Making Angelina My Cum Slut

Story Info
Angelina's my cousin, and I'm about to make her my cum slut.
3k words
3.99
121k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eyuder
Eyuder
36 Followers

My name is William. I'm a 19 years old dark blonde haired guy. I wasn't really successful in my studies, so I decided quitting school to work at my dad's super market. Even though my parents kept telling me not to do that, I didn't care. They were always fighting about me; my dad wanted me to join the army, but my mom refused. That's when my dad got the idea of getting me my own corner shop and to kick me out. He gave me a small amount of money that couldn't get me a place to live, and bought me a small car. But luckily, my grand parents told me to move in with them until I raise enough money to rent an apartment or even buy one. They were always so nice to me, I always helped them when they needed me and took care of them. And that's where I used to meet my cousin Angelina that was 1 year younger than me. My uncle got married in Spain, and that's where she lives. They always spent holidays with us and summer too. Angelina and I always enjoyed talking to each other; we would usually spend week-ends when she's in town with our grand parents, so we could talk and spend time with our lonely grand parents.

Everything changed about a week ago. She traveled back home, this time she came alone. Her parents said that they would join her later on, and that she will stay with our grand parents until they come. She didn't expect to see me, but I was there the day she came. It has been a year since we saw each other, and we had so much to talk about. I drove to the airport with my small car to pick her up. Her plane was supposed to be here by 11pm, but she landed 3 hours later. There has been a lot of people waiting, most of them were old parents or mid-aged men expecting their lovers. Angelina finally showed up after a crowd of people I've never seen. She stood there a moment, looking around her for someone that she might know, so I went towards her, and that's when she noticed me. She left her stuff behind and ran to me, she jumped into my hands giving me a big hug. We stood there for almost a minute hugging, I can swear that people around us thought that we were a couple. She looked at me with a wide smile and said: "Oh Dios mio! I did not expect to see you Wil'! Thank you so much for picking me up, it's so late, you should have stayed home!"

"Angelina! I missed you so much that. I couldn't just stay home and wait until you get home!" I said looking at her happily. I took a moment looking at her body, she had become a beautiful woman. Her breasts were larger than the last time I saw her: they were firm, beautiful and big for a girl her age. Her long dark brown hair flowed to her back, her red thick lips were asking me to kiss them, and her feminine silhouette was making her so perfect.

She noticed how I was admiring her body, so she smiled, turned around showing me her whole body, then smiled at me and asked: "So, what's your opinion about the new me?"

I smiled and said: "May I just say that you got really sexy Angelina!" She grinned a bit then looked at me after her face became all red.

"Let me take care of your stuff, the car's outside." I added as I went to pick her bags.

"Oh, you got a new car?" She asked with a Spanish accent as we were heading to the parking.

"I got it recently. You've got so much stuff to get updated on. Let's get to the car and talk." I replied with a smile. A moment later, I put everything in the car's trunk, opened the door for her, and got in.

"Beautiful car, how did you get it?" She asked while admiring the car's interior.

I turned on the car and took the way home, while telling her about what happened with my parents, and how I got kicked out.

"You must be hungry after your trip, how about we get ourselves some food?" I asked as I stopped the car next to a late night fast food.

"Sure, I don't mind." She answered.

I got out of the car, opened the door for her then made my way to the fast food. We took a seat next to the window after we got ourselves a meal.

"When did you become such a gentleman?" She said laughing.

"I have always been a refined man Angelina!" Said I ironically.

She grinned then asked: "So now, you live with our grand parents? And you're working in a shop?"

"Exactly, I'm not making a lot of money though, I'm only able to cover the bills and save up for a new home with the money I get."

"It doesn't matter as long as you're making money" She said with a smile on her face. An awkward silence took place after that. She looked me in the eyes and said: "Hey, did you get yourself a girl yet? Or are you still single?"

"Still single, I'm not really attracting any girls" I replied with a sad tone.

"Oh. Yet you're a handsome young man!"

"You. You think so?" I said as I looked her in the eyes.

"Of course I do William!" She said with a beautiful smile.

The rest of the trip was silent. Talking about some random stuff now and then, and of course I asked her about her boyfriend, and she said that she's focusing on her studies at the moment, and she isn't giving much time for boys.

