeply inside her mouth, holding it there and thrumming it with the tip of her tongue. Lucy began humping herself up against her face, thrashing about wildly as Lana assaulted her pleasure-nubbin, purposely doing so with the expectation of bringing her friend to orgasm. Seconds later, Lucy's pussy became pure sweet liquid. Lapping at her, Lana began drinking down her nectar as Lucy cried out, her orgasm engulfing her completely. Keith was literally frozen in place, taking everything in, hilted deep within his wife's cunt, his penis throbbed, reminding him that he too was nearing his pleasure.

Lana had allowed Lucy to sit up however, and in doing so, semi-forced Keith's prick to slip out of her.

"I want to see you cum all over her tits baby," Lana told him. Turning to face her friend, she smiled. "I want to lick it off you after he has," she told her. Lucy's grin split her face.

"Oh....I'd love seeing that!" Lucy shouted excitedly. "Come here Keith, let me jack you off all over my tits!"

Keith floated around the side of the bed until reaching her. Lucy had swung her legs around placing them on the floor, straddling him as he stepped into her. Taking hold of his blood-engorged prick, she began using it to caress, teasing her nipples with. Running the head of his cock back and forth between them. Lana joined them both, standing behind her husband, reaching around to help Lucy with the stroking of his shaft, kneading his balls, cupping them in her hands while looking over his shoulder as she watched Lucy continue to tit-fuck his prick.

Keith knew his orgasm was imminent. Lana knew it as well by the way his balls suddenly tightened within her hand.

"He's gonna cum," she told Lucy.

She'd no sooner spoken the words than Keith's prick began to erupt in several pulsating streamers of flying jisim. He watched as his copious ejaculate began to coat her cute pointed little breasts. Still stroking his shaft, moving it back and forth between them, Lucy reveled in the onslaught of his creamy bath upon her breasts.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" she cried out delightedly.

Moments later, spent, weak-kneed barely able to stand, Keith collapsed down onto the bed beside her. Almost immediately Lana reached over and began massaging in Keith's creamy rich fluids into Lucy's breasts. Pushing her back onto the bed, Lana climbed on top of her and began sucking, licking her tits, tasting her husbands essence which had already begun to absorb into her already soft skin.

When she had thoroughly cleaned them of every last trace of Keith's spendings, Lucy easily reached up, rolling Lana onto her back.

"My turn," she said lustily. Placing herself between Lana's legs, she deflowered her once again, splitting the creamy soft petals of her sex. Her tongue flittered atop Lana's hardened clitoris causing her to cry out in agonized pleasure. Lana had already been heated to the boiling point. Lying there, her once again best friend so wonderfully tonguing her, she looked over towards her husband. Keith smiled, reached over cupping her breast, giving her nipple a caressing tease.

"You look beautiful," he said. "You both....look so unbelievably beautiful!"

Lana was already beginning to experience orgasm. Even as she did, she locked eyes with her husband. He watched her, as she continued looking at him, even as she came, even as Lucy took her far over the brink into ecstasy, she still held his gaze. It was the most exquisite, pleasurable moment of her entire life.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers
12