We finally got to our grand parents's apartment. I parked the car in the garage, and brought her stuff. It must have been around 4am, so everybody home was asleep. There was only one room that my grand parents used as a bedroom in the whole apartment, and a bed in the living room that I used to sleep on, but instead, I let her sleep in the bed, and I used one of the couches to sleep on. I took away my T-Shirt, and put on my shorts, as she went to the bathroom to change-up into her pyjamas. When she came back, I was already laying down on the couch, she came to me, and said: "I'm so happy to see you again Wil'. I missed you so much."

"It's good to see you again Angelina. We'll talk tomorrow, sweet dreams." Said I.

"Good night William." She replied as she went to lay down on the bed.

The next day, I woke up to my grand parents welcoming Angelina back home. As they were greeting her and hugging, I sneaked into the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and my hair, then joined them. I kissed good morning to both my grand parents then hugged Angelina, and while we were hugging she kissed me on the cheek. We went to the kitchen all together, while they were talking to Angelina about school and Spain. We made breakfast than sat down eating. It must have been around 9 o'clock. I finished eating then went to get dressed. I said good bye, but Angelina stopped me and asked where I was going.

"Oh, I'm going to work. I gotta open the shop as early as possible." I replied.

"Do you mind if I join you? Maybe I can help around?" She asked with an innocent smile that I couldn't say no to.

"Yeah, of course. Get dressed, I'll wait for you in the car outside." I told her as I was heading to the door.

I went into the garage, turned on the car and went outside, waiting for Angelina to come. A while later, the residence's door got open, and a beautiful lady came out of it. It was my sweet cousin wearing a black tight T-Shirt, and a tight pair of blue jeans, she was wearing black sun glasses, and black spike heels.

She came in, took her sun glasses off and said: "How do I look?"

"You look fascinating and really charming!" I said as I turned on the car.

"Thank you. So how far is the shop?" She asked.

"Around 30 minutes if there's no traffic jam, and an hour if there is." I said, focused on driving.

"Let me just remind you that it's really boring to work in there." I added.

"Oh, don't worry. It won't be with me."

"I hope so." I said as she turned on the radio, which made a beautiful relaxing music take over the silence.

Half an hour later, we got there. I parked the car by the entrance of the shop: "There, we made it."

I got out the car, and opened the door for her. I locked it, then opened the shop. She looked around and said: "Hey, it looks beautiful! Congrats."

"Thank you. After all, it's only a corner shop, people find everything they need here, so I make enough money."

The rest of the day, we kept talking, as she told me about her school, her friends, her 18 years old birthday party. We worked together, she helped the clients find what they need etc. I closed the shop by 2pm for an hour to take a lunch break. I usually don't eat lunch, but I took an energetic drink, and some chips, as for her, she took an energetic drink too and some protein chocolate bars. As we finished our food, an awkward silence took place.

I moved my head closer to Angelina's. She sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. She leans in, so her foreheads rests against mine. We close our eyes. Both our breaths are shaking. "Thank you." she said in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" I replied, my voice low and husky.

"For being you." Her voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between us.

Unexpectedly, my hand drifted to her hip. It settled there and pulled her closer. She inhaled sharply. She was against my warm chest, chiseled to perfection. She splayed her hand against it, intending to push me away, but instead she left it there. My breathing quickened as did hers. I began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. Then kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. My hand rested below her ear, My thumb caressing her cheek as our breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down my spine, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us and I could feel the beating of her heart against my chest.

We stood there kissing, our eyes closed, for a long moment. Then she cut the kiss, with a smile on her red face and said: "We gotta re-open. Money isn't gonna make itself."

"Uh-huh. Y-Yea, of course" I said following her with my eyes, watching her thick perfect ass.

We didn't talk much later that afternoon. At 5pm, I told her that I'm going to shut down for today. In fact we've had enough clients for today. I turned the lights off, as she went outside waiting by the car. I locked the shop, opened the door for her, and got in. We kept silent as I drove home. I parked the car, and entered the apartment with Angelina. Our grand parents were watching TV. I said hello as I made my way to the bathroom. I was going to take a shower while they were at the living room watching TV and talking. As I was taking a shower thinking about what happened earlier at the shop I started masturbating while thinking of Angelina. It felt wrong, Angelina was my cousin after all, but at the same time it felt good, her body was just so sexy. Even though I came, I still felt horny, my balls were still full and I needed to empty them. As I got out of the shower, dinner was ready.

A moment after we were done, Angelina got a phone call, so she head to the guest room, it had no beds or anything, it was just like a room to put old stuff that aren't useful. I left my grand parents watching TV and sneaked into the guest room. She was talking by the open window. I didn't understand anything from what she was saying, she was talking Spanish. After she hung up, she put her phone and stood there looking through the window. I got closer to her, trying my best not to make any noise, and hugged her from the back putting my hands on her belly. She didn't make a move, I put my hands on her breasts, feeling them, they were soft, full and massive. She took my hands off as she looked at me and asked me what I was doing. I didn't reply, the door was closed, and there was a lot of noises coming from the streets. I kept going forward, pushing her to the wall. She said with a terrified voice: "William, what are you doing?!"

"Shh, it will be fun." I whispered.

"William, no! We're cousins." She yelled.

"Nobody's going to know, let's just try. If you like it we'll keep going, if not we'll stop." I replied with a low voice.

I figured out she had no bra on since I could see that her nipples were as hard as a rock. I took her shirt off, and started massing her tits. I sucked her left nipple as she started pushing soft gentle moaning. I revealed my fully erect cock, she looked at it, and closed her eyes out of fear, or maybe shock. She opened them once again, and held it in her hands, and said: "It-It's.big, and.and long!"

"Let me see what I can do with it" said I as she took her pants off.

"Just. Just go easy on me, I'm still virgin. Please William." She said with a gentle voice.

"Trust me, it won't be that painful."

She bent over, crouched on her hands and knees, her face to the wall, giving me her ass. I rubbed her pussy with my cock, her cunt was already getting slightly wet. I took hold of my staff and I guided it to my cousin's hole. I tried to enter her, but I met resistance as I tried to push in.

"Ah!! It hurts a lot!" Angelina screamed.

I tried to go easier, it took awhile but I finally broke through, I saw Angelina winces as I slowly penetrated her. I looked down to see some blood coating my cock. I didn't feel mercy, I wanted to cum so hard in her tight pussy. I started to fill her small pussy with my big prong. She was crying out of pleasure as I stroke her hole. I slowly built up speed, I felt that I was completely inside her by now. My balls were slapping against her ass cheeks. Looking back on it, she wanted me the worst way.

Her muscles had me in a tight grip, I couldn't recall a sensation like that ever before. I was pounding her pussy, and I suddenly felt that I was close to cumming. Her pussy was way too good to leave, so I kept fucking her until I let go. I blasted her with my cum, it seemed like I had an endless amount of white cream to give her. She stood back up, and looked at me with an angry tone and said: "Did you cum in me?!"

"Aren't you on birth control?" I replied.

"I am! But it's not a reason to cum in me!" She said with her Spanish accent. She stood there looking at me for a moment, then whispered: "I still liked it." as she put a finger in her dripping pussy, and sucked it -her finger-.

Next morning was Sunday. I didn't open the shop, so I could spend more time with her. She gave me a blow job at the bathroom, and her lips were just really fucking amazing to get sucked by, she literally sucked me dry.

I can't get enough of my cousin, she became my cum-slut.

I gave my grand father some money, and told him to take grand-ma' to a restaurant. I whispered to my cum-slut: "We're all alone."

She smiled at me and said: "Maybe it's a chance for us to try something Painful, really painful."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Fuck me in the ass." She said with a dirty smile.

We went to one of the couches, as we got undressed. I slapped her ass a couple of times then penetrated her butt hole with my finger, enlarging it for my big hungry cock. I guided my dick to her butt hole, and buried it.

She pushed a loud scream, that my grand parents would've definitely heard if they were home. I didn't go easy on her even though it was her first anal. I fucked her so deep and fast while she fingered her pussy. I kept biting her nipples and shaking her boobs as we were fucking, making her push even more horny and high moaning: "Oh yes!! Yes. Harder!! I need to feel your warm cum inside of me. Please! Just give me it."

I didn't hold, and came in her asshole.

We couldn't get enough of each other. We fucked in every position and in every room in the apartment.

Angelina is going to be in town for the whole summer and she's going to stay with us until she leaves. Now she's telling me that she wants my baby before she leaves back to Spain. She promised that if she gets pregnant, she'll leave Spain and come live here.

She has become a sex beast.

Eyuder
Eyuder
36 Followers